qq飞车亚特兰蒂斯官方推荐好像是艾薇儿 拉维尼唱的那首歌叫什么

人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&QQ飞车里面有首英文歌曲很像艾薇儿唱的 最后是用say yes 结尾 开场有时能听到 这个很难找哦_百度知道
QQ飞车里面有首英文歌曲很像艾薇儿唱的 最后是用say yes 结尾 开场有时能听到 这个很难找哦
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
如果亲对我的回答感到满意,你听听看是不是这个,,请您点下采纳或五星这将鼓励我更好的对广大网友解答,如有疑问请补充,《love me not 》希望能够帮到您,以上答案是《QQ飞车互助一团》团<门
徒>为您解答,
I always get what i want还是Skater Boy
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求qq飞车里的一首qq英语背景音乐。。好像是少女时代或者是Lady Gaga,或者是艾薇儿。。反正很好听~_百度知道
求qq飞车里的一首qq英语背景音乐。。好像是少女时代或者是Lady Gaga,或者是艾薇儿。。反正很好听~
越早越好,,,明天就要用了,中间有一句是什么&#39,,,two,这是我们跳舞的背景音乐,不过急需,one,谢谢所有帮忙的童鞋们~~,three,,four go’好像是这样。我也记不清了,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
一个韩文,两个英文,要不就是少时的英文歌曲,薇薇,gaga和少时差很多吔,
呃少时好像也没有这种歌、、少时只有两首正规英文歌、应该不是少时的、其他的就不了解了、抱歉
乐感怎么样呢?快吗,是不是girlfirend
艾薇儿的其实都很好听
不是啦~我认为好像是嘎嘎的。一开始,先是很背景音过了两个八拍才开始滴~不过谢谢你的答案哦 哦~(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
那是 布兰妮的 3 这首歌吧 lady gaga歌里应该没有这句歌词
不是哦。我刚刚听过了,开头不一样。谢谢你~~
是布兰妮的《3》吗??
也不是哦。不过挺好听的,很有节奏感。谢谢你哦哦~~
One Two Three Four
再试试这首歌~~
怎么说呢?!刚开始是一个声部,后来渐渐多了起来。节奏感很强,很适合嘻哈舞。我只记得开始几个八拍有一句“啪 啪 啪啪啪”很谢谢你帮我搜歌。鞠躬~(*^__^*) 嘻……
好吧~~我的能力只有这些了~~我只不到别的了~~sorry~~不过我可以告诉你gaga没有这样的歌~~我是她的歌迷~~再次sorry~~
是mr.taxi吧
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ飞车经典日韩歌曲_百度知道
QQ飞车经典日韩歌曲
不要告诉我去安装文件里找
提问者采纳
【游戏大厅】1 Speed Dream ——丹尼尔 (SSC主题曲)2 Loves Me Not ——T.A.T.U3 Not A Single Day——rain4 remember the name——Fort Minor5 Never Say Good Bye——马里奥6 Right Now (Na Na Na) —— 阿肯7 说出愿望吧 ——少女时代8 Gangsta Bop—— 阿肯9 Gee —— 少女时代10 Tik tok —— 2PM11 Baby——Justin Bieber12 Your Love Is My Drug——Ke$ha13 Poker face—— Lady GaGa14 死一样的痛过 ——MC梦15 Love Story ——Taylor Swift16 Insomnia(失眠症)——辉星 17 Change——金泫雅【游戏赛道】1 starbucks2 the distance——A乐队3 Never Say Good Bye——马里奥4 girl
friend ——
艾薇儿5 aim high——Agent 516 last man standing——Bon Jovi7 Let You Go8 wrecking ball ——Agent 519 Numb——林肯公园10 My would be savior —— Bstops 711 Whiskey In The Jar —— Metallica12 in the end——林肯公园13 regression—— Bstops 714 rocker —— angles del Infie15 Have A Nice Day——Bon Jovi16 something`s going on——A乐队17 Skater boy—— 艾薇儿18 U-Go-girl—— 李孝利19 Know your enemy—— Green day20 Don’t push me—— Sweetbox21 With U ——rain22 that`s not my name—— the ting tings23 亚特兰蒂斯——飞儿乐团【同城交友】1 Never Say Good Bye—— NESTY马里奥2 girl
friend ——
艾薇儿3 aim high—— Agent 514 last man standing——Bon Jovi5 Let You Go——Justin Bieber??6 wrecking ball ——Agent 517 Numb——林肯公园8 My would be savior —— Bstops 79 火花 ——高耀太10 说出愿望吧 ——少女时代11 《u》——super junior-m12 girl
friend ——
艾薇儿13 Toxic——布兰妮14《3》——布兰妮15 bad time16 Gangsta Bop—— 阿肯17 La Camisa Negra——Juanes18 that`s not my name—— the ting tings19 hug —— 东方神起6月飞儿乐团--《亚特兰蒂斯》方大同--《昙花》蔡依林--《野蛮游戏》《我的电话》、《反转地球》--潘玮柏《离开你以后》--郭书瑶《我的爱吊点滴》--杨丞琳至上励合--《咬耳朵》《河山大好》--许嵩黎明--《See You Later》渡り廊下走り队--《柊の通学路》Akb48--《Beginner》李贞贤--《说吧》宝儿--《Dia Ya》Lady Gaga--《Judas》A Teens--《Firefly》Aqua--《Barbie Girl》
提问者评价
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
太笼统了= =日韩好几个啊
MC梦的。 采纳下。。
不是我想找的啊
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁记得QQ飞车里有一首女英文歌,艾薇儿唱的。最开始歌词是嘿嘿 哟哟 什么什么 求这首歌的名字
记得QQ飞车里有一首女英文歌,艾薇儿唱的。最开始歌词是嘿嘿 哟哟 什么什么 求这首歌的名字
不区分大小写匿名
《girl friend》歌手: 艾薇儿 拉维妮(Avril Lavigne) 专辑:& The Best Damn Thing 公司:索尼音乐娱乐(中国) 歌词:Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendYou're so fineI want you mineYou're so deliciousI think about you all the timeYou're so addictiveDon't you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon't pretendI think you knowI'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI'm the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'm rightShe's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the wayI see the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yet, make your girlfriend disappearI don't wanna hear you say her nameever againBecause...She's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!)No way No wayI think you need a new one (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (Now Way!)No way No wayNo, it's not a secret (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey!
girlfriend
Hey Hey You YouI don’t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend
Avril Lavigne-Girlfriend(Clean Edit)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it’s not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend
Album:The Best Damn ThingYou’re so fineI want you mineYou’re so deliciousI think about youall the timeYou are so addictiveDon’t you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alright
Don’t pretendI think you knowI’m damn preciousHell YeahI’m the mother princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I’m right
She’s like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowWell that's what everyone's talking about
Hey Hey You YouI don’t like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend
< ★ william王子 制作Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it’s not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend
Avril Lavigne-Girlfriend(Clean Edit)I can see the waySee the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and again
So come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yeah, make your girlfriend dissapearI don’t wanna hear you say her nameever again
Cuz she’s like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowWell that's what everyone's talking about
Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it’s not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend
In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger‘Cause I can, cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when’s it gonna sink inShe’s so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?
In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger‘Cause I can,
girlfriend
girl friend就是这首了
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 艾薇儿 拉维尼 的文章

随机推荐