平台:所属:网络游戏
点评:《神武》手游,首款快乐免费回合制手游,真正的网游手游来了!《神武...8.0分
平台:所属:角色扮演
点评:东汉末年,汉室倾覆,天下无主,志士可敢问鼎江山?天拓游戏《三国名...7.6分
点评:《倚天》是一款以武侠背景为题材的自动回合制手机网络游戏。同时场景...7.8分
点评:《热血问战》是一款写实风格即时战略手游,游戏中传承了“强PK游戏”...7.8分
专业手机游戏 | 攻略第一站 | 安卓手机游戏 | iphone游戏 | ipad游戏 | 健康游戏忠告:抵制不良游戏 拒绝盗版游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活Escape The Room电脑能玩吗
Escape The Room
更新时间:
下载:58次
平台:IPhone
iPad 3 Escape The Room电脑能玩吗
最近总有不少玩家问小编,电脑能玩吗?小编只能说不确定,因为游戏开放商只会针对一些热门游戏开发电脑版本,而且开发时间不太确定,所以如果玩家们对某款游戏的电脑版实在期待,可以多留意官网的消息。
请选择品牌
请选择机型3
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad 3下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Escape The Room攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
I have a headache and feel powerless. I try to open my eyes but strong light makes me close my eyes again. I wait for a minute and barely manage to open my eyes. I can see bright light. I am in somebody's room and now get up on my hands. The room is seen in detail. The blackish iron bars of the door are seen first. I look around the room with the temples of my head pressed. Somebody made the room neat. A sheet of memo is found. "You waisted your time" "You are extremely guilty of it but I will give you a change." "It is not difficult. You must show me your strong will for your life." I don't know who made this trap but I walk up to the door. The door is locked. It will not open.*************** Features ****************- 20 detailed rooms are provided with each stage.- Thanks to various designs of tools used in the real life, the game player can enjoy realistic game play.- The purpose of developing the game, - The game, Escaping from the room, is the best escape i-phone game.- Special designs are created especially for the game of escaping the room.- Various games are played in the combination of over 50 kinds of items.- There are about 20 various rooms.- Continuous game play is possible thanks to hidden items.- This game is good for the i-phone game as it is possible to play in a brief time.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Escape The Room电脑能玩吗的用户还看了:
关于iPad 3
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
苹果第三代iPad定名为“全新iPad”。全新 iPad配500万像素后置摄像头,采用A5X处理器,四核图形芯片。全新iPad的Retina显示屏拥有分辨率,色彩饱和度提升44%,在同样9.7英寸的屏幕空间内,像素数量更达到惊人的310万之多。这些像素非常密集,人眼在正常观看距离下已经难以分辨单个像素。当你无法看到像素颗粒时,就会看清整张图片、整篇文章或是整个游戏画面。这种观赏方式令人赞叹。iPad 3手机用户可通过九游下载。RoomBreak:Escape Now图文通关攻略第二集房间三_摄像技巧_百度经验
页面数据加载中...
拿起手柄。
拿起裁纸刀。
拿起灭火器。
拿起椅子。
拉开窗帘看到窗户上的字,“YOU”和“ARREST”。
对墙上的壁画使用裁纸刀。
RoomBreak:Escape Now图文通关攻略第二集房间三

我要回帖

更多关于 escape room3 的文章

随机推荐