$12.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$2.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"&Oh my god you can write with the pen. GREATEST, GAME, EVER!&"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
8 December, 2014
Just finished your daily operations and need some food? How about...BREAD?
/watch?v=MwDhUt5ewKk
That OTHER game we've been working on, 'I AM BREAD' - is now available on Steam. It's in early access, which means that you get to head to the forums and tell us exactly what you'd like to see in the game before we finish it.
Want in on that action? Here you go:
/app/327890/
Make sure you let us know which game you think is harder - there's a 50/50 split on opinion at the moment.
The Surgeon + Bread team!
26 November, 2014
Hey everyone!
You must have all head about the OTHER game we're making. The bread one. I AM BREAD. If not, here you are:
/watch?v=GDE4rsLVB9A
Anyway - we just launched the page on Steam. It's coming in December 2014.
/app/327890/
If you liked this game, you will LOVE I am Bread. It's literally the best thing since sliced bread.
Be afraid.
Then be happy.
“Few games take that odd, occasional gulf between what you intend to happen and what actually occurs on screen and fill it with such comedy.” Edge
“No matter how sophisticated you like your humour, seeing someone fail under the influence of a goofy physics engine is always funny.” The Guardian
“Famously (and intentionally) difficult to control and often hilarious, this game requires a strong stomach and no morals whatsoever.” Red Bull
“Surgeon Simulator 2013 is hardly a simulation, but it makes medical malpractice an absolute delight.” Gamespot 80%
“A dark, gruesome, and hilarious take on this life-saving vocation.” GameTrailer 80%
Steam Greenlight
NOW FEATURING TF2 CHARACTERS
About This Game
Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical maneuvers on passive patients.
IF YOU WANT ANNIVERSARY EDITION AND ALREADY OWN THIS GAME, YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THE DLC PACK TO UPGRADE.
NOW AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: FRAN?AIS, DEUTSCH, ESPA?OL, ITALIANO, NORSK, SVENSKA, DANSK, SUOMI, NEDERLANDSE, PORTUGU?S DO BRASIL, POLSKI, РУССКИЙ
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolically difficult to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
The full Steam version comes with additional features, operations and environments.
From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance, Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes operating to the next level.
TF2 mode – be the Medic and operate on the Heavy!
Be Nigel! Surgeon Sim now supports the Oculus Rift and Razer Hydra.
New achievements to explore and brag about!
More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
Alien autopsy level!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:2.0 GHz
Memory:2 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT or better
DirectX(R):9.0
Hard Drive:500 MB HD space
Sound:DirectX9.0 compatible sound card
Additional:Requires keyboard. Touchpad supported, but mouse strongly recommended for best play experience.
Recommended:
Processor:2.0 GHz or better
Graphics:Radeon x850 or comparable
Additional:Requires keyboard. Touchpad supported, but mouse strongly recommended for best play experience.
Minimum:
Processor:1.7 GHz
Graphics: or greater desktop screen resolution (Intel hd 3000 or comparable)
Recommended:
Processor:2.4 GHz
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia GT 130 or comparable
Minimum:
(c) 2013 Bossa Studios Ltd. Surgeon Simulator is a registered trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.2 hrs on record
As a real surgeon man, i can confirm this is how hospital people do surgeries.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
Murder Simulator 2013.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
14.0 hrs on record
Helped me get my PhD.
Was this review helpful?
3.3 hrs on record
The Three things I have learned from Surgeon Simulator:1) You are most likely not to get sued if you leave a scalpel in someones stomache at the end of a surgery.2) Ripping someone's heart out during surgery and slapping the patient's face with it is totally legal.3) Intestines make a great scarf.Conclusion: Why the hell not buy this game?
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Oh look a syringe...This is probably for the patient but..Ohhh.... duuuuuuuuuuude...I'm like...Seeing.. sounds...10/10 got high on a medical product intended for the patient which may or may not have indirectly caused the patient to die.
Was this review helpful?
8.6 hrs on record
It's Like Skyrim, with surgery.
Was this review helpful?
10.9 hrs on record
In Surgeon Simulator 2013 you control Nigel Burke, a guy who can't even tie his shoe laces without making &finger spaghetti& out of himself. Anyway, you control his fingers and thumb using the keyboard, which works well at simulating a hand. The controls can get a little frustrating, however I think that was a little on purpose. Now, most of you are all wondering the same question: Does it have a good story? Yes. It shows a man who poses a lack of hand motor skills and has a dream of becoming a surgeon, the best surgeon, but you are the only one who can fulfil his dream. The story and game play intertwine nicely and always makes you ask the same question: Was it worth it? As you stare down at the life insurance fee, was it worth it...? That aside, the game has three different types of surgery: Heart Transplant, Kidney Transplant and the Brain Transplant. They all are extremely fun and varied and include funny references, while you Tomahawk Chop someone in the skull. There is also a few secret levels, which I won't tell you about since they are...secret. Just go easy on the heavy (I've given my condolences to enough Team Fortress characters). In a nutshell, Surgeon Simulator controls well,
Has frustratingly-fun levels and even the starting menu provided for several minutes of fun. NOTE:
This is my first review, so I know it isn't that good, however I hope to get better as I write more.
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
I'll write a review as soon as I'm done this patient... Oh ????... his heart fell out the window...
Was this review helpful?
11.0 hrs on record
Killed a man in 13.2 seconds, 10/10
Was this review helpful?
8.6 hrs on record
That's how I lost my medical license.
Was this review helpful?
3.7 hrs on record
REVIEW HAIKUAs much as you tryTo shove their organs in placeIt's likely they'll die
Was this review helpful?
17.9 hrs on record
Most of us are well short of the level of education and subsequent anatomical knowledge required to successfully perform a heart transplant. Still, who wouldn't mind experiencing the awesome wave of heroic accomplishment that washes over a surgeon each time he or she saves a person's life? Surgeon Simulator 2013, a game from Bossa Studios, won't help you be a surgeon. It won't help you save lives, either. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say it has a negative influence on your personal knowledge of what invasive surgery actually entails. What it does do, almost in spite of itself, is haphazardly simulate the thrill of ripping a man's heart out of his chest and replacing it with another one.Surgeon Simulator 2013 replicates surgery the same way Enviro-Bear 2010 simulates
with one hand and deliberately obtuse control. You play as Nigel Burke, or, more specifically, you play as Nigel Burke's left hand. Each of Nigel's fingers are controlled with your fingers on the A, W, E, and R keys, respectively, while Nigel's and your thumb is left to the space bar. Yes, that's completely insane, and yet also sort of logical position for your hand on a keyboard.Surgeon Simulator 2013's clumsy control is more of an endearing hook than a frustrating point of contention. It seems impossible, but, like rubbing your stomach and patting your head, an operational degree of control is gained with a bit of practice. Plopping Nigel’s hand down on a scalpel and watching him haphazardly pick it up like a cave man holding a pencil is both effectively hilarious and functionally acceptable. Hovering the hand over an artery and dropping it to replicate some sort of crude sawing motion looks absurd, but typically manages to get the job done. Playing Surgeon Simulator 2013 for a couple hours grants an almost expert level of control, but being a novice is almost more enjoyable simply because of how ridiculous everything appears when swinging Nigel’s dumb hand around the operating table.It helps that Surgeon Simulator 2013’s proposed method of surgery is almost completely unrealistic. Despite being mostly about goofs up to this point, there's a neat little game packed in Surgeon Simulator 2013. If you wreck Bob's guts too much he'll start bleeding, and if he bleeds out completely you'll murder the poor ??????? and fail the surgery.Spontaneity is perhaps Surgeon Simulator 2013's finest asset. Being physics-based game loaded with a ton of props, it's prone to numerous instances of accidental mishaps. Since Nigel's arms controls like your arm if it had been numb for three years, knocking all of the extraneous crap over on the operating table is a common occurrence. Likewise, accidentally dropping your scalpel, bone saw, or plastic spoon inside Bob's chest cavity is frequently unavoidable. From getting a scalpel lodged in your palm to accidentally administering hallucinogenic drugs on yourself, Surgeon Simulator 2013 is loaded with random and surprising tomfoolery.Obscene humor is the reason to play Surgeon Simulator 2013, and it delivers that asset in spades, but down the line it actually morphs into a legitimate challenge. After failing twenty or whatever times, I was sweating bullets the first time I managed to complete the kidney transplant. The sheer amount of things that could go wrong, not the mention the sloppy control, made for a true feeling of accomplishment upon completion. It's nothing like real surgery, obviously, but I did feel the overwhelming need to high five every one around and celebrate once I finally got it right.Half the fun is mentioning the premise of Surgeon Simulator 2013 to a buddy and then watching him or her come to grips with the outrageous task before them.And there you have it. Surgery Simulator 2013 is a joke, and its creators are well aware of that fact, but it’s effectively the best game about completing surgical procedures with a phantom limb ever made.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
can i be doctor now
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
This is an awesome game and it really brings out my evil laugh. Do not take this game too seriously, and the impossible controls is what makes the so fun. Perfect ending after a long night of gaming at 4:30am :-)
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
&GOD ????ING DAMMIT THAT WAS SO IN!& - everyone on failing to insert the heart10/10
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
graduated from UCLA with a masters degree in neurology because of this game, 13/10
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
This game is a blast lol Its not to be taken seriously!! Its like being a kid again with those damn Iron Claw machine you would play at a park or a fair or these days in Walmart without the need to pump in a crap load of Quarter's in it lol You will yell at the Screen every few minutes & PICK THE DAMN THING UP FOR GOD&S SAKE& lol I say if you love a bit of torture and a bit of funny and have a ton of patience , i say give this one a go if you havent yet !!
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
Watch fell into a guy's stomach, so I gave him a time transplant.11/10
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
This game is just... hilarious. Trying to figure how you're supposed to do the operations is one part of the equation. Doing it without brutally murdering the patient is the other part. It's going to take a lot of practice (and held laughter) to get through this game.
Was this review helpful?
7.1 hrs on record
This game actually helped me diagnose my girlfriend with a kidney infection
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 114 Steam Achievements
Title: Surgeon Simulator 2013
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Apr, 2013
This is Bossa Studios' OFFICIAL store, where money really can buy happiness. Don’t believe us? Give it a whirl.
Games | Strategy And Simulation in 2014 (Nominee)
March 2014
Best new IP Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Nominee)
Develop Awards 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Surgeon Simulator
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &最新专区 | | | | | | | | | |游戏分类 | | | | | | | | |
& 全方位摧残患者!Surgeon Simulator《外科医生》牙科手术视频曝光全方位摧残患者!Surgeon Simulator《外科医生》牙科手术视频曝光编辑:七七 |
发表时间: |
浏览次数:56 |
Steam上最受好评的模拟游戏Surgeon Simulator《外科医生》去年9月确认要移植到移动平台(iPad),游戏糅合了B级片般的血腥画面和带点搞笑的黑色幽默风格,玩家扮演一名外科医生,给病患做各种手术,除了开颅开膛等大手术,各种需要细致操作的小手术也不少哦!开发团队Bossa Studios近日就曝光了一段做牙科手术的小片段,快来看一下吧!
《外科医生》的iPad版原本计划2013年底发行,但未能实现。不过近日开发团队曝光了最新的试玩视频,说明发行日期也不会太远了。51APP会持续关注这款重口味的游戏!
苹果游戏交流群
今日资讯[新闻][新闻][新闻][新闻][新闻][新闻][新闻][视频][新闻]
周排行月排行网游排行单机排行1234567891012345678910网游排行单机排行1234567891012345678910
| 51app商务合作QQ:
网站备案号:京ICP备号 版权所有 (C) 2013 All Rights您当前的位置:>>JOJO的奇妙冒险刷初始攻略 (需ROOT)
JOJO的奇妙冒险刷初始攻略 (需ROOT)
来源:5652整理
  根据着名同名漫画改编的安卓版已经在日本谷歌商店上架,游戏免费有内购,而iOS版也于今(13)日正式推出!下面小编就带来一个取巧的方法帮助大家完成安卓版JOJO 的奇妙冒险:星尘射手刷初始(首抽),这篇攻略很简单,相信大家一看就会了。
  1、用任一可以取得root权限的文档浏览器(例:本人使用ES),在根目录的data-&data-& com.bandainamcogames.jojoss-&files 内找到documents, 把"documents" 删掉即可。
  2、如果有想留下的首抽,只有把documents改名(例:documents111) 就可以了。
  是不是很简单呢?如果各位想玩的话不妨试试哦,文末附上下载地址。
苹果系统安卓系统
(共353款)
(共409款)
(共195款)
(共98款)
(共863款)
(共86款)
(共108款)
(共167款)
(共11款)
(共104款)
(共29款)
(共82款)
(共50款)
(共43款)
(共166款)
(共88款)
(共50款)
(共29款)
(共238款)
(共40款)
(共35款)
(共62款)
(共42款)
(共12款)
(共13款)
(共35款)
(共16款)
热门攻略评测to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Surgeon Simulator
$9.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition
Includes 2 items:
Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition Content, Surgeon Simulator 2013
$12.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$2.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"&Oh my god you can write with the pen. GREATEST, GAME, EVER!&"
Read the full review .
Recent updates
8 December, 2014
Just finished your daily operations and need some food? How about...BREAD?
/watch?v=MwDhUt5ewKk
That OTHER game we've been working on, 'I AM BREAD' - is now available on Steam. It's in early access, which means that you get to head to the forums and tell us exactly what you'd like to see in the game before we finish it.
Want in on that action? Here you go:
/app/327890/
Make sure you let us know which game you think is harder - there's a 50/50 split on opinion at the moment.
The Surgeon + Bread team!
26 November, 2014
Hey everyone!
You must have all head about the OTHER game we're making. The bread one. I AM BREAD. If not, here you are:
/watch?v=GDE4rsLVB9A
Anyway - we just launched the page on Steam. It's coming in December 2014.
/app/327890/
If you liked this game, you will LOVE I am Bread. It's literally the best thing since sliced bread.
Be afraid.
Then be happy.
“Few games take that odd, occasional gulf between what you intend to happen and what actually occurs on screen and fill it with such comedy.” Edge
“No matter how sophisticated you like your humour, seeing someone fail under the influence of a goofy physics engine is always funny.” The Guardian
“Famously (and intentionally) difficult to control and often hilarious, this game requires a strong stomach and no morals whatsoever.” Red Bull
“Surgeon Simulator 2013 is hardly a simulation, but it makes medical malpractice an absolute delight.” Gamespot 80%
“A dark, gruesome, and hilarious take on this life-saving vocation.” GameTrailer 80%
Steam Greenlight
NOW FEATURING TF2 CHARACTERS
About This Game
Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical maneuvers on passive patients.
IF YOU WANT ANNIVERSARY EDITION AND ALREADY OWN THIS GAME, YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THE DLC PACK TO UPGRADE.
NOW AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: FRAN?AIS, DEUTSCH, ESPA?OL, ITALIANO, NORSK, SVENSKA, DANSK, SUOMI, NEDERLANDSE, PORTUGU?S DO BRASIL, POLSKI, РУССКИЙ
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolically difficult to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
The full Steam version comes with additional features, operations and environments.
From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance, Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes operating to the next level.
TF2 mode – be the Medic and operate on the Heavy!
Be Nigel! Surgeon Sim now supports the Oculus Rift and Razer Hydra.
New achievements to explore and brag about!
More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
Alien autopsy level!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor:2.0 GHz
Graphics:Nvidia Geforce 7800 GT or better
Recommended:
Minimum:
Processor:1.7 GHz
Graphics: or greater desktop screen resolution (Intel hd 3000 or comparable)
Recommended:
Processor:2.4 GHz
Memory:4 GB RAM
Graphics:Nvidia GT 130 or comparable
Minimum:
(c) 2013 Bossa Studios Ltd. Surgeon Simulator is a registered trademark of Bossa Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1.2 hrs on record
As a real surgeon man, i can confirm this is how hospital people do surgeries.
Was this review helpful?
1.0 hrs on record
Murder Simulator 2013.
Was this review helpful?
14.0 hrs on record
Helped me get my PhD.
Was this review helpful?
3.3 hrs on record
The Three things I have learned from Surgeon Simulator:1) You are most likely not to get sued if you leave a scalpel in someones stomache at the end of a surgery.2) Ripping someone's heart out during surgery and slapping the patient's face with it is totally legal.3) Intestines make a great scarf.Conclusion: Why the hell not buy this game?
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Oh look a syringe...This is probably for the patient but..Ohhh.... duuuuuuuuuuude...I'm like...Seeing.. sounds...10/10 got high on a medical product intended for the patient which may or may not have indirectly caused the patient to die.
Was this review helpful?
8.6 hrs on record
It's Like Skyrim, with surgery.
Was this review helpful?
10.9 hrs on record
In Surgeon Simulator 2013 you control Nigel Burke, a guy who can't even tie his shoe laces without making &finger spaghetti& out of himself. Anyway, you control his fingers and thumb using the keyboard, which works well at simulating a hand. The controls can get a little frustrating, however I think that was a little on purpose. Now, most of you are all wondering the same question: Does it have a good story? Yes. It shows a man who poses a lack of hand motor skills and has a dream of becoming a surgeon, the best surgeon, but you are the only one who can fulfil his dream. The story and game play intertwine nicely and always makes you ask the same question: Was it worth it? As you stare down at the life insurance fee, was it worth it...? That aside, the game has three different types of surgery: Heart Transplant, Kidney Transplant and the Brain Transplant. They all are extremely fun and varied and include funny references, while you Tomahawk Chop someone in the skull. There is also a few secret levels, which I won't tell you about since they are...secret. Just go easy on the heavy (I've given my condolences to enough Team Fortress characters). In a nutshell, Surgeon Simulator controls well,
Has frustratingly-fun levels and even the starting menu provided for several minutes of fun. NOTE:
This is my first review, so I know it isn't that good, however I hope to get better as I write more.
Was this review helpful?
2.8 hrs on record
I'll write a review as soon as I'm done this patient... Oh ????... his heart fell out the window...
Was this review helpful?
11.0 hrs on record
Killed a man in 13.2 seconds, 10/10
Was this review helpful?
8.6 hrs on record
That's how I lost my medical license.
Was this review helpful?
3.7 hrs on record
REVIEW HAIKUAs much as you tryTo shove their organs in placeIt's likely they'll die
Was this review helpful?
17.9 hrs on record
Most of us are well short of the level of education and subsequent anatomical knowledge required to successfully perform a heart transplant. Still, who wouldn't mind experiencing the awesome wave of heroic accomplishment that washes over a surgeon each time he or she saves a person's life? Surgeon Simulator 2013, a game from Bossa Studios, won't help you be a surgeon. It won't help you save lives, either. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say it has a negative influence on your personal knowledge of what invasive surgery actually entails. What it does do, almost in spite of itself, is haphazardly simulate the thrill of ripping a man's heart out of his chest and replacing it with another one.Surgeon Simulator 2013 replicates surgery the same way Enviro-Bear 2010 simulates
with one hand and deliberately obtuse control. You play as Nigel Burke, or, more specifically, you play as Nigel Burke's left hand. Each of Nigel's fingers are controlled with your fingers on the A, W, E, and R keys, respectively, while Nigel's and your thumb is left to the space bar. Yes, that's completely insane, and yet also sort of logical position for your hand on a keyboard.Surgeon Simulator 2013's clumsy control is more of an endearing hook than a frustrating point of contention. It seems impossible, but, like rubbing your stomach and patting your head, an operational degree of control is gained with a bit of practice. Plopping Nigel’s hand down on a scalpel and watching him haphazardly pick it up like a cave man holding a pencil is both effectively hilarious and functionally acceptable. Hovering the hand over an artery and dropping it to replicate some sort of crude sawing motion looks absurd, but typically manages to get the job done. Playing Surgeon Simulator 2013 for a couple hours grants an almost expert level of control, but being a novice is almost more enjoyable simply because of how ridiculous everything appears when swinging Nigel’s dumb hand around the operating table.It helps that Surgeon Simulator 2013’s proposed method of surgery is almost completely unrealistic. Despite being mostly about goofs up to this point, there's a neat little game packed in Surgeon Simulator 2013. If you wreck Bob's guts too much he'll start bleeding, and if he bleeds out completely you'll murder the poor ??????? and fail the surgery.Spontaneity is perhaps Surgeon Simulator 2013's finest asset. Being physics-based game loaded with a ton of props, it's prone to numerous instances of accidental mishaps. Since Nigel's arms controls like your arm if it had been numb for three years, knocking all of the extraneous crap over on the operating table is a common occurrence. Likewise, accidentally dropping your scalpel, bone saw, or plastic spoon inside Bob's chest cavity is frequently unavoidable. From getting a scalpel lodged in your palm to accidentally administering hallucinogenic drugs on yourself, Surgeon Simulator 2013 is loaded with random and surprising tomfoolery.Obscene humor is the reason to play Surgeon Simulator 2013, and it delivers that asset in spades, but down the line it actually morphs into a legitimate challenge. After failing twenty or whatever times, I was sweating bullets the first time I managed to complete the kidney transplant. The sheer amount of things that could go wrong, not the mention the sloppy control, made for a true feeling of accomplishment upon completion. It's nothing like real surgery, obviously, but I did feel the overwhelming need to high five every one around and celebrate once I finally got it right.Half the fun is mentioning the premise of Surgeon Simulator 2013 to a buddy and then watching him or her come to grips with the outrageous task before them.And there you have it. Surgery Simulator 2013 is a joke, and its creators are well aware of that fact, but it’s effectively the best game about completing surgical procedures with a phantom limb ever made.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
can i be doctor now
Was this review helpful?
8.2 hrs on record
This is an awesome game and it really brings out my evil laugh. Do not take this game too seriously, and the impossible controls is what makes the so fun. Perfect ending after a long night of gaming at 4:30am :-)
Was this review helpful?
6.2 hrs on record
&GOD ????ING DAMMIT THAT WAS SO IN!& - everyone on failing to insert the heart10/10
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
graduated from UCLA with a masters degree in neurology because of this game, 13/10
Was this review helpful?
1.9 hrs on record
This game is a blast lol Its not to be taken seriously!! Its like being a kid again with those damn Iron Claw machine you would play at a park or a fair or these days in Walmart without the need to pump in a crap load of Quarter's in it lol You will yell at the Screen every few minutes & PICK THE DAMN THING UP FOR GOD&S SAKE& lol I say if you love a bit of torture and a bit of funny and have a ton of patience , i say give this one a go if you havent yet !!
Was this review helpful?
2.9 hrs on record
Watch fell into a guy's stomach, so I gave him a time transplant.11/10
Was this review helpful?
0.9 hrs on record
This game is just... hilarious. Trying to figure how you're supposed to do the operations is one part of the equation. Doing it without brutally murdering the patient is the other part. It's going to take a lot of practice (and held laughter) to get through this game.
Was this review helpful?
7.1 hrs on record
This game actually helped me diagnose my girlfriend with a kidney infection
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 114 Steam Achievements
Title: Surgeon Simulator 2013
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Apr, 2013
This is Bossa Studios' OFFICIAL store, where money really can buy happiness. Don’t believe us? Give it a whirl.
Games | Strategy And Simulation in 2014 (Nominee)
March 2014
Best new IP Surgeon Simulator 2013 (Nominee)
Develop Awards 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Surgeon Simulator
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 surgeon sim攻略 的文章

随机推荐