trials frontier存档古代护卫第三关怎么过地图是夜生活

Trials Frontier on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store…If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Trials Frontier by Ubisoft, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I have iTunes to open it now.
Trials Frontier
By Ubisoft
Editors' Choice
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it
- WHATCHUGOT"Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen! CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket GamerWith Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time. Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.YOU WANT FEATURES?
WE GOT MAD FEATURES!RIDE- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at!
You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!EXPLORE- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in! - Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!UPGRADE- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!COMPETE- PERFECTED GHOST RACING.
Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!- Are you a competitive person?
Then don’t download this game!- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!AND MORE!- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way!
Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play?
So are we!
Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!Recommended hardware: iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE!
Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here:
/kb/HT4213Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.Join Trials Community!FACEBOOK: /trialsfrontier.gameTWITTER: /trialsfrontier-Play more at /ubisoftAnd join your community!Facebook /UbisoftMobileGamesTwitter /ubisoftmobileYoutube /user/UbisoftAny feedback? apple.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
The FROSTPOCALYPSE is upon us Riders!Winter might be on its way out, but it doesn’t plan to leave without a fight!Will you help the Sun God complete his spring time rituals and send winter running, or is the mysterious Hipster Yeti going to get the best of you?Those up for the task are in for our biggest content release yet!- 16 brand new winter world tracks and new missions!- 6 spanking new outfits, many with new powers!- 4 frosty paint jobsAND THE DONKEY BIKE IS FINALLY HERE!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Mon opignion malade
Malade super le fun come keux gratuix mieu seux jai vue a date
Trials Frontier is a great game. I don't understand people who say its a pay to win game. I haven't spent a cent on the game and I'm top 10,000 in the world. The game isn't about money, its about skill. Great work on the frostpocalypse update! It's fun but it would be nice if there was a bit more explanation(example: how to get kindling other than loot wheel). Great job!
Vraiment génial!
J'adore ce jeu, c'est comme les trials sur consoles/PC, avec ses bons points et très bien adapté pour mobile.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.2.2Size: 89.1 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: UbisoftFrequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&32 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2765 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Handful of Gems$5.79Special Starter Pack$3.49Special Starter Pack$1.19Knapsack of Gems$11.99Pro Player Bundle$5.79Bag of Coins$5.79Mouthful of Coins$11.99Village Hero Bundle$3.49Cartload of Gems$22.99Butch Bashing Bundle$11.99
More Apps by UbisoftTrials Frontier on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Trials Frontier by Ubisoft, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Trials Frontier
By Ubisoft
Editors' Choice
Game Center
Description
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it
- WHATCHUGOT"Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen! CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket GamerWith Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time. Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.YOU WANT FEATURES?
WE GOT MAD FEATURES!RIDE- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at!
You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!EXPLORE- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in! - Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!UPGRADE- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!COMPETE- PERFECTED GHOST RACING.
Then don’t download this game!- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!AND MORE!- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way!
Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play?
So are we!
Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!Recommended hardware: iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE!
Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here:
/kb/HT4213Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.Join Trials Community!FACEBOOK: /trialsfrontier.gameTWITTER: /trialsfrontier-Play more at /ubisoftAnd join your community!Facebook /UbisoftMobileGamesTwitter /ubisoftmobileYoutube /user/UbisoftAny feedback? apple.
The FROSTPOCALYPSE is upon us Riders!Winter might be on its way out, but it doesn’t plan to leave without a fight!Will you help the Sun God complete his spring time rituals and send winter running, or is the mysterious Hipster Yeti going to get the best of you?Those up for the task are in for our biggest content release yet!- 16 brand new winter world tracks and new missions!- 6 spanking new outfits, many with new powers!- 4 frosty paint jobsAND THE DONKEY BIKE IS FINALLY HERE!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
fun but frustrating
The game play is generally good, though the occasional glitches are irritating. Fun and fairly addictive and it becomes a huge time sink if you want to play at all competitively. I don't mind the long time it takes to level up bikes, but the game does seem to encourage just barely beating each level, since the better you do, the harder your next opponent and it's definitely less fun as you get to this point. That, plus every update includes some other stupid outfit or thing to collect. I'd be better off if the game just ended -- it's like Zeno's paradox except that it take more effort to make less progress, so it becomes progressively less enjoyable over time. Add to that times when you might play the same track a bunch of times for a small chance on spinning the wheel to get the piece you need. The tournament is a great idea, but the match-ups are sometimes bizarre and encourages a market where the people willing to buy and spend tickets can just keep racing until they eventually win.
Money drain
The Trials series games are by far my favorite games to play. As big a fan as I am, I feel that this edition of trials provides the perfect adaptation
the graphics, physics and level layouts all stay true to the original feel of the trials games I've come to love. However, the wheel spinning, waiting for fuel and all the micro purchases being pushed onto the players just to
ruins it. Completely. The players progression shouldn't be placed on the chance you'll land on a part you need to continue the story line in order to get more tracks or upgrade your bike. To much wasted time and coercion into paying to 'speed things up'. Very disappointed red lynx. Free or not, your &donations& for developing a free game could have been offered through other channels in the game play other that halting advancement in the basic aspects of the game that are normally achieved by the players' skills alone.
(??ヮ?)?*:???
I seriously love this game and I love update but there's a bug in the download pop-up that appeared when it 100% it says the download was paused due to lack of connection even though I was sitting right next to my router. I restarted the box and it still said the same thing even though the wifi was working perfectly fine. I even went to my friends house to check if their wifi worked with it and it didn't. Like I said before this is one of my favorite games and I want to keep playing please fix this bug.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.2.2Size: 89.1 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: UbisoftFrequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&200 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&20579 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Handful of Gems$4.99Special Starter Pack$2.99Knapsack of Gems$9.99Special Starter Pack$0.99Bag of Coins$4.99Pro Player Bundle$4.99Mouthful of Coins$9.99Village Hero Bundle$2.99Cartload of Gems$19.99Pile of Coins$19.99
More by Ubisoft
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Trials Frontier on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Trials Frontier
By Ubisoft
Game Center
Description
So are we!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Stuck on downloading content!
Looks like will have to delete and reinstall. Otherwise, a very good game.
Lost everything
After downloading new update got a msg saying downloading paused! So I deleted and reinstalled only to lose all my content, even after login back into account not happy!!! Was on level 42 not starting again
This used to be a good game until they filled it with ads and then made an in app purchase to remove them again. Very disappointed!
Customers Also Bought
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&20 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&2007 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Handful of Gems$6.49Special Starter Pack$3.79Special Starter Pack$1.29Knapsack of Gems$12.99Bag of Coins$6.49Pro Player Bundle$6.49Mouthful of Coins$12.99Village Hero Bundle$3.79Cartload of Gems$24.99Butch Bashing Bundle$12.99
More Apps by Ubisoft

我要回帖

更多关于 鬼泣5第三关怎么过 的文章

随机推荐