等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁QQ音速里那首艾微儿的歌_百度知道
QQ音速里那首艾微儿的歌
有人记得QQ音速里那首艾微儿的歌叫什么不?
提问者采纳
音速里一共有3首vv的歌ComplicatedGirlfriendSkater boy为了让你清楚这里附上歌词1. Avril Lavigne - ComplicatedUh Huh Life's like thisUh Huh Uh HuhThat's the way it isCause life's like thisUh Huh Uh HuhThat's the way it isChill outWhat you yelling for?Lay backIt's all been done beforeAnd if you could only let it beYou will seeI like you the way you areWhen we're driving in your carAnd you're talking to me one-on-oneBut you becomeSomebody else round everyone elseWatching your backLike you can't relaxYou trying to be coolYou look like a fool to meTell meWhy'd you have to go and make things so complicated?I see the way you're acting like you're somebody elseGets me frusteratedLife's like this youYou fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you getAnd you turning intoHonestly, you promised meI'm never gonna find you fake itNo no noYou come over unannouncedDressed up like you're something elseWhere you are and where it's at you seeYou're making meLaugh outWhen you strike a poseTake offAll your preppy clothesYou knowYou're not fooling anyoneWhen you becomeNo no no (no no no)No no (no no no)No no (no no no)No no2. Avril Lavigne-GirlfriendHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendYou're so fineI want you mineYou're so deliciousI think about you all the timeYou're so addictiveDon't you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon't pretendI think you knowI'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI'm the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'm rightShe's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the wayI see the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yet, make your girlfriend disappearI don't wanna hear you say her nameever againBecause...She's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!)No way No wayI think you need a new one (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (Now Way!)No way No wayNo, it's not a secret (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey!3. Avril Lavigne - Skater BoyHe was a boyShe was a girlCan I make it any more obviousHe was a punkShe did balletWhat more can I sayHe wanted herShe'd never tell secretly she wanted him as wellBut all of her friendsStuck up their noseThey had a problem with his baggy clothesHe was a skater boyShe said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for herShe had a pretty faceBut her head was up in spaceShe needed to come back down to earth5 years from nowShe sits at homeFeeding the baby she's all aloneShe turns on tvGuess who she seesSkater boy rockin up MTVShe calls up her friendsThey already knowAnd they've all gotTickets to see his showShe tags alongStands in the crowdLooks up at the man that she turned downHe was a skater boyShe said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for herNow he's a super starSlamming on his guitarDid your pretty face see what he's worth?Sorry girl but you missed outWell tough luck that boy's mine nowWe are more than just good friendsThis is how the story endsToo bad that you couldn't see,See the man that boy could beThere is more that meets the eyeI see the soul that is insideHe's just a boyAnd Im just a girlCan I make it any more obviousWe are in loveHaven't you heardHow we rock each other's worldI'm with the skater boyI said see you later boyI'll be back stage after the showI'll be at the studioSinging the song we wroteAbout a girl you used to know
提问者评价
速度真快啊``就是Complicated 拉 谢谢哦
其他类似问题
qq音速的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 279|回复: 13
最后登录注册时间阅读权限100精华1068积分574309帖子
_(  _?ω? )_   NEED JUST WORD
WORD HAS WORD
本帖最后由 滄海蝴蝶。 于
08:36 编辑
天气:小晴天
歌曲名字:fly to me moon
歌手:小野丽莎
我的心情:
上个月太清闲了,因为周一周三周四的计算机课都不用去上啊。
所以基本就上两天文化课就好了。然后5月末就结课了。花钱买了
计算机作业,反正及格就好了。&&然后这个月开始工作室的专业课
了啊呜呜。要一周每天都早起了,当然除了周六周日。&&唉,还真
是不习惯这么上课的节奏了,&&还好今天这个老师讲课还挺有意思
的。一直都很喜欢小野丽莎这种蓝调爵士风啊。&&突然感觉每个版
面的帖子写的我有点头晕,然后课还这么满,好悲伤啊,&&听这个
能放松一点吧。希望忙的人进来听到也会感觉轻松哦。
WORD HAS WORD
沙发。。。。
最后登录QQ<dd title="520892注册时间阅读权限100精华545积分374928帖子
  ∩_∞, ∩_ ∩,     (●. ●) (●﹏●)      /▓
./█      ┛┕
 ┛┕     ═══LOVE.═══           
   ゎ. 情系伊怜坊゜           
   ゎ. 深爱千金堂゜           
   ゎ. 爱诺涵女女゜           
   ゎ. 恋影音心情゜ 
╭⌒⌒╮╮   
  ╰﹀﹀╭⌒╮╮       ╰﹀﹀╯

撤去吃饭了先。。HOHO`~~
&伊怜、坊。&﹏千金堂 [百果园のXX学院][Eliane-Ps.Course]
WORD HAS WORD
.ノ小紫灬ゞ 发表于
撤去吃饭了先。。HOHO`~~
多吃点 HOHO~
最后登录QQ注册时间阅读权限100精华831积分4106754帖子
 我喜欢有你的影音   ╱╲ ╱╲    ┃ ┗━┛ ┃   ┃ ? ω ? ┃   ┻〇━━━〇┻  ┃※ ※ ※ ※┣┓
┃  婲 涩  ┣┛ \▁▁▁▁▁/             花舞花落泪                  花哭花瓣飞            花开为谁谢                  花谢为谁悲       
兔兔居然来写留声了-。-
WORD HAS WORD
血色龙猫 发表于
兔兔居然来写留声了-。-
姨妈喵喵不欢迎吗T T
最后登录QQ注册时间阅读权限200精华406积分188310帖子
白银骑士, 积分 188310, 距离下一级还需 11690 积分
你居然来这边了~~~
最后登录QQ注册时间阅读权限100精华0积分45910帖子
QQ大斗士, 积分 45910, 距离下一级还需 14090 积分