求我的世界waila1.7.2NEI和waila扩展

WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.2-1.0.3.jar - Files - Waila Harvestability - Mods - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge
Please Wait..
: shorten urls and earn money
You are about to be redirected.
In order to reach your destination link, please click to stay on the page and then click our Skip Ad button.查看: 7418|回复: 12
附属Mod发布
Waila Harvestability
1.7.10/1.7.9&1.7.8&1.7.7&1.7.6&1.7.5&1.7.4&1.7.2&1.6.4&
依附于什么Mod及其版本:
依赖于预先设置的字段语言&
与多人游戏兼容性:
拖入mods文件夹(需要API支持)&
本帖最后由 Link.Fuck 于
21:15 编辑
第一次发搬运帖,如果有什么问题可以指出。。
Mod介绍:这是一个Waila的附属Mod
它为Waila添加了关于采掘等级和采掘工具的相关信息
默认情况下,它会显示你能否破坏鼠标所指的方块,这个方块的采集等级以及破坏它的有效工具
你也可以在Waila的配置窗口中设置它的功能
这是我自己测试的:
QQ截图02.png (13.7 KB, 下载次数: 71)
23:21 上传
QQ截图22.png (29.15 KB, 下载次数: 73)
23:21 上传
QQ截图55.png (54.04 KB, 下载次数: 69)
23:23 上传
QQ截图16.png (37.14 KB, 下载次数: 73)
23:22 上传
丢进Mods文件夹
v1.1.0 (September 2, 2014)
- Added Silk Touchability and Shearability info
--- Silk Touchability shows as ? (by default) next to the Currently Harvestable string (only visible when silk touching gives you different drops than non-silk touching)
--- Shearability shows as ? (by default) next to the Currently Harvestable string (only visible when the block is shearable)
- Added German localization (thanks Vexatos)
- Fixed effective tool not showing for blocks that use material-based tool effectiveness (stone stairs are
this fixes tons of modded blocks as well)
- Made unlocalized tool strings not look nearly as out of place (e.g. something with tool class 'test' would show as 'Test' instead of 'wailaharvestability.toolclass.test')
v1.0.4 (July 10, 2014)
- The 1.7.2 version is now a 1.7.x version (just a clarification, as 1.0.3 worked on 1.7.10)
- Added Chinese localization (thanks SinusoidalC)
- Updated Italian localization (thanks TheVikingWarrior)
v1.0.3 (June 26, 2014)
- Fixed disguised blocks (silverfish stone, for example) showing the harvestability of their undisguised counterparts
- Added chisel localization (fixes chisel showing as wailaharvestability.toolclass.chisel)
v1.0.2 (June 16, 2014)
- Added 1.7.2 version
- Added Italian localization (thanks TheVikingWarrior)
- Added Russian localization (thanks Adaptivity)
- Fixed TiC gravel ore showing 'pickaxe' as the effective tool when Iguana Tweaks for TConstruct is installed
v1.0.1 (May 1, 2014)
- Fixed Iguana Tweaks' harvest level coloring overwriting the red/green color showing whether or not your tool meets the required harvest level
v1.0.0 (May 1, 2014)
- Initial release
暂时没有,如果发现可以去报告
本Mod自带中文
用于抖M科技(GT)和匠魂(其实作者就是为了匠魂而做的这个Mod)
很棒的作品!
很棒的作品!
很棒的作品!
愿Him常在你左右!
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
帖子永久地址:&<button type="submit" class="pn" onclick="setCopy('[1.6.4][1.7.X][SSP]Waila Harvestability 在你的Waila上显示采掘等级和所需工具\nhttp://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html', '帖子地址已经复制到剪贴板您可以用快捷键 Ctrl + V 粘贴到 QQ、MSN 里。')">推荐给好友Minecraft中文论坛 - 论坛版权1、本主题所有言论和图片纯属会员个人意见,与本论坛立场无关
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者与享有帖子相关版权
3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者和的同意
4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
5、本帖部分内容转载自其它媒体,但并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责
6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予以删除并致以最深的歉意
7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文
很不错的附属MOD,最近正在玩匠魂MOD。
不错的小东西
这个MOD不错,支持
NEI附属MOD的附属MOD?
楼主讲的不错!很详细!不过我用不到这个mod,我想要插件,你有能给我吗?Q;
你的帖子不错!楼主!我顶你!&
坐等1.8中.........
不错的东东,看来基岩是什么也不会显示了吗
我正需要这样的mod谢谢
前几天我还在找呢 谢啦
没有用,怎么回事?
看到匠魂滚进来,请问和匠魂有个毛线的直接关系...
自己来顶一顶= =
NEI附属MOD的附属MOD?
楼主讲的不错!很详细!不过我用不到这个mod,我想要插件,你有能给我吗?Q;
你的帖子不错!楼主!我顶你!
浏览过的版块
版权所有 不得转载 &
本网站图文非经原创作者同意不得转载或公开传播Waila 1.5.7 for 1.7.10 / 1.6.0 for 1.8.1 - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
PLANNED FEATURES
+ More stuff. I'm not out of ideas yet
By myself (v1.3.0)
If you want to add your own data to Waila display or tweak a bit what is shown, an API is now available. More info and a tutorial is available .
+ Make sure you get the latest version of NEI ( and install it as usual (in the coremods folder for 1.5.2, in the mods folder for 1.6.2 and above).
+ You will need the latest forge build if you are getting an error from ChickenCore when you are starting the game.
+ Grab Waila using the above link, and drop it in your mods folder.
Not much to say here. Tooltips should work out of the box in the NEI interface.
There are 2 keybindings you want to check. [Waila] Config menu will allow you to setup which key pop up the menu (default to numpad0) while [Waila] Show/Hide will control (default numpad1) show/hide of the tooltip (will also be used for the maintened mode).
Check around the config menu, lot of things can be turned on/off.
Run around, enjoy.
Waila (and all my mods) is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license. It has been for a while. This license means that you can do whatever you want with it (more or less). Also, FTB got a blanket license to include Waila and all my mods in their packs.
Stop asking me if you can include it, YES YOU CAN. That's what the permissive license is for.
Just do the usual link back to this thread or my blog and everything is cool.
Best way to get it touch with me is either here, on twitter () or via IRC (#mcp-modding on irc.esper.net).
If you want to support this mod and its author (namely me
), don't hesitate to chip in. I will be eternally grateful and might even put easter eggs for You !
Private Mod Note
I don't look at the forums any more so I won't reply to your message, tweet me or hop on IRC instead!
Want to talk to me? Find me on IRC: #vazkii @ irc.esper.net ()
Looks neat. If I am getting this correctly, this simply adds the mod name in the tooltip of the item/block in inventories, and that, in turn allows the mod name to also be displayed with NEI's highlight tip feature, correct? This also eliminates the usage of "@Mod.&ModName&" feature in NEI's search bar, with a much simpler way to sort items by mods. Very simple, but very effective none the less. This should be a must-have for most modpacks now.
Yep, exactly. NEI parses the tooltip to look for items, so you can now filter by just putting a piece of the mod name. That's not an exact science, since you might also get unwanted items. It is a good complement for @&modname&, easier to use, but more prone to false positives.
...It would be neat to look into an energy cell or whatever and see how powered it is...
Are you referring to energy storage blocks, such as Redstone Energy Cells and MFSU's, that are already placed in the world? So that means, you want see the energy stored and such in the little box that pops up when you hover over blocks? If so, Waila might already work like that right out of the box.
If I am correct, Waila takes the tooltips of items/blocks, and displays them below the name of the item using NEI's highlight tips feature.
I know as a fact, that Redstone Energy Cells display basic information such as energy stored and redstone affinity in tooltips, so, Waila might actually work on it's own.
IC2 storage units, on the otherhand, do not display basic information in tooltips, which means you might need an add-on to display energy information for MFSU's and such.
Are you referring to energy storage blocks, such as Redstone Energy Cells and MFSU's, that are already placed in the world? So that means, you want see the energy stored and such in the little box that pops up when you hover over blocks? If so, Waila might already work like that right out of the box.
If I am correct, Waila takes the tooltips of items/blocks, and displays them below the name of the item using NEI's highlight tips feature.
I know as a fact, that Redstone Energy Cells display basic information such as energy stored and redstone affinity in tooltips, so, Waila might actually work on it's own.
IC2 storage units, on the otherhand, do not display basic information in tooltips, which means you might need an add-on to display energy information for MFSU's and such.
That's not exactly how it works. I just add the mod name to the NEI Inventory tooltips.
For the HUD, it is another kind of creeper all together. I actually get the content of the tileentity and gather the informations I want (capacity, amount and type for BC tanks for example). Anything the client knows, I can display.
Problems appear when the client is not synced all the time. On the video, we can see the content of the batbox at 0 EU. That's because IC2 update the client ONLY when you are looking at the GUI. So, this is going to be a hard one to display (but I'm looking for workarounds).
Private Mod Note
This looks interesting indeed. I'll give it a shot later when I get home. How does it behave with items that already have complex tool tips, suchas Gregtech or MPS?
It adds itself at the bottom of the tooltip. I made sure it was the last entry, unless another mod with a first letter greater than W adds something to the tooltip
I need to see with CB to change the tooltip API a bit.
...Anything the client knows, I can display.
Problems appear when the client is not synced all the time. On the video, we can see the content of the batbox at 0 EU. That's because IC2 update the client ONLY when you are looking at the GUI...
Ah, I see how that could be an issue, well, good luck coming up with workarounds. I am sure your brilliance would come up with something good.
Also, not sure if you already explained this or not, but how exactly does Waila add the mod name to NEI tooltips again? Is it auto-detected using variables (set by the mod itself or you) or are they all simply added manually by you?
Ah, I see how that could be an issue, well, good luck coming up with workarounds. I am sure your brilliance would come up with something good.
Also, not sure if you already explained this or not, but how exactly does Waila add the mod name to NEI tooltips again? Is it auto-detected using variables (set by the mod itself or you) or are they all simply added manually by you?
At first, it was added manually, using class names. Quite a crude way of doing it
Later I found out that Forge provides methods to match an item id & mod id. From there, you can get the mod name as defined by the creator.
For the HUD, you can get an item stack out of a block you are looking at, and from there, identify the mod itself. Block
ItemStack conversion is done by NEI, and it is far from an exact science. You might spot some weird behavior from time to time. I'm still looking for better generic ways of doing that.
Private Mod Note
At first, it was added manually, using class names. Quite a crude way of doing it
Later I found out that Forge provides methods to match an item id & mod id. From there, you can get the mod name as defined by the creator.
For the HUD, you can get an item stack out of a block you are looking at, and from there, identify the mod itself. Block
ItemStack conversion is done by NEI, and it is far from an exact science. You might spot some weird behavior from time to time. I'm still looking for better generic ways of doing that.
Very neat, glad you were able to auto-identify items. I know I have been asking too many questions here, really appreciate you answering 'em. Thanks!
Private Mod Note
I love this mod! I made a review, hope you enjoy, it would be awesome if you would put it in the original post but if not that's cool too, thanks for a great mod!
Of course I am adding it
You can't imagine the pleasure of having other people enjoy your work enough to actually take time to review it.
Many thanks for the spotlight !
Of course I am adding it
You can't imagine the pleasure of having other people enjoy your work enough to actually take time to review it.
No problem, great work!
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes
Handcrafted in San Francisco & HuntsvilleWaila 1.5.7 for 1.7.10 / 1.6.0 for 1.8.1 - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
PLANNED FEATURES
+ More stuff. I'm not out of ideas yet
By myself (v1.3.0)
If you want to add your own data to Waila display or tweak a bit what is shown, an API is now available. More info and a tutorial is available .
+ Make sure you get the latest version of NEI ( and install it as usual (in the coremods folder for 1.5.2, in the mods folder for 1.6.2 and above).
+ You will need the latest forge build if you are getting an error from ChickenCore when you are starting the game.
+ Grab Waila using the above link, and drop it in your mods folder.
Not much to say here. Tooltips should work out of the box in the NEI interface.
There are 2 keybindings you want to check. [Waila] Config menu will allow you to setup which key pop up the menu (default to numpad0) while [Waila] Show/Hide will control (default numpad1) show/hide of the tooltip (will also be used for the maintened mode).
Check around the config menu, lot of things can be turned on/off.
Run around, enjoy.
Waila (and all my mods) is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license. It has been for a while. This license means that you can do whatever you want with it (more or less). Also, FTB got a blanket license to include Waila and all my mods in their packs.
Stop asking me if you can include it, YES YOU CAN. That's what the permissive license is for.
Just do the usual link back to this thread or my blog and everything is cool.
Best way to get it touch with me is either here, on twitter () or via IRC (#mcp-modding on irc.esper.net).
If you want to support this mod and its author (namely me
), don't hesitate to chip in. I will be eternally grateful and might even put easter eggs for You !
Private Mod Note
I don't look at the forums any more so I won't reply to your message, tweet me or hop on IRC instead!
Want to talk to me? Find me on IRC: #vazkii @ irc.esper.net ()
Looks neat. If I am getting this correctly, this simply adds the mod name in the tooltip of the item/block in inventories, and that, in turn allows the mod name to also be displayed with NEI's highlight tip feature, correct? This also eliminates the usage of "@Mod.&ModName&" feature in NEI's search bar, with a much simpler way to sort items by mods. Very simple, but very effective none the less. This should be a must-have for most modpacks now.
Yep, exactly. NEI parses the tooltip to look for items, so you can now filter by just putting a piece of the mod name. That's not an exact science, since you might also get unwanted items. It is a good complement for @&modname&, easier to use, but more prone to false positives.
...It would be neat to look into an energy cell or whatever and see how powered it is...
That's not exactly how it works. I just add the mod name to the NEI Inventory tooltips.
For the HUD, it is another kind of creeper all together. I actually get the content of the tileentity and gather the informations I want (capacity, amount and type for BC tanks for example). Anything the client knows, I can display.
Problems appear when the client is not synced all the time. On the video, we can see the content of the batbox at 0 EU. That's because IC2 update the client ONLY when you are looking at the GUI. So, this is going to be a hard one to display (but I'm looking for workarounds).
Private Mod Note
This looks interesting indeed. I'll give it a shot later when I get home. How does it behave with items that already have complex tool tips, suchas Gregtech or MPS?
It adds itself at the bottom of the tooltip. I made sure it was the last entry, unless another mod with a first letter greater than W adds something to the tooltip
I need to see with CB to change the tooltip API a bit.
...Anything the client knows, I can display.
Problems appear when the client is not synced all the time. On the video, we can see the content of the batbox at 0 EU. That's because IC2 update the client ONLY when you are looking at the GUI...
Private Mod Note
Very neat, glad you were able to auto-identify items. I know I have been asking too many questions here, really appreciate you answering 'em. Thanks!
Private Mod Note
I love this mod! I made a review, hope you enjoy, it would be awesome if you would put it in the original post but if not that's cool too, thanks for a great mod!
Of course I am adding it
Of course I am adding it
No problem, great work!
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes
Handcrafted in San Francisco & Huntsville

我要回帖

更多关于 waila nbt 的文章

随机推荐