clumsy ninja闪退 的几个不好过的任务 我想到那写到哪吧

本类阅读排行
本类推荐阅读
本类好评文章Clumsy Ninja on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Clumsy Ninja by NaturalMotion, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Clumsy Ninja
By NaturalMotion
Editors' Choice
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Meet Clumsy Ninja, the most hapless ninja ever to grace a touchscreen!Train him, throw him, tickle him, and even tie balloons to him. Everything you do will make Clumsy Ninja more skillful, and help him find his missing friend, Kira. Clumsy Ninja is the next generation of interactive characters! He can sense, feel, move, and react uniquely every time. Prepare to be amazed…oh, and please take good care of him!BELT UPTrain your ninja to learn new tricks and super-special Ninja Moves! Impress his sensei and earn new Ninja Belts on your way to find Kira, or just have fun with over 70 unique interactive items, including trampolines, punch bags, ball guns, a chicken, and… a squirrel!ADVENTURE TIMEYou and your ninja will travel to new locations, play new games, meet new characters, complete quests, and unlock fun new items to play with. How many will you discover?CUSTOMIZE & SHARECustomize Clumsy Ninja’s suits, belts, and headbands to match your style. Take photos of your ninja’s craziest stunts, and share the fun with friends instantly. Keep your eyes peeled: there are many surprises waiting for you!UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTSClumsy Ninja is a living virtual friend who thinks and acts with real intelligence - and a lot of clumsiness! You’ll experience unique moments with your ninja and his companions every time you play!FIRST ON TOUCH DEVICES!Clumsy Ninja is the first game on touch devices to ever use the EUPHORIA simulation technology – producing the most believable character you've ever seen.---- Make sure you play online to gain access to the latest content and features, and to ensure that your profile is backed up online. PLEASE NOTE! Clumsy Ninja is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the "Restrictions" menu on your device. ** Optimized for: iPhone 4S and above, iPod 5, iPad 2 and above and iPad Mini and above.** Requires iOS 5.0 or above.Clumsy Ninja is published by NaturalMotion Games Ltd-------------------------------------- ** DON’T MISS OUR OTHER GAMES!! CSR Racing, CSR Classics, Backbreaker, Backbreaker 2, Jenga, Icebreaker Hockey, and My H find them on the app store now!**Privacy Policy: /privacy-policy/Terms of Use: /terms-of-use/
What's New in Version 1.12.1
Dance your heart out this Valentines!Get the new dance pack! Discover exclusive music & moves! Place a boom box and see your ninja dance!- Disco!- Breakdance!- The Robot!New Dance SuitShow off your moves with style!Plus bug fixes & optimisations!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Thanks for wasting my time
What a surprise, yet another useless holiday update. Since October 2013 I've been playing this game and since July 2014 I've been waiting for an ending. Countless updates have come and gone with no sign of an ending being made to this game that takes up quite a fair amount of space on my phone.I'm done waiting. Have fun continuing to develop an unfinished disappointment. I'm out.
This game is aight but can be fun
So promising, so disappointing
Good, simple game play. A little repetitive after a while, but still fun because you're moving toward a goal.But then you get to around level 50 and they pull the rug out from under you. &Coming soon...&I've sat here all this time day after day doing all this stuff to get through the game and reach the goal and you haven't finished making the game?? Have I spent more time playing it than someone has spent developing it? Time to finish your work.UPDATE: Another update to the app, still the same &coming soon& message. Don't waste your time in this one to reach the end unless you're just willing to have the game's story come to an abrupt halt after hours of game play.UPDATE: Once again, ANOTHER update comes with only new things for you to buy. Yes, let me spend my money on your game that you won't finish. Update after update FAILS to fulfill the promise, &coming soon.&UPDATE: Annnnd again, they fail to finish the game. Over a year has passed, and it's still not finished. I'm thinking they're not even working on the rest of the game. Every update is new crap to buy that adds nothing to the game.UPDATE: Nothing more to add after another release. Every &update& is the same thing... &Coming soon.& A review from me with more than one star is coming soon too.UPDATE: Every update to the game is the same thing: more stuff for you to buy. But never any more updates to this incomplete game, which has been promised in the game as &Coming Soon& since 2013. Pitiful.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.12.1Size: 91.2 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, SpanishSeller: NaturalMotion Games LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&19 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&95328 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Bag of Gems$2.99Box of Toys 1$2.99Sack of Gems$4.99Bag of Coins$2.99Holiday Box 1$2.99Chest of Gems$9.99Holiday Box 1$3.99Sack of Coins$4.99Special Offer$1.99Buy All Colours$2.99
More by NaturalMotion
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.您现在的位置: >
笨拙的忍者任务翻译 clumsy ninja任务中文说明
  笨拙的忍者任务翻译,这里一共包含了游戏前40个任务的详细中文说明,看完后你就知道这款游戏应该怎么玩了,此外clumsy ninja任务的后续,也就是41任务后面的,稍后也会进行翻译,敬请期待。
  任务翻译1-10
  1、拉动忍者的小手;
  2、将忍者拉到天空上面;
  3、拉着忍者的一条腿往天上飞;
  4、快速的去挠忍者的肚皮,不停的在忍者的肚子的位置滑动即可,注意不要挺;
  5、买两个气球,然后绑在忍者的手上面;
  6、买三个气球,然后绑在忍者的脚上面;
  7、在忍者飞的时候,将他身上的气球全部戳爆;
  8、买一张蹦蹦床,让忍者跳着玩;
  9、快速的买一张蹦蹦床,这个任务不怎么理解具体意思,谅解;
  10、点击屏幕的任意地方,让忍者走到你点的位置;
  笨拙的忍者任务翻译11-20
  11、找一个摊位,然后点击摊位前面的位置,让忍者走过来;
  12、将忍者带到有摊位的屋顶上面;
  13、点击左边房子里面的小照片,此外你还可以看到一个小故事哦;
  14、买一个沙包给忍者打着玩;
  15、稳定住沙包,然后让忍者击打;
  16、再买一个沙包,让忍者进行连击,一次攻击两次沙包;
  17、点击左边房子里面,师傅的照片;
  18、坚持蹦床训练或者是沙包训练;
  19、在房子的方便找到衣柜,然后换一身衣服;
  20、给忍者穿一套红色的衣服,之后再让他抓住一个红色的气球;
  笨拙的忍者任务翻译21-39
  21、点击左上角的拍照键给忍者拍照
  22、给忍者喝药水
  23、给忍者喝药水之后将忍者拉动天上
  24、在忍者喝药水之后点击左上角的相机给他拍照
  25、买三个箱子就可以
  26、让忍者去攻击箱子
  27、让忍者过来并抚摸他的头
  28、完整得跳一次蹦床
  29、完整得打一次沙包
  30、买个篮球架
  31、把忍者投进篮筐
  32、拉住忍者的一直手带他到天上
  33、在忍者的脚上绑一个气球
  34、拉住忍者的一个手往天上飞,然后帮忍者拍照;
  35、平滑移动,之后联系蹦床让技能升到两颗星;
  36、使用新的蹦床,注意在升级到六级之后才可以购买,不然你只能使用钻石直接解锁;
  37、打沙包,这一关依然是打沙包;
  38、放三个箱子出来;
  39、让忍者达到七级,然后拿到绿腰带;
  此外说一下,每一个任务完成后,需要手动去点击完成来领取奖励,这样才可以触发新的任务哦,本篇笨拙的忍者任务翻译就写到这里了。
相关文章:笨拙的忍者 任务翻译
图解新闻:
最新攻略:
24小时更新:
热门排行本周本月
推荐文章本周本月& & 当前位置
笨拙的忍者clumsy ninja任务翻译之7级后攻略
iPhone/iPad
最倒霉的忍者登陆触屏了,训练他、胳肢他甚至在他身上绑一个气球。...
  笨拙的忍者(Clumsy Ninja)是一款3D模拟养成类游戏。游戏中玩家将化身菜鸟小忍者的师傅,培训他从最基本的技能开始,最终将他训练成能上天入地,飞檐走壁,来无影去无踪的忍者高手。游戏采用卡通人物风格,非常可爱。玩家在游戏中可以控制小忍者的一举一动,还可以把他提起来,或者和他一起完成各种小任务。喜欢养成类游戏的玩家赶紧认养一个这样憨萌的小忍者吧。下面小编就带给大家clumsy ninja任务翻译之7级后攻略。
笨拙的忍者攻略任务视频汇总
  更多笨拙的忍者攻略任务视频请前往:口袋巴士笨拙的忍者攻略任务视频大全
  笨拙的忍者clumsy ninja任务翻译:
  终于达到7级了,先发一张图,师傅给忍者蓝带了!
  1.买西瓜去扔忍者,如果你扔的好,忍者会将西瓜击飞的。
  2.再次买西瓜去砸忍者,不过有18min的冷却时间。
  3.买一瓶DIZZY的酒给忍者喝,然后我们需要戳他。
  4.给忍者一个气球。
  5.找到自己的地铺,在上面好好睡一觉!
  6.扔忍者,看看你能扔多远。
  7.将忍者扔到杂货铺的顶棚,让忍者自己抓住。
  8.将忍者双手拉起来,让他飞到最高。
  9.将忍者一只手拉住,让他满场跑。
  10.我们需要重新练习一下最基本的沙包了!
  笨拙的忍者clumsy ninja任务翻译:
  11.买第2个篮球架,需要忍者达到8级。
  12.将忍者网篮球架里面扔3次。
  13.再将第2张弹簧床练习一遍。
  14.将第二个沙包拿出来连打3下吧!
  15.抓住忍者的2个胳膊把她拉起来。
  16.购买第二个球类,就是那个黄色的球,去砸忍者就ok了。
  17.用第一种球砸忍者,使他用出5次完美打击。
  18.购买1个忍者台阶,不过必须忍着达到10级才可以金币购买。
  19.拉忍者登上台阶。
  20.在忍者身上栓2个气球,他应该就可以飞下来了!
  这一部分的笨拙的忍者clumsy ninja任务翻译就到此结束了,小编会为大家带来笨拙的忍者clumsy ninja任务翻译后续关卡的详细攻略!
《笨拙的忍者》游戏下载分类:休闲 《笨拙的忍者》独家礼包微信扫一扫,或搜索微信公众账号:7K7K手游7K7K手游官方Q群(0337909)
责任编辑:admin
··········
24小时更新
··········
················
新游戏评测
今天7k7k小编为大家带来的最新消息,天天风之旅S级宠物土豪卷纸来了~腾讯首款3D轻动作跑酷手游《天天风之旅》于10月31日喜迎双平台上线。在迎来iOS小伙伴们的同时,最受欢迎的“土
今天7k7k小编为大家带来的是天天风之旅的角色介绍,下面是天天风之旅忍者的详细玩法介绍,希望大家可以喜欢。天天风之旅是一款腾讯自研的3D轻动作跑酷手游。在传统的跑酷游戏基
爱养成2是一款美少女养成游戏,一改前作俏皮的风格,续作把故事设定在降魔师与魔王的时代。而在本作中,玩家也不需要再顶着大叔的头像,而是可以自行选择性别,这对于喜爱《爱
《糖果粉碎苏打传奇》增加了不少适合夏天品尝的甜点,比如说苏打和果冻等等,玩法也因此发生了改变,更加缤纷的色彩和口味,难度却不降反升,“糖果粉碎”系列仍然保留了以甜
Rainblocks《雨滴方块》这个复古像素风的小游戏,就是一个精简版的九宫格游戏,在一定程度上简化了玩法,又通过各种小道具的设置来丰富游戏的趣味性,实是一个令人上瘾的小游戏。
游戏简介: 《喵喵向前冲》新版自日全球上线后,立即获得苹果AppStore榜单首页“BestNewGames”推荐,瞬间涌入一大批跑酷、射击等休闲游戏爱好者。这跑酷加设计的全新休闲模
全民炫舞是由QQ炫舞原版人马打造的3D音乐舞蹈手机游戏,现已正式登陆Android与iOS平台。想必其制作水准,应该不会低于之前系列作品的任意一款,下面就来说一下小编的感悟吧! 画面
天天酷跑里约进击版的评测视频首度曝光,里面不仅介绍了最新的进击模式还有全新的角色和可爱的里约宠物。
通过360安全认证

我要回帖

更多关于 clumsy ninja下载 的文章

随机推荐