个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。QQ飞车里有首音乐中间高潮时I(忘记了)be nanananana,是什么歌?_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
QQ飞车里有首音乐中间高潮时I(忘记了)be nanananana,是什么歌?
我有更好的答案
这首歌曲名字叫做 Right Now (Na Na Na)
AKon - Right Now(Na Na Na) Maximal r&b - The Freshest & Hottest R&B/ Hip-Hop Music! It's been so long that I haven't seen your face Try to be strong But the stress I have is washing with wont belong before i get you by my side And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you till I was fill all my mind I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na Girl I know mistake will lay between us to And we show our eyes that now even says somethings were true I can't go and haven't seen my girl this thing why can it be the way it was your are my homie lover friend I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na I can't lie I miss you much Watching everyday you goes by I miss you much Tell i get you back I m gonna cry I miss you much You are the apple on my I Girls I miss you much I miss you much I can't lie I miss you much Watching everyday you goes by I miss you much Tell i get you back I m gonna cry I miss you much You are the apple on my I I miss you much I miss you much I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na I want you to fly with me want you to fly I miss i had lie with me miss I had lie I wish you could die with me wish you could die I woundered a crime with me woundered a crime I want you to fly with me want you to fly I miss i had lie with me miss I had lie I wish you could die with me wish you could die I woundered a crime with me woundered a crime I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na I wanna make up right now na na na Wish we never broke up right now na na na we need to lay up right now na na na
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。号音乐频道播放的一首中文和英文结合的歌,这首歌QQ飞车里也有的,求歌名()。_百度知道
号音乐频道播放的一首中文和英文结合的歌,这首歌QQ飞车里也有的,求歌名()。
求歌名()号音乐频道播放的一首中文和英文结合的歌,这首歌QQ飞车里也有的
我有更好的答案
emI just wish they only knew May they have lived without a homeBut my homies love me kept me warmTaught me to forget 's the odysseyIt'bout the gameMoney
painThis sudden end to my daysMakes me wish I'd changed my waysSpent more time with the posseOne-t
meMusic'Now I watch over my boysHelp'em keep on making noiseNever pictured me with wingsGuess I's here for you
for meJust listen find the magic key (yours truly)Music's here for you
for meJust listen find the magic keyMusic&#39The Magic Key - One-TListen up To my days change my waysThis sudden end to my daysMakes me wish I'd changed my waysSpent more time with the posseOne-t
meFrom up here
life seems so smallWhat's theMeaning of it all Miss the way it used to beOne-t
meWhere in the world could I be Homies looking so cool
I'm cool-t Tuxedos made of snowIs there something I should know Mom and Pop and little broDead and gone so long agoCould this be paradise at last The first test I't afterlive without's the odysseyIt've ever passedMusic's the odyssey (yeah)It's here for you
for me (magic key)Just listen like your life be freeMissing you
missing youMissing you
magic crewMissing you
missing youMissing you
magic crewHad a meeting with my makerThe superhuman bakerHe popped me in the ovenAnd set the dial to lovin's the odysseyIt's here for you
for meJust listen let your life be freeBlissful days
what you gonna do Still I miss my old t-crewCan&#39
采纳率:88%
来自团队:
dream(极速梦想)
说说看。一两句歌词你还记得吧
不好意思,是炫舞时代里也有的,一个男子组合唱的一首中英文结合的歌,就是忘了歌名希望知道的朋友给我答案啊谢谢了(^~^)。
炫舞时代里也有的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq飞车的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首在电视上播过的歌 歌词是什么 you make me feel, we can fly,i can……叫什么?_百度知道
有一首在电视上播过的歌 歌词是什么 you make me feel, we can fly,i can……叫什么?
我有更好的答案
re like a movie staryou lose track of where we arei know it sounds so clicheand you take my breath awaywhen we're together feel like i can know you foreverexciting familiar but new(chorus)now i know that no one else would doall that i knewnothing was true(until i met you)no one else i seethe one that sees me for what i can bein everything you dothink i found the new classic in youit&#39是《灰姑娘之舞动奇迹》电影里的歌if you're listeningmary this is for youwhoa whoaI`m try to say it rightbeen rehearsing this all nightand i had the words planned downbut now nothing's coming outcause you's become so hard for me to be surprisedbut you're bringing back the real meno judgement in your eyeswhen i dance with youthat's how i speak the truthit&#39
采纳率:42%
do for melet me serenade your soul when you'refeeling down and low let the musiccome alive let tendermess arrive let me serenade your soul when you'refeeling down and low boy, baby,应该是卫兰的《Chocolate Ice》, take time to be gentle and kindyou sweat cause you run and run allday in my mindfly to the moon and the sunand let&#39您好;s go have fun(come and take my hand and free our soul again)fly to the moon and the sunand let's go have fun it's 123my love is plain to seewhat i do for you, you makeme feel so high together we can flyBring me to the sea of sugar and spicereminiscing through some chocolate ices 123my love is plain to seewhat i do for you:东亚唱片发行时间:曲:雷颂德 词:侧田 (On Your Mark)Bring me to the sea of sugar and spicereminiscing through some chocolate ices go have fun(come and take my hand and free our soul again)fly to the moon and the sunand let's go have fun it&#39, take time to be gentle and kindyou sweat cause you run and run allday in my mindfly to the moon and the sunand let&#39, baby, do for melet me serenade your soul when you'refeeling down and low let the musiccome alive let tendermess arrive let me serenade your soul when you'relet me serenade your soul when you&#39。卫兰-Chocolate Ice (听身体唱歌)专辑名称:Day & Night 发行公司
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求QQ飞车里的一首背景音,那是首英文歌男声的特别激情狂野,歌词好像是I can。。。。_百度知道
求QQ飞车里的一首背景音,那是首英文歌男声的特别激情狂野,歌词好像是I can。。。。
我有更好的答案
应该是 Fall Out Boys的Uma Thurman,不是再回来找我
采纳率:75%