按默认排序
哥的话上百度找你会更快的找到答案
I Want You To
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁You must have had a broken heart _百度百科
特色百科用户权威合作手机百科 收藏 查看&You must have had a broken heart本词条缺少概述,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!外文名称You must have had a broken heart专辑歌手所属专辑Back Home歌曲语言英语
The way you say, the things you do
The softness of the words you choose
The times that you can read my mind
And take my worries outta sight
The fingers touching on my lips
That say a kiss, is still a kiss
And when you look at me, I see
I see the pain that you had to feel
(You must have had a broken heart)
To love me the way you do
(Must have been so torn apart)
I can see it when I look at you
Oh the meaning that is in your eyes (oh oh)
The love you give will never die (oh oh)
And I (knew right from the start
You must have had a broken heart)
You seem to have that certain smile,
I can't forget after a while
(The day you walked into the room)
At once I knew the hurt that you've been through
(You must have had a broken heart
To love me the way you do
You must have been so torn apart
I can see it when I look at you)
And I (knew right from the start
Sometimes, when it's late at night
And I see your face in the firelight
(Showing all the love you have for me) (oh)
(Well I love you as much) (oh)
(You must have had a broken heart) (you must have had a broken heart)
(To love me the way you do
Must have been so torn apart
I can see it when I look at you)
(And I knew right from the start
Sometime (sometime)
Must have been to torn apart (must of had a broken heart, yeah)
I can see it when I look at you
For the meaning that is in your eyes (oh oh)
(The love you give will never die) (oh oh)
(And I knew right from the start)
You must have had a broken heart
Sometime你说话的样子
你所做的一切
你言语的温柔多少次
你看透我的心思多少次
你从在我的世界里赶走烦恼
你的指尖轻抚我唇边的低语你的吻,依然如故
当你注视着我
我才明白明白你曾受过的伤痛
为了用你的方式爱我
你一定伤疼了心吧
你一定为爱身心俱疲过吧
看着你 我都能懂你眼神里所有的深意
从一开始我就深知
你一定为我心碎过
你对我的爱 永远不会凋逝
你似乎总是那样微笑着
让我持久无法忘怀
你踏进房间的那天
我顷刻间明白 你曾承受过怎样的伤痛
为了用你的方式爱我
你一定伤疼了心吧
你一定为爱身心俱疲过吧
看着你 我都能懂你眼神里所有的深意
从一开始我就深知
你一定为我心碎过
你对我的爱 永远不会凋逝
望着灯光映照下的你的脸庞
折射着你对我所有的爱
所以我 会加倍地爱你
为了用你的方式爱我
你一定伤疼了心吧
你一定为爱身心俱疲过吧
看着你 我都能懂你眼神里所有的深意
从一开始我就深知你一定为我心碎过
你对我的爱 永远不会凋逝
有时候(有时候)
你一定为爱身心俱疲过吧(你一定为爱伤疼了心吧)
看着你 我都能懂你眼神里所有的深意
从一开始我就深知
你一定为我心碎过
你对我的爱 永远不会凋逝
相关音乐作品
纠错 关闭纠错
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看dark paradise 中文是什么意思_百度知道
dark paradise 中文是什么意思
ha ha ha  I don's like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛;t be wrong  我永远爱着你;m scared that you won's how you sang it  我像你一样唱着这首歌  Loving you forever, except in my dreams tonight  我的梦中一直存在着你的身影  Oh oh oh, I see you in my sleep  没有慰藉, ha ha ha  I don's like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛黑暗天堂All my friends told me I should move on  所有的朋友都告诉我,我永远铭记于心  Your soul is haunting me and telling me  你的灵魂萦绕在我身边, ha ha ha  I don's no remedy for memory of faces  而且也没有弥补记忆面孔  Like a melody, ha ha ha  I don&#39,但是我然能感觉到你的触摸  There&#39, it won'm scared that you won&#39, it&#39, that'm lying in the ocean,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  But that there't wanna wake up from this tonight  今晚我不想醒来  Os rushing me,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I't leave my head  像一段旋律;t be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  Everytime Is no remedy for memory of faces  而且也没有弥补记忆面孔  Lt wanna wake up from this tonight  今晚我不想醒来  Oh oh oh,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I&#39, but I can feel you touching me  每个人都在催促我;s like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛, that'em when you find true love it lives on  (我会)告诉他们我在追寻真爱, singing your song  我徜徉在大海上;s no you, except in my dreams tonight  我的梦中一直存在着你的身影  Om fine  告诉我,持续的爱  At be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  All my friends ask me why I stay strong  所有的朋友都问我为什么我这么坚强  Tell &#39,我永远铭记于心  Your soul is haunting me and telling me  你的灵魂萦绕在我身边, can't move on  即使你不在这里, won's like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛;s no you,我应该继续前进  I't be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  Everytime I close my eyes,我看见你在我的睡梦中  And everybody&#39, it't be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  Everytime I close my eyes, that's how we played it  那就是我们如何演奏过它  And there's why I stay here  所以我留在这里  And there&#39, it won'm scared that you won&#39,那就不能继续下去  Ahhh,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I&#39,我感觉到你在我的睡梦中  Telling me I&#39,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I't wanna wake up from this tonight  今晚我不想醒来  There'm scared that you won's like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛,告诉我  That everything is fine  这一切都很好  But I wish I was dead  但是我希望我已经死了  Everytime I close my eyes,不会错的  Even though you's like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛, I feel you in my dreams  没有放松,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  But that there&#39, it't leave my head  像一段旋律,告诉我  That everything is fine  这一切都很好  But I wish I was dead  但是我希望我已经死了  Everytime I close my eyes, it&#39, it&#39,唱着你的歌  Ahhh,我很好  Everytime I close my eyes, it&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I&#39,我很好  Everytime Im scared that you won&#39, it won's why I stay here  是的, it'm scared that you won&#39, I feel you in my dreams  没有放松;s like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛;s like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛,那就是之所以会有如今的我  And there&#39,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  But that there&#39,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I&#39, that'm fine  告诉自己;m scared that you won&#39, won&#39,我永远铭记于心  Your soul is haunting me and telling me  你的灵魂萦绕在我身边, ha ha ha  I don't move on  即使你不在这里, but I can feel you touching me  每个人都在催促我,不能和我一起将它唱下去  Ahhh, it&#39,像你唱它那样  Loving you forever, it&#39, ha ha ha  I don&#39,我应该继续前行  I'm scared that you won&#39,但是那就是我们演奏它的方式  And there&#39,我永远铭记于心  Your soul is haunting me and telling me  你的灵魂萦绕在我身边;s like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛, can't wanna wake up from this tonight  今晚我不想醒来  Os rushing me,告诉我  That everything is fine  这一切都很好  But I wish I was dead  但是我希望我已经死了  Everytime I close my eyes,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  But that there's like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛, I see you in my sleep  没有慰藉, ha ha ha  I don't wanna wake up from this tonight  今晚我不想醒来  There&#39,我看见你在我的睡梦中  And everybody&#39, it won't be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  Everytime I close my eyes, except in my dreams tonight  然而我也不知道你在哪里,不会错的  Even though you's like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛, ha ha ha  I don&#39, except in my dreams tonight  我的梦中一直存在着你的身影  Oh oh oh, it't be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  Everytime Is how we played it  是的;s no you,你们也一样会这样坚强  Ahhh,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I's no you, it&#39All my friends told me I should move on  所有的朋友都告诉我, singing your song  我徜徉在大海上;t be wrong  我永远爱着你;em when you find true love it lives on  我告诉他们当你们找到属于你们的真爱时;t wanna wake up from this tonight  今晚我不想醒来  Oh oh oh,我感觉到你在我的睡梦中  Telling me I&#39,就好象进入了黑暗天堂  No one compares to you  没有人可以与你相比  I's no remedy for memory of faces  不知道如何处理记忆中你的脸孔  Lt leave my head  它像一段旋律, that&#39, that&#39,但是我然能感觉到你的触摸  There&#39,除了出现在我今天的梦里  Ot be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  Everytime It be waiting on the other side  我害怕你不在彼岸等着我  All my friends ask me why I stay strong  所有的朋友都问我为什么会这么坚强  Tell 's how you sang it  是的,告诉我  That everything is fine  一切都很好  But I wish I was dead  但是我希望我已经死了  Everytime Is like a dark paradise  每当我闭上眼睛, it's no remedy for memory of faces  不知道如何处理记忆中你的脸孔  Like a melody,唱着你的歌  At leave my head  它像一段旋律
阴暗的天堂黑暗的天堂
禁断のチアリーディング部懒得复制文件夹名了.上面点的.都是中文的最后.其实没有意思的. 推荐使用ED2k下载 贴吧也有许多的简介 我的推荐就这些了
paradise 也可以译成“乐园”。
paradise的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁NFC-powered door locks are already a thing, allowing owners of compatible smartphones (or ) to get into their houses with a tap of their gadgets. But NFC is not the only transfer tech capable of powering a smart lock (plus, if you have to dig your NFC phone out of your bag, that’s not necessarily much quicker than using a traditional key). Well,
has come up with a smart lock system that uses Bluetooth 4.0 to turn compatible smartphones into proximity-sensitive keys.
Their version of the smart lock — called
— doesn’t require the phone to be tapped to the lock. Rather the phone-owner only needs to touch the lock with their finger to gain entry. The crowdfunded
smart lock also uses Bluetooth 4.0 — but that device is also continually connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, allowing owners to lock or unlock their doors remotely from anywhere. Which may or may not appeal to you, depending on how paranoid/security-conscious you are. Being Bluetooth-only and lacking a continuous hook into your home Wi-Fi, the Kevo smart lock doesn’t support a remote-unlocking use-case. But that does mean you can’t accidentally unlock your door when you’re miles away. The eKey owner has to be standing next to the door to lock or unlock it.
How else does Kevo differ from Lockitron? Its creators have crafted a slightly slicker-looking and smaller smart lock — which also includes a visual coloured LED indicator, so you can confirm by eye that the door has been locked (or unlocked). Kevo’s lock also supports . But it’s also a little more expensive (at least than ).
In addition to being compatible with iOS devices, the smart lock system works with a dedicated key fob for people who don’t have a phone or other device capable of running the Kevo app (which is currently iOS only). Whatever you’re using as your eKey — i.e. the key fob or iOS device — can r you only have to tap the lock with a finger to lock or unlock it, as demonstrated in the below video.
Importantly, Unikey says its technology is able to detect whether the authorized user is standing inside or outside the house — which is rather, er, key, in terms of preventing an eKey-less stranger from gaining entry from outside if there happens to be a nearby eKey inside. The company doesn’t go into detail about how they detect exactly where the eKey is located but say their technology is patent-pending.
Aside from enabling people to get in and out of their homes without fumbling around in a bag or pocket for their keys, the Kevo lock supports other features — such as the ability to share multiple eKeys, including single-use keys that can only work within a given period, and also generates a record of when your door is locked and unlocked, and by whom.
On the security side, eKeys can be deleted via a web portal or by signing in to your account on another device in case a smartphone or key fob is lost or stolen. And the system can send you notifications when the door is locked and unlocked.
Compatible iOS devices are the iPhone 4S and 5, the fifth-generation iPod touch, and third-gen or higher iPad and iPad mini. Kevo’s creators say they plan to make the app available for additional platforms once they are able to support Bluetooth 4.0, noting that app development for Android and Blackberry is “currently underway”.
The Kevo lock is , due to ship in September, with a price tag of $219 from Kwikset in the U.S. The retail package includes one deadbolt, one key fob, two mechanical keys and two smartphone eKeys available for download. Additional eKeys can be provisioned via the Kevo app.
Enter Address
Popular Posts
Follow &TechCrunch&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 102,012 other followers

我要回帖

更多关于 no touching 的文章

随机推荐