外国语学院
On the Symbolism in George Orwell ′s Animal Farm
Supervisor: Associate Professor Xue Mei
A Thesis Submitted to School of Foreign Languages
Of Handan College in Partial Fulfillment
Of the Requirement for the Degree
Of Bachelor of Arts
Handan, China
本人的毕业论文是在指导教师的指导下独立撰写完成的。如有剽窃、抄袭、造假等违反学术道德、学术规范和侵权的行为,本人愿意承担由此产生的各种后果,直至法律责任,并愿意通过网络接受公众的监督。特此郑重声明。

毕业论文作者:
Acknowledgements
I?am?glad?to?express?my?gratitude.?First?of?all,?I?would?like?to extend my most sincere gratitude to my teacher Xue Mei, for her constant encouragement and guidance. She has walked me through all the stages of the writing of this thesis. In this period she has given me much advices and useful suggestions on my thesis. I thank her for generously sharing her knowledge and time, for being patient with my questions.
The?research?in?this?article?would?not?have?been?possible?without?her?help.?I am also thankful to other professors, who have taught me and enlightened me with their instructive lectures.
What’s more, I am also thankful to my classmates, especially my roommates who have offered much help. And they have provided me with reference materials of great value.
Last my thanks would go to my beloved family for their loving considerations and great confidence in me all through these years. I am grateful to my parents for their unfailing understand and considerate care.
The famous novel Animal Farm is one of the works written by George Orwell. This novel is his masterpiece and published in England in 1945. Time magazine regards the book as one of the 100 best English-language novels.
The various usage of symbolism in Animal Farm makes the novel as a famous work of the world. This thesis intends to analyze the symbolism in this novel. It is mainly divided into three parts. Chapter One mainly analyze
正在加载中,请稍后...你所在的位置: >
动物农场小游戏大全
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40.
【动物农场小游戏专题】
专题介绍:7399小游戏为您提供最新最全【动物农场】小游戏在线免费玩,还有各类动物农场小游戏下载,最新的动物农场小游戏排行榜,更多好玩的小游戏尽在7399游戏大全!
人气:452人气:327您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【精品】AnimalFarmbyGeorgeOrwell(动物庄园英文原版).DOC 44页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
Animal Farm (30,210 wds)
by George Orwell
Chapter IV – pg 11 (1,772 wds)
Chapter V – pg 14 (3,167 wds)
Chapter VI – pg 18 (2,849 wds)
Chapter VII – pg 22 (3,676 wds)
Chapter VIII – pg 27 (4,121 wds)
Chapter IX – pg 33 (3,674 wds)
Chapter X – pg 38 (3,380 wds)_____________________
(2,698 wds)
Mr. Jones, of the Manor Farm, had locked the hen-houses for the night, but was too drunk to remember to shut the pop-holes. With the ring of light from his lantern dancing from side to side, he lurched across the yard, kicked off his boots at the back door, drew himself a last glass of beer from the barrel in the scullery, and made his way up to bed, where Mrs. Jones was already snoring.
As soon as the light in the bedroom went out there was a stirring and a fluttering all through the farm buildings. Word had gone round during the day that old Major, the prize Middle White boar, had had a strange dream on the previous night and wished to communicate it to the other animals. It had been agreed that they should all meet in the big barn as soon as Mr. Jones was safely out of the way. Old Major (so he was always called, though the name under which he had been exhibited was Willingdon Beauty) was so highly regarded on the farm that everyone was quite ready to lose an hour's sleep in order to hear what he had to say.
At one end of the big barn, on a sort of raised platform, Major was already ensconced on his bed of straw, under a lantern which hung from a beam. He was twelve years old and had lately grown rather stout, but he was still a majestic-looking pig, with a wise and benevolent appearance in spite of the fact that his tushes had never been cut. Before long the other animals began to arrive and make themselves comfortable after their different fashions. First came the three dogs, Bluebell, Jessie, and Pincher, and then the pigs, who
正在加载中,请稍后...一个游戏团队宣布 乔治·奥威尔的 动物庄园 即将被改编成游戏一个游戏团队宣布 乔治·奥威尔的 动物庄园 即将被改编成游戏丰功伟业百家号一个独立游戏团队宣布他们正在进行对George Orwell,1945年的小说《Animal Farm》进行游戏改编的工作。在他们的官网上,这款游戏被描述为是一部“冒险大亨”般的游戏,玩家将在动物革命前和动物革命期间,扮演一个动物的角色,在“动物主义”中起起伏伏。游戏的“冒险”部分将会聚焦于故事的选择,让玩家在动物革命之中选择自己的道路;“大亨部分”将集中在农场的运营上,玩家在“冒险”中会承担他们在这部分所做出的决定而导致的后果。小说《动物庄园》封面小说《动物庄园》出版于1945年,被广泛的认为是现代小说中最伟大的作品之一,经常出现在各种“最佳”名单里。小说从动物的角度出发反映了当时的俄罗斯斯大林主义的崛起。用一个寓言故事讲述了绝对权力与极权主义的危害。正是这些让主创团队们聚在了一起。团队成员在接受媒体采访时说到:“我们正在进入一个与乔治·奥威尔所描述的故事不太一样的时代,这是社会主义的正确时机。”他说,团队希望玩家可以通过游戏来理解“压迫者与被压迫的人”。团队成员均有过制作3A游戏的经验,如《巫师3(The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)》《黑手党3(Mafia III)》等。动画版封面值得注意的是,这款游戏获得了奥维尔庄园的授权,制作团队说,他们完全投入了游戏,并在这个过程中广泛审视团队的目标以及想法,这是他们应该把关的。目前游戏还没有公布具体的发布日期,不过该团队确认,游戏将会登陆PC平台与其他平台。本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。丰功伟业百家号最近更新:简介:泛舟近代史,讲述那些精彩的故事!作者最新文章相关文章北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@vip.sina.com··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 tv动物农场 的文章

随机推荐