Your recommendations
Who's online?
Join us here
Men's Health UK
72,168 followers
Click here to subscribe or manage your newsletter preferences
to register and sign up to our newsletter
Loading... Please wait!
Get a sneak preview of the Jan/Feb issueto add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy BattleBlock Theater
$14.99 USD
Buy Ultra Baby's Co-op Chaos Pack
Includes 2 copies of Battleblock Theater.
$24.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Includes 2 items:
BattleBlock Theater(R), Castle Crashers
$24.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Charming, clever and funny, this is one of the best new platformers on the PC at the moment. Recommended."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
11 December
http://youtu.be/QB-0oRS1S6I
Available on Furbottom's Features starting 12/12/2014
Our Level Design team has concocted content for your consumption. When we were developing BattleBlock Theater, we built the level editor into the game not only for the community, but for occasions like these to continue creating official playlists by us and sharing them with our fans for free.
This holiday season, download the monstrously packed solo and cooperative playlists made by The Behemoth. Steam players can play it for the first time ever!!
We're highlighting it in Furbottom's Features so that you can download the Momentum Monster and CoMentum Monster for FREE in BattleBlock Theater. Yes, official Behemoth-made content created just for you!
Load up your full version of BBT between 12/12/2014 and 1/9/2015 to download the playlist from Furbottom's Features. Complete either playlist between that time to get the special prisoner unlock: THE MONSTER.
Starting 1/9/2015, the playlist will be found in the Community Theater and the prisoner will no longer be attached to the completion of those levels.
Learn more about how to use the level editor to create your own levels that could be future featured! Check out our forums for all the tips:
**Please note that all cats in this video were not harmed. Also, cats in this video are from the XBLA version of the game. Sorry for any confusion. Both versions of our felines are lovable though!**
2 December
The holiday season has arrived! Many people enjoy partaking in an activity called shopping during this time of year. If you are one of said people, we have a few dates to share with you! (The numerical kind, not the human kind)
is open 24/7, but the shipping options are not. To stay ahead of the game, here are some dates to keep in mind if you want to get your packages delivered to you by a specific day.
SHIPPY MCSHIPPINGTON SAYS…
Domestic Shipping (Within the U.S.A)
Tuesday, Dec. 2: Hanukkah begins on December 16th, so mail now to get it by the first day!
Saturday, Dec. 20: Deadline for first-class and Priority Flat-Rate mail to arrive by Christmas.
Monday, Dec. 23: Priority Mail Express.
Thursday, Dec. 25, Christmas Day: No regular mail delivery. But packages via Priority Mail Express will be delivered.
International shipping: International shipping varies on the destination country.
First Class mail must be postmarked by these dates to arrive by Christmas Eve:
Tuesday, Dec. 2: Africa, Central and South America.
Tuesday, Dec. 9: Asia/Pacific Rim, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Middle East.
About This Game
Shipwrecked. Captured. Betrayed. Forced to perform for an audience of cats? Yes, all that and more when you unlock BattleBlock Theater! There’s no turning back once you've started on your quest to free over 300 of your imprisoned friends from evil technological cats. Immerse yourself in this mind bending tale of treachery as you use your arsenal of weapon-tools to battle your way through hundreds of levels in order to discover the puzzling truth behind BattleBlock Theater.
If solo acts aren't your style, go online or bring a buddy couch-side to play a thoroughly co-optimized quest or enter the arenas. The game also includes a level editor so you can craft your own mind bending trials!
CO-OPTIONAL GAMEPLAY - Work together... or not. Online Play!
Couch Hi-Fives! Best Game Ever!
ARENAS: Whether you're king crowning or whale chasing, BattleBlock Theater performers have 8 arena modes to teach their enemies the real meaning of stage fright!
INSANE MODE: One life to live doesn’t just happen on screen, it can happen on stage as well. Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.
UNIQUE ANIMATIONS: New art created for the Steam version of BattleBlock Theater! Cat guard makes its way to center stage.
OVER 450 LEVELS! - Single player, multiplayer, arena, we have more levels than Hatty can count on his finger hands.
300 PRISONERS TO FREE! - Having been captured by the native feline population, it’s up to YOU to liberate them!
Earn gems to free your friends by participating in deadly, gladiatorial plays.
THEATRICAL WEAPONRY AND COMBAT! - Jump, push, pull and punch your way to victory! If that doesn’t work you can explode, freeze, poison, or digest a baby! Plus, you’ll be able to bring up two weapons at a time in a game and swap quickly.
CREATE AND SHARE LEVELS - Create works of art in our Level Editor and then share them with all your friends (or strangers). Over 20 interactive block types galore!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 3.3 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo or better
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
10.1 hrs on record
You know that point when you are mentally exhausted or slaphappy or a teenager?
That's usually when you want shut your brain off and play something amusing and stupid.
If you can find a buddy in a similar state, play this game together.
The trick to enjoying this game is to not take it seriously.
Learn to enjoy killing and being killed.
If you can pull that off, you will laugh until you cry.
Play for about an hour or so and then quit.
Come back another day when you both are out of it again.
Then just repeat this cycle.If you don't enjoy poop jokes, stay away.
If blowing youself up again and again makes you smile, this is the game for you.
Was this review helpful?
10.9 hrs on record
+ Fun, challenging puzzles that increase in difficulty+ Absolutely hilarious, incredibly fun multiplayer+ Narrator will have you in tears+ Smooth, smart gameplay+ No bugs/glitches that I've found+ Tons of replay value+ Character customization is delightful+ Fun, charming story- Ending made me throw my funny, but less than I deserved
Was this review helpful?
13.5 hrs on record
I gave a cat some yarn and he gave me a hand grenade.10/10
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
An absolutely outstaning Co-Op experience from the Behemoth.+Wonderful humour+Easily the best narrator in gaming history+Good art style+Great character customisation+Fun gamemodes outside of the story mode+New heads added for special events/holidays+/-Most levels are built for co-op and the workarounds for certain parts if in solo feel lacking+/-Two difficulty levels, one being far harder than the normal mode-Can get boring when playing alone-When playing community levels you are forced to give them a rating afterwards (not really a bad thing but I find it irritating)-If your friends enjoy ????ing you off you are not gonna have a good timeOverall: Solo Experience: 8.5, a solid game with great humour that you won't regret buyingCo-Op/Multiplayer Experience: 10, it's difficult to find a better co-op experience than thisEl K.
Was this review helpful?
15.6 hrs on record
I hate platformers but this game.... THIS.. GAME... it's like a drug o.o highly recomend it to play with your friends and kill ehm i mean help get through in time ! Also there are hats.... any game with hats iz gud. -tf2 player logic
Was this review helpful?
6.9 hrs on record
Killed my friends and jumped off their dead bodies to progress 10/10
Was this review helpful?
21.4 hrs on record
Mario + LittleBigPlanet + Acid = BattleBlock10/10
Was this review helpful?
30.7 hrs on record
Once upon a time, in the land of Colorado,I was very bored, in fact I was just staring at my own shadow.That was until, my friend named DT,Said he had found the perfect game for me.&It's called BattleBlock Theater& he said as if he was the creatorAnd I replied, &Eh, I'll look at it later.&Soon later came, and I said with a sigh,&Let's get this over with so I can finish my pie.&After watching the two trailers, my mind was blown!Buying this game, I shall not postpone.I clicked the &Buy Game& button on the internet,and I zoomed through the PayPal process which is actually quite intricate.I waited for nothing and immediately installed,An adventure that assured I would soon be enthralled.Soon enough it was done, and I double-clicked on its name,Waiting impatiently for my brand new game.And just like that I was playing away!Staring deeply into my monitor's display.I was jumping, punching, and boating through any kind of weather,And best of all, me and DT were doing it together.So, I urge you to get out your money,And pay for this game whose humor is funny.I promise you, if you buy this you will not be disappointAs this game is amazing to no defined point.
Was this review helpful?
21.4 hrs on record
When i launched the game first time, i just spent like half of an hour to listen that tight ??? main menu beat.
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
Friend ship simulator.
Was this review helpful?
10.4 hrs on record
Pro's:-You need to play with a friend to have the best laughter everCon's:-Who has friends?Not sure if pro or con:-Played this with a guy called Table Senpai. We still haven't beaten the game...9/10 Would buckle some pants with a table again.
Was this review helpful?
16.1 hrs on record
BattleBlock Theater is an updated port of the XBLA version released on Xbox 360 in early 2013. The &Steam version& (as it likes to call itself) adds a wealth of Steamworks features, possibly the most of any game released so far, as well as a few gameplay and visual tweaks. These Steamworks features include Workshop for creating, sharing and downloading user-created levels, Inventory support for item trading, online multiplayer and SteamOS support just to name a few.The game comes from The Behemoth, who you may remember as being credited with Alien Hominid (as far as I am aware, the first example of a Newgrounds Flash game making a leap to a commercial gaming console) and more recently with Castle Crashers. Two well-received games under their belt and you’ll be happy to know that you can count BattleBlock Theater as their third.You control a miniature Pillsbury Doughboy lookalike, who along with his friends have crashed their “Friend-Ship” onto a mysterious island. Taken prisoner by a legion of insane cats inside a derelict theatre, you are made to run the various obstacle courses (formed of various blocks) and collect gems as you go, purely for their amusement.During the story mode, your goal is to run through 2D platforming stages, collecting any gems and balls of yarn you see as you go. Not only do these collectables contribute to your overall ranking and score for a stage, you can also spend them in the theatre gift shop. Spending gems will free your captive friends (and allow you to play as them) and the yarn, which is usually the trickiest item to find, can be spent on new weapons. Fitting with the crazy theme the game has going for it, weapons range from guns that fire top-hats, to marching frog dancers that explode. Both weapons and unlocked characters can be traded either in-game or through Steam’s own trading system.Your character comes equipped with the standard platforming skills. They can perform double-jumps, duck and slide to avoid unpleasant things happening to their head and a basic set of melee attacks for the odd occasion where a villainous feline blocks your path. As you progress, the stages become increasingly difficult and complex. The blocks you run and jump over may help you get from start to finish, but not all of them are helpful. Block with spikes, blocks of water (you can’t swim!) and even blocks that fire lazer beams will become more and more numerous as you advance through the 8 chapters the game offers, with 13 stages in each.The puzzles also increase in their level of dastardliness, requiring some extra precise jumps, timings for triggering certain switches that can open new paths or create bridges and some time-trial stages where time is certainly not on your side.The story is narrated by the absolutely wonderful voice of Will Stamper who manages to synergise his unique energy with the quirky and slightly demented theme the game has on display perfectly. Add to this that the majority of the spoken dialogue is exceptionally funny, it works wonders to break up the monotony of what would otherwise be a rather mundane platformer.The graphics are vivid and colourful, the animations fluid and adorable, capturing The Behemoth’s trademark style that is in itself a thumbs-up to the Flash games of yesteryear. Despite the trailer claiming near infinite FPS and resolution support (made in satire of the “PC master race” mostly), the game is locked to 60FPS and does not scale to non-standard resolutions such as ultra-widescreen displays… I am also guessing you shouldn’t take the “Oculus Rift support” seriously either.The audio mixes bouncy sound effects with a great soundtrack, with Will Stamper lending his vocals to a couple of the song “lyrics” for added hilarity. These are usually limited to the ends of chapters and bonus stages, so as not to overdo it.The campaign alone is rather lengthy, but being able to replay stages to get a better ranking, find missing treasures and unlock more goodies really adds to the replayability. To top it all off, there are plenty of great user-created levels to download and a comprehensive level editing suite included, as well as a special event list of downloadable levels released every Friday with a unique unlockable friend as a reward. There are also a heap of multiplayer modes, both competitive and co-op for up to 4 players. These range from classic “king of the hill” and “capture the flag” modes, to races and even basketball. Some fiddling with your firewall may be required to get the multiplayer working, though.BattleBlock Theater delivers a fantastic package of content that is both highly polished, well-paced and with enough variety to keep you coming back even when the main game is done and dusted. With its delightful audio/visual aesthetic and solid controls on both gamepad and keyboard, this is a platformer that anyone can enjoy.Pros:~Great presentation and consistently funny~Amazing value for the price~Well-balanced difficulty, suitable for all skill levels~Incredible number of Steam features supported~Developers still actively supporting the gameCons:~Multiplayer connectivity can be fiddly on certain routers and firewalls~Can’t rebind controller buttons (can rebind keyboard keys, though)
Was this review helpful?
8.1 hrs on record
The only time I've ever really tried to get an A+...sad really.
Was this review helpful?
4.8 hrs on record
Play & laugh, laugh and play. Exactly the kind of experience i expect from a game.Average/nice challenge curve . Editor and periodic users content accessible directly from the in game menu
for even more.(xbox pad only, Other pads require a tier software :/.)
Was this review helpful?
26.0 hrs on record
This games ruins more friendships than Mario party. 23/10
Was this review helpful?
10.9 hrs on record
Every Summer Sale I find a gem that I wasn't expecting or even looking for. There's always one game that comes along super cheap and it sucks me in and I play it more than any other game I bought during the sale. We're only on day 4 of the Summer Sale for 2014 and I'm confident in saying that Battleblock Theater is that game!
It's great!
If you've played Castle Crashers, you're already familiar with the art style and humore.
They're a blast, natch.
For Battleblock, they've done away with the click fest hack and slash style and given us a platformer fest that's full of mayhem and puzzles!
The controls are super responsive, the game is challenging without being punishing and provides a ton of laughs with the narration and other sight gags packed in. This game's great!
If you're debating it at $3.75 in the summer sale, or any other sale for that matter?
Go for it!
Hell, I'd be happy even if I'd paid $15 for it.
Thanks again Mr. Noseybonk for the gift!
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
HILARIOUS ADDICTING PLATFORMERIf you enjoy platformers, are immature, enjoy the occasional poop joke this game is definitley for you!
Was this review helpful?
22.8 hrs on record
This game gave me a lot of laughs. I love how random it is. The music in it is so catchy and i couldn't help but bob my head to it. Fun, tight platformer, even better with co-op! theres also hats! lots and lots of hats!
Was this review helpful?
20.3 hrs on record
Great platformer. Fun addictive, the level design will want to make you keep playing as it is never repetetive. As the story goes on it does get harder and harder but never seemed to make me rage often. The story takes around ten hours to complete. Then there is the dozen modes available in the arena, I have tried out a few and so far versing the A.I probably isn't nearly as good as co-op. Almost forgot, the animation is great, most PC's should have no problem with running this game. I felt there was a good flow between levels, the art is also spot on. Overall a great clever game definitely worth the price.
Was this review helpful?
8.7 hrs on record
Hmm lets see... why this game is good?What you can do?Volleyball with a grenade? YesPush your friend in a spike? YesPush your friend in water and he dont know how to swim? YesThrow a paper plane in the head of your friend and he dont know it will explode?
YesYou can save your friend for a certain death and then... kick him in a spike? YesHelp your friend carrying a boulder, and then throw the boulder in his head? YesYour friend try to take a revenge ... and kill himself? YES10/10 Best game 2014
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: BattleBlock Theater(R)
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 May, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
BattleBlock Theater
Ultra Baby's Co-op Chaos Pack
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 xbox360手柄没反应 的文章

随机推荐