下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁pixel gun 3d怎么刷钱 我是iPad_百度知道
pixel gun 3d怎么刷钱 我是iPad
提问者采纳
如果越狱尝试下载 格纳口袋
提问者评价
其他类似问题
你需要一个同步推卸载pixelgun3d在同步推上搜索pixel gun 3d点进去程序app的介绍,然后点历史版本,下载7.1.0.下好后进入pixel gun 3d,完成新手任务,完成后会得15金币然后删了再下,重复到地觉得钱多时,在历史版本里下最新版买武器。ps:新版的武器在换成旧版时不会消失pps:可以不越狱ppps:同步推地址是 同步推安装好后第一次下载app会闪退,ipad要和电脑连接后正版授权pppps:点到版安装好后,ipad要和电脑连接,然后进入同步推(电脑版),里面由一个安装正版同步推,点了之后就可以把同步推安装到ipad了。原帖地址。望采纳
ipad的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Pixel Gun 3D on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Pixel Gun 3D by Alex Krasnov, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Pixel Gun 3D
By Alex Krasnov
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Now you have a perfect chance to battle with your friends, classmates and colleagues or anyone else all around the world! You can create and customize your character using a special skins maker and then show off on the battlefield!*** MULTIPLAYER ***Multiplayer mode benefits:o WORLDWIDE and local.o unique maps of various shapes and sizes.o Varied weaponry, ranging from Magic Bow, Combat M16 Rifle, Golden Desert Eagle and Tesla Generator to the simplest things, in case you want to butcher someone with a knife or shovel.o Up to 8 players in one game.o Chat is available! Talk with friends right in the battle!o Challenging and exciting experience that can really get you hooked!o Several online modes: Classic Deathmatch, Deadly Games, Team Battle, Flag Capture, Time SurvivalPixel Man has found himself in an awful situation ... In the middle of the night tonnes of frightening zombies come and attack his farm unexpectedly! Later on, he figures out that the zombies don't just wander through his village, they are everywhere! Will he be able to survive and figure out the reason for the Zombie Apocalypse? Stay with him until the end and solve the whole mystery of the world of Pixel Gun 3D!?MAIN FEATURES OF STORY MODE:o Completely different worlds with tonnes of different locations. o Many different kinds of enemies. o Unique types of weapons. o Colorful comic book plot which tells us the story behind Pixel Gun. ?*** SURVIVAL ARENA ***?A separate set of conditions that allow you to check your survival skills. How far are you willing to go? How many waves of monster attacks can you overcome? SURVIVAL MODE FEATURES:o Endless gameplay.o Unexpected combinations of different kinds of monsters.o Awards for getting through to the next stage.o Get the best results you can and compare them to your friends! ?*** FRIENDS SYSTEM ***?If you made friends with someone while chatting in the battlefield, then all you both have to do is press the "Add" button in the game table and you will become friends! And then you can quickly find and team up with your friends for new matches, look at their accomplishments, how their characters are made up and so much more!Also, you can create your own clan made up only of the best players. Be the strongest Pixel warriors. ?*** SKINS & CAPES MAKER ***?Now you can make your OWN SKIN and USE IT IN THE MULTIPLAYER GAME!You can also turn on a function for a custom cape. Design it yourself using whatever patterns you want!Thank you for all the comments and advice, we really appreciate it. In this version, we tried to fulfill your wishes. Wait for the coming updates with cool new features!Pixel Gun 3D is the most popular multi-player gun for the mobile game!Pixel Gun 3D is:o Many modes of oo More than 100o More than 35o Lots of communication between players o Great HDo ExJoin the exciting world of Pixel Gun 3D!————————————————————————————————This is not an official Mojang app. Alex Krasnov & RiliSoft are not associated or connected with Mojang AB. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
What's New in Version 9.0.4
- The maximum level is extended up to 26!- A lot of new guns! Added 2 free guns for newbies!- Added a ruby set of armor.- New map - Christmas Town- Completely new products in the store: Turret, Jetpack and even a MECH! WOW! - Processed accessories. Pick a unique set of capes and boots with super effects.- Reworked mechanics of shotguns.- Several localizations! Play in your own language)- Added GEMS systems.- Added CLAN leaderboard. Now you can see top clans in Pixel Gun 3D.Bug fixes.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Awesome game but could have cooler stuff
Rate this 5/5 because it's a really good game,I loved the new guns and map and everything, but I think there should be a search button. You should add a search button because sometimes I might delete a friend accidentally and there's no way to get them back, I've heard other people talk about how they lose their friend accidentally and they begin to be sad and talk how they were there best friends and all that, but to me it gets Annoying so I ask to please add a search button so that it can be a problem solved. Another thing my friends always disappear I don't know how but it's also getting annoying so please fix this bug. I've talk with random people if they have experienced the same situation I'm having and they said yes but they don't know how to fix it. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't been seeing my friends it just shows &BATTLE TO ADD FRIENDS&but my friends can see me whenever I'm on, so it's sorta weird because I can't. And one last thing the gems I only have 20 gems in total and I'm lvl 26 and I didn't spend anything. How am I supposed to buy guns with 20 gems in total and the guns are like around 100 and higher?. Please in the next update make it where we can earn gems please. Overall, the game is awesome i still give it 5/5 but please fix the friends list, add a search button, and make it easier to earn gems in the next update. Thank you for the time to read this. Sincerely, your PixelGun Fan
Awesome but sad??
This was the funniest game I had on my device I played non stop with my friends across the world I had a stacked clan with cool ppl. Sometimes it deleted my memory for a period of time... In that Time I had no friends my clan was delete and I thought after that I was going to take a solo road to victory. So in hopes of fixing it I deleted the game and kept it. When I went bak on nothing had helped my 10/10 rating of deadpool skin was gone.i recreated the skin and then when I went bak into the home screen evrything was bak!! I'm Then after a month I got ruby amour and i was in 1 st place a lot . I had my memory deleted again. But I didn't panic I just played the game and soon it came bak. But the last time was the worst... My friends were their but I couldn't connect my clan was erase and I couldn't have anymore friends .. It Would
accept but didn't work. (Friends list wasn't full)evrything I went in a match no one had clan so I thought it was normal . But after a 4 days I deleted it and went bak. Nothing was there exept my amour my game enter game was there my skin was gone my cape skin my friends my clan. So now I delete the game and kept it and I'm putting it away . I'm soooo sad maby in the future I can have my memory bak. But I'm not going bak to that heart braking game I can't stop thinking what my friends are thinking it's so sad that I want to be brain washed and forget the game because it was sooo good. ???
Too many pointless complaints in my opinion
The game is great so far. I will admit that some weapons that have been added have made gameplay a lot more difficult for those who are unable to purchase coins but people forget that, for beginners, there are tiers for levels so you aren't tossed head first into a level 20 battle and are on a fairly even playing ground unless you absolutely refuse to spend coins. The mechs that were added are NOT overpowered as a few headshots from any half decent weapon will completely destroy them in a matter of seconds and usually kill the driver too. Same can be said for the diamond armor, which is hard, but not impossible to beat for more skilled players. Sensitivity is adjustable so that complaint is invalid as well. Spawn camping isn't that bad either if you at quick enough. To be completely honest, the only problem I have is the fact that some players are under the delusion that this game is a dating site and can be about as helpful as an anchor attached to everyone's leg in team battles since they they seem to think that everyone of the opposite gender will stop what they're doing to answer instead of shooting them almost exclusively for asking &who wants a gf/bf?&. This is my only problem with the game other than the major drop in profit in survival mode. I salute the creators for putting up with this nonsense and grant a 5 star rating
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 9.0.4Size: 397 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Alex KrasnovInfrequent/Mild Horror/Fear ThemesInfrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude HumorFrequent/Intense Realistic ViolenceFrequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&6057 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&149665 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Small Stack of Coins$0.99Big Stack of Coins$4.99Medium Stack of Coins$2.99Huge Stack of Coins$9.99Chest of Coins$19.99Few Gems$0.99Pile of Gems$4.99Handful of Gems$2.99Set of Huge Gems$9.99Pack of 30 Coins$1.99
More by Alex Krasnov
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 pixelgun3d 的文章

随机推荐