tiny spy攻略第十七关怎么过

同类热门推荐
开发商的其他应用
回复可能会在缓存5分钟后显示
&, all rights reserved.
厦门同步网络有限公司、厦门同步掌上互娱软件技术有限公司&&
地址:厦门市思明区软件园二期望海路10号之三3F&&
同步助手是最安全易用的苹果手机助手,是iPhone、iPad、iTouch的管理工具,可以下载游戏、软件、壁纸、铃声资源,玩苹果就用同步助手!
本功能所涉及内容均由CP提供,提供内容的CP已承诺承担由于内容的合法性及健康性所引起的争议和法律责任。的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Tiny Spy - Play as a Secret Agent and Find the Hidden Objects Out on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Tiny Spy - Play as a Secret Agent and Find the Hidden Objects Out by Hi Studio Limited, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Tiny Spy - Play as a Secret Agent and Find the Hidden Objects Out
By Hi Studio Limited
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
You think you can hide everything from me?Come on, man!No information can escape from my shrewd eyes.'Cause I'm TINY SPY!In Tiny Spy, information is hidden in the unknown corners of the rooms. Challenge your brain to search for clues, solve puzzles and find the information out. 36 missions are prepared to knock you down. Ready for the challenge?FEATURES√ PLAY with ease and fun√ ENJOY the cute graphics√ SOLVE puzzles with wits√ BEAT 36 challenging missions√ WATCH video walkthroughs for freeLike Hi Studio Games on Facebook!/HiStudioGames
What's New in Version 1.4
- Minor Bugs Fixed
Screenshots
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.4Size: 48.2 MBLanguage: EnglishDeveloper: HI STUDIO LIMITEDCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.
All Versions:
&&&&&11 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Unlock All PacksS$ 4.98Mission Pack 1S$ 2.585 HintsS$ 2.58Unlimited HintsS$ 4.98Unlock All MissionsS$ 4.9812 HintsS$ 3.98Unlock All PacksS$ 4.98
More Apps by Hi Studio Limited

我要回帖

更多关于 雷霆战机96关怎么过 的文章

随机推荐