跪求2K11的2k11乔丹面部id使用说明,跪求了

服务器安全狗防护验证页面网站访问认证,点击链接后将跳转到访问页面跪求2k11新秀面补_nba2k11吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,829贴子:
跪求2k11新秀面补收藏
在网站上下载的
进去还是没头 跪求面补
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
放对地方了?
是放在游戏目录里面对么? 麻烦你发给我好么?
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或NBA 2K11球员面部修改器下载_NBA 2K11球员面部修改器游戏补丁下载
您的位置: >
热门单机游戏
最新单机游戏
《NBA 2K11》球员面补修改器
功能:修改球员的面部以及身体(附加姓和名哪个在前哪个在后)。谁有snoop dogg的NBA 2k11 theme歌词??跪求!_百度知道
谁有snoop dogg的NBA 2k11 theme歌词??跪求!
就是snoop dogg为2K11作的那首歌。。的歌词后面那段snoop dogg 最后自己在那说的那段也有就更好了
提问者采纳
(Claps) What&#39;s up, who got Nash? Yeah! NBA 2k11, TripBig Blocks, Big Shots, From The Bottom To The Top,Lock Him Up, Spot Him Up, Then U Gon DriveAll D, all we, gonna do is win,Feels so good wanna win it again ,Come and get your steam up, try to build your team up,That&#39;s the G-way when you play 2k,What&#39;s the Game Mode, what&#39;s the new features,Can you make a jump shot, sittin&#39; in the bleachers,I&#39;m gonna teach you what you wanna know, take a shot, let it go,2k11, with the S in double O,Pick and roll, dip&#39; n dash, defense, talkin&#39; trashTake a 3, you know you heard was SPLASH!My game speed... is a 85,I&#39;m a Hall of famer, with Laker pride,I pop outside, I&#39;ll take ya inside,I&#39;ll cross you over with that old school dribble drive,You love this flow, that i bring,Back to back on track, roll to the ring,Teamwork make a dream work for real yo&#39;,You wanna play that dogg?Better tight up your skills yo&#39;You wanna quit game?Besides the attributes,And your game sliders, Now execute,Now get it right, Now lock n&#39; load,Quiting game, wearing ain&#39;t soul in the hole,Inspiration , Dominaton, To be the best, that&#39;s my motivation,As a quest, nonetheless, beast from the east, best from the west,Stylin&#39;, Filin&#39;,N&#39; when the All-star Game come, put my name in the ballot,Top of my grade, NBA 2k11, Best Game Ever made,Big Blocks, Big Shots, From the bottom to the top,Lock him up , spot him up, then u gon driveAll D,all we, gonna do is win,Feels so good wanna win it again ,(wanna win it again ...)Big Blocks, Big Shots, From the bottom to the top,Lock him up ,spot him up, then u gon drive,All D,all we gonna do is win,Feels so good wanna win it again
提问者评价
其他类似问题
歌词: She packed my bags last night, preflight Zero hour, nine a.mit
nba的相关知识
其他1条回答
用酷我音乐盒下载
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2k11乔丹面部id 的文章