temple of the kingWOEDICA 怎么进去

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
$4.99 USD
About This Game
The mighty mythological hero, Garshasp, travels into distant lands in search for the secrets hidden in the temple of the dragon, unaware of the hidden dangers and creatures awaiting him in the cursed lands.
You play as the mighty Garshasp in this hack and slash expansion pack for the original “Garshasp: The Monster Slayer” game taking place before the original story.
Key features
Deep hack and slash combat system with various combo moves
Cinematic in-game camera following the epic journey
Fantasy mythological world filled with ferocious monsters from ancient literature and Persian Mythology
Epic environments
Mythology based story
System Requirements
Processor:Intel P4 2.0GHz, AMD Athlon 64 3000+
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:256 M RAM, Nvidia GeForce 6600 series, ATI radeon X1300
DirectX&:9.0c
Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
Sound:DirectX Compatible
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.2 hrs on record
App crash error.I can't play this game.
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
Pro:Good conceptLooks goodFun hack n slashCon:No steam cards or achievesBuggyControls are not goodSingle player onlyIssue with cut-scenesShortIrritating puzzles (easy to too hard to just stupid)Bad voice actingNot as good as the originalIf you get it free in a bundle then try it out.Don't actually pay for this, unless it is under $1.
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
????. Game breaking bug came on after 20 min and I couldn't beat it. Unacceptable after having been out for 2 years. First one didn't have problems like this. Tried everything and then threw my hands up and said &???? it&.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
This game lacks effort and polish, it feels like more of an old tech demo than anything. You can complete the game in less than 2 hours but I couldn't stick with it long enough to do even that. Terrible voice acting, mumbled sounds, poor attack and movement mechanics, and lack of an interesting story make this a game that should be avoided. Look at this still from the opening cutscene in the game and you'll get an idea of what you will exerience when playing:
Was this review helpful?
1.8 hrs on record
- Decent controls with combos- Simple puzzles- Bad camera angles (you have no control over camera)- Boring story and voice acting- Very, very short (took me 100 minutes to complete)- Still somewhat fun to play- Bottom line: Worth playing if you get it in a bundle, not worth it to buy it alone.
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
Despite the bad reviews, I found the first Garshasp game to be a fun hack and slash.
This game, however, is horrible.
Almost unplayable for the bad camera angles and glitches.
At only 2 hrs long, I found that I couldn't wait for it to be over.
STAY AWAY!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
2.3 hrs on record
Drove me to the brink of suicide.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
The real Dark Souls starts here.
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
Passed the game, I'ts glichy as hell, very unbalanced...At one moment I thought there are some secrets... but, wait no, you get to pass the same locations multiple times so...Controls are ok but the camera angle..ufff...Conclusion:You got it as a present or got it in a bundle good for you, you may aswell play it if you have some extra time, but don't expect anything good. otherwise I wouldn't pay more then 0.50$ for it.
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
Beginning to end the entire game can completed in 2 hours by even the worst of gamers, like myself. I'm sure glad this came as part of a bundle. I would have been mad had I bought this game on purpose.
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
This is far shorter than the original, and suffers from worse framerates, jankier controls, and sometimes broken cameras.The final boss fight is needlessly drawn out and not terribly enjoyable.Same caveat as before: Only on a deep sale, and only if you're very bored.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
i really enjoyd the first garshasp so i tought i would play thisone. my first impression was this doesnt look like a sequel. i tought the first one was better but then again i playd it so long ago and just began thisone. performance is somewhat odd, getting frame drops here and there, NOT braking unplayable but non the less noticeable. i play it with xbox 360 pad and everything is great exept for the game not using xbox buttons on screen when action cutscenes show up and u need to press a specific button. That leaves you guessing what button needs to be pressed and makes you die and repeat until you figure it out. The game seems to have more puzzles than the first one, im barely starting it and already have had several simple puzzles. im positive once i learn the buttons i will enjoy the rest of the game very much. OH my only real complaint is
the camera is so bad, very bad, it will point the camera to the worse position it can and it will move it at the worse moment possible. very annoying... I was looking for a onscreen button mod/fix for the 360 pad to show correct buttons on screen and found many people on the discussion section saying the game doesnt work for them or very bad performance. I had no problem installing or running the game on windows 8 x64. there was definitly some lazy work done because i do get slight frame drops that shouldn't happen on a game with these kind of visuals. shame on you DEADMAGE group for that. and its the reason i am not recomending the game.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Seriously? What da fuq? This voice acting makes me want to throw up. Completely ruins the game. Graphics look like ????, and combat is clunky as hell. Nope.
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
If you like Garshasp, you must buy this one despite the bugs and the too short game.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
This game plays as if it was created by a 13 year old pubescent virgin. The cut scenes appear t graphics were crappy, dialogue was poorly written, and the voice acting was attrocious (almost sounds like the voices were computer generated as opposed to being voiced by a real human). The gameplay was bland, combat felt clunky with the keyboard and mouse, but improves with a controler. I'd say that the controller support is one of the few highlights of the game. It's clear that this game had a low budget. Low budget games don't have to be bad. I've played plenty of low budget games that had incredible gameplay and imaginitive stories (vvvvvv is one that comes to mind). It sort of feels like dead mage blew the entire budget on graphics at the expense of every other aspect of game play. I realize that I probably spent more time downloading this game than however, if someone had a gun to my head forcing me to play this game or die, I'd probably rip the gun out of my captor's hands and take my own life.
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
ШЛЯПА ПОЛНАЯ
НИКАКОЙ
ФИЗИКИ
СОВЕТУЮ!!!!!!
Was this review helpful?
2.4 hrs on record
The first Garshasp was fun in a B-game type way. This game ruined my life and almost made me suicidal and has the worst boss fight I've ever played. Do not ever buy this for you or anyone. Do not do it. It is the worst thing. Do not do it. Do not think of doing it. I am a lesser man for having played it.
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
Do not for the love of the gods around the world buy this! This game is just like eating glass while doing a maraton..There's so many things that is bad about the game. -Long as heck loading screens -Graphics is down right ???? poor -Combat is the marrow of the bones of God of War -Puzzles take little brain power -FPS is so low -Block does not work at times -One of the most horrible camera angle in gaming history -jumping is going to be half/half at some points -THE DAM CAMERA ANGLE!!!(seriously...it's like a sugar rush 5 year old moving it)
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
what is this crap....
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
SO BAD FOR ME
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 24 Sep, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 131|回复: 1
最后登录贡献度1 金元115 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限20帖子主题精华0积分16UID4787903
初级玩家, 积分 16, 距离下一级还需 34 积分
贡献度1 金元115 注册时间积分16精华0帖子
Heritage Hill中的Tower进不去,已经有了lead key,任务状态为Never Far from the Queen没更新,Temple of Woedica 中没带帽子,直接杀过去的。有了解详情的同学么?
最后登录贡献度422 金元18695 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限90帖子主题精华0积分3558UID5665512
游戏精英, 积分 3558, 距离下一级还需 5442 积分
贡献度422 金元18695 注册时间积分3558精华0帖子
通关了,不记得了,有钥匙应该就能进吧,进去杀到顶上会看到一个机器的,去墓地区顶上找那个老女人学个什么,然后再回来能毁掉机器。