有哪些值得推荐的 minecraft mod推荐s

请问coremods文件夹有什么用?_minecraft吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:773,002贴子:
请问coremods文件夹有什么用?
下了个整合包,今天打开发现一开物品栏点击就报错。后来删除coremods文件夹发现又恢复了。所以特来问问这个文件夹有什么用?会不会影响mod内容?谢谢大家。
相关的贴子143366197相关的图贴
没见过……
安装 GUI Api
应该没关系的什么东西= =
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或★我的世界★Minecraft《籽岷的模组介绍 Extra Mods 更多趣味 Mod》
- 中国宅文化基地_高清在线观看_百度视频
订阅精彩视频,请
&&努力加载中...
★我的世界★Minecraft《籽岷的模组介绍 Extra Mod...Minecraft Mine
While it is true that a player (or, better yet, a group of players) can transform the face of a Minecraft world, the world shifts little on its own. For such a vibrant and...
I used to wonder why the animals that made it into Minecraft were included. Pigs, cows, chickens and sheep… these are all so mundane, so barnyard, and I couldn’t understand why. Why wouldn’t Notch...
Minecraft’s worlds generate infinitely to the north and south, east and west. Plus, there’s an insane amount of dirt and stone to tunnel through. Where else would anyone even want to go? Well, how about up,...
Dungeons are my daily grind. Actually, not so much anymore. But back when I could afford to delve into crypts and barrows on a regular basis, I would spend many an hour below ground. I should...
Minecraft mods are so awesome in part because they are so varied. As someone pointed out on our Facebook page, we appear to have a new rule of the internet: “If it exists, there...
The idea of riding atop vicious, winged, fire-breathing lizards has somehow become popular. Before Eragon flew Saphira over the Spine of the World, before the Targaryens soared over Westeros, before Tolkein’s Nazguls screamed into...
Browse Popular Categories有哪些值得推荐的 Minecraft MODs_百度知道
有哪些值得推荐的 Minecraft MODs
提问者采纳
阿基米德的船mod(就是bug有点多)什么的都很好,很多,可以去MCBBS(我的世界中文论坛)找,暮色森林mod个人认为更多武器mod
其他类似问题
minecraft的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 minecraft丧魂村 的文章