电子电路 Electronic Circuits 学堂在线 | MOOC学院 果壳网旗下慕课学习社区
知识量:10
教师参与:10
趣味性:10
课程设计:10
难度:一般
开始时间:时间待定
持续时间:12.0周/每周4.0-5.0小时
【注】这门课在edX和学堂在线均已下架,目前无法访问。现代社会中电子系统已经是无处不在。而电子线路技术经过上百年的发展、数百万学者和工程师的锤炼,一直是电子工程专业最重要的理论、实验和技术基础。同时,在电路技术的发展中,也酝酿出了一些重要的理念(譬如滤波、反馈等等),对其它学科产生了重要影响。因此,这门课程中,既注重为本专业的学生完整地培养电路的基础知识、概念和方法(需完整地观看授课视频和课堂讨论视频),也努力满足让电路课的知识和方法为非本专业的学生带来最大的收获—— 一方面可以了解生活中一些电子系统的基本原理,另一方面电路理论中的一些普适性的理念,是可以有触类旁通的作用的,由此尽可能使学生都能在思维的深度和广度上有所收获。作为试水的国内首批大规模网络公开课程之一,本课程注重轻松而有效的学习气氛,以学生的综合收获作为导向指标,强调的是启发和领悟,而非简单的算题答题能力。本课程也在同期面向北大校内正常选课的电子学系的二年级本科生开课,采用易址教学模式(Flipped-learning)——本校学生观看MOOC视频后,还需参与教室内的现场讨论。MOOC课程进度稍滞后于校内授课,以便教室内现场讨论的录像能制作后,上传至服务器并共享给所有选课学生。由于授课方式的更新,本课程尚无适用的已版教材。故由教师提供电子版自编讲义,每周提前发放(PDF格式)。所有学生需观看12周的教学视频,按时完成相应的作业,并在期末参加线上考试。 结课成绩 = 练习题50% +期末考试50% 。其中,在线练习题的成绩,是把两次最低的练习分数除外之后进行平均。 成绩位于前70%者,可以获得北大提供的课程结业证书;前20%的学生,可获得荣誉证书;在线上讨论和问答中表现优异的少数学生,将通过评选方式进入课程名人堂。作为网络公开课程,在选课人数较多的情形下,教师和助教不可能逐一回答每位同学的所有问题。如果你在学习过程中遇到了问题,课程论坛是解决问题的首选场所——你可以在每次视频课程或本课程的总论坛进行提问和讨论,而所有的问答都将根据学生投票进行人气排名。对于人气排名较高的比较重要、瞩目、有价值的问题,助教和教师会优先回答。学力要求在物理方面:至少需要具备中学物理的电学和磁学基础。如果有大学物理的《电磁学》基础,则理解更深入。在数学方面:会用到较多的复数运算,少数场合会用到微积分(但并非至关重要)。傅立叶变换的概念会有助于概念的理解。陈江● 专业背景: 通信、信号处理、电路系统● 讲授课程: 电子学系必修课:电子线路、电路分析原理、微机原理与接口技术 学院基础必修课:微电子与电路基础 学校文科必修课:计算机应用基础 学校公共选修课:创新工程实践(及实验) 研究生的必修课:随机过程 曾讲授过的课程:电子线路实验、物联网中的智能应用● 教学获奖: 2010年:北大教学优秀奖 2012年:黄廷方/信和奖教金 2012年:电子学系首届王楚奖教金 2013年:北京大学微课比赛一等奖● 指导竞赛: 2010年:全国大学生电子设计大赛(嵌入式专题)一等奖 2011年:微纳传感器应用大赛全国特等奖 2012年:全国大学生电子设计大赛(嵌入式专题)一等奖● 其它方面: 2012年:入选高校电路与信号系统教学与教材研究会常务理事 2012年:首届网络评选北大未名BBS风云人物【FAQ】
在上课课程一旦开始进行,就不能学习以前的记录了吗?
在上课觉得陈老师的课件做的真心赞,上学的时候这门课没学好,所以点开来看看。看了两节,竟然觉得很享受,课程紧凑,课件很炫,讲解清晰
感觉在学校学的真的不好。期待老师讲更多的案例,更接地气,而不是纯理论,讲的尽可能的生动有趣。也期待老师讲更多电路设计的方法和思想吧
陈老师的讲述顺序和大部分的教材不同,他采用了追溯历史、逐步改善电路特性这一线索,带领学生从探索中获取知识,因而讲学生所学...
PPT吸引了我,期待学习电子线路的方法与思想。...
拍摄用了绿幕,但动画制作和老师的动作配合的天衣无缝,形式很棒...
希望陈老师的课早日开课,希望能为我们的专业课做补充和提高!...游戏大小:117 MB
游戏资费:免费
游戏等级:
游戏类型:单机
游戏语言:英文
《狂战天下》内测媒体礼包
《加勒比海盗OL》威尔特纳开服礼包
《君王3》光明城堡新服礼包
《穿越吧!主公》公测礼包
《X三国》内测媒体礼包
《环行 Circuits》是一款音乐解谜游戏,通过它将会知道你到底是个听力敏觉的高手,还是个耳背迟钝的菜鸟。《环行》中共有25首乐曲可供玩家组合,玩法看似简单,但要只根据音乐就将这些片段组合起来,没有一定的乐感和敏觉的听力是相当有难度的。怎么样?还是对你的听力有很大信心敢尝试么?
从视频中,可以看出,《乐章》的玩法非常有趣,玩家需要在一个空间内进行布局,从玩法看有点类似于《环行》这款游戏。却更胜它,在空间中的每一个立体。每条线都代表着各种不同的旋律,玩家需要通过这些点、面、线连接在一起成为一道道动人的旋律,这或许需要数学学霸或者对音乐有很好律感的小伙伴才能玩的动。
《乐章》其实每个人都能玩,随手拈来的随便一条连线,或许就可以制作出动人的旋律,学霸们或许很厉害,但有时候不小心制作出的意外会更加美好呢!游戏现在只是更新了试玩视频,但是具体的上架时间及平台我们都还未知。996手游网将为您做后续的跟踪报道!
如果你也喜欢这种可以通过自己的巧手来制作出动人美妙的音乐。不妨可以先来下载《环行 Circuits》这款游戏,《环行》属于封闭式旋律创造,也是通过点、面、线来完成乐曲。
炫光动感 修改版(含数据包) Dynamix
节奏小子HD Beatbuddy HD
就现在舞力全开
SuperStar SMTOWN
LINE STAGE:节奏擂台
TOUCH舞动全城
摇滚都市 ShowByRock!!
怪兽合唱团
机器人舞蹈派对
天天爱猜歌
朱雀丹x3、神识令牌x1、招财神符x3、双倍经验药水(3小时)x1to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Circuits
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 22 June
-65%$4.99$1.74 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Unique rhythm game asking you to differentiate between parts of music. A great soundtrack and relaxed gameplay make this a very interesting experience."
Recent updates
Al last ( thank you for the patience :D ), the Circuits Composer is here as a free update for all of out circuits players.
Circuits Composer is a tool that will let our players to experiment and build music in an easy way. Build upon the circuits fundation : listen . There?s no need to theory or musical technique knowledge to create a good sounding piece of music ( of course this comes with a counterpart ). But we want to create a well looking, easy to use tool to experiment with sounds. We hope you enjoy it.
How to launch Circuits composer :
1/ launch circuits normally
2/ select circuits composer from the popup menu
Roadmap for the composer :
-Next composer update will feature steam workshop integration, and the option for people to put their own sounds into the composer, to share it, and also to share songs.
-We will add in the next update also a volume automation for each track and block
Song sharing policy
: Feel free to upload any song you make with the composer to soundcloud, youtube, or similar. We are more than happy to hear the music you do with the composer. The only thing we ask is to tell that is done with &circuits composer&. If you want to use any of the slices in your music for professional use please send us an email to
Trello board : we have opened a trello board where people can share or discuss aspects about the game :
Known issues :
-Composer launcher has a wrong image ( it says circuits editor not composer )
-Some sample descriptions are incomplete
-Shortcut drag timeline : alt + MMB is wrong. we will delete it in next update
-in some computers the game may feel sluggish. write us! isn?t working properly.
“Circuits is an outstanding puzzle game that is sure to immerse any player who chooses to experience its sheer brilliance”
9/10 –
“Circuits parvient à nous séduire gr?ce à son concept original habillé très sobrement par une interface efficace”
8/10 –
“you're doing yourself a disservice not to give it a try if it sounds like something you think you might enjoy”
Coming Soon, &Circuits Composer&, Free for our Circuits players.
&Circuits Composer& Coming soon as a free update for all of our users.
With the circuits editor you can create your own songs, save it and share through steam workshop, also load other people musics or share your own loop packages so people can use it for making new songs. You can have an sneak peek here :
After the update the game price will raise a little.
thank you,
Digital Tentacle.
About This Game
Simple in concept, but very challenging and rewarding, Circuits
musical puzzle game that requires careful listening to complete each level.
piece together the different parts of a song. Sounds easy, but maybe not.
As we love music, we wanted to make a game that gives the player an insight into how music is created and makes listening the core part of the experience. Packed with beautifullly designed minimal graphics, to not disturb the focus of the game, and right now 25 different songs for the player to reconstruct.
So if you like music, you will like Circuits .
Engaging gameplay that gives an insight into music creation for players
A soundtrack mix of electronic ambient,dubstep, and epic orchestra composed by David García ( Deadlight, Rime...)
Beautiful minimal design
And a Turbo.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: Stereo
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Mac
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Sound Card: Stereo
Minimum:
Processor: 1.6+ GHz or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD MB or higher
Hard Drive: 150 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2.8 hrs on record
This is how to make a simple but well done music experience. Interesting idea and unusual game mechanics. If you like music and have sensitive hearing it's worth trying.
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
Circuits is a wonderful puzzle game to challenge your musical hearing abilities... ...if you don't already have over a decade of musical experience. 99% of you are probably don't have the best ears in the world when it comes to music, so for most of you out there, I will definitely recommend this. But be prepared for some pretty difficult puzzles!However, for those with a history of extensive musical training, don't expect to use much thought process. I myself am a music composition major in university, and have been playing music since the age of 2. Needless to say, I was able to complete all the puzzles with total ease, without using any hints or switching to individual instrument layers. If you think you would be in a similar position as me, either wait until more difficult puzzles are introduced into the game (the devs are considering adding some more challenging levels), or simply get the game now, and use it as a method to relax.On a side note, I hear there is a new extention or software coming soon called Circuits Composer, which means that the community might be able to provide us with some truly challenging puzzles, possibly even for music graduates.My final word is that I fully recommend this game to people who don't have impossibly sharp ears, as you'll be developing your hearing abilities through levels that you may find yourself stuck on for hours. And even for the others, I would still recommend the game, given that you keep in mind my comments above.I'll be looking forward to any future updates!
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
This game Represents to be another world , a world that is better than the real one for me .... its facinating and Inspiring game and soundtrack and music , this game is unbelievable , i would really say &thanks& for the genious who developed this game .its filled some part of my senses and my mind and my heart , i think am gonna fall in love with this game.If u have high class sense i advise u strongly with this game ....do not ever hestiate trying this game ...&Do you recommend this game? &00 YES
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
*plays for 5 minutes**falls in love*10/10 Would fall in love again
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
Minimalist styling and graphics make gameplay enjoyable to watch and play. The music fits the theme the graphics create – a gorgeous synthesis aesthetically.Game: 8.0/10Graphic: 8.0/10100% Achievement : Easy | Medium | Hard | Very Hard
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Includes 15 Steam Achievements
Title: Circuits
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 Apr, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
地区(语言):&大陆(普通话,&简体中文) 发行日期:&2007年
收藏人数: 2349
对白语言:&文字语言:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名:&西安交大电路(全部100讲已更新完毕)英文名:&Principles of Electrical Circuits地区:&对白语言:&文字语言:&简介:&
内容简介:电路分析是电子类专业的第一门基础课。
电路理论包括电路分析和电路综合两大方面内容。电路分析的主要内容是指在给定电路结构、元件参数的条件下,求取由输入(激励)所产生的输出(响应);电路综合则主要研究在给定输入(激励)和输出(响应)即电路传输特性的条件下,寻求可实现的电路的结构和元件的参数。
西交电气的实力就不多说。本套电路课程是由赵进全老师主讲,讲解的相当详细,对想考西交电气研究生的朋友们来说应该会有帮助的。
本套视频所使用的配套教材为邱关源的电路第四版。
每天9点到18点供源。还请大家多多分分流。
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
暂无补充资源
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
他们也收藏了
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):《Circuits(环形)》耳朵在享受手指在颤动
本文导航第1页:&《-Circuits-(环行)》内容简介第3页:第2页:
&《-Circuits-(环行)》内容简介
看多了各种各样的画面风格以后,我们来实现全新的耳朵叫醒计划,叫醒你的耳朵,不再是用眼睛和手指搭配,而是做到耳到手到,你愿意尝试下吗?
《-Circuits-(环行)》能满足你的想法,游戏是以电路为背景的,电路中的每一级的每个片段都是一首歌,你需要通过拖放节拍和疯狂的节奏来完成游戏。小编猜想设计这游戏的人一定是个理科生,而且还是个&电路研究&爱好者。
《-Circuits-(环行)》
《-Circuits-(环行)》难度系数很高,特别对于音痴们而言,那就不是耳朵在享受,手指在颤动啦!估计就是双重折磨,你会比玩《Flappy Bird》更想砸手机啦!现在就让我们将耳朵叫醒,一起来感受这场声乐的盛宴吧!
游戏的画面大家都可以看得出简单,和大多数的音乐类的游戏逗不同,它显得很低调,但是很有内涵,不知道大家有没有注意到画面中那若隐若现的电路板,带着暗光的金属质感,冉整个游戏画面一下了变得充实而有氛围。
小编提示:玩这款游戏之前一定要带耳机哦,否则会影响你的判断,下面游戏正式开始了。
《-Circuits-(环行)》
首先系统会跟你进行简单的操作讲解,结下来你看到的是电路板上非常清晰的一条电路,跟我们初中物理的电路图差不多,只不过开关变成了音乐的 Play 标记,而电路图中间被数个空心的圆圈隔开。这个就是题目,此时点击 Play 播放,电路会因为空心圆无法连接而断掉,音乐自然也就无法完整。
《-Circuits-(环行)》
这是一个2D视觉的环行路线,中间有许多彩色的圆圈,每个圆圈都代表着一段音乐。
玩家要做的就是根据音乐,挑出那些独立开来的彩色小圆,将它们拖到屏幕底部,再将这些被拆分开来的声音正确地放入音乐模板的各个圈圈中,使它们能够组成完美的原版音乐曲目。也就是说,这不仅是一个解谜游戏,还是一个音乐游戏。
就算你不会玩也不要紧,游戏都有提示的,而提示就是下方小小的 Play 键,它是完整演奏本题音乐的开关,点击一下,就可以听到。同时手指按住游标左右拖动,可以从任意位置开始播放,以此来跳过那些空白或者无关的时间。
《-Circuits-(环行)》
(责任编辑:)
游戏评分:
游戏类型:
文件大小:111.30 MB
语言:中文
下载游戏:
下载次数:2
扫一扫下载游戏
关注“蚕豆网”微信公众账号
最新鲜的手游资讯,最麻辣的游戏测评,最全面的游戏攻略,还有那领不完的游戏礼包和最绿色的游戏下载,要啥有啥,应有尽有。
蚕豆网好游多