3考前30天必做60题怎么做

书本习题,如何“小题大做”?--常熟市商城小学
常熟市商城小学 :: &&&&
书本习题,如何“小题大做”?
――由一道习题的处理想到的……
【摘要】:课后习题,作为课本中不容忽视的重要组成部分,是学生对新知识再认识的一种实践活动。本文从一个真实的课堂案例切入,论述了教材习题的处理观:即尽可能地避免练习单一、机械、模仿的弊端,从目标化、生活化和发展性的层面,要对教材里的一些习题作适当补充、挖掘,用足、用好、用到位。
这是《平面图形的周长和面积的复习》(六年级下册第102页)的一道习题。
次一:“不靠墙”――常规题呈现,复习解题策略。
出示改编题:用16根1米长的木条围一块长方形菜地。怎样围面积最大?
师:这题在我们以前的学习中见过吗?回忆一下,你是怎样解决的?
生:可以用表格一一列举的方法解决。(学生独立填表,一生在白板上板演)
师:你从表格中发现了什么?
生:当围成一个边长为4的正方形时,菜地面积最大。
师:也就是说……
生:长方形的周长一定,围成正方形时面积最大。
出示原题:用16根1米长的木条靠一面墙围一块长方形菜地。怎样围面积最大?
师:小组合作,画图围一围,再算一算,把表格填写完整。
(小组合作后,请一生上白板板书。)
师:你是怎样想的?
生:靠一面墙围,16米的木条相当于两条宽和一条长的总和。当宽是1米时,长就是16-1×2=14(米),面积是14平方米;当宽是2米时,长是12米,面积是24平方米,……
师:还要往下写吗?
生:不行了,因为如果宽是8米,长就是0米了,也就是说围不成长方形。
师:说的真好。大家听明白了吗?
师:什么时候面积最大?
生:当长是8米,宽是4米时,面积最大。
师:我们不妨一起来想象一下,如果这面墙没有,你们看(屏幕显示墙面移除),继续想象,这块地如果延伸出另一半,此时,这块地就是怎样一个图形?
生:正方形,正方形!(学生显得很兴奋)
师:边长是多少?
生:边长8米。(眼睛死死得盯着屏幕,好像马上又要有什么要被发现)
生:老师,我发现了,原来这和刚才的发现其实是相通的,符合刚才发现的规律。
师:你能具体给大家阐述一下吗?
生:其实……
师:也就意味着当……
生:当靠一面墙围,面积最大时,长是宽的2倍。
师:看来我们只要肯动脑筋,有时一个想法,一次想象,能让我们的思维豁然开朗,不是吗?
时机成熟,教师随即出示问题:
如果用24根这样的小棒来围,怎样围面积最大?
师:谁能用刚才发现的规律,直接算出长和宽来?
学生不约而同的举起手来很快计算出答案。真是水到渠成!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
第11题列举不同围法时,要提醒学生:长方形长和宽的含义是相对的,宽的米数大于长的米数的情形也要加以考虑。使面积最大的围法是:长8米,宽4米。
这个说明很简单,没有更多的详细指导。
891⑦& 1.28÷8×0.9& (补充)给孩子们呈现了小学阶段学习的四则混合运算的几种典型情况,接着我分以下几个层次处理:首先是说说运算顺序;接着是安排学生根据运算顺序进行分类整理。同桌交流后,组织全班交流,清晰地形成了知识网络。
这样处理后,我又组织学生选择其中两道代表性的题进行独立计算。这样一个看似普通的小处理,却比仅仅做书本上的六题要有效,因为这样可以将复习知识点与习题练习有机融为一体,既节省时间,又能更好得完成复习目标,一举两得。
小学数学课本上的练习大多来源于生活,然而这些生动活泼的内容一旦被列入教材,就显得抽象而呆板,如果教师能创造性地对教材内容进行还原和再创造,将数学练习融合于生活中,就可以使原有的练习为我所用,达到更好的效果。如第二册P14页有一道口算练习,是以四人比赛跑步的形式呈现的,我们在组织学生练习时进行了这样的处理,效果很好:
师:小朋友,我们来开展跑步比赛,好不好?
学生听到跑步比赛,都很高兴,跃跃欲试,但一看老师没有带他们去操场的意思,一下子又情绪低落了下来。
师:我们就在教室里比赛,比谁的脑子跑得快,口算算得快!
学生一下子明白是要完成书上的练习题,有个别学生还没等老师宣布比赛开始就想写得数了。
师:说到比赛,都应该有比赛的规则。老师还没有宣布开始就有人抢跑,这样的比赛还公正吗?谁抢跑了?退回去,重新开始!如果有人抢跑三次,就要取消比赛资格了。
学生此时联想到生活中的跑步比赛,一个个神情严肃起来,仿佛真的在起跑线上等待发令枪响。
经过这样生活化的处理,枯燥的口算练习变得有趣了。教材中的很多口算练习,我们都模拟现实生活中的比赛让同桌两名学生开展比赛,比如青蛙跳荷叶(第二册P4)、小松鼠回家(第二册P8),学生练得趣味盎然。
3、发展性引领,让习题处理更深入。
我们在钻研教材时,对习题的作用及难易要做到心中有数,特别要弄清它与例题相配合的基本题、变化题、探索实践题、提高题等的分布情况。这里需要说明的是习题不是例题的简单重复,而是必要的补充、发展和延伸。比如,“义务教育课程标准实验教科书”五年级(上册)在《梯形面积计算》这部分内容中,书后安排了这样一道习题:“一堆形状如梯形的钢管,最上层有9根,最下层有16根,有8层。你能用什么方法算出这堆钢管一共有多少根?它和梯形的面积计算有关系吗?”当然这道题可以运用梯形的面积公式计算,但教学中没有仅仅停留在这个知识层面上,而是作了进一步的拓展和延伸。让学生用这种方法计算7+8+9+10+11+12+13,总结规律,再计算1+2+3+……+50等等。
课后习题,作为课本中不容忽视的重要组成部分,是学生对新知识再认识的一种实践活动,应根据班级特征和学生认知水平差异,尽可能地避免只为练习而带来的单一、机械、模仿的弊端,要对教材里的一些习题作适当补充、挖掘,用足、用好、用到位。用我们教师敏锐的眼光去发现它们,挖掘出它们的潜力,为培养学生多方面的能力再添奇功。易中天说得好,人生没有彩排,每一天都是现场直播。
版权所有:商城小学
地址:江苏省常熟市富莲路1号
技术支持:南京冠邦网络技术有限公司
地址:南京市玄武区板仓街9号
电话:025-第30题怎么做?初二科学!快_百度知道
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个英语题怎么做?
这个英语题怎么做?
补充:英语The name of the boy _________ interesting. A. looksB. feels
C. hears D. sounds
补充:or,&&go,&&change,&&surprise,&&clean,&&future,&&pride,&&use,&&build,&attentionI&left&my&hometown&twenty&years&ago.&As&time&(26)&_________&by,&great&changes&took&place&in&my&home&village.&There&(27)&______&to&be&many&old&and&low&houses&in&the&village.&A&lot&of&houses&(28)&_________&fifty&years&ago.&And&there&wasn’t&a&cinema&(29)&________&any&big&shops&in&the&village.&To&my&(30)&_________,&now&there&are&many&new&tall&buildings.&The&streets&were&very&dirty&and&narrow&(狭窄的)&in&the&past.&Now&they&are&wide&and&(31)&_______.&There&was&also&a&polluted&(被污染的)&pool&in&front&of&the&village.&It&has&been&(32)&_______&into&a&nice&swimming&pool.&People&used&to&walk&or&ride&for&a&very&long&time&to&get&to&town.&Now&they&can&take&a&bus&or&drive&a&car.&And&lots&of&people&can&use&computers.&I&believe&every&family&will&have&one&in&the&(33)&_______.&I&think&in&15&or&20&years&there&will&be&even&more&changes&and&the&changes&here&are&getting&more&and&more&people’s&(34)&______.&I&take&great&(35)&_______&in&the&development&of&my&hometown. &
补充:(&&)&21.&The&light&in&the&room&was&_____,&but&nobody&was&in.A.&off&
D.&up&(&&)&22.&—Don’t&_________&time&talking&to&him.&He&won’t&change&his&decision.&—I&agree&with&you.&A.&waste
&&&&B.&cause&
C.&forget&
D.&miss(&&)&23.&The&name&of&the&boy&_________&interesting.A.&looks
&&&&B.&feels&
D.&sounds&(&&)&24.&—Do&you&often&help&your&brother&with&his&English?—No.&He&learns&English&by&________.&A.&us
&&&&B.&him&
C.&ourselves
D.&himself&(&&)&25.&The&doctor&says&that&the&problem&with&her&husband’s&eyes&_______&by&many&reasons.A.&cause&
&&&&B.&causes&
C.&is&caused
D.&are&caused(&&)&26.&You&must&be&________&with&your&children.&They&are&only&kids.&A.&angry&
&&&&B.&patient&
D.&busy&(&&)&27.&—When&I&was&young,&I&used&_________&swimming&in&winter.—Me&too.&A.&to&going&&&&&&&&&B.&going&&&&&&&&&C.&to&go&&&&&&&&D.&go(&&)&28.&—Mr.&Green&_________&his&son.&—Yes,&he&enjoys&talking&about&his&son&with&any&friend&of&his.&A.&is&terrified&of&
B.&gives&up
C.&worries&about
D.&takes&pride&in(&&)&29.&John’s&parents&were&worried&that&he&_________&too&much&time&chatting&with&friends&on&the&phone.&A.&afforded
D.&spent&(&&)&30.&—Did&you&buy&any&candy?&—No,&I&didn’t.&But&I&bought&_______&fries.&I&don’t&like&dessert.A.&some
D.&both&(&&)&31.&_______&Peter&is&old&and&weak,&he&still&has&to&work.A.&But&
B.&Even&&though
&&&C.&So &&&&&&D.&Because&of(&&)&32.&—Can&you&speak&a&little&louder?&I&can&______&hear&you.&—OK.&A.&exactly
B.&really&
C.&clearly
D.&hardly&(&&)&33.&You&bought&one&daily&newspaper,&_________&you?A.&did&
B.&didn’t
D.&weren’t&(&&)&34.&My&sister&is&_______&in&English.&She&thinks&English&is&very&_________.A.&&interested&
B.&&interestingC.&&interesting&
D.&&interested(&&)&35.&—Did&your&brother&use&to&play&computer&games?—____________.&And&he&has&more&interests&now.&A.&Yes,&he&did&
&&&&B.&Yes,&he&used
C.&No,&he&used&not
D.&No,&he&didn’t
补充:6.&There&is&a&d___________&newspaper&and&we&can&read&it&every&day.7.&He&lives&all&by&h__________&in&that&large&house.&8.&You&must&wait&your&turn.&Be&p_________.&9.&He&used&to&go&to&Europe&by&a_________.&10.&Don’t&eat&too&many&c____________,&Your&teeth&are&bad.11.&Hard&work&leads&to&s&&&&&&&&.12.&—Who&t&&&&&&&&&you&English&last&year?—Mr&Li&did.13.&At&last&I&decided&to&go&to&Beijing&i&&&&&&&&&of&Wuhan.14.&If&you&r____________&your&problems&as&challenges,&they&will&be&much&easier.&15.&My&parents&have&taught&me&the&i____________&of&working&hard.16.&He&likes&sports,&e____________&swimming.17.&The&p____________&of&China&is&1.3&billion.18.&If&you&have&received&my&letter,&please&r____________&to&me&quickly.B、用所给词的适当形式填空19.&When&I&think&of&the&dog’s&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(die),&I&feel&sad.20.&At&last&they&made&a&good&&&&&&&&&&&&&(decide).21.&You&can&also&be&cool&by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(play)&games&on&mobile&phones.22.&We&got&&&&&&&&&&&&&(excite)&when&we&opened&our&Christmas&presents.23.&I’m&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(terrify)&of&the&dark.24.&Longer&vacations&will&give&us&time&to&do&things&like&____________&(volunteer).25.&After&a&long&week&of&classes,&many&students&are&____________&(sleep).
补充:500分一下随便要
不区分大小写匿名
The name of the boy sounds interest.&
26) goes, 27) used, 28) were built, 29) or, 30) surprise, 31) clean, 32) changed, 33) future, 34) attention, 35) pride,
21C on, 22A waste, 23D sounds, 24D himself, 25C is caused, 26B patient, 27C to go, 28D takes pride in, 29D spent, 30A some, 31B Even though, 32D hardly, 33B didn't, 34B interested, interesting, 35A Yes, he did, 6) daily, 7) himself, 8) patient, 9) air, 10) candies, 11) success, 12) taught, 13) instead, 14) refer, 15) importance, 16) especially, 17) population, 18) response, 19) was dead, 20) decision, 21) playing, 22) excited, 23) terrify, 24) voluntary, 25) sleeping.
图片?? 看不到啊!可不可以发文字上来?
or,&&go,&&change,&&surprise,&&clean,&&future,&&pride,&&use,&&build,&attentionI&left&my&hometown&twenty&years&ago.&As&time&(26)&_________&by,&great&changes&took&place&in&my&home&village.&There&(27)&______&to&be&many&old&and&low&houses&in&the&village.&A&lot&of&houses&(28)&_________&fifty&years&ago.&And&there&wasn’t&a&cinema&(29)&________&any&big&shops&in&the&village.&To&my&(30)&_________,&now&there&are&many&new&tall&buildings.&The&streets&were&very&dirty&and&narrow&(狭窄的)&in&the&past.&Now&they&are&wide&and&(31)&_______.&There&was&also&a&polluted&(被污染的)&pool&in&front&of&the&village.&It&has&been&(32)&_______&into&a&nice&swimming&pool.&People&used&to&walk&or&ride&for&a&very&long&time&to&get&to&town.&Now&they&can&take&a&bus&or&drive&a&car.&And&lots&of&people&can&use&computers.&I&believe&every&family&will&have&one&in&the&(33)&_______.&I&think&in&15&or&20&years&there&will&be&even&more&changes&and&the&changes&here&are&getting&more&and&more&people’s&(34)&______.&I&take&great&(35)&_______&in&the&development&of&my&hometown. &
答案依次为 went, used, were built, or, surprise, clean, changed, future, attention, pride
好长的问题哦。。。。。。。。。。。英语The name of the boy _(D)_ interesting. A. looksB. feels
C. hears D. soundsI&left my&hometown&twenty&years&ago.&As&time&(26)&_(go)_by,&great&changes&took&placein&my&home&village.&There&(27)&_(used)_ to&be&many&old&and&low&houses&in&the&village.&A&lot&of houses&(28)&_(built)_&fifty&years&ago.&And&there&wasn’t&a&cinema&(29)&_(or)_any&big&shopsin&the&village.&To&my&(30)&_(surprise)_,&now&there&are&many&new&tall&buildings.&The&streets&were&very dirty&and&narrow&(狭窄的)&in&the&past.&Now&they&are&wide&and&(31)&_(clean)_.&There&was&also&a&polluted&(被污染的)&pool&in&front&of&the&village.&It&has&been&(32)&_(change)_&into&a&nice&swimming&pool.&People&used&towalk&or&ride&for&a&very&long&time&to&get&to&town.&Now&they&can&take&a&bus&or&drive&a&car.&And&lots&of people&can&use&computers.&I&believe&every&family&will&have&one&in&the&(33)&_(future)_.&I&think&in&15&or 20&years&there&will&be&even&more&changes&and&the&changes&here&are&getting&more&and&more people’s&(34)&_(attention)_.&I&take&great&(35)&_(pride)_ in&the&development&of&my&hometown.& (&&)&21.&The&light&in&the&room&was&_(A, off)_,&but&nobody&was&in.A.&off&
D.&up&(&&)&22.&—Don’t&_(A,waste)_&time&talking&to&him.&He&won’t&change&his&decision.&—I&agree&with&you.&A.&waste
&&&&B.&cause&
C.&forget&
D.&miss(&&)&23.&The&name&of&the&boy&_(D, sounds)_&interesting.A.&looks
&&&&B.&feels&
D.&sounds&(&&)&24.&—Do&you&often&help&your&brother&with&his&English?—No.&He&learns&English&by&_(D, himself)_.&A.&us
&&&&B.&him&
C.&ourselves
D.&himself&(&&)&25.&The&doctor&says&that&the&problem&with&her&husband’s&eyes&_(D, are caused)_&by&many&reasons.A.&cause&
&&&&B.&causes&
C.&is&caused
D.&are&caused(&&)&26.&You&must&be&_(B,patient)_&with&your&children.&They&are&only&kids.&A.&angry&
&&&&B.&patient&
D.&busy&(&&)&27.&—When&I&was&young,&I&used&_(C,to go)_&swimming&in&winter.—Me&too.&A.&to&going&&&&&&&&&B.&going&&&&&&&&&C.&to&go&&&&&&&&D.&go(&&)&28.&—Mr.&Green&_(D,take pride in)_&his&son.&—Yes,&he&enjoys&talking&about&his&son&with&any&friend&of&his.&A.&is&terrified&of&
B.&gives&up
C.&worries&about
D.&takes&pride&in(&&)&29.&John’s&parents&were&worried&that&he&_(D,spent)_&too&much&time&chatting&with&friends&on&the&phone.&A.&afforded
D.&spent&(&&)&30.&—Did&you&buy&any&candy?&—No,&I&didn’t.&But&I&bought&_(A,some)_&fries.&I&don’t&like&dessert.A.&some
D.&both&(&&)&31.&_(B, Even though)_&Peter&is&old&and&weak,&he&still&has&to&work.A.&But&
B.&Even&&though
&&&C.&So &&&&&&D.&Because&of(&&)&32.&—Can&you&speak&a&little&louder?&I&can&_(D,hardly)_&hear&you.&—OK.&A.&exactly
B.&really&
C.&clearly
D.&hardly&(&&)&33.&You&bought&one&daily&newspaper,&_(B,didn't)_&you?A.&did&
B.&didn’t
D.&weren’t&(&&)&34.&My&sister&is&_(B,interested)_ in&English.&She&thinks&English&is&very&_(interesting)_.A.&&interested&
B.&&interestingC.&&interesting&
D.&&interested(&&)&35.&—Did&your&brother&use&to&play&computer&games?—_(A,Yes,he did)_.&And&he&has&more&interests&now.&A.&Yes,&he&did&
&&&&B.&Yes,&he&used
C.&No,&he&used&not
D.&No,&he&didn’t
6.&There&is&a&daily_&newspaper&and&we&can&read&it&every&day.7.&He&lives&all&by&himself_&in&that&large&house.&8.&You&must&wait&your&turn.&Be&patient_.&9.&He&used&to&go&to&Europe&by&a_himself_.&10.&Don’t&eat&too&many&candies_,&Your&teeth&are&bad.11.&Hard&work&leads&to&success_ &&&&&& .12.&—Who&taught_you&English&last&year?—Mr&Li&did.13.&At&last&I&decided&to&go&to&Beijing&instead_ of&Wuhan.14.&If&you&regard_ your&problems&as&challenges,&they&will&be&much&easier.&15.&My&parents&have&taught&me&the&importance_&of&working&hard.16.&He&likes&sports,&eepecially_&swimming.17.&The&population_&of&China&is&1.3&billion.18.&If&you&have&received&my&letter,&please&reply_&to&me&quickly.B、用所给词的适当形式填空19.&When&I&think&of&the&dog’s& death_(die),&I&feel&sad.20.&At&last&they&made&a&good decision_(decide).21.&You&can&also&be&cool&by playing_(play)&games&on&mobile&phones.22.&We&got& excited_ (excite)&when&we&opened&our&Christmas&presents.23.&I’m terrified_(terrify)&of&the&dark.24.&Longer&vacations&will&give&us&time&to&do&things&like volunteers_&(volunteer).25.&After&a&long&week&of&classes,&many&students&are sleepy_&(sleep).
等待您来回答
外语领域专家30题怎么做_百度知道
提问者采纳
三角形ADB和三角形ADC同底等高,这两个三角形都减去三角形AED,说明三角形AEB和三角形DEC是相等的,而三角形AEB是可以算的,它的底是8cm,高是6cm。
8×6÷2=24平方厘米
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 明明做了30道题 的文章

随机推荐