我音速启动被封了。能帮我解吗?万分感谢!

老师帮我翻译下这封信吧,万分感谢!!!_百度知道
老师帮我翻译下这封信吧,万分感谢!!!
亲爱的,其实我一直在等待着你的来信,收到你的回信我很高兴,我叫张景琨,今年26岁,家里有父母和我妹妹,我来自中国的西部,现在的工作是室内装修。亲爱的,中国有句俗话叫有缘千里来相会,我相信我们一定会成为非常好的朋友。如果你能到中国来,我一定会送你一对脚环,因为脚环在你们国家有着特别的意义是吗?对了,看了你的照片才知道你是那么的漂亮,仿佛天使!我也给你发一张照片,不过你得猜猜三个人中哪一位是我哦。。期待你的回信。!
提问者采纳
Honey,I've been waiting for your letter. Received your letter I was so pleased. My name is Zhang Jingkun.I'm 26 years old. There are parents and a younger sister in my family. I'm from the western of China. I'm working on the interior decorationHoney, There is a saying called a little place , I believe we will become very good friends . If you can come to China, I will send you a foot ring , foot ring has a special meaning in your country is ? , Looked at your photos only know that you are so beautiful , as if an angel ! I also send you a photo, but you have to guess which one of three people is me
. . We look forward to your reply . !
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Honey,I've been waiting for your letter. Received your letter I was so pleased. My name is Zhang Jingkun.I'm 26 years old. There are parents and a younger sister in my family. I'm from the western of China. I'm working on the interior decoration.Honey, there is a
Chinese saying If we are really heart to heart, we will have a chance to meet somewhere one day.I believe we will become good friends and I wish you come to China .
Honey,In fact , I have been waiting for your letter , received your letter I am very pleased that my name is Zhang Jingkun , 26-year - old parents and my sister , the family , I come from China's western region , now the work of interior decoration .Honey, There is a saying called a little place , I believe we will become very good friends . If you can come to China, I will send you a foot ring , foot ring has a special meaning in your country is ? , Looked at your photos only know that you are so beautiful , as if an angel ! I also send you a photo, but you have to guess which one of three people is me
. . We look forward to your reply . !
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有天涯账号?
这里是所提的问题,您需要登录才能参与回答。
"天涯问答"是天涯社区旗下的问题分享平台。在这里您可以提问,回答感兴趣的问题,分享知识和经历,无论您在何时何地上线都可以访问,此平台完全免费,而且注册非常简单。
谁帮我用英语写一封感谢信,万分感谢
感谢内容大致如下: 感谢父母生育\养育之恩,并在日常生活中无微不致的照顾.特别是去年,我由于生病住院期间,父母不管白天黑夜的守在我身边,就那么几天,父母的白头发多了一倍,人也老了好几岁,当时看的我真是心痛呀.所以,从现在开始,我会努力的保持身体的健康,并尽自己所能,孝顺父母,让她们能安享晚年.
08-12-03 & 发布
Thanks to birth parents \'s ex-rearing, and in their daily lives without micro not care. In particular, last year I was sick in hospital, day and night regardless of the parents waited at my side, then a few days, parents have got more white hair 100 people have a good old age, when I see it really sorry. So, from now on, I will strive to maintain the health of the body and do its best to filial parents so that they can enjoy their twilight years.
请登录后再发表评论!
Thanks to birth parents \'s ex-rearing, and in their daily lives without micro not care. In particular, last year I was sick in hospital, day and night regardless of the parents waited at my side, then a few days, parents have got more white hair 100 people have a good old age, when I see it really sorry. So, from now on, I will strive to maintain the health of the body and do its best to filial parents so that they can enjoy their twilight years
请登录后再发表评论!
文1Dear Mrs.Guo, Happy new year! Thank you for your teaching! I hope you have a wonderful time!You were tired in the past year,have a nice vacation and good rest.I hope eveything goes well ! and I am grateful for your teaching me,I will reciprocate you when I grow up and make success! yours ** 敬爱的郭老师: 新年好!感谢您的教育!我希望你能有个快乐时光!过去的一年您辛苦了,我希望您万事如意!真的很感激您对我的教育,在我长大成功之日一定会来报答您对我的关爱.文2Dear *** How are you! It's me, your dear ***. I had just recived your gift. It's pretty much, so beautiful, I have never got any present like this. I like it, I mean I like it very much, this is my best gift I got! What can I say! You are so nice, thank you for your pleasure! Dear ***, I wish you are young and healthy forever, I also want you can keep in touch with me. I hope to see your reply soon with my 100 percents respect. Cheers, yours dear ***
请登录后再发表评论!
dear peter,thank you so much for the birthday gift. i was so surprised once i got the package, and even surprised me more when i found out it was the just released harry potter! thank you so much for the gift again, that is the best birthday gift i ever had.all the best wishes,sincerely yours,jim
请登录后再发表评论!QQ音速谁可以送我种子~我万分感谢
我QQ_百度知道
QQ音速谁可以送我种子~我万分感谢
急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我&送你,我的是大天使了
你要多少啊。M我,
我也许可以
其他类似问题
qq音速的相关知识
您可能关注的推广