Freecity自澳城是澳洲什么时候去旅行好成立的?之前为什么都没怎么听说过呢?

您没有权限查看该内容.
您可以试试:你听说过或经历过的最滑稽的事是什么?【Quora精选】(完成)
发布自己的翻译时请引用原文(编辑框上方左数第四个按钮),以一段英文一段中文的方式发布,方便大家查看,如:
For me, tasks like this are helpful in reminding myself what it means to concentrate, how it feels to be focused on a single task. I also appreciate that these can be done in any spare pockets of time I have during the day.
对于我来说,这样的训练会帮助提醒我自己专注意味这什么,专注于一项任务会有什么样的感觉。并且这些训练可以在一天中的任意琐碎时间进行,颇合我意。
——摘自第一期Quora翻译帖
以下是本期翻译的Quora原文,欢迎大家大胆尝试、虚心求教,我们会和大家一路同行!
以下翻译主要来自。
问:你听说过或经历过的最滑稽的事是什么?
I spend a lot of time on Quora reading about 'serious' topics. But I also love funny stories. So please share something funny that has happened to you.
我在Quora上花很多时间刷一些“正经”的话题,但是我也喜欢好笑的故事。所以请分享一些发生在你身上的趣事吧。
Answered by Jeff Nelson
Jeff Nelson的回复:
Vending machines at Google
谷歌的自动贩卖机
(100% true story.)
(百分百真事。)
Google is infamous for its free food.
At one time, there was free breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as fully stocked bins of every kind of nuts, candybars, and soda you could possibly imagine.
It was like a
trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
谷歌因其免费食物“声名狼藉”。有段时间,谷歌三餐全免,还有满满几箱各式各样的坚果、糖棒和饮料,你能想到的应有尽有。就像是漫游在威利·旺卡的巧克力工厂。
One morning, everyone arrives at work to find one of the main refreshment stations replaced by: A VENDING MACHINE!
有天早上,每个上班的人发现有个主要的食品站不见了,取而代之的是一台自动贩卖机!
You have never seen anyone so upset as a Google engineer who has to pay for his soda.
The uproar inside of Google has never been greater, before or since.
你可能从来都没见过比要自己掏钱买饮料的谷歌工程师还要沮丧的人。这是谷歌内部有史以来最大的一次骚动,简直是前无古人,后无来者。
The Facilities Head, in charge of running the refreshment stations, wrote a very polite note to the company-wide mailing list along these lines:
负责管理食品站的设施部经理给全公司的人写了一封非常有礼貌的短邮,内容如下:
"I would like to have a chat
with whoever put the vending machine in the public area of the Main
I have received over 2000 email messages from your fellow employees, expressing great concern about it."
“不管是谁把自动贩卖机放到了主楼公共区,我都想和你聊一下。我已经收到了来自其他同事的2000多封邮件,大家都很关心这件事。”
The vending machine was a practical joke by someone with way too much time on their hands.
那台自动贩卖机就是某个闲来无聊的家伙的恶作剧。
Answered by Clive Woodrow
Clive Woodrow的回复:
Mary (my daughters, 16 year old friend) was texting another friend when Mary's mother walked by. She noticed Mary's text chat and ask what does "WTF" mean? Mary in a moment of quick thinking said, "Oh Susan was asking what I was doing tonight so I told her I was WTF, you know, With The Family."
玛丽(我女儿16岁的朋友)在给另外一个朋友发短信,这时她妈妈刚好经过。她瞥了一眼玛丽的聊天短信,问道:”‘TMD’是什么意思?“玛丽迅速想了一下回答道:“哦,苏珊问我今晚过得咋样,我告诉她TMD,你懂的,挺美的。”
Mary's mom smiled and said "oh that's nice" and went about her business.
玛丽的妈妈笑了笑,说:“哦,那很好啊。”就接着做她自己的事情去了。
A few months later, the family took a summer vacation to Paris. As they were traveling around the city, Mary's mom said to her, "I can't believe all these Facebook Likes I am getting about our trip."
几个月后,玛丽一家去巴黎度暑假。他们在环游巴黎的时候,玛丽的妈妈跟她说:“真不敢相信,我们的旅行在脸书(Fackbook)得到了这么多的赞。”
Mary asked, "Why, what are you saying?"
玛丽问:“为什么?你发了什么?”
Mary's mom said, "Nothing special, In Paris WTF."
她妈妈说:“没什么特别的啊,在巴黎挺美的。”
Q: What are some of the funniest true stories you have ever heard or
experienced?
你听过或经历过的最逗的真事儿是什么?
I spend a lot of time on Quora reading about 'serious' topics. But I
also love funny stories. So please share something funny that has
happened to you.
我花很多时间刷Quora看那些“正经”的话题。但我也喜欢搞笑的故事。
所以来分享一下发生在你身边的趣闻趣事吧。
Answered by Jeff Nelson
Jeff Nelson的回复:
(100% true story.)
谷歌的自动贩卖机
(100%真实的故事。/比珍珠还真的故事。)
Google is infamous for its free food. At one time, there was free
breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as fully stocked bins of every
kind of nuts, candybars, and soda you could possibly imagine. It was
like a trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
谷歌因为其免费食物而臭名昭著。【同行业其它不提供免费食物的公司说的?】
曾经一度的免费的早、午、晚餐,满满的各种罐式坚果,糖果和汽水,
你能想到的应有尽有。就像漫游在威利·旺卡的巧克力工厂。
One morning, everyone arrives at work to find one of the main
refreshment stations replaced by: A VENDING MACHINE!
一天早上,员工们上班吃惊地发现,那个食品站竟然被换成了自动贩卖机!
You have never seen anyone so upset as a Google engineer who has to pay for his soda. The uproar inside of Google has never been greater, before or since.
你从来没有见过像那位自己花钱买了一罐汽水的谷歌工程师一样的臭脸。
这是谷歌有史以来最大的一次骚动,超越历史,展望未来。
The Facilities Head, in charge of running the refreshment stations,
wrote a very polite note to the company-wide mailing list along these
负责经营食品站的设施部经理,向全公司范围内发了一封颇为礼貌的邮件,大致如下:
I have received over 2000 email messages from your fellow employees, expressing great concern about it."
无论是谁把贩卖机放到了主楼的公共区域我都想和他谈一谈。
我从你的同事们那里收到了超过2000封的邮件,大家表示灰常关心这个问题。
The vending machine was a practical joke by someone with way too much
time on their hands.
这个贩卖机就是某个闲来无聊的家伙的恶作剧。
Clive Woodrow的回复:
Mary (my daughters, 16 year old friend) was texting another friend
when Mary's mother walked by. She noticed Mary's text chat and ask
what does "WTF" mean? Mary in a moment of quick thinking said, "Oh
Susan was asking what I was doing tonight so I told her I was WTF, you
know, With The Family."
当玛丽的妈妈走过来时,玛丽(我女儿的一位16岁的老朋友)正给另一位朋友发短信。
她注意到了玛丽的短信内容,问她:“‘WTF’是什么意思?”
玛丽迅速的反应过来:“哦,苏珊问我今天晚上做什么,
我告诉她我WTF,你知道,和家人在一起。”
Mary's mom smiled and said "oh that's nice" and went about her
玛丽的妈妈笑着说:“哦,真是不错。”然后就忙她自己的事儿去了。
A few months later, the family took a summer vacation to Paris. As
they were traveling around the city, Mary's mom said to her, "I can't
believe all these Facebook Likes I am getting about our trip."
几个月后,玛丽一家去巴黎过暑假。
当他们穿梭于这座城市的时候,玛丽的妈妈跟她说:“真不敢相信,
我们的旅行在Fackbook得到了这么多的赞。”
玛丽问了一句:“为什么,你发了什么?”
玛丽的妈妈说:“没什么特别的,全家一起在巴黎。”
虽然楼下已经注了,我还要强迫性地注一下:
WTF=what the fuck→TMD/丫的(北京土话,丫鬟生的,即私生子)……
沙发专业户。话说怎么好像什么时候发你都在的感觉……
不好翻译啊
不好翻译啊...
我觉得第二个要翻译出笑点来不容易
我觉得第二个要翻译出笑点来不容易...
还没看原文呢
发布自己的翻译时请引用原文(编辑框上方左数第四个按钮),以一段英文一段中文的方式...
WTF这个完全找不到笑点!没看明白~
WTF这个完全找不到笑点!没看明白~...
额,看下大家是不是都找不到笑点吧,如果都找不到我们就换一个!
沙发被占,不翻了
你们都不翻……那我来逗逼一下(说好的图书馆呢?!!)
Q: What are some of the funniest true stories you have ever heard or experienced?
你听过或者经历过的最好笑的真实故事有哪些呢?
I spend a lot of time on Quora reading about 'serious' topics. But I also love funny stories. So please share something funny that has happened to you.
我花了很多时间在Quora看严肃的话题。但是我也很喜欢搞笑的故事。所以麻烦大家来分享一些发生在你们身边的好笑事情吧。
Answered by Jeff Nelson
由Jeff Nelson 回答的
Google公司内(惊现)自动贩卖机
(100% true story.)
100%真人真事
Google is infamous for its free food. At one time, there was free breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as fully stocked bins of every kind of nuts, candybars, and soda you could possibly imagine. It was like a trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
Google 因为它的免费食物而”声名狼藉“。 这必须是打引号的吧 曾几何时,那里提供免费早餐,午餐和晚餐,当然还有满满几桶的各式坚果,糖果棒,汽水,你能想到的都有。简直就好像在Will Wonka 的巧克力工厂。
One morning, everyone arrives at work to find one of the main refreshment stations replaced by: A VENDING MACHINE!
有一天早上,大家到达公司的时候发现,其中一个主要的茶点站其实就是我们说的茶水间吗? 被一个自动贩卖机替代了!!感觉能听到他们的哀嚎
You have never seen anyone so upset as a Google engineer who has to pay for his soda. The uproar inside of Google has never been greater, before or since.
你可能从来都没有见过谁像那个给自己买了一瓶汽水的Google工程师一样生气。这是Google内部史上最大的一次骚动,简直是前无古人,后无来者。
The Facilities Head, in charge of running the refreshment stations, wrote a very polite note to the company-wide mailing list along these lines:
设施部的老大福利部?,是管理茶点站的人。 他写了一封非常之有礼貌的邮件给全公司,内容如下:
"我想要和那个把自动贩卖机放到主楼公共区域的家伙谈一谈。我已经从你们的同事那里收到了超过2000封邮件,大家都很关心这件事。“
The vending machine was a practical joke by someone with way too much time on their hands.
这个自动贩卖机是个真枪实弹的玩笑,某个吃饱了撑着的家伙干的。
又Clive Woodrow 回答
Mary (my daughters, 16 year old friend) was texting another friend when Mary's mother walked by. She noticed Mary's text chat and ask what does "WTF" mean? Mary in a moment of quick thinking said, "Oh Susan was asking what I was doing tonight so I told her I was WTF, you know, With The Family."
Mary(我女儿的16岁朋友)在给她一个朋友发短信,当她娘亲走过的时候。她母上大人注意到应该是偷看到Mary的短信,然后问”WTF“ 的意思。Mary灵机一动说”哦,Susan问我今晚做了什么,所以我跟她说我在WTF,你懂得,和家人一起(With The Family首字母缩写)
Mary的娘亲笑了说“那很好啊”,然后就继续她自己的活了图样图森破啊
A few months later, the family took a summer vacation to Paris. As they were traveling around the city, Mary's mom said to her, "I can't believe all these Facebook Likes I am getting about our trip."
几个月之后,Mary全家去巴黎度暑假。当他们在城市里观光的时候,Mary的娘亲跟她说',“我在非死不可上提到我们的旅游,我没办法相信我居然可以得到那么多赞。“
Mary问,”为啥,你都说啥了?“
Mary母上回答说,“没什么特别的啊,就,在巴黎WTF。”
(WTF 实际上是 What The Fuck。。。)
沙发被占,不翻了...
沙发不是你的借口,我不能成为你的理由。
记得做个快乐的抖M,爱妃——来抢啊!
沙发不是你的借口,我不能成为你的理由。记得做个快乐的抖M,爱妃——来抢啊!...
图书馆去,你自己慢慢抖吧……
高级啊……还来插图表情……
沙发被占,不翻了你们都不翻……那我来逗逼一下(说好的图书馆呢?!!)...
第一个翻译的!抱住!我看的时候一定先看你的!!
沙发被占,不翻了你们都不翻……那我来逗逼一下(说好的图书馆呢?!!)...
爱妃果然狮子座的,最经不起挑衅
PS:谁说我不翻的,人家先翻译那篇有图的……
第一个翻译的!抱住!我看的时候一定先看你的!!...
沙发专业户。话说怎么好像什么时候发你都在的感觉……...
推开某K,抱住女王:但见新人笑,那闻旧人哭……
PS:支持女王工作、让某K抢不到沙发而不爽就是我的工作。
用人家刷微博的时间刷扇贝,就是我无时不在的绝招。
爱妃果然狮子座的,最经不起挑衅PS:谁说我不翻的,人家先翻译那篇有图的……...
老是愛妃愛妃的叫,都傳緋聞了!這會影響我市場的!
老是愛妃愛妃的叫,都傳緋聞了!這會影響我市場的!...
此版块,只聊翻译,你确定要在这里继续,小心被Cheka大删回复啊!
要不你在你们小组,或是论坛开个帖子神马的,我去澄清一下:
其实咱俩真不熟,你姓氏为艾,单字为妃,我在开玩笑的。
并且证明你是个阳光好少年,把你推向更广阔市场,肿么样?艾妃同学
没有加入小组
最喜欢看糗事!先反应一个问题,S发我的短信(所有短信都是)点开只能看到回复俩字,内容完全没有的要我怎么回复~~~另外一篇明儿再翻
Q: What are some of the funniest true stories you have ever heard or experienced?
有哪些你自己听过或经历过的最搞笑的事?
我在Quora上花很多时间刷一些‘正经’的话题。但是我也喜欢好笑的故事。所以请分享一些发生在你身上的趣事。
Google的自动贩卖机
(100% true story.)百分百真事
Google is infamous for its free food. At one time, there was free breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as fully stocked bins of every kind of nuts, candybars, and soda you could possibly imagine. It was like a trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.
Google因其免费食物“声名狼藉”。有段时间,谷歌有免费的早餐,午饭以及晚餐,还储备了各种你能想到的坚果、棒棒糖和苏打饼干。就像是去欢乐糖果屋的旅行。
有天早上,每个上班的人发现有个主要的食品站不见了,取而代之的是一台自动贩卖机!
你从来没见过还得付钱买苏打的谷歌攻城狮是如此沮丧。Google里的嚎啕声,不管是以前还是之后,从未如此大过。
设备部管理食品站的头儿,给全公司的人写了一封非常有礼貌的短邮
mailing list along these lines:怎么翻?
那台自动贩卖机是谁放在了主楼的公共区域?我想找你聊下。我已经收到其他同事的2000多封对此表达深切担忧的邮件。
翻的一点都不礼貌额
那台自动贩卖机是某个太闲的人的恶作剧
Mary(我女儿16岁的朋友)在给另外一个朋友发短信,这时她妈妈刚好经过。她瞥了一眼mary的聊天短信,问道:‘TMD’是啥意思?Mary迅速想了一下回答道‘哦~susan问我今晚过得咋样所以我告诉她TMD,你造的,挺美的。
mary的妈妈笑了笑,说,哦~那很好。就接着做她自己的事情去了
几个月后,Mary一家去巴黎度暑假。他们在环游巴黎的时候,mary的妈妈跟她说,‘真是不能相信我发的关于这次旅行的脸谱收到了这么多赞!
mary问:啥?你说了什么?
她妈妈说:没什么特别的啊,在巴黎挺美的。
这篇中文不好对应,所以边篡改边YY了下,哈哈
最喜欢看糗事!先反应一个问题,S发我的短信(所有短信都是)点开只能看到回复俩字,...
木有内容?!这不科学……我要反馈一下……
没有加入小组
可能是我IE浏览器版本太低,换了个浏览器又看到啦
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框去韩国旅游需要准备些什么? - 知乎487被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="9分享邀请回答1615 条评论分享收藏感谢收起weixin.qq.com/r/K3UNFUHE5xyYrQV29yA5 (二维码自动识别)753 条评论分享收藏感谢收起耐克鞋系有哪些? - 知乎<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="0,693分享邀请回答4.7K288 条评论分享收藏感谢收起14883 条评论分享收藏感谢收起(单词翻译:单击)
5.The Crossed Fingers5.交叉手指When you want to wish someone good luck, you&#39;ll often tell them, &I&#39;ll keep my fingers crossed& that they get the promotion, are pregnant or win the lottery. The gesture is made by crossing your middle finger over your pointer. If you really, really want to wish someone good luck, you might tell them you&#39;ll cross all of your fingers and your toes, too. That is, if you live in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. or Australia.当你想要祝别人好运时,你总是说:“我会把手指交叉为你祝福的”,而这样的好事一般是获得升职、怀孕或中彩票。要做这个手势,需要交叉中指和食指。如果你真心诚意地想要祝福别人,你或许可以告诉他们,你会交叉你所有的指头,包括你的脚趾。不过,前提是你得生活在美国,加拿大,英国或是澳大利亚。If you happen to be a resident of Vietnam, however, you&#39;ll view crossed fingers as a vulgar symbol for female genitalia. Even worse is if another person crosses his fingers just for (or at) you. Then, it&#39;s an especially shocking and horrid offense. Crossed fingers are an ancient European superstition. Originally, the person locked fingers with another to form a cross (an X, like the Scottish cross of St. Andrew) and wish good luck. Later, the custom devolved to just one person crossing his or her fingers. And now most of the time we don&#39;t even cross fingers, but just say we will.不过,如果你碰巧住在越南,你就会视交叉手指为暗指女性私处的下流动作。尤其当别人专门对你交叉手指时,事态就更为糟糕,这样的冒犯会令人感到震惊和不齿。交叉手指始于古代欧洲的迷信传统。起初,人们与他人交叉手指来形成一个十字(做出X的形状,就像苏格兰圣安德鲁教堂的十字架)并希望获得好运。之后,这个习惯演变成为一个人交叉自己的手指。如今,大部分时候我们不再交叉手指了,不过还是先假设这个习惯仍然存在吧。4.The Outward Hand4.手掌外翻&Talk to the hand. (&#39;Cause the face ain&#39;t listening.)& This popular American phrase began in the 1990s, and was accompanied by a gesture — thrusting out your hand toward another, with fingers spread and the palm out. While only mildly rude in the U.S., the gesture is very nasty and even confrontational in other lands.“你还是和我的手说话吧。(毕竟我可懒得理你)”这个短语在上个世纪九十年代于美国风靡一时,并且产生了伴随手势:把手甩向对方,手指展开,掌心外翻。在美国,这个手势委婉地表示了冒犯,但在其他国家,它却尤为下令人厌恶,甚至充满了挑衅的意味。It&#39;s most popularly associated with Greece, where it&#39;s called the moutza. Those who give the moutza often accompany the gesture by saying, &Na!& which means, &Here you go!& Supposedly the gesture has its roots in ancient Byzantium, where people shamed criminals by scooping up cinders (moutzos) in their hands and then rubbing them on the offenders&#39; faces. Some say dirt or feces also were used. In addition to Greece, the gesture is unwelcome in parts of Africa and in Pakistan. While the Japanese don&#39;t employ the moutza, they have a very similar gesture with the thumb tucked in. Incidentally, the moutza&#39;s basic meaning is an aggressive, &To hell with you!& or something stronger.最为普遍的看法是,这个手势与希腊颇有渊源,其在当地被称为“moutza”。做出这个手势的人们往往同时大喊一声“喏!”,表示“走你!”。据推测,这个动作起源于旧时的拜占庭,当时的居民们用双手舀起一捧煤渣(希腊语“moutzos”),并将其涂在犯罪者的面部以示羞辱。有说法认为灰尘和排泄物也在使用之列。除了希腊,这个手势在非洲的局部地区和巴基斯坦也是不被接受的。尽管日本人不使用“moutza”,但他们有一个拇指内扣的手势与之十分类似。“Moutza”手势的直接含义攻击性十足,代表“去死吧”甚至要更为粗鲁。3.The Forearm Jerk3.前臂上举When you think of it, Americans&#39; use of &the finger& to deeply degrade someone is a pretty small, meek hand gesture, considering the hefty insult it&#39;s supposed to convey. The European forearm jerk, in contrast, is a much meatier gesture.如果你觉得,美国人的竖中指的动作,相比其所意图传达的侮辱性而言实在是毫无震慑力,那么与之相对的欧洲式的前臂上举动作则实在得多了。First you take your right hand and make a tight fist. Then you jerk your right forearm up as you slap the bicep forcefully with your left hand. Southern European males, including those in France, who call it the bras d&#39;honneur, use the forearm jerk as a crude, phallic way to flip someone the bird. It can also indicate sentiments such as, &I&#39;m better than you are,& &Get lost, loser!& or &Up yours, buddy!& In Brazil, the gesture is known as the banana, although its meaning is the same. Men in Britain and Germany sometimes make the forearm jerk as a rude way of indicating they&#39;re lusting after a particular woman, although they&#39;d never make the gesture at the woman.要做出这个动作,首先,伸出你的右手并紧握成拳,而后在右前臂上举的同时,左手猛力拍击肱二头肌。欧洲南部的男性,包括法国男人们(他们称这个动作为“bras d’honneur”)习惯于用这个带有性暗示的下流动作来代替竖中指。同时,这个动作也可以表达诸如“我比你强”,“滚开,傻X!”或是“一边凉快去,伙计!”。在巴西,这个手势暗示着男性生殖器,不过适用范围和欧洲相同。英国和德国男性会用这个手势来低俗地表示对某一位女性的垂涎,尽管当着女人的面他们可从不敢这么做。2.The Cutis2.“Cutis”手势Of all the hand gestures discussed thus far, the cutis seems the silliest. Of course, that&#39;s just to Western sensibilities. Primarily used in India and Pakistan, the hand sign is made by putting the tip of your thumb in your mouth with the rest of your fingers standing straight up. (Some people do it with the fingers curled in.) Once you make the gesture, you flick your thumb out of your mouth while crying out, &Cutta!& (&Screw you!&) This gesture is not only an insult to you, but to your entire family — sort of like saying you and your family all suck — hence its severity. One of the more notable uses of the cutis was by Shoaib Akhtar, considered the fastest bowler in cricket history. Akhtar gave the cutis in Melbourne during a rain delay in the 2004 test series against Australia.“Cutis”手势应该是目前上榜的手势中最愚不可及的一个了。不过的确,这个评判只是基于西方人的认知标准。这个手势最初起源于印度和巴基斯坦,人们用嘴含住大拇指前端,竖起剩下的四根手指(有些人偏好把四根手指内扣),并且在喊出“Cutta!(去你的!)”同时把大拇指弹出。因为这个手势不仅对个人产生了侮辱,还顺带牵连了受辱者的全家,相当于咒骂“你全家都不是东西!”,因此性质才尤为恶劣。这一手势在历史上最令人哗然的使用记录由阿伊布·阿卡塔所创造,他被认为是板球史上最快的投球手。他在2004年的国际板球锦标赛上做出了这个手势,当时,墨尔本对阵澳大利亚的比赛因降雨而被迫中断。1.The Thumbs-Up1.竖大拇指Thumbs down on the thumbs-up sign when you&#39;re traveling. This seemingly-innocuous gesture that means, &Great! I like it! All right!& in the U.S. has pretty awful meanings elsewhere. In the Middle East, for example, it means up your butt, fella. (Or worse.) Many, if not most, Latin Americans find it offensive, as do citizens of West Africa, Greece, Russia, Sardinia, the south of Italy, Australia, the Philippines and many Islamic nations. Phew! That&#39;s a lot of thumbs-up haters. The gesture may have been popularized during World War II, when American pilots flashed the sign to their grounds crews to indicate they were good to go. But scholars believe it actually originated in ancient Rome when crowds used the &thumbs-up& sign to mean a gladiator should be speared or hid their thumbs if he should be spared. (Notice the negative meaning?) If you simply can&#39;t stop using this sign, know that you&#39;ll be all right in Germany and certain areas of Japan, where the thumbs-up sign simply indicates the number one.在四处旅行时乱竖大拇指可不是个好主意。这个对美国人而言代表着“哇塞!牛逼啊!我喜欢!”的手势,看起来毫无攻击性,但却可能是别处的禁忌动作。比如,在中东地区,竖大拇指意味着“滚一边去,伙计”或更甚。尽管不是绝对现象,但大多数的拉美人都视竖拇指为一种冒犯,在西非、希腊、俄罗斯、撒丁岛、澳大利亚、菲律宾和意大利南部及众多伊斯兰国家,情况也是如此。嘿,看来这个手势的反对党可不在少数。有说法认为这个手势在二战期间风靡开来,因为当时美军飞行员向地面机组人员竖起大拇指,来表示已准备就绪。不过,学者们坚信该动作起源于古罗马时期。那时,人们竖起拇指来表决一名角斗士是否该被标枪投死,当拇指收起时,这名战士则可以被赦免。(注意看了,这含义可大不相同)如果你实在情难自禁地想要竖起大拇指,那么只要你在德国或是日本的特定地区都大可不必担心,因为在当地这个手势意味着“你是最棒的”。翻译:张韵可
审校:Shrsvbeiftnkvdc
来源:前十网

我要回帖

更多关于 宁德成立三都澳新区 的文章

随机推荐