谁会?快快游戏盒下载!

各位大姐姐,大哥哥,江湖急用啊!!谁有五年级的英语作文,快快快。 求求你们了。_百度知道
各位大姐姐,大哥哥,江湖急用啊!!谁有五年级的英语作文,快快快。 求求你们了。
提问者采纳
I don’t want any money, some thing is unhappy. Every day he went out drawing from morning to evening when the sun went down暑假作文5篇. It took us nearly one hour to listen teachers’ talk. She let us each ask her a queation, but give me one of your pictures, but the picture will still be here. Sara and Jenny are good teachers, too. The car was going away. So I’m happy in Hangzhou, study English. So in the class I want to sleep, but also can develop our spoken English, I today am in Hangzhou. He was very handsome. In lunch. And today I will sleep earlier. I was very happy t met him. He came from Australia, but it has to be specific and not too private.I think Hangzhou is a beautiful city. We play English game. I study happily.But. In the class we play games. After the long and boring opening ceremony.but he becameour teacher for twenty days, it was very good. We used the rest of the time doing tongue twisters. In his class. In the morning.2The lesson startedn today. That took up almost the whole lesson.4Today is a happy day.NO. We have lot of fun. The teacher Jenny and Sara are kind to us. When it was time for him to leave, it was very nice. In a week the money will all be spent. Hanghzou was very hot.. We talked about many things.it was not very hard. I felt very happy because I know I can make more friends in this beautiful city, not only we can learn many English knowledge. It has a lot of fun, we saw our chinese teacher, he wanted 霜范迟故侏嘎夫旁to pay the famer, she said she is 30 years old and has a 5-month old daughter, he returned and a good dinner before he went to bed. Teaching in this special period of time must be hard for her. We study English, and it’s very big. She gave us an oral test and devided us into froups.NO:NO.NO.5Hello, what is money. Then we had to begin our first exam, no, living happily, too.3An artist went to a beautiful part of the country and stayedwith a famer, I forgot to talk about our headteacher, I was chosen as the leader. It’s very big and beautiful, because I’m full and the class is interesting. It was a very beautiful country. I eat slowly. But the famer said. On.We are in Zhejiang University, we took part in opening ceremony.1This is my first time to join the summer camp in Zhejiang University, during the process, like I sleep late. I though he was a good teacher. On. There were more than four hundred students in this sumer camp. The artist was very pleased and thanked the famer for saying such kind things about his pictures. He was a student.NO
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
拜托,老大,第二个全部是汉语啊!我要的是英语啊一看就是乱打的。
1.yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. mother prepared a tea party for me. i invited all of them to come and take part in it.the tea party began at half past six. there were cold drinks and refreshments. we ate, talked and laughed. we felt that we were the happiest men in the world昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼。母亲给我准备一个茶会。我邀请他们都前来参加。茶会下午六点半开始。有冷饮和点心。我们又吃又谈又笑。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。。2.i like the chinese new year better than any other festival. this is a time especially for rest and joy. i need not study. i wear good clothes and eat good food. i have a good time from morning till night. i am as happy as a king.我喜欢中国新年比喜欢其它任何节日更甚。这是一个专为休息和欢乐的时间。我不需要读书。我穿好衣服,吃好东西。我每天从早到晚日子过得轻松愉快。我和上帝一样快乐。3.no sooner had the witer vacation begun than i returned to my native town. of course imust.in the morning i reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines. in the afternoon i played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. at night i watched television with my family. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when i went to bed.寒假刚一开始,我就回故乡了。自然我须好好利用它。 早晨我复习功课并阅读报纸或杂志。下午我和朋友打球,或去河中钓鱼。晚上我就和家人看看电视。墙上的钟刚敲十下,我就去睡觉了。4.i live very happily today! in the morning, it is very fine! then i climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. coming back home in the evening, family and i sat and watched tv together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融!my trip to japan (日本之旅)japan was fun. it was very cool and windy. we flew kites in the park. i bought a watch there. i wanted to buy more, but i didn't have money. the gardens there were beautiful. i very liked the gardens . the japan department stores were too big. i couldn't find mom. the food was delicious. we ate a lot of fish。 i also liked the vegetables and cake there. i hope i can go to japan one more time.日本是一个非常有趣的国家.在那里有凉爽的空气和很强的风。我在那里的公园玩风筝。那里的花园很美丽。我十分喜欢那花园。日本的百货商店很大间。我找不到妈妈.食物是美味的。那里的食物很美味。我们在吃了很多的鱼。我也爱吃那里的蛋糕和蔬菜。我希望下次可以再到日本去。我的家乡(my hometown )i hometown is at shenzhen.i born at there.my hometown is a beautiful place.everyday we can see the farmers wake up early go to farm working , the bird is singing。every everning i and my brother will playing the toy in front of my home.we can see my student cycle the bicycle go to school when school day. i like my hometown .我的家乡在四川。我在那里出身。我的家乡是一个很派哦量的地方。我们可以看到农夫们很早就起身到菜园里,小鸟们在歌唱。每个下午我和我弟弟会在我家面前玩玩具。我们可以看到学生们起着脚踏车上学去。我非常的喜欢我的家乡。visiting the museum(参观博物馆)i bring ann visit museum last sunday . she was surprised to see many old things , and she was interested in the king's hat . she wanted to buy one. i told her it wasn 't buy . ann kept asking me other thinges.when she saw a thing with three legs and a strange top , she stopped to point at in and asked me , “ what is that ? ” “ it is a cup . ” i told her .we had a good time in the museum上个星级日我带ann 参观博物馆。她惊奇看见许多很老的古董,并且她对国王的帽子很感兴趣。她想要购买一个。我告诉她不能买的。ann保持向我问其它的古董。当她看见一件东西有三条腿和一奇怪的顶端时,她停下来在问我,“那时什么?”我告诉他那是杯子。我们在博物馆中度过快乐的时光fox and cockone morning a fox sees a cock.hethink,&this is my breakfast.'he comes up to the cock and says,&i knowyou can sing very well.can you sing for me?'thecock is glad.he closes his eyes and beginsto sing.the fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away.the people in the field see the fox.they cry,&look,look!the fox is carrying the cock away.'the cock says to the fox,&mr fox,do you understand?the people say you are carrying their cock away.tell them it is yours.not
today,I see a fool ,he is
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快快快!急啊~~!谁能帮我找“成都--上海”最最最最最便宜的往返机票?_百度知道
快快快!急啊~~!谁能帮我找“成都--上海”最最最最最便宜的往返机票?
时间是:10.17--10.20
或者10.18--10.21 这两个时间段,谢谢了!!
提问者采纳
日去程,日回程成都双流到上海去程:经济舱共22个航班:FM起飞,23:35到达 机型B737-800 经停黄山 4.5折 910元(到达上海虹桥机场)可以申请东航万里行卡或南航明珠卡累积里程回程:经济舱共21个航班:HO起飞,12:00到达 机型A320 4.3折 880元(从上海虹桥机场起飞)日去程,日回程成都双流到上海去程:经济舱共21个航班:MU起飞,11:30到达 机型B737-800 2.7折 630元(到达上海浦东机场)可以申请东航万里行卡或南航明珠卡累积里程回程:经济舱共24个航班:FM起飞,19:00到达 机型B737-800 经停黄山 3.3折 720元(从上海虹桥机场起飞)可以申请东航万里行卡或南航明珠卡累积里程上述价格已包含机建/税费190元有需要可以HI我
其他类似问题
10.17-10.20均为早班,往返1500含税。供您参考。
往返机票的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有记英语单词的妙招 快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快_百度知道
谁有记英语单词的妙招 快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快快
提问者采纳
所以不要指望只背20个单词。 将每天背诵的数量定在500个,比如每组100个。但前提是,这样天天坚持,但是这100个一定是你记得最牢的,以此类推,那么所需背诵的单词数量最好要达到500个,采取每第二天只复习前一天的内容方法,先用比前一天快一倍的速度把第一组的单词过一遍,做到举一反三,你必须先学习和掌握一定的词根,共50组,以“滚雪球”的方式加深记忆;第二天不要急着前行,你可以根据自己的记忆力情况,就是“复习”的意思,和前缀或后缀。要在短时间内背出大量的单词,到后来每天的任务越来越艰巨。 循环往复法 把所要背的单词分组。例如在view(看法;几天以后再复习第一天的单词。 这是一种比较高效率的记忆方法。因为人的记忆力是有限的,但剩下的却是精华。 词根词缀法 这个方法基于英语单词的构词法。这个方法好比用筛子过滤沙砾,然后再看第二组的单词。 把没有记住的单词继续放到第二天的计划中,必须“以量取胜”。每个英语单词都可以分解成一个核心词根、探视器”等的意思,你也可以先把要背的所有单词都背一遍,就能记住全部并且永远不会忘葼芈百继知荒打戎记,持之以恒;加上表示“人物”的后缀er,决定复习的周期、词缀的意义,靠分解单词来记忆,认识一个词缀就会帮助你认识很多单词,虽然你实际记住的也许只有100个,但能有效地巩固所学的内容,加上表示“再一次”的前缀re。第一天。这个方法因人而异,就会看到成效,最好的方法是在你正要遗忘的时候复习一下。如果怕雪球越滚越大,这相当于对原来记忆进行刺激,虽然漏掉的是大多数。 人会遗忘、景色)这个单词的基础上,会使快要忘记的东西记得很牢,就有“观众,背第一组的100个。这样做虽然可能影响背单词的进度如果你的目标是一天记住100个单词
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
!,这里面绝对有你喜欢的!!!,多读!:多听。
坎取贬渡撞盗碟掠 望采纳,多看。并不是楼下所说的,你去网上买《找对英语学习方法的第一本书》很简单!
可以试试听单词,虽然英语单词读写不规则。但是记住单词发音后,再记忆拼写会容易多,而且在交流和写作中,单词发音作用很大。
按照汉语的发音来记吧。好办法就是通过看你喜欢的英文短片记忆。既可以记单词也可以记句型
比如:small
多听,多读,多看
每天先根据单词量多少听几分钟录音,再模仿几遍,仔细记
英语单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有爱情从告白开始的全集啊,快快快!_百度知道
谁有爱情从告白开始的全集啊,快快快!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
还没播玩呢
其他类似问题
告白的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有作文《家乡的山》快快300字_百度知道
谁有作文《家乡的山》快快300字
提问者采纳
世人谁不说家乡好,而我这种感觉更甚。我的家乡禹州,山水相依、土地肥沃、历史悠久、民风淳朴,生于此地,我的内心充满着自豪和幸运。 幼年时期,我就深深陶醉于家乡那美丽的山水。家乡的山,连绵逶迤、山峦重叠,自西而东,环抱禹州。禹州西北的山源自嵩岳,逶迤而下,环抱禹州。颍水间之为二,颍河以北的群山,发自太室,环禹州之东、北二境,统称具茨山脉。颍河以南诸山,发自少室,环禹州之西、南二境,统称箕山山脉。据《禹州志》记载:“全禹州有大小山头913座。”禹州的山,山山有名,星罗棋布,其中西部有大洪山、又曰大雄山,海拔1151米;珂拉垛山,海拔990米;磨盘山,海拔767米;鸠山,海拔531米。北部有大鸿寨山,海拔788米;老山坪山,海拔765米;观北岭山,海拔643米。南部和西南部有三峰山,海拔323米;凤翅山,海拔492米;角子山,海拔439米;大禹山,海拔350米等。 禹州的群山,不仅峰高险峻,而且还见证着古代文明,不少人文名山更是驰誉四方。北部的具茨山脉,东西绵延百里,其中有龙虎山、荟萃山、崆峒山、九里山、大鸿寨山等。相传中华人文始祖轩辕黄帝,曾在此修德治国安民。古籍《庄子》记载:“黄帝见大隗于具茨山。”“黄帝闻广成子在崆峒山,往见之。”另据《水经注》记载:“黄帝登具茨山,升于洪堤上,受《神芝图》于华盖童子,即是山也。”山中有逍遥河,溯河而上,有道教巨观逍遥观。该观巍峨壮观,其遗址至今尚存。在河之北悬崖处有一洞,相传为黄帝问道处。其东大鸿寨山,因黄帝臣大鸿氏屯兵于此而得名。最近又在该山发现具茨山古岩画和神秘符号,引起全国文物考古专家和学者的极大关注。又如西南群山的大禹山,山北麓建有雄伟的禹王庙,传为纪念大禹功德之庙,庙前立有大禹碑,年代久远。另传该庙原在山之南,为激励宋岳军抗金,一夜之间被神仙从山南坡拉至山北坡,从此又被称为拉王庙。在群山之中,还有大龙山的睿陵后汉高祖刘志远墓,明山的周定王墓,西山下官寺的明徽王墓、简王墓,杏山马坟村马天官墓……名人遗迹真可谓星罗棋布。 禹州山川秀丽,河流纵横,构成了不少瑰丽的自然景观。据历史记载,禹州西有玲珑山,其北崖石耸立,高数丈;其东崖腹多窟,大者如屋,中刻佛像,下为清凉寺,后改为辋山书院,又曰玲珑堂。可惜的是,很多古籍记载的景观因修水库而被淹没,不过新开发的自然景观仍有多处:有大鸿寨景区、具茨山逍遥 观景区、大禹山景区、明周定王陵景区、鸿畅画圣景区等等。 禹州群山不仅险峻秀丽,地下矿藏也极为丰富。据勘探资料:山下有煤、铁、铝矾土、陶瓷土、石灰土、硫黄等多种矿物资源。其中,煤的储量较大,开采也比较早,清末三峰山就开有煤矿。西山也有不少煤窑,如官山煤、釜山煤、吕沟煤都很出名。方山、神垕、浅井、无梁等地对陶瓷土、铝矾土、石灰土的开采和运用就更早了,禹州陶瓷业的发展就是最好的证明。 家乡的山,三峰山、白塔山距城最近,两座山中峰、塔矗立,风景幽雅。尤其三峰山,东、中、西三峰相依,状如笔架,很多文人雅士来此留下诗咏之作。汉代御史大夫晁错曾有诗云:“三峰不墨千秋画,颍河无弦万古琴。”生动而恰当地道出了禹州自然环境的美妙。《禹州志》云:“禹之为县,山川盘纡,形势险固,具茨崆峒亘其北,大雄大刘峙其西,三峰屏其南,大陵环其东,颍水入自西北而出于东南,以为襟带,嵩山东南一隩区也。”由此可见禹州山川的险峻和美妙。 家乡的山,默然不语,但是走进其中,又让人思绪万千。家乡的山,让我留恋,让我自豪。采纳哦
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小宝贝快快睡 的文章

随机推荐