puzzle earth39消消乐113关怎么过过

strong neutrino-nucleon interactions at ultrahigh energies as a solutio..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
strong neutrino-nucleon interactions at ultrahigh energies as a solution to the gzk puzzle
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口4 Elements - Puzzledom新手教程
4 Elements - Puzzledom
更新时间:
下载:39次
平台:IPhone
iPad mini2 4 Elements - Puzzledom新手教程
"之前没玩过的玩家,刚开始玩的时候难免会碰到过关难,升级慢的问题。这时候就需要一些经验教程的帮助了。许多网站都会提供一些游戏的教程攻略,各位有需要的玩家可以去找一找。
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的4 Elements - Puzzledom攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
Game Description:Master the elements!Solve an enchanting mix of match 3 puzzles to unleash the four elements in this magical kingdom!●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● CRITIC REVIEW"An engaging, enchanted experience" that will "cast its spell over all who enter its world." - Gamezebo●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● APPLICATION DESCRIPTIONIn a faraway land, where magic once ruled, four altars dedicated to the elements of earth, air, fire, and water have been destroyed, unleashing a powerful and dark force. Solve an enchanting assortment of puzzles to collect four ancient books of magic, restore the altars, and release the four elemental powers. Remove matching groups of vibrant game pieces to guide the elements to the altars and drive back the darkness, search locations for hidden objects, and try challenging spot-the-difference levels.
is the stunning iPhone and iPod touch adaption of the game Gamezebo called "an engaging, enchanted experience" that will "cast its spell over all who enter its world." Embark on this amazing journey to restore light to the Puzzledom before this captivating world is lost forever.●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● FEATURES ☆ Explore and unlock four unique magic books to tame the forces of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. ☆ A captivating mix of hidden object, spot the difference and matching games! ☆ Blast away obstacles with explosive power-ups Enjoy hours and hours of puzzle fun with more than 30 levels! ☆ Unleash the power of your phone with amazing graphics and visual effects.Highly recommended for fans of physics-based puzzle games such as Bejeweled, COLLAPSE!, and Treasures of Montezuma.●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● FAQ☆ After completing Card 2 in the "Book of Earth Magic", please exit the "Book of Earth Magic" and navigate to the next book, "Book of Fire Magic" to continue the game (continue to Level 9). ☆ Scroll through each level by using two fingers. Select and create a path of 3 like-pieces or more by guiding a path with one finger. ☆ For any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact iphone-. All valid questions sent to this email address WILL be answered. ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers shows us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, let us know at iphone-.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了4 Elements - Puzzledom新手教程的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。热血震撼、恢弘大气的史诗级音乐II_▃Puzzle精选集 - 虾米音乐
入选曲目(46)
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
▃Puzzle的其它精选集
关注虾米:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Call of Cthulhu&: Dark Corners of the Earth
$9.99 USD
"A game that at first achieves the Lovecraftian horror you would hope for. Sadly it then delves into some shooting. Still pretty good, worth a look."
About This Game
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a first-person horror game that combines intense action and adventure elements. You will draw upon your skills in exploration, investigation, and combat while faced with the seemingly impossible task of battling evil incarnate.
Diverse array of levels from quaint towns to alien locations, including Deep One City
Dynamic Sanity system resulting in hallucinations, panic attacks, vertigo, paranoia, and more!
Incredibly detailed real-time graphics with atmospheric lighting and dynamic shadows
Intelligent gameplay involving puzzle solving as well as combat and exploration
1920s weaponry and vehicles as well as evil artifacts and alien technology
Lovecraft's famous monsters and locations
System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 3 800Mhz
Memory: 128MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0 3D compliant Video Card
Hard Drive: 2.0 GB
Sound: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth(TM)
(C) 2005 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda, ZeniMax and their respective logos are registered trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. Developed under license from Headfirst Productions Ltd. (UK). Call of Cthulhu is a registered trademark of Chaosium, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
14.7 hrs on record
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth is a Extremely Atmospheric First Person Adventure Stealth Horror Riddle Shooter.The game was a bugfest. Crashes, blackscreens, the famous cliffbug, oh man. Win 7 users had to suck so many ????? ;( I know that from experience :P. Win XP was the only OS able to properly play this game. Many bugs appeared for Win 7 users, doesn?t mean XP users are safe either. Especially the famous cliffbug. Halfway through the game, you get to play a really nice atmospheric creepy boat scene, one of the objectives is to shoot down the fishmen sorcerers on the cliffs with the front cannon. Sadly you can?t see any of these sorcerers and you are not able to shoot them. There is a program to fix this problem though. I will post the link to it down at the bottom of my review. So, it?s a bugfest mkay, why am I still recommending this game to you? If not the steam version, or if it is the steam version why am I still recommending it? Because it?s a ????ing fantastic game if you have patience, a sense for atmosphere and if you are able to use that brain of yours. Because you might need it.Story:You play Jack Walters, a private detective. One day you get called to help out in a serious nutcase shootout. You enter the building and you find the nutcases talking to you like they know you. You find something very dark and menacing deep down the house in the basement and you turn insane. You are now in an asylum, you get cured and can continue your work as a detective. You still look for answers what happened back there down in the basement, but of course you still have to continue your work as a private detective. Making a living. You get a new case, a boy named Brian Burnham is gone missing in a dark creepy fishermans town called Innsmouth.The story is told very well, it?s very immersive and the characters are good. It does a good job telling an actual adventure and letting you feel like you went through an adventure at the end of the game, just like the metro games. Really, really great. I intentionally shortened the prologue. I personally dislike getting too much info even if it?s just the prologue by reading reviews.Gameplay:This game is unique... and if I say unqiue, I mean unique. The health system is based upon real time healing. Meaning: If you get shot at the leg, you have to go to your inventory and pick the spot you got shot at and leave the inventory. Walters will bandage himself then for couple of seconds. You have to be careful and manage to get as little damage as possible or else you run out of medical supplies or you have to bandage yourself and pursuers are going to hunt you down quickly. This also means real life effects and insanity effects. White and black screen as soon as you run out of blood (blood loss). Or you get shot with a shotgun in the legs, meaning you walk like a cripple until you fixed it. You have an inventory but it?s never really annoying, you don?t have any inventory management at all. You have your tiles but there are always enough. Don?t worry about carrying too much, the inventory isn?t based upon survival, its purely esthetic. Too much psychic stuff makes you wanna do suicide if you are unlucky. You need to maintain your sanity at some scenes and you are a slow walker, meaning you can?t run in this game.... for the sake of the few script sequences and tension. It doesn?t affect immersion that much. Even though walters running animation is slow as ???? it?s fast enough to be able to make it past all the faster sequences.GUNS! Well, the guns recoil tends more into the realistic category, you have no HUD, it?s a purist game. Arm sway, weapon sway, etc.. No HUD, no ammo counter, no health indicator. You know you have 31 rounds left? Better count your shots, cause realism is often meant to be taken seriously in this game. Lots of arm sway and delay during aiming, the aiming with mouse is still smooth and accurate though. You have to play carefully. To understand what I mean, it?s like in Red Orchestra. Everyone who played Red Orchestra, knows what I mean with arm sway. Spongy controls. Or like in The Darkness I. Games who take a more realistic approach in gameplay have this. Mirrors Edge, Red Orchestra, etc. The game paces very nicely, it?s overall a mix out of stealth parts, which not always work, and shootouts. There are many riddles to be solved in order to advance. In one mission you have to get a car working and while &he& fixes it, &you& get your ??? moving trying to get that &special item& for him from the police stations safe. You have to combine many things or use things you acquired earlier in the game in order to progress. The game was complicated in the ending riddles and it gave you some options, either you sneak or you go in guns blazing, either you rescue her or you let her die. These decisions have no impact on the story though. The game really wants to force the detective out of you and uses many mean tricks in order to make you go batshit crazy. It really is hard sometimes. The game is not for casuals at all! It?s very challenging and overly complicated at some points and you need to have patience. There?s one scene in this game I want to mention though: &the marsh refinery end sequence&. In this sequence you have after easily 30 min progress, no checkpoints or saves. Mark my words and make sure you look it up before playing any further. Right after you burned the entity and you can finally go to the secret shrine, look at a playthrough and remember the place you need to place the pillar with the gem on it in order to open the door before the time runs out. You will know what I mean as soon as you experienced that ?????? ??? scene once. ^^?Game Length:This game is so immersive, and has such a extreme intense atmosphere, time flies by so fast that you might wanna know how long it takes. Average 12 hrs. Depending on your playstyle and the time you need to get through.... slow pace... lots of idle internet research, bug fixing.... 18 hrs even maybe? 12 hrs for sure though.CRASHES, BUGS:The crash after the manhunt savepoint, the cliffbug and the anti aliasing problem, the ladder crash.The game crashes randomly at one save point and a ladder in the beginning of the game: It?s due to resolution and anti alising. Try through every possible setting, turn off the anti aliasing. Try a 4:3 resolution without any AA, it should work then. You can turn back the settings to 16:9 and AA as soon as you got past it. The cliffbug can be fixed by using a program you find here:It?s my personal file I kept on my &Cheats & Fixes Folder for older games.& I uploaded it for you since I couldn?t find the original source anymore.It skips the three waves and automatically kills the sorcerers and has many other features.NOTE: I?m not sure about the compatibility of the bugfixer. It works with the latest official patch though, which steam has.UNOFFICIAL PATCH GUIDE:
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
1.2 hrs on record
True to Bethesda form, it's a very good game, but infested with more bugs than the Starship Troopers universe.
Was this review helpful?
19.2 hrs on record
Lovecraftian horror at its greatest. The madness mechanic – copied pitifully in the first Amnesia – was pure game design genius. It’s relatively easy for video-games to make you feel like a total bad-??? gun toting superhero, but it takes a true masterpiece to make you experience the world it creates from inside a poor frightened fragile mind about to shut down into madness at the slightest glimpse of a cosmic horror impossible for it to comprehend.
Was this review helpful?
17.7 hrs on record
Well aside from the large number of glitches in this game (I encountered two, one of which made it impossible to beat the game even with a unoffical patch.) So if you can get over all thoes glithces its a good game. I would say dont buy on pc but if you have no other option and you really want to play this game wait for a sale.
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
For hardcore horror game, survival game. and Lovecraft fans: here's your game.For everyone else:
The aged graphics still look good, just not amazing. This wouldn't be a problem but I feel it takes away from the feeling of dicomfort and fear. I'm sure it felt scarier to play when it was released, although still really scary in terms of story. Great use of Lovecraft lore.I would LOVE a reboot or a remake of this game so I can play it like Amnesia. Where I don't play past the menu so I don't crap my pants.Personal Rating: 8/10
Was this review helpful?
12.8 hrs on record
Everything was going good until I looked at a statue of Cthulhu for a tad too long.Now my brain is leaking out my left ear. Thanks Obama!
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
Incredible atmosphere,
great story, good voice acting, decent gameplay, terrible engine.
Was this review helpful?
15.7 hrs on record
I finished it and personally felt it was worth it.I ran into gamebreaking bugs along the way but the uniqueness of the game encouraged me to troubleshoot and finish (which was possible with help from the internet).
There really hasn't been a game like it that I've encountered. The camera and audio effects tied to &sanity&, the many scripted in-engine cutaways for notable scenes and events, its being in the classic Cthulhu setting and time period along with varied gameplay (obviously firstperson ranged and melee combat but also environment and inventory puzzles, platforming and also mandatory and othertimes optional stealth) revolving around a developed narrative with elaborative backstory material strewn about in the form of journals, letters, books and miscellania.
All well presented visually and audibly in an adequate (for it's time and still decent) engine.I'd have loved to experience the fullness of the creators vision, it's a shame this is reputed to be truncated. It could have used some more polish and some of the small deficiencies include
difficulty (this can be changed in Options however)
the game can only be saved at save points (and they are sometimes sparsely placed)
ammo scarcity (although this is likely by design catering to the horror genre)
some of the puzzle solving requires copious running back and forth (agonizing sometimes if trying to stealth!)
the stealth system gives you little feedback as to whether you are close to being detected other than trial and (lots of) error (although in time I got the hang of it)
the terrain sometimes allows you to traverse vertically and when something other than a ladder is the visual cue this is not always apparent
some of the puzzle points and objects are not easy to locate or identify (but this is generally true of all games with puzzle components)
Personally I really enjoyed it but can understand the frustrations of those hung up by bugs.
*Spoilers ahead.*
I had to use the unofficial patch to get past the ocean faring level (the chanters) and then at the end the patch didn't work for the escape but setting the cpu affinity to one core allowed me to finish. If you don't understand what I just refered to and don't have the patience to research it if you run into bugs then you should think twice before purchasing this title. But if you think you can overcome the technical hurdles and aren't dissuaded by last-gen visuals you will get to experience a very immersive mystery/horror/adventure game that isn't afraid to try things that other games haven't done already.
As to what the game does well, it was able to ellicit some authentic dread at times and that is a rarity for myself.
The ambiance contributes to this from the very beginning and creates a feeling of isolation, unwelcome, and heightened suspicion amongst strangers that is very apropos.
You encounter this from the initial embarkment but things the pace of exposure to negative mental stimuli was very measured and carefully crafted throughout the whole.
The sound scape contributes a lot to this and is excellent thoughout (ambient sounds, footsteps, combat sounds, enemy sounds, environment sounds, etc).
A nice touch are the sounds (and dialog) that greets you as you exit the game to the menu (and this varies).
Some bit characters are merely adequately voiced but the voice acting is on balance very good, particularily with the recurring cast.
The level maps are unique thoughout and a lot of care and detail was given to each due to the many scripted events and having the map reflect progressions in the plot.
It takes sometime before you move beyond the general local of the beginning of the game but once you do it changes much more frequently, however the duration in the first locale is plot dependent and makes the change of location a median acheivement of the game as a whole.
The second half is difficult to describe without spoilers, let's just say it's quite a journey.
Visually I would call it adequate to good, the character models and textures are generally last-gen looking but are decent.
There are definately some crazy moments in the game and the visual do not get in the way from creating the desired effects in the player (imo). For those who know how to do so this game can benefit from an ENB and/or SweetFX profile/s.
I can attest both can work. Overall it is a unique game that despite some drawbacks offers a singular experience.
I highly recommend it!
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
This game is to all lovecraftian games what the movie Dagon is to all lovecraftian movies: an all-encompassing yet painstakingly detailed, lovingly created monument in the name of the favourite author.No, really, it is THE definitive Howard Phillips Lovecraft experience. It has everything a fellow cultist could ever wish for, including (but not limited to) fish men, the infamous Marsh family, rats in the walls, insanity-inducing Cthulhu statues, the Esoteric Order of Dagon, and even Dagon himself.A final warning to those wishing to meet the Shoggoth and survive to tell the tale:Call of Cthulhu is really glitchy and is plagued by game-breaking bugs. But still, try to find patience (and patches!) and play it. You'll be glad you did.
Was this review helpful?
58.6 hrs on record
Pretty fun game in spite of the bugs that sometimes render the game unplayable or should I say there may be some parts you will have to use a cheat to skip over because a bug will not let you complete it. But as far as gameplay and story it is excellent. Graphics are good for its time and still good enough to play today IMO. Lovecraft fans will especially have fun wtih the references and there are references galore. On top of that the game is pretty good in the creepiness department. I wouldn't go as far as to call the game scary but definitely creepy. Played the game through more than once and that says a lot because I rarely play a game more than once through.
Was this review helpful?
14.5 hrs on record
The game truly captures the Lovecraftian ambiance. The first person perspective actually enhances the game as you feel the main character's terror and thoughts through on-screen effects. Aside from one bug in the game that needs an external patch, the game is fun and thrilling from start to finish.
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
An amazing horror game that is dripping with that classic H.P. Lovecraft atmosphere and story. The story is based upon &The Shadow over Innsmouth,& a novella that Lovecraft wrote in 1930s. This game is an absolute must-buy if you enjoy any of Lovecraft's works, or if you just want a creepy game for Halloween.Personal rating: 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
21.5 hrs on record
Despite modern technology, this game looks cool for our time. Rendering isn't perfect, this game has a few bags(sometimes they are very annoying, like a bug in the 7 chapter with invisible targets or an error, which doesn’t allow you to finish the game), but a story is exciting, interesting: unexpected events impress me, i should keep an eye on an every dialogue. COC comprises puzzles, which arent very difficult, but they can take 5-10 min. An atmosphere in the COC soaked with dusk, macabre sounds and fear. This game contains action and stealth. In a few missions you have to use your weapon and your serpentine tricks. I ought to mention that system of health is realistic: you took damage in a leg then you slower, you took a hit in a hand then you shoot slower. Sanity is valuable:for example, if you are scared you can not move or rotate with
normal speed. There you can even fail a mission: mass sanity failure.An idea of the seaside city and of the taint in him was realized. There a lot of facts, which specify on a lovecraft’s innsmouth(persons, buildings). But a story line in a game and in a lovecraft’s work are quite different.
A genre of this game ranges between detective, horror and shooter(not like cod or cs).I can conclude that COC should be rewarded with applause and the highest rank. I should specify on a distributor (Ubisoft) and a publisher (Bethesda Softworks), which picked out this game. We know they are famous and they won’t pay attention on a ????????.
Was this review helpful?
12.2 hrs on record
Played this game again now and ended up getting the feeling why most horror games now day fail miserably, they try to rely on action and give you to many toys to play disregarding the ambiance itself and lack of story doesnt imerse you in the adventure, Call Of Cthulhu still put many Horror games to shame and its 2005 game with few bugs but nothing gamebreaking (didnt experienced any glich that didnt let me continue the game like stated by some users in the forum).I could say the graphics arent very good for game of this time, but they helped creating the creepy feeling and in conjuction with the sanity mechanic, i feel that any modern engine would made COC loss is horror strengh in my opinion.Your character weakness make you avoid combat and even the weapons you pick trough the game arent that strongh that could make you blast trough the levels, and the sound is just perfect to create the mood.Like any good horror game, it will make you think in the end and try to understand what just hapenned, the notes, documents and other stuff help build a story that not being great is good enough to keep you interested and your fragile character at your toes.It is must have for all Horror lovers and dont let the fact of being old fool you, bc few new releases can keep up the pace with this one, and even when replayed after time, still manage to attach you to the monitor.
Was this review helpful?
22.7 hrs on record
This game is one of the top games in my horror list. The enviroment, the characters, the suspense and tension work together to bring an good game. The only problem I have with the game was that in certain part of the game my computer shut the game off and
there was one part of the game where you suppose to shoot some target down but they never appear. The game is really good so try it.
Was this review helpful?
10.2 hrs on record
Positive + The sanity system, while confusing at first, does effectively emulate the effects of insanity, and the inflictions it has on the player are, quite simply put: enthralling+ The Lovecraftian horror elements sprinkled throughout the story create a legitimately scary and unique experience that few games can emulate+ The voice acting for the main character and the numerous surrounding characters you interact with during the game is exceptional, enrapturing you into the story even more so+ At approximately 9 hours in length (on Private Investigator difficulty), the game is the perfect length for the material it is adapting. Negative - An untold amount of glitches. From numerous random game crashes and falling through the game world several times, to an unfinishable ending sequence (on modern hardware) withou this is easily the most buggy and glitch-ridden game I have ever played [Note: While the community has released numerous patches that reduce the amount of glitches that occur, this is still not enough to warrant not giving this aspect of the game a negative score.]- The gun gameplay is mediocre at best, with indications of the damage you inflict on enemies and take yourself being vague to say the least. Verdict “Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a unique experience. On the one hand, the amount of bugs this game has can easily put off any gamer from playing it. But... on the other hand, this is probably one of the only games that has managed to make me feel legitimately sick while playing it (minus any motion sickness this game tries so hard to induce on the player), which I must give the game credit for. If you don’t want to suffer through the technical mess this game is, I can understand. But if you’re the sort of person who can appreciate a well-told story and enjoy dabbling into the inner-mind of troubled souls, persevering through this game will reward you with such gifts.” 8/10 TJBs
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
This is an older game... but it is still an absolutely amazing game.
Brimming full of creepiness and intrigue.
It has levels that just makes your hear pound and your skin crawl.
A survival horror game that has more than just the one note to play.Through and through this game will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
A slow burning survival horror set within the Lovecraftian Mythos.Beware, for you can hear the Great Old Ones calling your name...They are luring you closer and closer to their realm, where what awaits you is a sure and painful death.Faced with the revelations unfolding before you, the biggest battle you have to fight is your own sanity.No really, you can go insane and shoot yourself in the face. Fight it.7.5/10
Was this review helpful?
12.9 hrs on record
Love it! Love it! Love it! Yes this game can be glitchy but boy oh boy is it intense! This first person survival horror game is a MUST for any fan of H.P. Lovecrafts works. Sure this game dosn't have the best graphics, but the immersion is very strong with this game!
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
I have played this game many times since its release. I really enjoy games based on lovecraft and this is like the greatest hits. Sure some of the elements are a little wonky but overall a game greater than the sum of its parts. part horror adventure part arcade shooter all 9/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Call of Cthulhu(R): Dark Corners of the Earth
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Apr, 2006
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 攻城掠地关羽怎么过 的文章

随机推荐