食人 canniball cookout手机游戏 菜谱里面有一个 " Nafive Roasf" 这个

Cannibal Cookout : The Cooking Game to Die For! on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Cannibal Cookout : The Cooking Game to Die For! by Meyume Ltd, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Cannibal Cookout : The Cooking Game to Die For!
By Meyume Ltd
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Hector and Elvira need your help becoming Head Chefs. Only problem is, they only eat Nibblers, who won’t go down without a fight. Cannibal Cookout gives a whole new meaning to the term “pressure cooker”. You will be tasked with cooking multiple lively recipes while you work your way up the cooking ranks. Sounds easy right? Along your way you will have to fend off an array of pestering hurdles ranging from sneaky birds and bolts of lightning to UFOs and army tanks.DEFEND YOUR POT!Speed and timing will be needed to keep countless enemies and natural elements from ruining your meal and stealing your ingredients. Keep an eye out for policeman, firemen, helicopters, burglarizing trolls and more! Don’t worry you can check out the general store for items to help you along your journey. CAN YOU HANDLE THE HEAT?Do you have what it takes to man the fire, chop the wood and add the ingredients while fending off countless enemies? DELICIOUSLY DEVIANT RECIPESUnlock and collect ingredients for tons of gruesome recipes ranging from Jellied Brains and Eyes Cream to Scrambled Legs and Pepperoni Pizza Eyes! Beware, some ingredients are trickier to find than others.ADDITIONAL FEATURES? Dozens of adorable characters.? Puzzles and tricks to crack and solve? Over 70 levels of pressure cooking fun? Heaps of funny and cute animations? Full support for Game Center and Facebook? Countless achievements? Cook your Facebook Friends!
What's New in Version 2.1
+ Two new stages (20 levels); Headless Chef and Vampire Chef+ N Blood Pudding, Stake Tartare and Treacle Heart+ Vampires!+ Mummies+ Vampire Bat+ Trick or Treating Nibblers+ Halloween Theme+ Bug fixes
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Super funny
I've never played a game like Can Cook. At the beginning I thought it's complicate. But the tutorial is very helpful. One of my favorite games in the store!
I really like this game, I gave it five stars because it's very addictive. I hope there is longevity in this game.
Where are the up coming new levels??????
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.1Size: 239 MBLanguages: English, VietnameseSeller: MEYUME LTDInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&6 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&925 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
50,000 Gold Coins$2.9990 Skulls $2.9920 Skulls $0.9910,000 Gold Coins $0.99Explorer Trunk$7.9950 Skulls $1.9930,000 Gold Coins$1.99Weapon Starter Pack$0.99Heavy Duty Weapon Pack$1.99Pot Health Pack$0.99
More by Meyume Ltd
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 食人 cannibal 的文章

随机推荐