玩我的世界服务器java时出现了 无法连接至服务器java.lang.NullPointerExeption:geoup 怎么回事,解决办法,谢谢

xml - java.lang.NullPointerException with GeoServer, Postgis and openlayer - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you relevant ads and job listings.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our , , and our .
Your use of Stack Overflow’s Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I am continuing work that another person began based on Geoserver and postgis. On the database level there are many tables and the layers are views based on these tables. That is working great!
Now I want to create some other tables and views. I have also been adding them to GeoServer. In order to check if this is working I selected the Layer Preview and I clicked on Open Layer in the Common Formats column. The result is that a popup is displayed to download an XML file, but when I open it, it says:
&ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1"&
&ServiceException& java.lang.NullPointerException null &/ServiceException&
&/ServiceExceptionReport&
For the layers created by the other person, this works fine. I compared two layers and they seem to be similar, so what am I doing wrong?
PS: All layers are converted from shapefiles to postgis.
If you check the layer you have added in Geoserver does the Native SRS and Declared SRS fields contain values. If they don't then this is probably where your problem is. When adding a table with a geometry field to PostGIS please make sure you specify a SRID so that Geoserver can pick this up for the Native SRS.
If this is the case please check here for a possible fix:
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
Post Your Answer
By clicking &Post Your Answer&, you acknowledge that you have read our updated ,
and , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 java服务器开发 的文章

随机推荐