warframe小丑任务步骤中建造chroma机体的任务怎么做

Global Achievements
20,297 In-Game
Most popular community and official game content for the past week.&
What does popular mean?
It means the content you're seeing has been rated up more than it has been rated down for the given time period.
Warframe Update: Tubemen of Regor
Brand new experiences await, Tenno. Tubemen of Regor is here!Additions to Conclaves delivery new gameplay, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons add diversity and power to your Arsenal and Nightmare Trials test your Tenno skills… And that’s not all!Join fellow Tenno for Operation Tubemen of Regor! Nef Anyo and Alad V have discovered the Grineer Ocean Sealabs under Tyl Regor's control, but have different ideas for what needs to be done. Which side will you choose?Read on for more update highlights.NEW TILESET: Explore the Sealab, hidden away in Uranus' vast ocean of helium, methane and ammonia.NEW EVENT: You have the opportunity to strike at the heart of Tyl Regor’s secret cloning labs but this opportunity comes with a difficult choice. Help Nef Anyo? Or help Alad V? It’s up to you, Tenno, in Operation Tubemen of Regor.NEW WEAPONS:BOLTACE: An intimidating Tonfa set designed to match the briary design of the Boltor.DAIKYU: Daikyu takes great strength to draw back, but provides added power and range to every shot.ATOMOS: This particle cannon generates a condensed beam of super-heated plasma designed to melt rock to ore, and enemies to molten slag.CONCLAVES EXPANSION:NEW GAME MODES: Players can work with fellow Tenno to shut down the enemy team in Team Annihilation, capturing Oro dropped from each player kill to earn points toward victory or work against seven other Tenno in a deathmatch free-for-all in Annihilation.NEW MODS: New PvP Augment Mods are available for Valkyr Hysteria, Ember Fireblast and Oberon Reckoning.NEW MAPS: Canyon Settlement, Freight Line, Navigation Array and Docking Bay have been added to the Conclave Map rotation.NEW TRIALS: Nightmare Trials are challenging encounters designed for experienced groups of Tenno looking for a new challenge. Harder hitting enemies, new traps and tweaks to each of the existing encounters in the Trials of Vay Hek will push your squad's coordination to the limit.For full notes, visit our forums:
So... who will you support ? And why ?
General Discussion
Today: Devstream #52
DEVSTREAM #52Friday May 8 at 2 p.m. EDTStay close to the walls and tune in this Friday, May 8 for Devstream #52!Join Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Steve and Rebecca as they discuss Parkour 2.0 in-depth and get a look at the work-in-progress version as it exists in the developer build of Warframe.We'll also be doing a Q&A period with questions from our community and giving away three, 1,000 Platinum Prizes, so don’t miss it!Watch Devstream #52 at
this Friday at 2 p.m. EDT. Find your timezone at
Is that some sort of code for grinding the event a bunch of times?
General Discussion
Update 16.4 is here!
Update 16.4 is live!Tenno Reinforcements:Hurl mayhem and destruction at the enemy with the Tonkor! Grenades from this Grineer launcher explode on impact. Use their blasts to propel yourself to new heights!See it in action here:Check out all the Additions, Changes, and Fixes in our 16.4 Update Notes:
Weapon Builds
Sample weapon builds. Just for the undecided or perhaps newcomers to get some ideas. These are not supposed to be &must use& builds or anything like that, just suggestions. Weapons will be sorted alphabetically and by category. Or just use the bottom righ&
50 ratings
Future of the Mutalist Empire&
Anubis Warframe Concept&
金の無駄遣い&
i updated the game and it just crashes and i get no error message
General Discussion
Recommended
421.0 hrs on record
grinded for 2 years straightstill not max serration FML
34 products in account
Recommended
187.4 hrs on record
Similar in some ways to the multiplayer experience seen in Mass Effect 3, Warframe wastes no time in telling stories particularly elaborate. The background narrative, in fact, will give us an excuse to put ourselves in the shoes of ninja called to fight a futuristic alien faction. Home menu you can choose between different worlds to visit where we await missions to complete possibly in the company of three other players. Challenge between intergalactic ninja! The objectives vary enough, but the main flaw of the title Digital Extremes is out soon given the limited variety of levels. You will be prompted to save the hostages, locate a reactor to destroy or find an object, but whatever the delivery, in Warframe you'll almost always eliminate waves of enemies, chasing the various waypoint marked on the map. The gameplay, fortunately, fairly obvious problems of repetition of the title. With the view placed behind our Tenno (the name of the metal ninja who impersonate), we will have firearms and trusts katana. Come into play the Warframe champions representing the different possible configurations of the armor. These identify the different classes of ninja, with unique features useful to customize the game experience. Challenge between intergalactic ninja! Initially there are three, while the other can be purchased with real money or get through the crafting system included in the title. The Warframe not only change the appearance of your character, but activate specific skill such as enabling stealth attacks, rather than providing armor thicker than usual and so on. The user then accesses to further customizations to buy with credits earned in each mission completed successfully. These enhance the efficiency of its Warframe but not only. There are in fact many consumable items to carry around for the later missions, useful to address the weaknesses of its configuration and style of play.
44 products in account
Much Fat, Very Hunger&
Warframe ????????tery.&
Rus Руководство начинающего Тэнно
Если вы впервые запустили игру, не знаете, зачем нужны моды, где делать крафт, кто такой сталкер и что, черт возьми, здесь происходит - эта ста&
Loki Prime&
Wakfu Crossover: Amalia&
Dread Fuoco rapido FullCritico [ITA]
Guida per ottenere e rendere il Dread un'arma da endgame su Warframe, senza magie e equipaggiamenti assurdi&
Warframe - Tiger Practice [ M18 to M19 ]&
Recommended
1,607.2 hrs on record
I Cut a Couple of Grineers Into &Half & and Then ,,,I Cut Their &Halves Into Half & While They Are &Still in The Air &.???s ?s ??? ???? -
150 products in account
Warframe - GPMag&
Trinity Build [ITA] - Supporto e Attacco
Trinity è l'unico Warframe che si dedica esclusivamente alla cura e al supporto della squadra. Ha solo abilità di ripristino vita e energia, una difensiva, e apparentemente nessuna di attacco. Dico apparentemente, perchè la sua capacità di cambiare ru&
WARFRAME, update 16.&
Warframe Lore/Speculation
This is a guide on the lore of warframe, some of it is what has been given and some of it is speculation because there isn't much about the object being described. My guide is Interesting because my speculation is very unique as i see it.If, and only if, &
Warframe Fail Bug Gameplay : Atrapado en el espacio exterior&
I hev noo Wirfrem suhgyeztyun. i kahl et Numa Wirfrem.
Youteliezes teh pouer uv Numa sanhg.
Ebelety 1 ez wer Numa Frem throz evree meme fayc evur mayd et enamiz. Enflektz raydeeashun en maykz enamiz bey kanfyuzed.
Ebelety 2 ez wer Numa Frem you...
General Discussion
Hi guys,so I have an "issue".I''m lvl 2 and allready I can't kill corpus enemies with my Paris bow even though I aim for the head.Is there something I can do to change that since I get detected every time and now I feel stupid for having to buy a gun I co...
General Discussion
Rock, Paper, Shotgun has one of the friendliest and most active games communities online, but it’s possible that you’ve never peeled back the mask of the frontpage to discover the forums, guilds and game groups that lie beyond.If you’re intrigued and you’d like to join the forum, find people to play with, or chat with other RPS readers, read on for a guide to what’s happening and instructions on how to get involved. … [visit site to read more]
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
No more content. So sad.
You can help:[text]关灯前往评论0返回顶部&>&[WARFRAME]新疑迷团(龙甲任务)剧情流程02
拖动播放器[WARFRAME]新疑迷团(龙甲任务)剧情流程02剧情流程第二个任务,然而剧情都在任务外……由于素材处理不当在输出的成品上出现了严重的画音不同步返工了几次,但还是没有全部调整好,不过有剧情的部分肯定是没问题的拉!分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0剧情流程第二个任务,然而剧情都在任务外……由于素材处理不当在输出的成品上出现了严重的画音不同步返工了几次,但还是没有全部调整好,不过有剧情的部分肯定是没问题的拉!简介剧情流程第二个任务,然而剧情都在任务外……由于素材处理不当在输出的成品上出现了严重的画音不同步返工了几次,但还是没有全部调整好,不过有剧情的部分肯定是没问题的拉![+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈

我要回帖

更多关于 warframe零号病患任务 的文章

随机推荐