表情至少5个字符
本游戏相关攻略
超次元游戏海王星:重生图文攻略to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
R$ 55,99
Downloadable Content For This Game
R$ 13,14
Recommended By Curators
"Full of references of console history, it's the gaming enthusiast's wet dream indeed, and a great RPG. Now, will we ever see a Steam inspired mascot..?"
Recent updates
13 February
Our friends over at Ghostlight have Agarest: Generations of War 2 available for pre-purchase! You'll get a nice discount and some sweet DLC if you do it now! :nepnep:
10 February
Hey guys! We've been working with the devs and it seems that running RAPTR while playing Re;Birth1 can cause crash issues. If you have RAPTR and are still experiencing crash issues with the game, please try disabling it and let us know if it works for you! Regardless, we're still working to fix the crash issues people are still experiencing. Thanks!
About This Game
Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
Use &Plans& to customize the game - change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core2Duo 2.66 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 with video card with 1GB ram and support for v4 shaders
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: May not work properly with Windows 7 and 8 (32bit) version. On-board graphics card are not recommend. Highly recommend to have an independent graphics card.
Recommended:
Processor: 3GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 with video card with 1GB ram and support for v4 shaders
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: May not work properly with Windows 7 and 8 (32bit) version
(C)2014 IDEA FACTORY / COMPILE HEART / FELISTELLA All rights reserved. Hyperdimension Neptunia(TM) is a trademark of Idea Factory. Licensed to and published by Idea Factory International, Inc.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
37.4 hrs on record
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 is a Great JRPG with cultures references from game industry.It supposed to be a port from PS Vita but instead we got a HD graphic with 60FPS remake.Cutscenes are Visual novel like with Voice acting both in english and japanese (I'd prefered japanese though)Despite its flaws since launch,Developer have been fixing things included crash from result screen.It might not be a perfect port but I'm sure it will worth your money even in full price tag.8/10 Great JRPG on Steam.
Was this review helpful?
50.2 hrs on record
I suck with reviewsLike I'm terrible at themBut I'll try lolI like this game a lotThe story was &OK&It revolves around Neptune and her losing her memory.She then brings the cast together. And people that once hated her are now friends. And they all come together to beat the menace that's threatening the world.Very typical storyAside from thatThe writing is pretty quirky and fun. And there are a lot of references relating to Video Games and GamingUmWell Gameplay-wiseThere is a lot of grinding you'll have to do since most of the bosses and enemies can be extremely tough.Most of the time you'll spend your day just killing the same enemy over and over again for that 200K XP Gain, but there is also an enemy you can beat that hands out 1 Million XP which can bring a Level 1 character up to Level 60 in one fightThe majority of my Game Time was spent just leveling up. I didn't mind just mindlessly killing the same thing over and over again for XP since I play a lot of Dynasty Warriors and other &Grindy& games, but you'll lost interest in it if you're not into that kind of thing.XP isn't split up and shared amongst party members.So lets say you gain 1 Million XP then every Person in your Party will each gain 1 Million XPThere is an option to edit the gameLike for example&Add tougher enemies&Change the items you find in the dungeonOne super important bit is the option to do a New Game +The Good&You can go for achievements you might have missed&You'll need to do this to unlock the CPU Candidates since you won't be able to unlock all of them in your first go&Your MB Size, Levels, Items, Plans, XP, Credits are carried over&You'll breeze through the story.You can get to Chapter 7 extremely quickly if you're around Level 100 or soThe Bad&The enemies
don't get stronger lolSo for the first couple hours you'll be hacking away at enemies that DRASTICALLY underlevel you.&Characters will have to be unlocked again, but they'll stay at the level you had them in when you beat the game&You'll need to re-equip your characters with their gearIt's a hassle, but whateverDon't buy it because &lol muh animay&Please actually enjoy this title.I see people buy &Anime& looking games (spend less than an hour and never touch it again) because of this. And post stupid &10/10 WOULD FUG AND WAIFU& reviews. Please don't be those peopleAnd I'm serious about thisThis game pretty much requires that you grind your levels. And this could take hoursIf you're not into that kind of thing then please do NOT buy it.You'll get bored FAST if that isn't your thing.
Was this review helpful?
26.3 hrs on record
Pro: -Customizeable game with Plan feature-Cool Character Transformation-Good Graphic-Userfriendly interface-Easy to controlCons:-now i am addicted
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
50.6 hrs on record
Thought I was getting waifus, got yuri instead. Oh, and left trigger cancels battle animations so you can speed grind like a filthy casual.
Was this review helpful?
31.1 hrs on record
I downloaded steam just to play this game.
Was this review helpful?
55.7 hrs on record
BEST GAME EVER 10/10IRIS HEART'S VERBAL ABUSE BEST SKILL 11/10
Was this review helpful?
61.2 hrs on record
Battle against visual novels, anime skeletons on magic carpets, and super otakus as you try to achieve the status of top tier loli in this JRPGDid I also mention that this game sums up the console war better than anything discussed in real life10/10Would console on PC againAnother note, while I was playing an anime loli told me that I can take her anywhere I want.......inside and outside........and I can hold her anytime I want.........11/10Portable PC for waifu confirmed
Was this review helpful?
48.0 hrs on record
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 is a JRPG and every character you come across has their own unique attacks and abilities, these attacks which are (Rush, Power and Break) can all be changed which will determinate the way that the character attacks.PROS- Funny and alot of game references- Great PC port- Very fast saving/loading- English/Japanese voice opinions- Great OP- New game+ when you complete the game- 2 endings. normal and true ending- DLC's offer 2 new characters, more dungeons, a coliseium and more levels! (levels can go up to 999)- Game mechanics are solid and special attacks (Exe and SP attacks are skippable)- Very grindy (can be a pro or a con)- Can customize characters if you buy outfitsCONS- DLC characters are op compared to your other characters- If you get defeated it puts you in the main menu instead of last save- Enemy levels/difficulty remain the same in new game+ (the enemy doesn't get stronger)OverallI really enjoyed the game, was quite addicted to it over the past few days of playing it and looking forward to the future releases of other Hyperdimension Neptunia games on steam.
Was this review helpful?
30.3 hrs on record
this is the
first time its released for pc and not only psp vita and ps3.kawaii ultra super checkgot nepu infected o yea games and anime reference checkbreak the 4th rule super checkAnime checkJRPG checkFemale Protagonist no s**tRPG check Cute super check SingleplayerComedy tripple checkStrategy oo yeaFunny dubble check Great Soundtrack check Visual Novel check Turn-Base yessthis its a remastered version of the original game that came out several years ago on ps3more games are coming as wellvery fun very good game high recommend to buy 2 small issue1 if the game starts and crash more when 5 times at the same place you need to change the game compatibility mode at C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Neptunia Rebirth1 right click on nepu icon and go to properteis changre the mood to windows 7 it works best for me but you have to try out 2. high recommend to use any controller of any type but most ps3 or Xbox controller since the keyboard key controller its about same hopeless as trying to bath a angry cat and not get scratchedsome info about the the 4 Female ProtagonistNeptune - Purple heart the leader of Planetpune aka Sega Saturnshes the one in the middle of this picture purple pink haired also the main Protagonist to the left its Compa and to right we have IF &-- yea that its her nameVert - Green heart the leader of Leanbox- XboxNoire - Black heart the leader of-Lastation - PlayStationand Blanc - white heart the leader of Lowee- Nintendo wiitheirs also a short anime with 13 episodes that explain the
game at bit but takes place after this games story line
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
Don't have faith in Nep. Believe in the Nep that believes in Nep. Because your Nep will be the Nep to Nep the Nepvens!11/10 I would recommend this game to anyone that is a fan of the JPRG genre, and someone that likes cute things.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
83.0 hrs on record
As someone who hasn't played or even heard of the series. Coming into this was a bit.. &iffy& but I ended up giving it a chance and I'm glad I did. If you can stand lots of fanservice and boob-related jokes then look no further! You will definitely get your dollar per hour. DLC helps with reaching maximum level.. 999. Lots of hard end game content with probably one of the best NG+ I've seen in a game. I will give this game 10 Lady Blanc's out of 10 Compa's!
Was this review helpful?
47.7 hrs on record
Pro-Tons of Cute Characters.-Variety of Characteristics.-Character are Costumable. eg Weapon, Costume, Accesories (Glasses, Ribbon).-Great Storyline plus 2 Ways Ending.-A Lot of Humor.-Nice Soundtrack. It can Convey the Feeling of the Situation Quite Well.-Masterpiece Dub (I've only tried Japanese).-FHD Supported.-Game System isn't too Hard to Understand.-Nice Artworks.-Worth the Price.Con-Mouse cursor still one the screen (Gamepad Mode)-A little bug9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
19.9 hrs on record
10/10I legit can not put this game down. The game reminds me of a mix between Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Seriously play this game while having Kingdom Hearts battle music in the background while you're fighting. It's glorious!
Was this review helpful?
40.8 hrs on record
This was a really nice port.I did not have any issues with it the first day it came out.Playing with a controller is probably going to better than mouse and keyboard when trying to target multiple enemies in battle.Looking forward to more ports
Was this review helpful?
63.0 hrs on record
Cute. Enjoyable.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
11.7 hrs on record
After playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 a few hours I can recommend it:++ challenging turn based combat, with many skills and gear upgrades++ dungeons can be adjusted, new locations can be unlocked++ the game doesn't take itself too seriously++ the female main characters are funny, hilarious & charming and have a great friendship++ game is full of references that only seasoned gamers will get++ funny dialogs++ challenging boss fights++ entertaining story- - some grinding- - respawning- - some recycled maps- - playing with keyboard and mouse is a challenge, but can be learnedIf you want to play a serious RPG look elsewhere, but if you like challenging fights, hilarious charming characters and lots of humor this could be a game for you! PS:Main tips for mouse and keyboard play:
don't play with inverted mouse control
use W A S D to move
use cursor keys to select targets
use 'o' in the main menu to equip your characters, save, load, etc.
always use the mouse for combat actions (-& click on the controller key-symbols)
use left mouse click in dialogs to get the next sentence
Was this review helpful?
37.4 hrs on record
If I were to look at this game purely from an objective stand point, I'd probably go as far to say that this is not a good game. In a lot of ways it's a fairly bad game. The areas are incredibly repetitive going from Forest area to Snow area to Factory area pretty much exclusively bar the last dungeon, and not only are these dungeons very repetitive, they are also incredibly short 90% of the time and very linear 100% of the time. They are not randomly generated meaning you get one short floor and this gets tiring very fast as this can be, at times, an absolute grind fest of a game, especially early on, not so much in the late game. The music is incredibly forgettable and doesn't stand out at all and the voice acting (in English) ranges from pretty decent (Sam Reigal and Cristina Vee) to pretty awful (Almost everyone else). The story is very generic with the entire story being 'Evil Witch wants world domination' and the characters are also fairly one note receiving only small amounts development throughout.That being said, when I look back at the time I had with this game, I had a good time. The game has it's charm, it's certainly not a bad looking game, the art style and direction is very nice with the characters design being good between all the different characters. The combat system implemented is very fun and active, going for a slight twist on Turn Based Combat, allowing characters to freely roam the arena and positions playing a role in combat. It reminded me of Ni No Kuni's combat, which I also enjoyed. There is a variety of different moves that are unlocked throughout the game that are all very well animated and are fun to watch (Even if that fun is diminished somewhat the 100th time you've used them) and there are a ton of characters to unlock on use which all play quite differently. The regular moves that you do in battle are also quite customisable, as you are allotted a certain amount of points to allocate to Guard Break, Power or Rush moves, and you can customise the moves to suite your play style. As well as combat customisability, there are also a variety of different costumes to change the appearance of all the characters if you're into that kind of thing (and if you're they type of guy to play this game, chances are you are) as well as accessories which change appearance as well. The game can also be quite funny at times, depending on your sense of humour.Would I recommend this game? That is entirely dependent on what kind of games you like. If you were put off by anything that I said in that first paragraph, this game probably isn't for you and if you're not really into self aware humour, then avoid it like the plague. While this game certainly isn't a masterpiece, I had my fun with it and I would recommend it any of the stuff in the second paragraph sounded appealing. I don't think I'd pay full price for it (I bought it at 50% off) but for the price I paid, I definitely think I got my money's worth.Final Playtime: 34 hours 54 minutes.
Was this review helpful?
56.4 hrs on record
The lead character Neptune breaks the 4th wall every other sentence. And she's funny about it.
It has a fun combo system, funny dialog and some enjoyable characters. It is not a serious JRPG. It's a comedy, so keep that in mind. However it is a low budget game that is very grindy. You will fight the same monsters and play the same dungeons over and over. The way you unlock plans to reshape the gameplay and unlock items is complex and borderline absurd. But that is what keeps you busy in consecutive playthroughs as it is impossible to unlock everything the first 2 times through.Even at 50+ hours, I still have a lot of stuff to unlock. I'm sure I could spend another 30hours on this game if I didn't have to get back to the chores I neglected while playing this game.
Was this review helpful?
55.2 hrs on record
First of all. If you do not like any RPG, go out of here.With the remake of the first Hyperdimension Neptunia it is now possible to enjoy the series without having a Playstation. I am very happy with it.There is a really solid gameplay. Dungeon-selecting and a TBS-Battle-System with some extras. There are no random encounters. The difficulty of this game is not that hard.A system makes you able to add different content. For finding the right materials you can add dungeons, equipment, outfits and enemies or even change the strength of them. So you are able to change a part of the game as you wish.Like most RPG the focus of the game is the well explained story. Well it is true that there is a really nice storybut I must confess the core of this game is the humor. There is a ton of game references, which usually makes you grin. Character names, quotes, jokes, eveything is there.The whole story is explained with dialogs like a visual novel. There is much to read, but in the end it is always funny. Between the battles it is always relaxing just to read the dialogs.Nep-ko should really eat her eggplants, because they are so healthy.. uhm nevermind..This game is one of the few games I really wanted to have for release. The price was really worth it.If you like RPG and are interested in the Console War in Game Industri, then you should buy it.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 45 Steam Achievements
Title: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Developer:
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
专题站||||||||+
& && && &&&& && && & & &
- [回帖奖励
- [阅读权限 20]