diamondgrave diggerr攻略229

Diamond Digger Saga on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Diamond Digger Saga
Limited, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Diamond Digger Saga
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Diamond Digger Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga!Can you dig it?Join Diggy as you dig through diamonds and unearth special treasures. Epic adventures await you in the lands of Diamond Dale, Turquoise Meringue and beyond.
Diggy finds a treasure map, sparking his underground search for gems! Lead Diggy through a world full of diamonds in this wonderful digging adventure! Dig a path by clearing away a group of 3 or more diamonds to reach a target score. Use the water to make your way through the rooms and discover treasures!Unearth gems and rescue fireflies in this beautiful game of wonder and delight.Take on this delightful Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Diamond Digger Saga is completely free to play, but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.Diamond Digger Saga features:● Bright and colorful graphics● Friendly and fascinating characters living in a fantasy world● Color bursts, line blasts and dynamite to lend a helping hand● Unlock boosters and special treasures hidden beneath the ground tiles!● Easy and fun to play, challenging to master ● Over 200 levels to complete filled with wondrous delights!● Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!● Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the internetAlready a fan of Diamond Digger Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:/diamonddiggersaga/diamond_diggerLast but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Diamond Digger Saga!
What's New in Version 1.8.0
You better feel rich, you better dream big, you better swing by we’re not telling you why…Something great is coming... to town! Just because we love this season, we’ve brought 40 NEW LEVELS for you! Take your scarf before you play them- it’s cold and there’s snow everywhere! In the Dragons' Den a baby dragon has been born with Mystery Eggs in his mouth -Crack the eggs, you’ll be surprised! Sail away in Moby-Digg and don’t miss the Magic Orb -it now gives Dynamite Boosters!
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Glitch fixes for X-MAS???
I'll admit it... I'm an ADDICT! But since the Christmas update, it's glitchy! On the toy collections, many times I've collected blue toy boxes that don't disappear & don't give credit for collection. Also, now on level 266, twice I've cleared it, received the green check mark up top for collected all the toys only to get the failed box in the middle saying I &need to collect 5 more toys!& Talk about FRUSTRATION!!! I want to throw my phone across the room!!! That level IS NOT EASY... And after the first completed & failed message I was upset... After the second, I am writing this! I love this game... Obviously...or I wouldn't be on level 266 while my friends are left in the dust far behind me! I haven't seen a rank screen with someone else's face on it in since this summer! So I'm begging you... Please please please fix it!!! It's my Christmas wish!
Latest update full of glitches..Needs an update
Love this game, but ever since the latest update the game is super glitchy.. Freezes in the middle of levels. If you beat a level I have to shut the game down completely and open it back up in order to go on to the next level or it will keep on the one I just beat. Freezes all the time, on toy levels it won't let you collect blue blocks even though I have pressed on a cluster of gems to make them disappear! Please please please fix! Very frustrating!
Love it - latest levels have glitches
I would give it 5 stars but the most recent segment introduced has bugs and several crazy hard levels. Level 269 the ice cubes get red in the face but then they don't always disappear. And some of the blue squares can be clicked multiple times but do not release the toys. I played all of the worlds in about 3-4 weeks and have now spent almost 3 weeks on the newest one (not including holiday levels released yesterday) Hope they fix it soon or I will delete and move on.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.8.0Size: 52.3 MBLanguages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, TurkishSeller: </ LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&609 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&16325 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Gold Package XS$0.99Gold Package S$2.99Gold Package M$9.99Gold Package L$19.99Gold Package XL$49.99
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Diamond Digger Saga Guide
Recent Posts人气3 技术0 资源0 推广0 帮助4 威望0 最后登录精华0UID30242阅读权限100积分94282注册时间
帖子积分94282金币134770 注册时间
给楼主点赞~~~
人气0 技术0 资源0 推广0 帮助0 威望0 最后登录精华0UID阅读权限30积分213注册时间
, 积分 213, 距离下一级还需 187 积分
帖子积分213金币308 注册时间
精品资源,强烈推荐!
人气0 技术0 资源0 推广0 帮助1 威望0 最后登录精华0UID阅读权限100积分29354注册时间
帖子积分29354金币41976 注册时间
强强强~~,太好了,谢谢
人气0 技术0 资源0 推广0 帮助0 威望0 最后登录精华0UID阅读权限100积分29110注册时间
帖子积分29110金币41649 注册时间