blockade 3d3dsll怎么玩nds游戏进游戏

1&&&& 14:35:02&有310人参与你尚未登录请先&&&&如果你还没有帐号请&
请输入评论内容,不少于5个字...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright & . All rights reserved.
Email:web@</ & QQ: & 浙ICP备号-4to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We want to take the wishes, opinions and comments of the Community into account before we drop final, stable product.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&4-6 months.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&There will be more game-modes and a lot more content(including maps, weapons, player skins, equipment, player controlled vehicles and more).&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The current state of the Early Access is stable working version.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&The game will be Free-to-play during and after Early Access(all in-game prices will be stay the same).&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We definitely will involve the Community in our development process, for this we are planning to use our offical group in Steam, Steam Community forum, and we are about to launch official game's site with forum, where we can contact the Community and where they can be involved to development process as well.&
Play BLOCKADE 3D
Free to Play
Free to Play
Recent updates
13 January
We glad to inform our community that the Blockade 3D Community Pack #1 is now available to download. You can use it in your Guides/Forum topics/Game Illustrations/Videos and all kind of the other stuff that relevant to your lovely game.
Мы рады сообщить нашему сообществу что Blockade 3D Community Pack #1 доступна для скачивания. Вы можете использовать его для создания Руководств/Создания тем в форуме/Иллюстраций/Видео, а так же для других нужд, связанных с нашей любомй игрой.
Here are some previews:
Превью:
to download the whole pack.
Нажмите
чтобы скачать весь пак.
Hello friends! Today we glad to introduce to you another update. Chagelog:
o Fixed bug with buying tanks. Now they can be bought.
o Fixed timer in Survival Mode.
o Fixed bug with reloading, when you can shoot and reload at the same time.
o Changed team/class switching system - now you must wait 30 sec. before you can play after switching team.
o Added spectator mode(press Space to switch between the players).
o Fog of war was decreased(you can see x2 times further now).
o Barrett & NTW20 firing distance increased for ~80%.
o Shotguns fully ignore armor now.
o Added ban system that automatically bans cheaters.
o Modified level rewarding system. Switched gun you take at the level 6(from AUGA3 to AK47).
o Fixed bug with sound volume.
o Added buttons on the top of the loading screen(quit, mute, fullscreen mode).
o Added realistic tileset in the Game Settings.
o Changed background music in main menu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Привет, друзья. Мы рады сообщить что вышло очередное обновление игры. Список изменений:
Магазин:
o Исправлен баг с танками. Теперь их можно покупать.
Игровой процесс:
o Исправлен баг с таймером в режиме Выживание.
o Исправлен баг с перезарядкой оружия.
o Изменена система смены команды или класса -
после смены команды теперь необходимо ждать 30 секунд.
o Добавлен режим наблюдения(переключение между игроками на пробел).
o Изменена дистанция тумана войны в 2 раза.
o Увеличена дистанция поражения таких оружий, как Barrett и NTW20 примерно на 80%.
o Дробовики пробивают броню.
Другое:
o Добавлены система банов за использование читов.
o Изменена выдача бонусного оружия по достижению 6 уровня - вместо AUGA3 теперь выдается AK47.
o Исправлен баг с громкостью звуков в игре.
o Панель опций выхода, отключения звука и перехода в оконный режим вынесена в экран загрузки.
o Возвращен реалистичный тайлсет.
o Изменена фоновая музыка в меню.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
BLOCKADE 3D!
First Person Shooter! Dynamic cubic world where you can build and destroy things and ones. Modern, real prototype of weapons and other liquidating your different-colored enemies will vary your in-game possibilities. A lots of cool game-modes, where you can shoot, destroy, build your own map, be the last-man-standing against zombies in Zombie-Mode, or to arrange a massive tank battle in Tanks Mode. Every one can find stuff he addicted to in this game. Huge amount of maps, made by developers themselves and of course by community. Upgrade your weapon, your looking, and looking of your equipment, increase your in-game level, involve yourself in the game's worldwide ranking system with another players. Some of game-modes include up to 4 team at the same battle field. Clan tournaments where you gather with other clans to reach 1 goal - be a champion.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 2000MHz
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 5700
DirectX: Version
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: any
Recommended:
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 250GTS
DirectX: Version
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Sound Card: any
all rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
14 people found this review funny
0.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Steps to this gameStep 1: Install this piece of sh*tStep 2: Play this waste of spaceStep 3: Exeperience haxorz and annoying 6 yr olds sqeakers that most likely are greedy little sh*tsStep 4: Go to shopStep 5: Buy the &BEST&gunz in teh shopStep 6: Uninstall this SHIETStep 7: DELETE STEAM ACCOUNTStep 8: Go to HighwayStep 9: Get hit by Semi-TruckStep 10: Die in the hospital
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
0.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The uninstall worked perfectly
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
oh you want to unlock weapons? pay money.
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I will try to watch my own language as much in this review, though this game being the satanspawn of COD and mobile pixel shooter games, I'm probably going to loose it completely. (Due to people going apeshit in the comments, and being completely stupid in general, I must put ----&&&&&&I REALIZE THIS IS EARLY ACCESS, BUT WILL THE GAME HONESTLY PROGRESS IN ANY POSTIVE WAY BY RECCOMENDING A PROCESSOR BETTER THAN COD:AW, AND WITH THIS AMOUNT OF MICROTRANSACTIONS THAT ARE OUTRAGEOUSLY PRICED? I THINK NOT. Oh, and if you don't belive this game is terrible, keep scrolling down past my review in the &Helpful& Section, 99% of the reviews are negative. TL;DR: The game's graphics are below par, I realize it is early access, but it's reccomending a better processor than COD:AW, ping is crap 99% of the time, lag, and MICROTRANSACTIONS. MICROTRANSACTIONS. Let me just say microtransactions are my mortal friggen enemy.-----------------------------------------------------------------A question you may ask, &But, why are you giving the game such a bad review if you only played for like 2 minutes?&That question, my friend I shall answer in the review------------, I went in, took a look around, looked at the shop, of course, real money for items. OF COURSE. Then I went to servers, expecting to be able to test the game. NOT ONE U.S SERVER APPEARED. Only russia and European. That is a very bad sign that the creator simply did not care for the game's U.S downloaders, since telling from past reviews that european and russian lag has been bad as well, I went into the game, picked one of the THREE classes, walked out of spawn, then was shot in the face instanttainiously. I thought to myself &Well, at least i'll spawn somewhere else& I spawned again, only to be shot in the face apon leaving the spawn area...AGAIN.-----Oh, did I mention there's no create server ability?So I can't physically host a server for U.S to even test
the game mechanics by myself.-400/10 ------------------Okay so, I went into a europe server and played the game. AND GOOD ????ING GODThis game is corner sitting sniper simulator.Most of the time when you get shot you don't even know where FROM.I rate this game, again minus 500 rotten fruitcakes out of 10---(Hate away lovers of this game, as I will never look at your comments. The gameplay of this game is simply average as it tries to copy ace of spades.) NOT worth the 70 mb I used to get this game, and frankly I want to put that 70 megabytes under quarintine because of how bad this game is.And before you go into the comments to go complete apeshit on me, not only will I NOT read your comments, but you're also yelling at someone for having an OPINION. Keep that in mind. And yes, I do know this is early access, I realize that the game will progress overtime. but to be honest, games that are pay to win like this with below average graphics, THAT RECCOMEND A PROCESSOR BETTER THAN RECCOMENDATIONS FOR COD:AW, do you honestly think this game will progress in ANY positive way when early acess is finally gone? I think not. Also, I need say that this game uses many recycled sounds and possibly models from stock unity games. Not very creative also as the guns are almost paper thin as well, and the developers put no effort into the aim-down-sights, as it's just a completely still 2D picture that pastes onto your screen apon left clicking, you also walk at normal speed while aiming down sights, which makes the sniper weapons completely overpowered.I also appreciate the people who rate this review up, as you feel the same way that I do, there are too many games like this in existance with microtransactions flowing out of it's ???. It's mobile gaming and COD's love child. And I use the term mobile &Gaming& very lightly.If you want a good blocky FPS game, Play Ace of spades, it's much worth the money and does not have any kind of in-game transactions, just gameplay.Oh, and before you go in the comments to go apeshit on me for making some little mistakes, deal with it, if you say &But I haven't made mistakes& Then you clearly haven't lived life. If you guys would kindly help me get this review to the higher percentages of people afinding the review helpful, i'm hoping the developers will notice this and make some changes to the game itself, because the game has no potential right now.Join my steam group &Mike schmidt reviews fans& For more intresting reviews!
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
0.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
like Skyrim with MinecraftWhat happens when Roblox face-rapes Minecraft and somehow get pregnant, tries to abort the baby and fails miserably.Pay to win Minecraft arena game.
????ing brilliant.
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
0.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
OH look Another Blocky Fps Game on steam.OH LOOK!!! ITS ALSO EARLY ACCESS!! WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE !!Oh look !!!
Its not even considered an actual Alpha yet and it already has in-game shop!Oh yeah its A PayToWin Crappy Blocky Free to play Money Grabber GameLag , Poorly done, Far from finished , No originality in creation, boring, buggy, Gold Digger.I feel that this game was created like this( Oh look a kid created a free to play game called Unturned, Why cant we do a game like it but make it Pay To win and make it like COD ? )I know this game is free to play you wanna try it ? your choice just dont use the in-game shop....
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
0.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Wow, so much pay to win. K.
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Okay so here's my overall expirence with this game, and yes, I know that it's in &Early Access&:Survival mode:So, There is like, 20 players here, that speak russian. The game hasn't even started yet and people are getting trolled appearently. I'm watching people's towers just fall down by 3 people at once. Now that's just sad. It seems lots of people get trolled often, I mean, it is a stupid minecraft clone after all, gotta expect lots of children. After fooling around for about minutes figuring out the controls, I picked the M14. Then the game says it will start in about 200 seconds. Serously? Do I really have to wait that long? Why would anyone have to wait that long? So after building my small base, which luckily, nobody attempted to troll me, people started dying. Halfway through the timer and about 3/4 of the server's population gone. Are they spectating or do they get kicked out automaticly? Is PVP on now? Because it isn't exactly telling me whats killing people. Then, I heard Zombies, A LOT OF THEM. They were surrounding my base, and still, the game hasn't even started! My base was ruined in about 30 seconds. It takes way too many hits to kill just one zombie, and I mean extremely way to many. Oh man does this remind me of Unturned. So half my base is gone and I just got TOUCHED once by a zombie, and I'm at 20 HP. Are you serious? One hit doesn't just take like half? It takes nearly ALL OF IT?! This is insane. So after a few waves, I realised that there are only 2 people left. Me, and this Russian dude, again, he doesn't speak English. He seems to be chatting constant, not sure what he was saying, but I simply responded &Sorry, I don't speak Russian.& And I'm pretty sure he called me a noob in english. Again, children are everywhere. So then seconds later, more zombies came and I died, and got automaticly kicked to another server or map. Wasn't sure which one, so I said screw it and left the game before it started. Wow, that was bad.Zombie Mode:I jumped into a random USA server, which only had about 3 people. And it was pretty boring, all you did was either became a zombie with just a basic melee attack which kills people in 2 hits, or play as a human which means you're pretty much dead. There's absoutely no point of playing this mode at all.Tanks Mode:This is where the game just becomes complete garbarge. The tanks HURT MY EARS OH MY GOD. THEY ARE SO ANNOYING. You're better off listening to someone scream in your ears along with an airhorn going on in your other ear! Besides the sound, The movement sucks! Going up hills take FOREVER. The basic movement is decent on flat ground, but you're always going to have to go up a hill about 70% of the time. You die in 3 shots by other tanks, and again, for some reason, I can't kill anyone. This mode sucks. Moving on.Battle Mode:This is just standard gameplay you'd see in a Call Of Duty game. The only difference is, that EVERYONE uses the Sniper class. Headshots are really, Really easy to get. I'm no pro or anything, but that's just really stupid to keep shooting people in the face for 10 minutes. My points don't seem to count towards anything. Can't figure how to earn points to win and never will. Next mode, I'm getting tired of this already.Versus Mode:Remember how Battle mode was? They're both the same! The only difference was that Battle mode can go up to 4 teams and Versus goes to 2 teams only. Why? Why create two different game modes just to have a different number of teams? Well, I could actually score points. So I decided to actually play something in this game for once. But then I realised the score limit was 500. EVERY KILL IS 1 POINT. There is absoutely no way we're going to win a 5v5 to 500 points! That's completely insane! Who thought that was a good idea?! The gameplay is the same as Battle, you run in, get shot, they got shot, you get the idea. The maps are very small, boxed up cages and are very limited for movement. You could actually spawn camp if your entire team is at their spawn. But then again, it'll happen to you next. You'll get spawn camped nearly half the match. Want to know the best part? The best part are the Pay 2 Win jerk offs. They walk in and destory EVERYTHING, with their stupid OP WEAPONS, their unorginal skins (Most likely ripped skins from some generic Minecraft skin website. Ugh.), and pretty much EVERYTHING. Anyone who would actually pay about $30 just to win a match is just sad, and they should be ashamed of theirselfs for even buying a single thing from the store. When someone with OP Equipment goes on the other team, you're a dead man. One shot kills will happen ALL THE TIME. YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE AND YOU WILL NOT LIVE. But luckily, whoever this kid was, he was a noob, and he sucked horribly. I tried all the weapons. The M3's range is sooooo short! 20% you won't be able to hit a thing! But as me and my team continued onward and after about what seemed like an hour, we FINALLY won the match. And now it was one of the biggest waste of my time. The game doesn't even say &You win!& or anything, it just teleports everyone to the next level! This game is an ???????! The only thing I managed to get out of it is that I raised my rank, which I didn't unlock much. Just a bunch of medikits and useless stuff that won't make a single difference when you meet someone with a Pay 2 Win deal. Alright, so what's next on the list of crap?Capture Mode:I honestly expected some kind of &Capture the Flag& thingy. But instead, you had to capture what I like to call &Areas&. The more &Areas& you claim, the more points earn. Wait, is that even how it's supposed to go? Because thank the instructions, giving me useful information. THERE IS NO INSTRUCTIONS, I HAD TO FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF. Anyways, rage aside. By looking at the automap with your eyeholes, you can see what color a certain &Area& as. There are 4 teams, just like Battle. So which ever &Area& is claimed, it'll be whatever team color that person is on. To claim an &Area&, simply walk into it when there is no enemies. If there is an Enemy on the same &Area& as you're on, you won't be able to capture it until only one team is left on it. That's pretty much it, it's boring and pointless, moving on to the last game mode. FINALLY.Carnage Mode:Wow. That's it. I can't play this anymore. Carnage is just melee only. That's it. The only thing other than to use a shovel or a fireaxe (If you've unlocked it yet.) is to build stuff or to use your medikit (Which again, only if you unlocked it. Not like you could use it anyways). Thought getting to 500 points in Versus was bad? TRY GETTING 1500 KILLS WITH JUST MELEE WEAPONS. Once I figured out that the score limit was 1500, I quit. I'm done with this garbage game.Overall thoughts:I understand completely that the game is in &Early Access&. But it gives no reason why the gameplay should have this outcome.I never thought I would see such a game on Steam. This game shouldn't even be here. I want this game removed from existance. This is the worst Free to play game ever made. And if you, the reader, if you're thinking deep and hard about playing this game just because &Ohz 1tz l0ks l1k m1n3cwarft&. DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! This game is the absoute worst and makes Unturned a better game! Don't play this unforgivable garbage. This is absoutely the worst Minecraft rip-off on earth. Uninstalled, never playing ever again.
-10/0 - DoomGeek101
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win. Pay to win.NO.
Was this review helpful?
12 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Complete garbageIts so bad its funnyPhysics are terribleUnplayableMust UninstallMust burn PCNever play againDont try this game0/10Even for an Early Access this has no future
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
0.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Let's make another game that looks like Minecraft, use a real texture pack from Minecraft, and make it CoD with a Pay to Win feature.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
1.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
No, please, tell me they're joking with this...They are joking, right?Now to the real stuff. This is the definition of pay to win. You can't do anything except get blasted by snipers unless you spend a few good bucks. Honestly I think this game is a joke. Not even worth your time. No tutorial, no real graphics that are original *cough* Mincraft *cough*, nothing. Just gamemodes filled with trolls. I get it, early access and whatnot, but honestly, PUT WORK INTO IT. Basically every game after Minecraft just copies their graphics, and this one is no different.If there was a way to put like 15 thumbs down, I would do so. This game is a joke. The only actually ok gamemode is the survival one with zombies, but even then they are the most overpowered thing in existence (unless you spend money on good items, of course). Now, kids, don't rage at me for not liking a game you like, but this is horrid. I can't believe this game.2/10 for cool zombie gamemode at least.
Was this review helpful?
16 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Uninstall Simulator 2015
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
best game i have ever uninstalled
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Some people think 25p is a lot to spend on a single grenade. Some people think 40p is a lot for a single RPG shot. And some people think 30p is a lot of money for body armour for 1 game... and they're right.EDIT: [I have since been informed that some of this information is incorrect, so ignore this review as a guideline of whether to or to not install this game]
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Works best when unistalled....Every one plz rate, like and uninstall!--------------------------------------Best game i ever unistalled 100/10
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
played and unistalled..friend wanted to play. reinstalled..unistalled it again...20/10 would unistall againSrsly ???? this game mang
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
THIS GAME IS BAD1) Lag everywhere2) when you say theres lag, a bunch of 12vies rage at you for hating on the game3) 8/10 times you walk out of spawn only to be headshotted by a snipin 12vie from across the map
(are you catching on. there are 12vies)4) between matches
(also known as apple juice breaks) the chat is full of noobs saying that they went so well that game.5) PTW btw i have never not recommended a game, but this is just a jokeEDIT: the reccomended processer to play this game is an i5 which is better than
Cod Advanced Warfares reccomended processer which is stoopid
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
If you are thinking about playing this game, don't just don't just no stop right now let me explain why this is. Pros: You can uninstall without problems.Cons: So there is pay to win like mechanics, never-ending stream of hackers, no anticheat what-so-ever, terrible visuals and boring gameplay, barely English players and filled with all Russian servers. Terrible community that is filled with 8-12 year olds usually ?????ing all the time or people that have no sense of what a good game is like to play. If that doesn't convice you then play it yourself, you'll probably learn to hate it the first time you join a server. My first server I went on I got killed across the map by a shovel, that's saying something for sure.Edit: Forgot some things I should have mentioned before, horrible tank system that is repetitive, latency/ping issues and random connection drops at timesHere's a perfect video representing my connection experince while on a 75MBPS Down and Up Verzion FiOS connection. mostly occurs on Russian servers (Where everybody is at) but sometimes even on US servers. Alright so another thing, you got 3-4USD? Buy a slender skin to hide your team colors which is a major advantage hence making you achieve the top on the leaderboard, also almost all weapons are 1 hit kills but of course you can buy some armor and a helmet for real world currency to remove that and be incredibly overpowered right?
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
14.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
SoGAMEPLAY 4/10Spawnget out of spawnget 1 hit killed by a headshot from a snipergg wpGRAPHICS 2/10Pixels!!!! Why the f*ck not.THERE IS NO MOREOVERALL 3/10I DONT RECOMMEND THISBUT DUDE ITS IN EARLY ACCESS!!!w8i forgotSHOP!!! 0/10Early access and a shop.clap clapThere is NO ingame currency.pay 2moni 2 get virtuel sniprgg wpFUN 5/10With friends0/10 alone2 fun wit killin evrivun 1 hit in headOVERALL #2 666/10domonic gaemw8EDIT : Recently somebody headshotted me and i did not see him.w8this is a copy of ace of spades (or something like that)
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: BLOCKADE 3D
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Nov, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 3d网页游戏 的文章

随机推荐