您的手机型号为
该游戏为通用版本,无需选择机型适配
下载方式:下载到电脑下载到手机
其他下载方式
暂无其他下载
使用拇指玩客户端 “搜索功能”扫描
二维码扫描
下载 超级汉堡城市
使用高速下载超级汉堡城市游戏需要安装拇指玩电脑版,拇指玩电脑版使用迅雷引擎下载,速度飞快!
注:安装后请重启浏览器进入此页面下载
不支持游戏手柄
超级汉堡城市 游戏截图(共5张)
超级汉堡城市 游戏简介
超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)是G5 Entertainment开发的一款模拟经营类游戏。超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)的官方介绍准备好建立你的汉堡王朝吗?Stand O’Food City,以我们已取得疯狂成功的 Stand O’Food 为基础的免费时间管理游戏,现在终于面世!你的旧友尼吉、罗妮和克莱伦斯从 Tinseltown 镇出发,以寻找建立新餐馆的完美地点。但邪恶的托格一如既往地盯着这个辛勤工作的团队,妄图摧毁她们的计划。在这个融合了城市建设、战略和时间管理的独特游戏中,一步一步地拓展你的生意,一路提升你的计划。建造七个提供不同招牌食物的咖啡馆,这些招牌食物包括千层面、牛肉汉堡、鱼肉汉堡、沙拉汉堡、鸡肉汉堡、早餐和巧克力蛋糕。然后监督升级,以实现利润最大化并提升客户体验。接下来,建设家园,拓展社区和你的生意!创建农场和工厂,以提供高品质的产品,并增添如花坛、喷嘴式饮水龙头和冰淇淋卡车等考虑周到的装饰和设施。从群山到海滩,开设汉堡连锁店,解锁新食谱,精通酱料制作并建设供应链。解决数以百计的任务,以赢取成就、奖励和货真价值的财富!今天就开始建设 Stand O’Food 帝国!你可在游戏中通过程序内购买功能解锁额外奖励!超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)的特色● 690+ 多个颇具挑战的任务,等你完成● 591 个独一无二的食谱,等你精通并将它们首次奉献给顾客● 170+ 多个装饰,用以美化你大受欢迎的餐馆● 123 种建筑物,以支持你的城市,让它变得充满活力● 43 个工厂,以供应你的生意● 吸引人的故事情节和惊艳的美工
超级汉堡城市 (Stand O’ Food(R) City) 更新说明:
美味的全新更新在此!更快的服务顾客:令人激动的全新“多汉堡”工具,能让你更快地服务顾客全新任务:完成任务的速度越快,获得成就和奖励的速度也就越快问题修复:一些问题得到了修复,游戏稳定性得以提升
超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)是G5 Entertainment开发的一款模拟经营类游戏。超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)的官方介绍准备好建立你的汉堡王朝吗?Stand O’Food City,以我们已取得疯狂成功的 Stand O’Food 为基础的免费时间管理游戏,现在终于面世!你的旧友尼吉、罗妮和克莱伦斯从 Tinseltown 镇出发,以寻找建立新餐馆的完美地点。但邪恶的托格一如既往地盯着这个辛勤工作的团队,妄图摧毁她们的计划。在这个融合了城市建设、战略和时间管理的独特游戏中,一步一步地拓展你的生意,一路提升你的计划。建造七个提供不同招牌食物的咖啡馆,这些招牌食物包括千层面、牛肉汉堡、鱼肉汉堡、沙拉汉堡、鸡肉汉堡、早餐和巧克力蛋糕。然后监督升级,以实现利润最大化并提升客户体验。接下来,建设家园,拓展社区和你的生意!创建农场和工厂,以提供高品质的产品,并增添如花坛、喷嘴式饮水龙头和冰淇淋卡车等考虑周到的装饰和设施。从群山到海滩,开设汉堡连锁店,解锁新食谱,精通酱料制作并建设供应链。解决数以百计的任务,以赢取成就、奖励和货真价值的财富!今天就开始建设 Stand O’Food 帝国!你可在游戏中通过程序内购买功能解锁额外奖励!超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)的特色● 690+ 多个颇具挑战的任务,等你完成● 591 个独一无二的食谱,等你精通并将它们首次奉献给顾客● 170+ 多个装饰,用以美化你大受欢迎的餐馆● 123 种建筑物,以支持你的城市,让它变得充满活力● 43 个工厂,以供应你的生意● 吸引人的故事情节和惊艳的美工
超级汉堡城市 (Stand O’ Food(R) City) 更新说明:
美味的全新更新在此!更快的服务顾客:令人激动的全新“多汉堡”工具,能让你更快地服务顾客全新任务:完成任务的速度越快,获得成就和奖励的速度也就越快问题修复:一些问题得到了修复,游戏稳定性得以提升
三星note2,nexus7
游戏攻略新闻评测
还没有人发布游戏攻略哦,
还没有人发布游戏评测哦,
超级汉堡城市 相关游戏
最近流行的安卓手机游戏
模拟经营游戏/
1087次下载
1918次下载
3093次下载
2454次下载
1357次下载
47万次下载
47万次下载
42万次下载
33万次下载
20万次下载
18万次下载
17万次下载
16万次下载
16万次下载
12万次下载
12万次下载
11万次下载
10万次下载
10万次下载
9.1万次下载
8.9万次下载
8.1万次下载
8.1万次下载
7.4万次下载
7.4万次下载
6.8万次下载
6.8万次下载
6.6万次下载
6.5万次下载
6.5万次下载
6.4万次下载
安卓游戏排行榜/
17万次下载
6.6万次下载
6.4万次下载
5.7万次下载
5.1万次下载
4.5万次下载
4.3万次下载
4.1万次下载
3.8万次下载
223万次下载
221万次下载
162万次下载
117万次下载
102万次下载
100万次下载
94万次下载
88万次下载
87万次下载
87万次下载Stand O’Food(R) City: Virtual Frenzy on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Stand O’Food(R) City: Virtual Frenzy by G5 Entertainment, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Stand O’Food(R) City: Virtual Frenzy
By G5 Entertainment
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Are you ready to build your burger dynasty? Stand O’ Food City, the free-to-play time management burger-serving game based on our wildly successful Stand O’ Food franchise, is finally here!Your old friends Ronnie, Nikki and Clarence have traveled from Tinseltown to find perfect spots for new restaurants. But the evil Mr. Torg is keeping watch as usual, hoping to destroy the hard-working team’s plans. In this unique blend of time management, city building and strategy gameplay, grow your business step-by-step, improving your offerings along the way – flip the best burgers and serve your growing clientele. Build seven types of cafes serving different specialties: lasagna, beef, fish, salad and chicken burgers, breakfasts and chocolate cakes. Then oversee upgrades to maximize profits and enhance the customer experience.Сonstruct homes to grow the neighborhood – and your business! Create farms and factories to supply high-quality products and add thoughtful decorations and amenities, such as flowerbeds, drinking fountains and ice cream trucks. From the mountains to the beach, open new burger joints while unlocking recipes, mastering sauces and setting up supply chains. Knock out hundreds of quests to earn achievements, rewards and a veritable fortune!Break ground on your Stand O’Food Empire today!YOU CAN UNLOCK ADDITIONAL BONUSES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● 690+ challenging quests to complete● 591 unique recipes to master and serve clients● 170+ decorations to beautify your popular eateries● 123 buildings to enliven and support your city● 43 factories and farms to supply your business● Riveting storyline and stunning artwork● Game Center Support● New iPad retina display support ● iPhone 6 support ____________________________ *NOTE* This game is compatible with iOS 7 and above____________________________ Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese ____________________________ Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! /e-mail ____________________________ G5 Games - New game apps every week ! Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes! Strategy: ? Games Navigator – By G5 Games ? Virtual City Playground(R) HD ? Survivors: The Quest? The Island Castaway(R): Lost World ? Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management Adventure: ? The Secret Society(R) - Hidden Mystery ? Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery? Mahjong Journey? Nightmares from the Deep(TM): Davy Jones, Collector's Edition? Hidden City: Mystery of Shadows ____________________________ VISIT US:
WATCH US: /g5enter FIND US: /g5games FOLLOW US: /g5games
What's New in Version 1.5.3
A yummy new update is here! SERVE CUSTOMERS FASTER: The exciting new “Multiburger” tool will let you serve your customers faster BRAND NEW QUESTS: The faster you are, the faster you earn achievements and rewards BUG FIXES: Bugs are fixed, stability is improvedJoin the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! /e-mail
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Pay to play ruins this game
This game is so bad, I would give it negative stars if possible. If you don't want to spend money to buy diamonds and coins, don't bother downloading. It's well-designed to make it virtually impossible to play without in-app purchases. You need coins to get the food you serve, yet you earn to few coins each round to cover food costs. Every aspect of the game is designed to make you spend coins and diamonds to get ahead. You earn both so slowly that it would take years to complete the game without spending real money. Where is the fun in buying everything instead of earning it? There is no fun in not being able to play more than 3 minutes tops without buying stuff. Not to mention, half the quests where you can earn coins are bugged and can never be completed. I miss being able to purchase a game and enjoy it without Having to buy my way to progression. It is like playing Scrabble, but having the option of purchasing the letters to make whatever word you want or purchasing a word that can be made from your letters. What is the point? Everyone needs to stop buying in app purchases so we can get game makers to go back to making real games instead of carefully designed money traps. And I do not believe the positive reviews for this game. They must be written by the developers' friends or investors.
RIPOFF! So disappointed.
I've bought and played Stand O'Food games for some time now and totally love them. I found this version recently and was super excited at the concept of the game. However, the amount of in-app purchasing required to further your progress is excessive, and I am a person who is ok with an occasional purchase. Nothing wrong with supporting the game but the ratio of cost: diamonds does not seem balanced. At this point, I just this this game is a complete rip off. Also, you may be able to link up your game between multi devices but your resources don't seem to. My towns look the the same but my level of supply's is completely different per device. The only resources that sync seems to be gold and diamonds. But not the produce and such. Just disappointed because I can see where I would enjoy this game more if there were not such flaws. He'll just let me buy it and change it all to gold. QUIT RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!
Fun but slow
I've played this game for about a year and the improvements have helped a lot since then.
I eventually accumulated so much inventory that my iPad could barely run, yet not enough to keep climbing levels.
I do not like that boulders and other preset landscape cannot be bulldozed or moved, so ones ability to add roads often dead ends and it a big waste.
It also takes forever to earn enough cash to buy upgrades and such, so prepare to spend real money to do so.It is a lovely, fun and time killing game, well written, but geared to make you spend loads of real cash.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.5.3Size: 455 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: G5 Entertainment ABCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&1222 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&4898 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Handful of diamonds$1.99Cluster of diamonds$4.99Special offer$0.99Array of diamonds$9.99Bunch of coins$1.99Pile of coins$4.99Slew of diamonds$19.99Heap of coins$9.99Super Deal$4.99Mound of coins$19.99
More by G5 Entertainment
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.手机游戏&&尽在九游
&&&&&&&&超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)是G5 Entertainment开发的一款模拟经营类游戏。准备好建立你的汉堡王朝吗?在这个融合了城市建设、战略和时间管理的独特游戏中,一步一步地拓展你的生意,一路提升你的计划。建造七个提供不同招牌食物的咖啡馆,这些招牌食物包括千层面、牛肉汉堡、鱼肉汉堡、沙拉汉堡、...
超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)是G5 Ente
超级汉堡城市(Stand O’ Food(R) City)是G5 Entertainment开发的一款模拟经营类游戏。准备好建立你的汉堡王朝吗?在这个融合了城市建设、战略和时间管理的独特游戏中,一步一步地拓展你的生意,一路提升你的计划。建造七个提供不同招牌食物的咖啡馆,这些招牌食物包括千层面、牛肉汉堡、鱼肉汉堡、沙拉汉堡、鸡肉汉堡、早餐和巧克力蛋糕。然后监督升级,以实现利润最大化并提升客户体验。接下来,建设家园,拓展社区和你的生意!创建农场和工厂,以提供高品质的产品,并增添如花坛、喷嘴式饮水龙头和冰淇淋卡车等考虑周到的装饰和设施。从群山到海滩,开设汉堡连锁店,解锁新食谱,精通酱料制作并建设供应链。解决数以百计的任务,以赢取成就、奖励和货真价值的财富!游戏特色- 690 多个颇具挑战的任务,等你完成- 591 个独一无二的食谱,等你精通并将它们首次奉献给顾客- 169 多个装饰,用以美化你大受欢迎的餐馆- 123 种建筑物,以支持你的城市,让它变得充满活力- 43 个工厂,以供应你的生意- 吸引人的故事情节和惊艳的美工
安卓版下载
苹果版暂无下载
下载排行榜
*给个评价吧:
玩家还可选择以下标签快速评论哦:
我来说两句
正在加载,请稍后...
超级汉堡城市
点击下载按钮,或通过扫描二维码直接下载!
超级汉堡城市 1.5 安装包安卓安装包
超级汉堡城市 数据包安卓安装包
请用手机扫描二维码关注~
关注后可及时接受活动,礼包,开测和开放下载的提醒!超级汉堡城市修改教程下载攻略
超级汉堡城市
更新时间:
下载:481次
平台:Android
卓米 ZHUOMI 超级汉堡城市 修改教程下载攻略
是一款最近人气非常高的游戏!相信很多人都想要它的存档修改地址,那么如何才能弄到修改教程下载攻略呢?哈哈,没错,就是这里,小编为大家提供了最新最全完全通关存档,快来下载吧!
请选择品牌
请选择机型ZHUOMI
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新卓米卓米ZHUOMI下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的超级汉堡城市攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
(Stand O’ Food(R) City)是G5 Entertainment开发的一款模拟经营类游戏。准备好建立你的汉堡王朝吗?在这个融合了城市建设、战略和时间管理的独特游戏中,一步一步地拓展你的生意,一路提升你的计划。建造七个提供不同招牌食物的咖啡馆,这些招牌食物包括千层面、牛肉汉堡、鱼肉汉堡、沙拉汉堡、鸡肉汉堡、早餐和巧克力蛋糕。然后监督升级,以实现利润最大化并提升客户体验。接下来,建设家园,拓展社区和你的生意!创建农场和工厂,以提供高品质的产品,并增添如花坛、喷嘴式饮水龙头和冰淇淋卡车等考虑周到的装饰和设施。从群山到海滩,开设汉堡连锁店,解锁新食谱,精通酱料制作并建设供应链。解决数以百计的任务,以赢取成就、奖励和货真价值的财富!游戏特色- 690 多个颇具挑战的任务,等你完成- 591 个独一无二的食谱,等你精通并将它们首次奉献给顾客- 169 多个装饰,用以美化你大受欢迎的餐馆- 123 种建筑物,以支持你的城市,让它变得充满活力- 43 个工厂,以供应你的生意- 吸引人的故事情节和惊艳的美工
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了超级汉堡城市修改教程下载攻略的用户还看了:
关于卓米ZHUOMI
2002年卓米科技有限公司在深圳成立,在这片工业基础设施完备、产业配套体系完善的沃土上,在当地政府的大力支持和扶助下,经过十余年的持续发展,卓米公司从同行业中脱颖而出,现已成为当代中国手机行业的发展典范。
卓米致力于打造科技的、国际的、跨界的智能手机,不仅仅提供手机产品,也围绕人对信息、金融、社交、娱乐、健康、工作、生活方式等需求,向全世界的人们,以正确的方式提供拥有极致用户体验的智能终端设备和服务。
卓米是一家集研发、制造和营销于一体的高新科技企业,产品远销香港、美国、俄罗斯、欧洲、东南亚等市场。公司专注于以智能手机为核心的无线数据一体化解决方案,致力向消费者提供国际一流性能和品质的电子产品,并设定目标立足于中高端市场发展成为智能手机领导者。
卓米手机数年来发展迅猛,凭借精准的市场预测、强大的研发实力、快速高效的集成整合、完备的售后网络、独特的商业模式,被誉为中国最具成长潜力的手机品牌。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
ZHUOMI的分辨率为720*1280,是卓米生产的一款触屏手机。卓米ZHUOMI手机用户可通过九游下载。

我要回帖

更多关于 qq农场鱼塘怎么升级 的文章

随机推荐