血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入300字
Margaret - Thank You Very Much 高清官方版
播放量数据:
&正在加载...
正在打榜(11.03-11.09)
波兰女歌手Margaret邀请30多人全裸出演其作品《Thank You Very Much 》MV,扮演她的家人、朋友,突显她的..
由于版权原因,此视频暂不支持播放
Sorry,due to copyright issues
you can’t watch the video
这些视频最近很火,赶紧看看吧
很抱歉,您所观看的视频已经下线
这些视频最近很火,赶紧看看吧
呃......网络出错了
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
下载手机APP
精彩视频随身看更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
方式2:免费发送短信到手机
请输入正确的手机号
此短信不收取任何费用,保证您的手机号安全不被泄露
下载APP到本机
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
安装爱奇艺视频桌面版,只需10秒马上开始下载本片
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
30秒后自动关闭
BESTie - THANK U VERY MUCH (Choreography Ver.)
发布时间:
播放量数据:
你可能还想订阅他们:
&正在加载...
由于版权原因,此视频暂不支持播放
Sorry,due to copyright issues
you can’t watch the video
这些视频最近很火,赶紧看看吧
很抱歉,您所观看的视频已经下线
这些视频最近很火,赶紧看看吧
呃......网络出错了
Hi,{{username}}:
,请继续享受影片无限看、全站无广告等特权。
您的会员还有{{_remainDays}}天就要到期了
VIP还有{{_remainDays}}天到期
您的会员已经过期{{_remainDays}}天
VIP已过期{{_remainDays}}天
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入300字
免费发送到手机,下载手机APP
请输入正确的手机号
此短信不收取任何费用,保证您的手机号安全不被泄露求Thank You Very Much -Margaret空间歌曲链接_百度知道
求Thank You Very Much -Margaret空间歌曲链接
提问者采纳
朋友你要的空间链接已经发送到网页右上角的百度hi(等级旁边)点击图标进去就可以看到我发的链接 复制MP3格式结尾的链接到空间添加网络背景音乐
添加成功后 刷新网页就可试听如发现链接不可播放 或是没有收到链接 请继续追问 核实情况后我会重新发送最后 请大家做到文明交流 轻点鼠标 选为满意答案。其它要链接的朋友,可以在我头像下点击【求助知友】,向我提问就OK了。【沧海知音】
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
歌曲链接的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求i have a dream 马丁路德金 mp3,要背的、请发到e thank you very much_百度知道
求i have a dream 马丁路德金 mp3,要背的、请发到e thank you very much
提问者采纳
ve come here today to dramatize a shameful condition,I have a dream today!I have a dream that one day, let freedom ring, yes, And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality, &quot,But one hundred years later, and the crooked places will be made straight, &quot, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force,Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia,interposition&quot, signed the Emancipation Proclamation, Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy,I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi,And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, we are not satisfied, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness, we will be able to work together,&quot,There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, And so, Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive, to stand up for freedom together,And as we walk,And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God&#39, We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with,&quot, Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, no, but a beginning, we&#39,s children will be able to sing with new meaning, go back to Georgia, This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice,Land where my fathers died, No,We hold these truths to be self-evident, land of the Pilgrim&#39,This is our hope,提取码是bev8yl8i, Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God&#39,insufficient funds, Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells, when we allow freedom ring, black men as well as white men,And when this happens, the Negro still is not free, The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges, and righteousness like a mighty stream, and we will not be satisfied until &quot, This note was a promise that all men,But there is something that I must say to my people,From every mountainside,Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi,s children, black men and white men,讲稿原文如下,For Whites Only, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities, a great American, as evidenced by their presence here today, down in Alabama, of &quot, One hundred years later,nullification&quot,When will you be satisfied, I still have a dream, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood, One hundred years later, Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred, One hundred years later, this must become true,&quot, We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, would be guaranteed the &quot,I have a dream today!I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted,justice rolls down like waters,I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character, go back to South Carolina,s basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one,Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania, We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline, You have been the veterans of creative suffering, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land,But not only that, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God&#39, This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism,I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation,Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual, of thee I sing,Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado, Again and again, Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood, sweet land of liberty,&quot,and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together,We cannot walk alone, Go back to Mississippi,But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt,已上传至115,Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee, and &quot, from every state and every city, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity, my friends, It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity, When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence,&quot, we are free at last!, I say to you today, It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note,And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire,
Free at last! Free at last!
Thank God Almighty, to pray together,With this faith, heavy with the fatigue of travel, sweltering with the heat of oppression,We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now, This sweltering summer of the Negro&#39, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, to go to jail together,The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, go back to Louisiana, We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence,ve come to cash this check, With this faith,My country &#39, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of &quot, Protestants and Catholics, &quot, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, Jews and Gentiles, knowing that we will be free one day, And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked &quot, We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation, and every hill and mountain shall be made low,&quot, to struggle together,s children, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet,I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed, the rough places will be made plain, With this faith,s capital to cash a check, Instead of honoring this sacred obligation,Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California, And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights,Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York, We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro&#39, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice,I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed, And so we&#39,We cannot turn back, that all men are created equal, let freedom ring!And if America is to be a great nation, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination,&quot, for many of our white brothers, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny, In the process of gaining our rightful place,From every mountainside,s pride, go back to Alabama, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice,tis of thee, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood, We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote,Life, -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers, with its vicious racists,It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment,I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice,ve come to our nation&#39, It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream,unalienable Rights&quot, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead, &quot, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds,s legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality, Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice,In a sense we&#39,Five score years ago,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
马丁路德金的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 约瑟传说隐藏技能 的文章