VICOR电源模块VI-J6L-IW
最小起订量价格
1只¥1.00元/只
发货期:1天内发货
型号规格:VI-J6L-IW品牌:VICOR
产品咨询直线:
联系供应商在线客服:
产品详细说明
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的电子产品市场逐渐开拓出一条自我发展的道路。‘以优质的服务让客户满意,以可靠的产品质量让客户放心‘的经营宗旨,在国内外电子行业客户中建立了良好的信誉。主营:美国,日本LAMBDA,COSEL等AC/AC,电源模块。三菱、富士、东芝、三社、三垦、西门康、西门子、IR、AEG产、GTR、、IPM、PIM、。各种大,小功率开关电源(适用于通信,笔记本,LED,用)。欢迎各大厂家、商家莅临惠顾
VI-J64-CW/F7
VI-J64-CW/F2
公司相关产品
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的电子产品市场逐渐开拓出一条自我发展的道路。‘以优质的服务让客户满意,以可靠的产品质量让客户放心‘的经营宗旨,在国内外电子行业客户中建立了良好的信誉。主营:美国VICOR,日本LAMBDA,COSEL等AC/AC,DC/DC电源模块。三菱、富士、东芝、三社、三垦、西门康、西门子、IR、AEG产功率模块、GTR、IGBT、IPM、PIM、可控硅。各种大,小功率开关电源(适用于通信,笔记本,LED显示屏,仪器仪表用)。欢迎各大厂家、商家莅临惠顾 IP-RAM-C1 VI-J6B-CW VI-J6B-IX VI-J6F-CZ VI-J64-IW VI-J64-CW/F7 VI-J64-CW/F2 VI-J64-CW WI-J64-CW VI-J64-CY IP-J64-CY VI-J64-CZ VI-J6J-CW VI-J6L-IW VI-J6L-CW WI-J6L-CW...北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的电子产品市场逐渐开拓出一条自我发展的道路。‘以优质的服务让客户满意,以可靠的产品质量让客户放心‘的经营宗旨,在国内外电子行业客户中建立了良好的信誉。主营:美国VICOR,日本LAMBDA,COSEL等AC/AC,DC/DC电源模块。三菱、富士、东芝、三社、三垦、西门康、西门子、IR、AEG产功率模块、GTR、IGBT、IPM、PIM、可控硅。各种大,小功率开关电源(适用于通信,笔记本,LED显示屏,仪器仪表用)。欢迎各大厂家、商家莅临惠顾 VI-241-08 VI-204-EX VI-204-CY IP-204-CX01-TR1 IP-204-CX01-TR IP-204-CX02-TR1 VI-203-CX VI-202-IX VI-202-CX IP-202-CX IP-202-CY-TR1 VI-201-CX VI-201-26...
供应"VICOR电源模块VI-J6L-IW"其他供应商
型号/规格:VI-AIM-C1 品牌/商标:VICOR
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的...型号/规格:VI-J50-CX 品牌/商标:VICOR
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的...型号/规格:VI-JW0-CX 品牌/商标:VICOR
该产品规格是:24V-5V/75W VI-JW0-CX VI-J12-IY VI-J12-CY VI-...型号/规格:VI-262-EV 品牌/商标:VICOR
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的...型号/规格:LM260-CX 品牌/商标:VICOR
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的电...型号/规格:PAH100S48-2.5/V 品牌/商标:TDK
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,...型号/规格:EWS50-24 品牌/商标:TDK
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的电子产...型号/规格:VI-J61-EY 品牌/商标:VICOR
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的...型号/规格:AJ60A-048L-120F04 品牌/商标:ASTEC
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电...型号/规格:KWS15-5 品牌/商标:COSEL
北京瑞康龙技贸有限公司自成立以来,一直致力于电子产品的研发、销售、系统集成项目;配套电子行业,在广泛的电子...教学设计_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高二英语 模块6 Unit16 Lesson 1 Stories from History教案 北师大版选修6
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:400-606-3393
今日:3017套总数:4944503套专访:2573部会员:5127847位
当前位置:
& 学年高二英语教案: Unit 17 Lesson 3 《My Favorite Comedy》(北师大版选修6)
学年高二英语教案: Unit 17 Lesson 3 《My Favorite Comedy》(北师大版选修6)
资料类别: /
所属版本: 北师大版
上传时间:
下载次数:21次
资料类型:
文档大小:170KB
所属点数: 2点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 2 点,】
资料概述与简介
Lesson 3 My Favorite Comedy 教材分析本课是普通高中课程标准实验教科书《英语》模块(6)第二单元第三课。该单元主题为Laughter,本课是第三课,其前安排有一课阅读(1. What&s So Funny?)和一课听力(2. Laughter is the Best Medicine.)。在学习本课之前,学生已在前两课的学习中初步了解了英语幽默和轶事的基本特点,并在语言学习的过程中着重区分了过去完成时和过去完成进行时的不同用法。本课的学习重点是:1、正确使用本课出现的介词短语,将副词进行分类并正确使用;2、通过阅读提取信息,描述Mr. Bean的就餐过程及喜剧演员Rowan Atkinson的成长历程;3、在阅读的过程中根据提问,结合上下文进行逻辑推理,推导文章的深层隐义。本课教学分两课时进行,第一课时的教学重点是:阅读课文(1),复述Mr. Bean的就餐过程,利用上下文和阅读问题归纳Mr. Bean的性格特征;第二课时的教学重点是:阅读课文(2),复述Rowan Atkinson的成长历程,利用相关信息推导归纳Mr. Bean与Rowan Atkinson之间的性格差异。教学内容 Lesson 3 My Favorite Comedy(含课本24-25页、70-73页内容)重点词汇:comedy, comedian, imitate, pull faces, put on (假装), turn sb. off, regardless of, purely, rarely, partly, astonish, seal, compensate, convince, obtain, raw, disgusting, desperate, presence. 相关词汇:saucer, boarding school, universal, steak tartare, play around. 第一课时 (First Period) 教学目标通过本课时的学习,学生能够: 1. 归纳图片人物共性,创建自己的comedy主题词汇库; 2. 按照事件发生的先后顺序复述Mr. Bean的就餐过程; 3. 利用上下文和阅读问题归纳Mr. Bean的性格特征。 Objectives: After this period, students will be able to: 1. create their own word bank with hints from th 2. narrate how Mr. Bean behaves in
3. summarize Mr. Bean&s characteristics by making inferences. 教学过程 教学活动 Activities 设计意图 Intentions 互动模式&时间 IP & time Pre-reading Step 1 1. Ss look at the photos displayed, think about the common feature of the people in the photos and then discuss it in pairs (Slide 1 & Slide 2). T leads Ss to read the new words. 2. Ss work in pairs to discuss the questions listed in Task 1 on Page 24 (Slide 3). T invites 2 or 3 Ss to talk about their favorite comedy. 引导学生观察图片、归纳图片中人物的共性,引入本课话题;学生提前从音形义三个层面整体识认单词并借助归纳图片人物共性以建立词与词之间的联系使其成为一个相互关联的整体;通过问答初步运用本课主题词进行交际,为课文阅读做铺垫;学生讲述各自最喜欢的喜剧利于自然引入本课课题; CW 3& PW 3& Step 2 T introduces the topic and leads Ss to read the objectives (Slide 4). 明确具体目标,为学习、反思、评价做铺垫。 CW 0.5& While-reading Step 3 1. Ss read Paragraph 1, compare the original text with the text given on their learning sheet, then underlie the different pats, and discuss whether the two texts express similar meanings. T directs Ss attention to the key words and phrases in this part. (Exercise 2, Learning Sheet) (Slides 5 & 6). 2. T leads Ss to think about awkward situations they know or they have been in and then skim the rest of text to see what awkward situation Mr. Bean is in. Ss are required to complete the table (Slide 7) after their skimming. 3. Ss read Paragraphs 2-4 for the second time and try to give a heading for each paragraph (Exercise 2, Learning Sheet) (Slide 8). 4. Ss read Paragraphs 2 and 3 for the third time, try to find out how Mr. Bean behaves in the restaurant, write down the verbs and reason out why he behaves that way (Slide 9). 鉴于课文可分总述和例证及总结三部分,故将第一段单列出来加以阅读;此外,该段生词多,句型复杂,单独处理利于学生更好地理解课文,了解Mr. Bean的角色特点; 学生基于自身经历谈论尴尬境遇,有利于理解课文;在阅读的基础上完成表格利于学生提取关键信息,把握事件的构成要素,通过想像建构故事发生的场景; 为各段落配标题有利于帮助学生归纳段意,分享各自不同的见解; 细节阅读和摘录动词可以帮助学生理解课文,为后续输出做铺垫;解释Mr. Bean的行为原因可帮助学生进行意义推导; IW CW 6& CW IW 6& IW CW 4& IW 5& Step 4 1. Ss watch the film and answer the following questions: How does Mr. Bean seal his envelop? Why is Mr. Bean astonished when he looks at the menu? What does he order? Why? How does he like the food? What is he busy doing? (Slide 10) 2. Ss work in pairs, describe the pictures displayed on the screen, using their own words or sentences cited from the text (Slide 11). 在摘录动词短语之后观看视频利于学生理解词汇意义;答问可以促进学生思考并根据情景结合文本进行逻辑推导;同时,观看视频可以给学生提供直观的信号输入,为下一环节的活动做铺垫; 利用图片加深三个副词的理解;为下节课和后续输出做铺垫; CW IW 6& PW 1& Step 5 1. Ss read the whole text and complete the table on their learning sheet. 帮助学生归纳作者对Mr. Bean的印象。 IW 3& Post-reading Step 6 1. Using the Table, Ss work in pairs: both act as Mr. Bean&one narrates what he does on his birthday while the other does the actions and then exchange roles. * Option: T invites one pair to the front to act out. 2. Ss answer the two questions and summarize the characteristics of Mr. Bean (Task 4, Learning Sheet) (Slide 12). Does Mr. Bean have many friends? How do you know? Why does Mr. Bean pretend to like the food when the waiters talk to him? 使用表格信息复述Mr. Bean的生日经历,帮助学生在内化课文的基础上创造自己的口头文本。 利用问题激发学生进行逻辑推理;并在此基础上归纳Mr. Bean的性格特点。 PW IW 5& IW CW 2& Step 7 Ss reflect whether they have achieved the objectives (Slide 13). 培养反思能力,帮助学生养成反思习惯。 CW 0.5& Home- work 复习课文,完成学案上的练习;课本70页练习1: Word-building。 脚注:关于该教学设计的两个说明 1、由于课本第24页第2项练习中的介词短语的词义猜测并不难,而且,即便学生不能准确理解那些短语的含义,也不会造成阅读过程中的意义理解障碍。再者,练习所提出的9个问题,对于一个不熟悉喜剧演员的读者来说,几乎无法回答,因此,本设计将该练习直接删去,不予处理。 2、本设计将视频剪辑放在中间,让学生在阅读文本之后再予观赏,原因有二:1)高中学生,当以文本阅读为重点,直观的视频信息输入,仅为帮助理解文本服务;2)插在中间的视频观赏可以帮助学生内化文本信息,同时为后续的语言输出做铺垫。 脚注:板书设计: 脚注:教师话语举例 Step 1: 1. Good morning, class. I have brought with me some photos. Do you want to have a look? Let me show you. Who are they? && Yes, we&ve got five men here. Have you noticed that they have something in common? If so, what do you think they have in common? That&s right. They all make people burst out laughing&&Who would you like to say more about them? Yes, they all play in comedies. Thus, they are comedians&&. Now please follow me to read the words and phrases. Comedy, comedian& 2. As we know, these male comedians play in comedies. I would like to know if you like to watch comedies and what is your favorite comedy. Please look at the screen and discuss the questions with your partner&& Which pair can share with us the result of your discussion? Step 2: In this period, we are going to focus on a very interesting comedy. The main character is Mr. Bean. Would you please turn to page 24 and tell me the title of this lesson? We are supposed to achieve three objectives in this period. What are they? Let&s read together: after this period& Step 3: 1. Ok, it&s time to begin our reading. Would you please read Paragraph One and complete Task 2 on your learning sheet? Have you finished? Ok, let&s check the answer. Have you find the different parts? What are they? Who can share with us your ideas? Do you really think that Mr. Bean is a comedian? Why? Who can say something with &regardless of&?...... What does &purely& mean? That&s right: &purely& sometimes means &simply&. For example, I watch comedies purely for fun. && 2. What are awkward situations? Have you ever been trapped in an awkward situation? If so, would you please talk about it with your partner?......Ok, in this text, Mr. Bean is going to come across something awkward. Let&s see what is going to happen to him. Please read the rest of the text and complete the table on the screen. 3. May I ask you to read Paragraph 2 to Paragraph 4 again and give a heading for each paragraph? && Step 4: 1. Do you want to watch the movie to see how Mr. Bean orders his food and busies himself putting the steak tartare away? Ok, let&s watch it. But before we do so, I would like to invite you to read the questions and ask you to find the answer during your watching&& 2. Interesting, isn&t it? It seems that we are all totally absorbed in it. But I wonder if you remember these pictures. Who can describe the following pictures? You can use your own words or you may simply cite the sentences from your textbook&& Step 5: Now, it&s time for us to read the whole text. And after your reading, you are required to finish the table on your learning sheet&... Step 6: 1. We have read the text. And we have also watched the film. I think it is probably time for us to do something different. I mean, it may be the right time for us to act out Mr. Bean. Boys and girls, I want you to work in pairs, one narrates what Mr. Bean does and the other does the action&& 2. How do you like your performance? Interesting or boring? Yes, Mr. Bean is such a funny comedy character that people all over the world enjoy watching him. But do you think that Mr. Bean has many friends? ..... Step 7: Time is running out and I am afraid that we have to reflect on our learning in this period. Let&s go back to the objectives to see whether we have achieved them or not and how well we have achieved them&& 第二课时 (Second Period) 教学目标通过本课时的学习,学生能够: 1. 将本课出现的一些副词加以分类并正确使用这些副词; 2. 简要叙述Rowan Atkinson的人生历程其职业变换原因; 3. 说出Rowan Atkinson与其塑造的角色Mr. Bean之间的性格差异。 Objectives: After this period, students will be able to: 1. classify certain adverbs used in this lesson and us 2. narrate briefly Rowan Atkinson&s life experience and explain why h 3. tell the difference between Rowan Atkinson&s personality and Mr. Bean&s. 教学过程 教学活动 Activities 设计意图 Intentions 互动模式&时间 IP & time Pre-reading Step 1 1. Ss find in Text 1 the following adverbs (constantly, purely, delightedly, swiftly, truly), underlie them, read the sentences, and use the sentences as hints to summarize Mr. Bean&s characteristics (Slides 1 & 2). 2. T introduces the topic for this period and asks Ss if they think Rowan Atkinson and Mr. Bean are similar in personality (Slide 3). 通过找副词、读句子、推导Mr. Bean的角色特点复习前课内容自然引入新课,同时,找词练习为课本的练习六做铺垫; 利用问题促使学生积极思考,从而激发学生阅读兴趣; CW IW 5& CW IW 2& While-reading Step 2 1. Ss read Paragraph 1 and answer the following questions (Slides 4 & 5): Can you find the words used to describe Mr. Bean? Are Rowan Atkinson and Mr. Bean similar in personality? After that, Ss make sentences with the new phrases (Exercise 5, Learning Sheet). 2. Ss skim the rest of the text and discuss the question in groups. In what ways are they different? (Exercise 6, Learning Sheet) 摘录形容词可以帮助学生进一步理解前一课课文并对比自己前一课的总结重建词汇库;同时,问题2的回答可以帮助学生理解两个重要短语,并在此基础上使用短语; 利用提问驱动学生归纳Atkinson的人物特点并与Mr. Bean对比,利于激发阅读兴趣; IW CW 4& CW GW 5& Step 3 1. Ss read Paragraph 2 and answer the following questions (Slide 7): How many people are there in Rowan&s family? Was Rowan a good student? Did his parents encourage him to become an actor? 2. Ss read Paragraphs 3 and 4 and answer the following questions: What helped Rowan become a famous comedian? Was Rowan convinced that he would become an actor before he entered university? Does Rowan like to work with talented people? After that, Ss make sentences with new phrases (Exercise 5, Leaning sheet). 3. Ss read the whole text and complete the resume (Exercise 7, Learning Sheet). 鉴于第二段细节信息过多,不必逐一呈现,故借助三个问题提领整个段落,以帮助学生提取关键信息,发展归纳推理能力; 鉴于后两段均围绕着Atkinson是如何由一个电气工程师转变为喜剧演员的,故让学生将这两段作为一个整体来阅读;该步骤呈现的三个问题可以帮助学生理解Atkinson职业变换及之所以成功的原因;引导学生回答问题有利于帮助学生理解新词和短语; 整体阅读课文,完成个人简历,利于学生内化所学内容,同时为后续的访谈活动做铺垫; IW PW 3& IW GW CW 6& IW 3& Step 4 1. Ss work on Task 5 on Page 25 and then check the answers. 2. Ss read the sentences on the screen (Slide 12), classify the adverbs into three groups (Slide 13), use some of the adverbs to make sentences in pairs and then complete Task 7 on Page 25. 在阅读全文之后进行词汇练习,可以降低任务难度;词句同时呈现,利于学生分类;分类后学生自由造句,帮助理解词义内化其用法;自由造句后完成书上练习,有利于加深理解; IW CW 3& CW 7& Post-reading Step 5 Ss work in pairs. One acts as a reporter while the other acts as Atkinson to make an interview by focusing on why and how Atkinson became a world-wide famous comedian (Slide 14). T invites 2 or 3 pairs to share with the class their performances. 利用访谈升华学习内容;在问答的过程中使用语言,加深理解。 PW CW 7& Home- work 1. 修改、整理学案,将终稿交给教师; 2. Exercise 2 and 3 on Page 70. 脚注:教师话语举例 Step 1: 1. Last period, we went to a fancy restaurant with Mr. Bean. I wonder if you still remember how he celebrates his birthday. So, would you please find the following adverbs in Text 1, underlie them and read the sentences? && You&ve done a wonderful job. So, what can we know from those sentences? I mean, what kind of person is Mr. Bean according to those sentences? You may use some adjectives to describe him2. That&s right. Mr. Bean is funny, clumsy, dizzy, and always amusing. We know it from our reading last time. But how is the man who creates this character? I mean how is Rowan Atkinson? Is he as funny as Mr. Bean? That&s what we are going to talk about in this period, period 2. This time, we are going to focus on the comedian, Rowan Atkinson, the man who creates Mr. Bean. Do you think Rowan and Mr. Bean are the same or just different in personality? You don&t know? OK, let&s read Text 2 for answers&& Step 2: 1. So let&s read Paragraph 1 and answer the following two questions&& That&s right. Rowan Atkinson and Mr. Bean are different because it says that if you think that Rowan Atkinson is anything like his famous creation, then you are in for a surprise. What does it mean? Can you say something with &anything like& or &be in for a surprise&? && 2. Now we know that Rowan and Mr. Bean are different. But in what ways are they different? Please read the rest of the text and find out the answers&&. Step 3: 1. You&ve done a good job in finding out the differences between Mr. Bean and Rowan Atkinson. Now, let&s find out how Rowan grew up into a comedian. So please read Paragraph Two and focus on the following three questions&& 2. As we know, Rowan Atkinson used to major in electrical engineering, how come he became a comedian? To find the answers, you may need to read Paragraph Three and Paragraph Four The text says that Rowan&s career change from an electrical engineer to a famous comedian was partly due to some speaking problems in his childhood. Do you know the meaning of &due to&? Can you use another phrase to replace it? 3. We have read each paragraph carefully. Now it&s time for us to read the whole text and after that, we need to complete the resume of Rowan Atkinson Step 4: 1. So much for the reading of the text. Now, let&s move on to our next part&learning of certain words and phrases. Would you please read the prepositional phrases listed in Task 5, on Page 25? Do you know their meanings? Can you complete the sentences with them? ...... 2. In addition to those prepositional phrases, we need to pay attention to the following interesting adverbs in this lesson&constantly, deliberately, and many others. That&s Task 6 on Page 25. I have cited the sentences in which they appeared. Let&s read them and after reading, I want you to classify the adverbs and then make sentences with some of themf Step 5: It&s show time now. I want all of you to work in pairs to work out an interview. One acts as a reporter while the other acts as Rowan Atkinson. Reporters, I want you to mainly focus on why and how Rowan Atkinson changed from an electrical engineer to a world famous comedian. And Rowan Atkinson, I want to remind you that you are a comedian and you are Mr. Bean in a way. So please try to make the audiences attracted 高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识! My favorite Comedy Mr. Bean Atkinson imitate others to amuse people pull faces a universally world-known recognized comedy comedian character
其他相关资源
友情链接:
客服总机:400-606-99777 业务传真:010- 客服邮箱:Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号

我要回帖

更多关于 cw什么意思 的文章

随机推荐