求Fefe Dobson-Stuttering的mp3,直接发下完这场雨mp3链接下载即可

Fefe Dobson,加拿大歌手,Stuttering是美剧【地狱猫】的插曲,首榜冠军,Fefe Dobson虽然没有靓丽的外貌,但她具有爆发力的嗓音让人耳前一亮!!
还木有人为作者打赏我来第一个打赏
还木有人为爱豆应援,TA的人气需要你来守护我来第一个应援
收录这首MV的悦单
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系Fefe Dobson - Stuttering_英乐无国界,闭上眼睛听音乐。在线听_音乐-喜马拉雅FM&音乐^&流行^&&Fefe Dobson - Stuttering& 播放全部喜欢手机听分享声音简介Stuttering - Fefe Dobson Therez a whole lot of things that I will forgive很多事情我会原谅But I just can't take a liar但我不能说谎I was by your side till the very end我在你身边,直到最后So you push me in the fire..所以我推你的火焰I start to believe you but somethin is wrong我开始相信你但什么是错的You won't look in my eyes你不看我的眼睛Tell me Whats going on告诉我发生了什么事Its you and me who danced the world你和我谁跳舞世界Thats what You said..Thats what you said这是你说的,那是你说的If You can't be honest with me,then am afraid this is the end如果你不能跟我说实话,那恐怕这是结束Hurry up Hurry up..快点,快点If you ever really care about me ..如果你真的关心我Tell the truth Give it up...说实话,放弃它…You sound guilty coz you are stuttering听起来你有罪,因为你语无伦次Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There your stuttering你语无伦次Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There you stutter on在那里你结巴The seconds turn into minutes now秒变成分钟了But you won't give me an answer但是你不给我一个答案You can tell me this ,you can tell me that你能告诉我,你可以告诉我But don't say you don't remember但是不要说你不记得了Coz I know you better than you know yourself因为我比你更了解你自己So don't say am crazy,i know very well所以不要说我疯了,我知道得很清楚Its you and me who dance the world,你和我谁的舞蹈世界,Thats what You said..Thats what you said这是你说的,那是你说的If You can't be honest with me,then am afraid this is the end..如果你不能跟我说实话,那恐怕这是结束Hurry up.. Hurry up..快点快点If you ever really care about me ..如果你真的关心我Tell the truth Give it up..说实话,放弃它...You sound guilty coz you are stuttering听起来你有罪,因为你语无伦次Ohhh...eyyy...Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There your stuttering你语无伦次Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There you stutter on在那里你结巴Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There your stuttering你语无伦次Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There you stutter now你现在语无伦次Ahhh ahhh ahh.啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。Don't want to hear your sorry now不想听到你说对不起Ohhhh best thing you can do with me is step it out哦你能做的对我来说最好的一步事情了Ahhh ahhh ahh.啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。Don't want to hear your sorry now不想听到你说对不起Stop stop stuttering your words停止你的语无伦次Its only making you look worse它不仅使你看上去更糟Hurry up..快点Hurry up..快点If you ever really care about me如果你真的在乎我Tell the truth说实话Give it up, you sound guilty放弃它,听起来你有罪Coz your stuttering因为你语无伦次Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There your stuttering你语无伦次Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There you stutter now你现在语无伦次Keep on stuttering语无伦次Ohhh... eyyy... Ohhhhh哦…唉唉唉…哦哦哦There you stutter now你现在语无伦次Keep on stuttering语无伦次Ohhh...哦…There you stutter now你现在语无伦次-null20条50条100条简介:随时随地·听我想听下载手机APP扫一扫 下载喜马拉雅FM手机APP选择下载方式关注微信公众号扫一扫 关注我意见反馈1.您可通过官方App在‘帮助与反馈’中留言(推荐)2.拨打客服热线:400-838-5616Stuttering-Fefe Dobson, StutteringMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Stuttering
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
There's a whole lot of things that I will forgive
But I just can't take a liar
I was by your side till the very end
Till you pushed me in the fire
I tried to believe you but something is wrong
You won't look in my eyes tell me what's going on
&It's you and me against the world&,
That's what you said, that's what you said
If you can't be honest with me
Then I'm afraid this is the end
Hurry up, hurry up
If you ever really cared about me
Tell the truth, give it up
You sound guilty, cause you're stuttering
Oh oh oh oh oh ey ey ey ey ey oh oh oh oh woah
Yeah you're stuttering
Yeah you're stuttering
Now the seconds turn into minutes now
But you won't give me an answer
You can tell me this, you can tell me that
But don't say you don't remember
Cause I know you better than you know yourself
So don't say I'm crazy, I know very well
&It's you and me against the world&,
That's what you said, that's what you said
If you can't be honest with me
Then I'm afraid this is the end
Hurry up, hurry up
You sound guilty, cause you’re stuttering
Yeah you're stuttering
Yeah you're stuttering
Yeah you're stuttering
Yeah you're stuttering
I, I, I don't, don't wanna hear you're sorry now
The-uh-uh best thing you can do for me is just spit it out
I, I, I don't, don't wanna hear you're sorry now
Stop, stop stuttering your words
It's only making you look worse
Hurry up, hurry up
You sound guilty, cause you’re stuttering
Yeah you're stuttering
Yeah you're stuttering
Keep on stuttering (yeah you're stuttering)
Keep on stuttering (yeah you're stuttering)
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 20:49
你可能会喜欢的歌单
如果你说一个女大学生晚上去夜总会陪酒,听起来感觉就不太好,可如果你说一个夜总会小姐白天坚持去大学听课,就满满的正能量了。 所以说话的时候,顺序特别重要。
我想和你一起睡觉是流氓,我想和你一起起床是徐志摩。
为什么这么好听的歌,都无人问津?
貌似这首歌没有被多少人发现呢!看到的请赞我下,我想知道我后面有多少人发现这歌!
火钳刘明!
打鸡血的歌。
声音有点像霉霉
单曲循环 没毛病
(第1页, 共118条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏Stuttering的人们
听Stuttering的人也听
关注虾米:Fefe Dobson的《Stuttering》 歌词_百度知道
Fefe Dobson的《Stuttering》 歌词
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:71
获赞数:61
擅长:暂未定制
歌曲名:Stuttering歌手:Fefe Dobson专辑:JoyFefe Dobson - StutteringThere's a whole lot of things that I will forgiveBut I just can't take a liarI was by your side till the very endTil you pushed me in the fireI tried to believe youBut something is wrongYou won't look in my eyesTell me what's going onIt's you and me against the worldThat's what you saidThat's what you saidIf you can't be honest with meThen I'm afraid this is the endHurry up, Hurry upIf you ever really cared about meTell the truth, give it upYou're still guiltyCause you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringSeconds turn into minutes nowBut you won't give me an answerYou can tell me thisYou can tell me thatBut don't say you don't remmeberCause I know you betterThan you know yourselfSo don't say I'm crazyI know very wellIt's you and me against the worldThat's what you saidThat's what you saidIf you can't be honest with meThen I'm afraid this is the endHurry up, Hurry upIf you ever really cared about meTell the truth, give it upYou're still guiltyCause you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringI don't wanna hear you're sorry nowThe best thing you can do for meIs just spit it outI don't wanna hear you're sorry nowStop stuttering your wordsIt's only making you look worseHurry up, Hurry upIf you ever really cared about meTell the truth, give it upYou're still guiltyCause you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayCause you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayYeah you're stutteringOh oh oh oh ay ay ayCause you're stuttering
为你推荐:
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >
Stuttering歌词
文本歌词:
歌手:Fefe Dobson
歌词出处:http://www.5nd.com
Fefe Dobson最新歌曲

我要回帖

更多关于 多功能车载mp3 的文章