我的世界forge神秘4.2.1.4需求forge10.13.1.1224服务端怎么办

我的世界1.4.2喵喵苍炎冒险整合包1.1含服务端(含IC,BC,暮色,神秘岛,,PAM世界等MOD)
我的世界1.4.2喵喵苍炎冒险整合包1.1含服务端(含IC,BC,暮色,神秘岛,,PAM世界等MOD)游戏介绍
名字就叫:喵喵苍炎冒险整合包v1.1
嗯 = =为啥叫这个呢=W=,因为这次的整合是我和苍炎の传说共同完成的喵~~
所以改名了-W-
这回的整合包更新很多MOD,并且加了很多很有乐趣的MOD。
并且把喵喵整合包1.0的大部分BUG处理掉了-W-
所以这次的更新比较给力哦=W=
嘛~那么先说都含有什么MOD把=w=
IC2(已修复坑爹巨型电线BUG),BC(建筑工厂),照相机,能量立场,高级机器,高级太阳能,高级变压器,通用能源,无线红石,RC(铁路加强),冶炼2,我的工厂,电力引擎,核电控制,工业计算器
2,增加冒险类
PAM的世界,更多动物,FF7(附魔强化),暮色森林,神秘岛,幻想怪物(新增5个BOSS),烤箱(BBQ),符文
超过240个的工具=W=保证你用都用不完的哦~
4,吃货乐园
超过250种的食物,让你每天吃的都有新花样~还有各种美观的作物哦。
5,战斗冒险者者的乐园
超过300个的武器和护甲,让你武装到牙齿去和炎魔,巨型雪人,丛林精灵,闪电精灵,END龙,暮色森林的强大敌人去战斗把~~
6,矿物收集者
超过60多种的新加矿物,让地下不再只有铁矿,金矿,钻石矿~
7,建筑者的乐园
提供了各种彩色砖块,沙子,方块,等等美化你的房屋,让你的房间更加美丽=W=
8,辅助类型
更多背包,更多箱子,后背背武器和工具,顶部指南针,右下显示物品ID附魔数量,左下显示物品耐久,左上显示当前人物收到的属性(如没有则不显示 属性如:吃蜘蛛眼的中毒),OptiFine,R键背包整理,小地图(默认关上,想开开游戏内摁M),G键合成表,NEI,官服指令MOD
基础API:&
Forge,FML,GUIAPI,
关于开服 - 开服失败的看一下~
看到一些回复说没法开服。。。估计是由于2种可能造成的:
1.由于使用32位JAVA,或者内存不足,导致建服失败,这样的情况下就修改一下服务端的Start.bat:
java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar
这样子的话就算是32位JAVA也可以使用了,不过估计只能撑住5人左右。
2.JAVA环境变量没设置好,这种情况下这么修改服务器Start.bat:
&JAVA路径& -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -jar minecraft_server.jar
3.如果你既没有设置环境变量,也没有64位JAVA(或内存不足),那这么改:
&JAVA路径& -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar&
然后服务器指令MOD有个坑人的改动~那就是改了变成OP权限的指令
也就是说/op 玩家名字是没法弄出OP的
现在发新指令~
/joingroup 玩家名字 admin
/joingroup 玩家名字 owner
去掉OP的指令是
/leavegroup 玩家名字 admin
/leavegroup 玩家名字 admin
我的世界1.4.2喵喵苍炎冒险整合包1.1含服务端(含IC,BC,暮色,神秘岛,,PAM世界等MOD)下载地址
您可能还会喜欢分享到:更多
类型:休闲娱乐评分:语言:中文,英文
游戏大礼包手游开测表
武侠OL国庆大礼包塔王之王国庆节日礼包烈火遮天国庆全民礼包金箍棒OL国庆特供礼包刀塔传奇国庆礼包梦幻生肖国庆通服大礼包
09-30内测09-30公测09-30内测09-30公测09-29封测09-28公测09-28封测09-26公测09-26内测09-26封测
推荐阅读本月最新
手游排行网游单机
12345678910我的世界1.52卡比的高科技整合包 【包含服务端】IC,BC,F,灵活动作,高仿红石力量,CC,神秘
我的世界1.52卡比的高科技整合包 【包含服务端】IC,BC,F,灵活动作,高仿红石力量,CC,神秘游戏介绍
-上传了基友服适用插件包
-V2版本准备发布
客户端介绍
-Forge 7.8.1.738
1.5.2最后版本的forge
可以提高画质和流畅度
这个不用说啦~
可以查合成,已经加入插件,支持IC,BC,F,神秘等的合成
可以输入中文
我的世界1.52卡比的高科技整合包 【包含服务端】IC,BC,F,灵活动作,高仿红石力量,CC,神秘下载地址
您可能还会喜欢Hungry Animals 1.0.3 - More Realistic Animals! - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
2. Animals got disease
Pens with many piles of excreta are unhygienic. In nature sand, dirt and grass absorb them as fertilizer but in you pen with 'hard' floor can not dissolve them fast. Therefore fatal outbreak of disease could occur in your farm.
What disease teases animals? Infected animals become very slow and need a lot of food to survive. Purple particles are release from them. Don't worry, they do not even infect other animals.
The animals are naturally cured after a day "if they survive." Then you may wonder how to cure them immediately. Very easy, just feed them a mushroom, red or brown.
3. Animals are hungry - Food Box
In this mod, animals could be died without enough food. Food box is very useful block to supply food to animals. With very simple crafting, you can get the food box.
Now place this food box in you pen. Food box is very similar to the vanilla bed. This occupies two blocks.
Item entity on food box will not be despawned. One thing that you should consider is that only one entity with less than or equal to 16 stack size is affected by food box.
4. Niter Bed
Do you need saltpeter? In past, saltpeter is gathered from niter bed. Niter bed is mixture of manure, dirt and wood ash. If you have enough manure, you can make saltpeter farm!
To make niter bed, wood ash is required. Wood ash is made from saplings, simply smelting them.
Now you can make niter bed. Follow next picture :
Ripening the niter bed is final step. Just put them anywhere. Ripening speed isn't influenced by place where it is. Anyway it takes 3~5 day in minecraft to finish ripening. Its color and spot changed as it ripens :
Now break it!
3. Change Log
As previously announced, I updated my mod to 1.0.3.1 not 1.0.4. The main theme of 1.0.3.* is "Animals and Excreta". Therefor excreta and manure are added at 1.0.3(.0). Disease is new feature of this version(1.0.3.1). I apply feedback and bug report.
DiseaseEffect
Disease is a kind of potion(magic). This only affects animals and amplify basic metabolism rate as 5 times. Infected animals are also slowed down. Disease remains a day.
InfectionAnimals can be infected from excreta block containing more than 2 excreta. The disease can infect animals within 3 blocks. You can configure the probability. (Default 0.2 (20%))
CureRight-click a infected animal with mushroom. You can just leave them during a day, but you should feed them to keep alive.
AppearancePurple effect appears on the infected animal. Additionally, the animals are slower than others.
Block ExcretaFertilization
The block can be absorbed into sand, dirt, grass. (Speed is configurable) In block, manure is absorbed first. Sand is fertilized into dirt, dirt to grass.
ErosionManure on other blocks(except sand, dirt, grass) is eroded away slowly. (Also speed is configurable)
Eats only when hungry
SpawnEvery spawn of vanilla animals is controlled to spawn hungry animals. (spawn egg, chicken egg)
Fixed bug : conflict with biome-list.
CompatibilityMAYBE! Compatibility with other mods is improved. This is not a direct support.
PropertyAlmost every properties of animals are configurable but I try to give nice default values.
I set food's hunger value as a standard. Then each animal's properties are configured. Grass give 1.0 hunger.
Following "maximum survival time" refers how long the animal can live without any food. This assume that the animal doesn't move. Therefore in real, they can't live that long.
Additionally as some hunger price(child, courtship) is increased, hunger from food is changed(increased) also.
Max hunger : 150
Basic Metabolism Rate : 0.002/tick
Maximum Survival Time : 3.125 day
CowMax hunger : 400
Basic Metabolism Rate : 0.005/tick
Maximum Survival Time : 3.33 day
PigMax hunger : 300
Basic Metabolism Rate : 0.004/tick
SheepMax hunger : 300
Basic Metabolism Rate : 0.004/tick
DropsDrop chance of meats are decreased.
LanguageKorean language file is added
AnimalsSpawn
*Fixed animal spawn on added biomes.
Excretion value*Animals have excretion value from 0 to 1.0. It increases when the animal consumes its energy(hunger).
AI*excretes when its value reaches to 1
*eats grass more rapidly. This will cause population growth of wild animals. (The hunger value of grass is lowered from 2.0 to 1.0)
*Target position selecting algorithm is changed. They will make crowd but prevent to be concentrated too much.
*Fixed stopping animal far from player.
*Vanilla animals have a tendency to walk to -X, -Z direction. Now fixed.
ExcretaProperty
*Material is Circuit, so is broken by water flow.
*In a block, 1~4 of excreta or manure can be stored. This is recorded on metadata.
*Block becomes harder as it stores more excreta and manure.
*It falls like sand.
AppearanceIts height is proportional to its contents.
Manure and excreta have different color.
FermentationExcreta Blocks changes to Manure through fermentation.
Excreta ferments when placed in the world. Never in inventory.
SpeedExcreta ferments faster when it stores more excreta in on block. Each fermentation can cause another process of neighbor block.
ManureUsage
can make bone meal. (more usage will be added soon!)
AbsorptionExcreta and manure can be absorbed into grass, dirt or sand. By this process, sand is changed to dirt, dirt to grass.
before 1.0.3
Now animals follow their crowds. This change does not affect your farm but for wild animals this is very significant. This crowding behavior makes them get together and this causes increment of their breeding rate. They can find their partner easily.
Animals are afraid of their death. Therefore they have strong desire to foods. They follow players with foods as well as fallen items on the ground. Naturally they can eat grass and fallen items. Don’t worry. You can feed them on your hand.
2) Hunger and Breeding
Animals could die when they are very hungry. They can get full by eating foods and grass. Additionally, they consume energy constantly, and use more when walk. Animals eat and find more grass when hungry, and finally they feel comfortable on grassland. However if they can’t find any grassland, they become nervous and cause more energy consumption.
From now on your feeding can’t make animals fall in love instantaneously. Just feed them and wait. Stuffed animals would fall in love sometimes. If fortune smiles upon them, they can find their own partner.
3) Decoration
In this mod, you can chisel some stones. These chiseled stones have nice 3D models to expand your building. I add them for multi-block structures but they are not included yet. I consider them as a building material so you can’t get them easily. You may fail carving and even lose your stone. More valuable tools have better performance.
4. Configuration
This mod supports in-game configuration GUI. You can modify some constant easily with nice tooltips. You can customize various stats of animals including which food would they eat and follow. Players can set difficulty of ranching for your preference.
Now follow these pictures.
You can put you cursor on the title of property to get the tooltip. Configure properties of animals!
5. Known Bug
- Summon excreta when spawn egg is used to an animal.
6. Downloads
Private Mod Note
SCP 1840 j
I support this 1000% Great job. Could you possibly make it so that animals are naturally affraid of the player and so they would run when a player tries to get near making it more difficult to obtain food?
I tot its one of those 'things" that should have been in minecraft.
Quote from I support this 1000% Great job. Could you possibly make it so that animals are naturally affraid of the player and so they would run when a player tries to get near making it more difficult to obtain food?
For weapons, there are plenty of mods out there such as Balkon's weapon mod that adds javelins and such to hunt, so this may not be needed.
Also, how fast does animals die off if they don't feed?
For example, cage animals up on top of cobblestones only, will they die?
I tot its one of those 'things" that should have been in minecraft.
For weapons, there are plenty of mods out there such as Balkon's weapon mod that adds javelins and such to hunt, so this may not be needed.
Also, how fast does animals die off if they don't feed? For example, cage animals up on top of cobblestones only, will they die?
You're talking about adding another mod such as balkon's and using the lowest tire weapon to try to make it harder. I'm talking about using only this mod and vanilla minecraft. the mod maker already changed the mob AI so why not tweak it further?
Private Mod Note
Also, how fast does animals die off if they don't feed? For example, cage animals up on top of cobblestones only, will they die?
Basal metabolic rate can be configured, this affects animal's 'life'. Basically animals die when its hunger reaches 0, can have at most 100. The default value of BMR is 0.005/tick = 0.1/sec = 6/min = 120/MinecraftDay. So 'cage animals' will die in a day.
Ops, I tested. These two mods do overlap each others. I think it depends on which mod loads first but the minecraft didn't crash.... anyway.
Hmm I'll stick to Herdcraft then, thanks for answering.
I add some explanations of in-game config editing and tooltips on my thread
Private Mod Note
SCP 1840 j
Hello! Your update seems to not like my Minecraft
I think you have a mod that changes biomes. I will fix it and next version will be released soon(minor update). Thank you for bug report.
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes
Handcrafted in San Francisco & Huntsville

我要回帖

更多关于 minecraft服务端forge 的文章

随机推荐