色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。BLACK DIAMOND_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
BLACK DIAMOND
&&Black Diamond是少女动漫《守护甜心》的插曲(也是角色歌),为动漫中人气歌手星那歌呗演唱,演唱为其声优:水树奈奈。
你可能喜欢造船英语口语教材_甜梦文库
造船英语口语教材
船舶英语口语Part OneShip Common PatternsLesson 1 Oral Shipbuilding English1.1 船厂生活用语 Life in the Yard1. 2. 3. 您好! (第一次见面)How do you do? 您好!见到您很高兴。How do you do? I?m very glad to meet you. 让我来介绍一下在座的各位先生。林先生,我们厂的厂长;王先生,总工程师; 吴先生,船体车间主任。Let me introduce the gentlemen present here. This is Mr. Lin,
Mr. Wang, Mr. Wu, director of the hull shop. 欢迎您到我们船厂来!Welcome to our shipyard! 请喝茶。Please have a cup of tea. 喂,您好吗?(熟人之间)Hi, how are you? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?Fine, thank you, and how are you? 很好,谢谢!Very well, thanks. 我们现在就开始工作好吗?Shall we start our work now? 请这边走。This way, please. 我可以进来吗?May I come in? 请进!Yes, please. 早晨好,女士。Good morning, ma?am (Madam). 早晨好,布莱克先生。请坐。Good morning, Mr. Blake. Take a seat, please. 请问您有什么事和我商讨?What business would you like to talk with me about? 船东想在船上做些变化。The ship owner wants to make some changes in the hull. 这样的事,我只能晚些时候回答您。In that case, I need to answer you later. 好的。 如果你做出了决定, 请尽快告诉我。 OK. If you make the decision, please tell me soon. 没有问题,再见!No problem. Good bye. 有一个舱口盖有点问题,我想和你谈谈。There is something wrong with the hatch cover. I would like to discuss it with you. 对不起,我听不懂您讲话,您能说得慢一点吗?I?m sorry. I can?t follow you. Can you speak slowly? 我的意思是我想和您谈一谈舱口盖的问题。I mean I want to talk with you about the hatch cover. 噢,我懂了。到我办公室去详谈。 Oh, I see. Let?s go to my office and talk it over in detail.14. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 船舶英语口语 24. 那再好不过了。That couldn?t be better. 25. 我想要一份这种图纸。I would like a copy of this drawing. 26. 对不起,我帮不了这个忙。您可以到技术科去要。I?m sorry. I can?t help you. You may ask the technical department for it. 27. 您知道电话号码吗?Do you know the telephone number? 28. 分机号是 4557。It?s 4557 extension. 29. 非常愿意帮助您!My pleasure! 30. 生活还习惯吗?Have you got used to life here? 31. 完全可以。By all means. 32. 小心,当心。Be careful (Take care). 33. 正是这样,对啦。Just so. 34. 好,可以,行。All right. 35. 请休息会儿。Have a rest (break), please. 36. 哦,我明白了。Oh, I see. 37. 给你,接着。Here you are. 38. 那样更好一些。That?s better. 39. 抓好扶手。Please hold the handrails well. 40. 请看这(那)个。Look at this (that) one. 41. 请用对讲机。Please use your intercom. 42. 请继续,我听着呢!Go on please. I?m listening 43. 一点也不麻烦。It?s no trouble. 44. 我不懂。I don?t understand. 45. 就是这些,完了。That?s all. 46. 听我说。Listen to me. 47. 注意。Mind. 48. 再来一次。Once more. Once again. 49. 我要像这样的。I want something like this. 50. 请再说一遍好吗?I beg your pardon. 51. 现在可以开始了吗?Shall we begin now? 52. 这样可以了吗?Is this all right? 53. 让我检查一下。Let me have a check. 54. 问题(毛病)在哪儿?What?s the trouble? / What?s wrong with it? 55. 这鼓风机怎么了?What?s wrong with the blower? 56. 质量(设备)怎么样?How/What about quality (equipment)? 57. 那个单词是什么意思?What dose that word mean? / What?s the meaning of that word? 58. 有件事情要和你谈一谈。There?s something I should like to speak to you about. 59. 我得等多久?How long do I have to wait?2 船舶英语口语 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 有件事情我要解释一下。There is a certain matter I want to explain. 到什么时候你才有空?Up to what time shall you be free? 位置不对。The position is wrong. 图纸有问题。There?s something wrong with the drawing. 别担心,很容易解决的。Don?t worry. That?s easy to deal with. 这是唯一可以解决的办法。This is the only way out. 如果你能够的话,尽量早一些来。Try to come earlier, if you can. 我在三点钟左右等你。I?ll wait for you at about three. 一定要想办法做。Do try to do. 恐怕你在这一点上弄错了。I?m afraid you are mistaken there. 那也正是我所认为的。That?s just what I think. 我的意见也是那样。That?s my opinion too. 我们一定去好吗?Shall we go together? 开始验收吧?Let?s start to check some items. 我打电话给你,怎么样?Suppose I telephone to you. 您同意接受吗?Will you accept it? 我们十分愿意接受这个提议。We are quite ready to accept the offer. 可能。Possibly (Probably). 这是我的名片。This is my business card. 您满意吗?Are you satisfied with it? 我希望再见到你。I?m looking forward to seeing you again. 让我们喝杯茶休息一下吧。Let?s take a tea break. 禁止吸烟。No smoking. 谢谢你的夸奖。Thank for your compliment. 请写在这儿。Please write it here. 我不认为如此。I don?t think so. 多可惜!what a pity! 真遗憾。That?s too bad. 振动(温度、压力、速度)是正常的。The vibration(temperature,pressure,speed) is normal. 压力大于正常值。The pressure is more than normal. 速度低于正常值。The speed is less than normal. 对不起,还没完工呢。Sorry, it has not been finished yet. 提交(验收)成功。Submission (delivery) is Ok.1.2 船体 Hull Construction1. 2. 你们船厂造什么船?What ships do you build? 集装箱船, 散装船, 还有一些驳船。 Container ships, bulk carriers, and some barges.3 船舶英语口语 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 你厂吊车最大起重能力是多少?How much is the maximum lifting capacity in your shipyard? 300 吨,是船台用起重机,跨度 72m。300 tons, it is a berth derrick, the span being 72m. 在这里,你们怎么样对钢板进行预处理?Here, how do you pretreat the steel plates? 我们用抛丸(喷沙)的方法。We call it shot-blasting (sand-blasting). 抛丸后还要将钢板涂漆吗?After shot-blasting, do you paint the steel plates? 是的,我们称之为车间底漆。Yes, we do. And we call it priming paint. 钢板移动的速度是多少?How fast is the plate moving? 大约每分钟 5 米。About 5m a minute. 你们怎样切割钢板?How do you cut a steel plate? 小于 10mm 的钢板, 用机械切割法。 plates less than 10mm, we use mechanical For cutting method. 那么大于 10mm 的呢?How about the plates over 10mm (thicker plates)? 我们用火焰切割法。一般这些切割都是数控的。We use the flame cutting method. Most of the cutting is done by numerical control (NC). 怎样将钢板加工成不同的形状呢?How do you make the steel plate into different shapes? 我们有不同种类的冲压机械。 可滚压, 弯制和折边。 use different kinds of press We machines. We can roll, bend, or flange a plate. 型材怎样加工呢, 像球扁钢, 角钢和一些加强材?How do you shape the different sections, such as, bulb plates, angle bars, and other stiffeners? 我们用水火弯板法加工不规则形状部件,像球鼻艏。 We use the line-heating method to shape irregular parts, such as bulbous bow. 你怎样知道弯制合格了呢?How do you know the bending is good? 我们用样板来检验。We will check it with templates. 在焊接钢板,肋骨,甲板横梁时,你们用什么焊接方法?What welding methods do you use in connecting the plates, frames, and beams? 对于长直缝,我们用埋弧焊或二氧化碳气体保护焊;拐角处和小地方,还用手 工焊。For straight seams, we use submerged arc welding or ca for some corners and small areas, we still use manual welding. 就水密舱壁而言,怎样检查其水密性?For watertight bulkheads, how do you check the watertightness? 靠压缩空气或水压力。By compressed air or by water pressure. 双层底分段是在胎架上造的吗?Is the double bottom block built on pin jigs? 是的,里面的一些管件也已经装好了。Yes, some pipes in it have also been fitted. 分段大合拢在哪里进行?Where is the grand-block joining done?423. 24. 25. 26. 27. 船舶英语口语 在船台上。On the building berth. 在你们船厂船舶怎样下水?How is a ship launched in your shipyard? 我们通常采用纵向下水方式。We usually launch a ship by end launching. 船台和下水支架有什么区别?What?s the difference between building-berth and launching cradle? 32. 船台是固定的地面支撑,下水支架仅用于下水时。后者在下水时与船体一起滑 入水中。 Building berth is the fixed ground support and launching-cradle is only used while launching. The latter will be sliding together with the ship into the water. 28. 29. 30. 31.1.3 舾装和涂装 Outfitting and Painting1. 舾装工作包括哪些?What work does the outfitting include? 2. 除了船壳结构外所有的部分,像管子, (甲板)起重机,桅杆,索具,主机,机 械设备,电缆和居住舱室的装饰。All the parts except the hull structure, such as pipes, derricks, masts, rigging, main engines, machinery, electrical cables, and accommodation services etc.. 3. 一般情况下你们什么时候开始舾装工作?When do you begin the outfitting generally? 4. 有些管路舾装在制造小分段时就开始了,也叫做分段预舾装;其它的在船舶下 水后进行。 Some piping outfitting is done when building sub-blocks, that is, on- others are done after launching. 5. 有这么多加工好的管子!可是怎样才能找到你所需要的管件呢?There are so many fabricated pipes! How can you find the pipe piece you need? 6. 对每个管件我们都编了号, 并且将所有的管件存放在不同的托盘中。 give each We pipe a coded number, and we store all the pipe pieces in different pallets. 7. 机舱中有许多管系,像燃油系统,冷却系统,滑油系统,消防系统,怎样识别 它们?There are many piping systems in the engine room, such as fuel oil system, cooling system, lubricating system, fire fighting system. How do you identify them? 8. 靠不同的颜色条。例如,蓝色表示冷却水,红色表示消防用水,黄色表示润滑 油。By different color tapes. For example, blue means cooling water, red for fire fighting, yellow for lubricating oil etc.. 9. 当安装一管件时,你怎样决定管件在船上的确切位置?When fitting a piece of pipe, how do you determine the exact position on board? 10. 看图纸, 图纸上清楚地表明了管件的三维尺寸。 do it with the help of drawings. We The drawing shows clearly the three dimensional position of a certain pipe. 11. 怎样打开舱口盖?How can you lift the hatch cover? 12. 使用液压系统。We lift the hatch cover by hydraulic system. 13. 怎样保证舱口盖水密?How is the hatch cover kept watertight? 14. 借助于橡胶密封条,将其安装在舱口围板四周。By rubber strips. We?ve installed5 船舶英语口语 the strips along the hatch coamings. 甲板上的舾装包括哪些?What outfitting should be done on deck? 包括以下部件的安装:锚机,绞车,带缆桩,导缆孔,桅杆,甲板起重机,通 风口和各种索具。That includes the installation of windlasses, winches, bollards, fairleader, masts, deck cranes, vent pipes and different kinds of rigging. 有这么多的舾装工作要做,你们将工程分包出去吗?There is so much outfitting work. Do you subcontract some of them? 是的,我们把所有的细木工舾装都分包了出去。这将节约我们很多的时间。Yes, we subcontract almost all the joiner work. This will save us lots of time. 居住舱室有哪些舾装工作?What outfitting is included in the living quarters? 主要指门窗的安装, 地板的铺设, 内置式家具的安装和油漆。 refers to installing It doors, windows, laying floor covering, fitting built-in furniture, and painting. 为了防止腐蚀, 油漆是很重要的, 对吗?In order to prevent hull corrosion, painting is very important, isn?t it? 是的,有很多油漆,有的适合船体水上部分,有的适合于水下部分。Quite right, there are many kinds of paint, and some are suitable for above water use, and some are for underwater. 油漆的涂层有多厚?How thick is the coating film? 这取决于不同种类的油漆。 涂层的厚度可能是 30, 或者 145 微米。 75 That depends on the different paint types. The film thickness may be 30μm, 75μm, or 145μm.. 喷漆时对温度有要求吗?Are there any requirements for the temperature when painting? 有。通常温度应介于-10? 到 40? 之间,相对湿度应介于 50%D80%。也要有好 C C 的通风。Sure, usually the temperature should be from (minus) C10? to 40? C C (Celsius), and the relative humidity should be between 50% and 80%. Good ventilation is also quite necessary. 怎样知道面漆涂层质量是好的?How do you know the finish coating is of good quality? 您可以靠肉眼观察。如果表面光滑,无裂纹,不起泡,一般说是好的。但必须 得到检查人员或船东的许可。You can check the surface by your eyes. If the surface is smooth and there is no crack and is no blisters on it, usually the painting is good. But it must be approved by the painting surveyor or the ship owner. 交船前怎样对船体外板进行油漆?Before delivering the ship to the owner, how do you paint the shell plating? 一般在干船坞中进行。We will do this in a drydock.15. 16.17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22.23. 24. 25. 26.27. 28.29. 30.1.4 轮机和电气 Marine and Electrical Engineering1. 机舱位于什么部位?Where is the main engine located?6 船舶英语口语 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 通常在船尾。Usually at the stern of the ship. 这条船上有多少台发电机? How many generators are there on board? 四台。其中一台是应急发电机。There are four. One of them is an emergency generator. 这间舱室有这么多的泵,用在什么上的?There are so many pumps in this room, what are they used for? 它们是燃油泵,润滑油泵,压载水泵,淡水泵,海水泵,和舭部液舱泵等。They are F.O. pumps, L.O. pumps, ballast pumps, fresh water pumps, sea water pumps, and bilge pumps. 泵有几种?How many types of pumps are there? 通常有两种:往复式和离心式。Usually there are two types. One is called the displacement pump and the other is called the centrifugal pump. 为什么需要压缩空气?Why do we need compressed air? 在船上主要用于启动主机。It is mainly used on board for starting main engines. 油水分离器也是必要的,是吗?Oil-water separators are necessary, aren?t they? 是的。 它们可以使油水分开, 从而使排放的水保持清洁。 Yes, they can keep oil and water apart and keep the discharged water clean. 热交换器是用于冷却的吗?Are the heat exchangers used for cooling? 是的, 它们用于冷却空气, 水和润滑油等。 Yes, they are used for cooling air, water, lubricating oil etc.. 轴的对中任务完成了吗?Has the shaft alignment been finished? 还没有。这需要反复的测量和计算,经验也很重要。Not yet, it needs repeated measuring and calculation, and some experience is also very important. 轴的尾轴承安装顺序如何?How do you install the afterward bearing of the shaft? 首先要镗孔,然后安装尾轴管,接下来装炮铜或白合金制的轴承套。First you need the boring for the shaft, then install the stern tube into the stern frame, next fit the gun-metal or white-metal bush. 你的意思是轴会与轴承套直接摩擦吗?Do you mean the shaft will run against the bush? 不, 在轴承内侧有一些槽, 槽中嵌着橡皮条。 这些橡皮条支撑着尾轴。 inside No, the bush, some rubber strips are pressed into the grooves. These strips support the shaft. 怎样安装螺旋桨?How do you install the propeller? 现在许多螺旋桨都是无键的, 用液压来拆装。 Now many propellers are keyless, so we install or remove a propeller by hydraulic pressure. 我想船上会有越来越多的电器安装,你这样认为吗?I think that there are more and more electrical installations on board. Do you think so? 是的。特别是机舱控制,货物吊运和电子设备。Of course, especially the main77. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.19. 20.21. 22. 23. 24. 船舶英语口语 engine room control, cargo handing, and electronic systems. 我想主机控制是最复杂的。I think the main engine control is the most complicated. 你说得对。 因为主配电板安装在这里。 You are quite right, since main switchboards are located there. 主配电板能控制什么?What can the main switchboards control? 主配电板通常包括几个控制面板:组合启动面板,用户面板,照明面板,柴油 发电机面板等。Usually the main switchboards consist of several panels: group starter panels, consumer panels, lighting panels, diesel generator panels etc.. 报警系统包括在上述面板内吗?The alarm system is also included in the above panels? 是的。主配电板中也可进行岸电和船电的切换和控制。Yes, and there can also be the power interchange between shore supply and ship supply. 一些控制可以自动完成吗?Can some controlling be done automatically? 当然。有两种方式可供选择:自动和手动。Certainly, there are two modes for your selection: automatic mode and manual mode. 船上电缆的铺设是由你们船厂的电工人员完成的吗?Are the electric cables laid out by your shipyard electricians? 说得对。 而且对电缆铺设还有些要求。 电缆端部要配接头。 That?s right. And there are some requirements for the cable laying. Moreover, all cable ends must be fitted with connectors. 怎样固定电缆?How do you fix a cable? 单根电缆可用焊在结构上的电缆夹头;成组电缆用金属电缆悬挂架。 Single cables may be fixed by clips
cables in groups are supported by metal cable hangers. 电缆穿过水密舱壁怎么办?What do you do if a cable passes through a watertight bulkhead? 那样的话,需要安装专用的密封管来确保水密。In that case, special stuffing tube will be used to keep the watertightness. 一般来说,怎样保护电缆免受损坏?Generally, how are the cables protected from damage? 在舱口及露天甲板处,用可拆卸的金属盖板;在一些高温和冷冻区,我们都将 电缆进行绝热、防冷等保护。In places such as hatches, and open decks, we use removable metal coverings;in some hot or refrigerated places, we use insulated cables.25. 26. 27. 28.29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34.35. 36.37. 38. 39. 40.8 船舶英语口语Lesson 2 Ship Fitter English2.1 装配过程用语 English for Fabrication Process1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 船舶舷侧列板有两大作用。The side frames of a ship have two principal functions. 横向构件的自动生产线。Automatic assembly of transverse members. 安装甲板下方的管道。Fitting the underdeck piping. 请装上通风管道。Please fit the ventilation ducts. 安装甲板上的电缆托盘。Fitting cable trays in a deck panel. 焊接及除烟装置。Welding and fume-extracting equipment. 作业条件令人满意。The work condition is satisfactory. 舾装在船台上或船坞内完成。The outfitting installation activities carried out on the building berth or dock. 使舾装工时达到最小。To minimize outfit installation man-hours. 紧密的合作是必要的。A high degree of coordination is essential. 机舱和卧室的舾装。The outfitting of machinery room and accommodation. 管子太长了。The tube is too long. 这管子短了点。The tube is a little bit short. 这块板太厚了。The plate is too thick. 请给我一块薄点的板。Please give me a thinner plate. 甲板板厚度。Thickness of the deck plating. 机器外壳的刚度。The stiffness of machinery casing support. 纵骨架式双底结构。Longitudinally-framed double bottom structure. 管道气割机在哪里?Where is the pipe cutting machine? 这里采用无法兰连接。Using the flangeless joint in this place. 管道数控加工自动流水线。Numerical controlled flow line for pipe shaping. 安装没有问题。No problem in installation. 船用泵出了什么问题?What?s wrong with marine pump? 你们在安装水密门吗?Are you installing the watertight door? 防火门应该安装在哪里?Where is the fire door to be installed? 这是由于安装错误造成的。It?s due to the mistake of the installation. 请按图纸安装甲板机械。Please install the deck machinery according to the drawing. 排揽装置在哪?Where is the spooling gear? 这样敲打有害。It is harmful hammering like this. 双头螺栓容易弯曲。The stud bends easily. 这个壳罩有污渣。There is sludge in the casing.9 船舶英语口语 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 螺帽拧紧了吗?Are the nuts tight? 受力均匀吗?Are the stresses evenly distributed? 这些管子应拆除并更新。The tube should be removed and replaced. 备用尾轴的螺纹部分涂漆了吗?Is the threaded portion of the spare tailshaft well coated with paint? 我们检查过了,没问题。We have checked it and found it Ok. 已试验过了,一切正常。It has been tested and everything is Ok. 这是设计问题造成的。It?s due to the mistake of design. 毛病还没找到。We have not found the trouble yet. 安装好了吗?Have you finished installation? 防火门不符合要求。The fire door is not satisfied with the regulation. 防火门需要重装。The fire door needs to be reinstalled. 能告诉我为什么吗?Can you tell me why? 还不清楚。It?s not clear yet. 这样做可以吗?Is it the right way to do it? 让我们检查一下是否有问题。 Let?s have a check to see if there is something wrong. 甲板窗装好了吗?Has the deck glass been installed? 我们正在安装。We are doing it now. 请检查一下天窗传动装置。Please check the skylight control gear. 舱盖长了一点。The hatch cover is a little bit longer. 舱盖有多宽?What is the breadth of the hatch cover? 舱盖板有多长?What is the length of the hatch board? 导缆钳在哪里?Where is the chock? 在那里。It?s over there. 请将人孔盖移开。Please move the manhole cover away. 人孔盖太沉移不动。The manhole cover is too weight to move. 我们一起移开它。Let?s move it away together. 水密门的把手坏了。The knob of the watertight door is damaged. 换一个门把手。The knob of the door should be renewed. 请马上拆除这台主机。Please begin the overhauling of the main engine at once. 主机必须做航行试车。The main engine must undergo the sea trials. 环槽应进行堆焊。The ring grooves should be built up by welding. 活塞顶坏了。The piston crown is damaged. 这些螺丝太松了,应该紧固。These screws are loose, they are to be tightened. 管子直径多大?What?s the diameter of the pipes. 接口处拧紧。Close the joints tightly. 当心不要破坏了螺纹。Take care not to damage the threads. 要消除振动。The vibration should be eliminated.10 船舶英语口语 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 93. 这些钢管应当用夹子固定起来。The steel pipes should be secured with clamps. 警铃安装的位置不适合。The position of alarm bells is not suitable. 把排气阀固定在它的开启位置。Lock the exhaust valve in its open position. 检查所有紧固螺母的上紧度。Check all fixing-nuts for tightening. 在这里装一个定位销,使相邻的两个部件对准。Fit a dowel pin here to keep the adjacent parts aligned. 请打一个中心标记。Please stamp a center mark. 将全部有头螺钉加热并拧下来。Heat and unscrew all the cap screws. 拧开联轴器螺栓。Unbolt the shaft coupling bolts. 做一个联轴器螺栓需要多长时间?How long will it take to make a coupling bolt? 排出阀已经关闭并密封。The discharge valve have been shut and sealed. 燃油管接头多大?What?s the size of the fuel pipe connection? 阀盘已用铁丝绑紧。Valve disks are fastened with iron wire. 绞缆机出毛病了。Something has gone wrong with the capstan. 我们需要使用这个滑车。We want to use this pulley. 使用一个专门工具来把它们脱开。Use a special tool to disengage them. 请等一等,我去把工具拿给你。Please wait for a moment, I?ll get the tool for you. 你看见谁把弯扳手拿走了?Did you notice anyone take the bend spanner away? 请你将扳手递给我好吗?Would you be so kind to pass me that spanner please? 借给我双头扳手。Lend me a double-ended spanner please. 拆螺旋桨用的扳手在舵机间。The spanner for dismantling the propeller is in the steering gear room. 用完后请放回原处。Please put it back in its original place after use. 我可以用一下这个台虎钳吗?May I use this table-vise for a moment? 可以用其他材料代替吗?Can it be substituted by some other kind of material? 什么材料能耐这样的高温。What material can resist such a high temperature? 把这些卸下来的部件移开以免损坏。Move this dismantled parts away lest they should get damaged.2.2 检测、测试用语 English for Check & Test1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 做管道密封性实验。Let?s do the tightness test of pipeline. 请再检查一遍。Please check it again. 开始做冲击试验。Let?s do the impact test. 有点小问题。These are something wrong. 我们马上解决。We will solve it immediately. 绞盘位置不对。The position of the winch is wrong. 用检漏灯检漏。Look for leaks with test lamp. 这些螺母应换新。These nuts should be renewed.11 船舶英语口语 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 这根管子应远离蒸汽管。This pipe should be kept well away from steam pipes. 螺丝和螺栓应检查上紧。The screws and the bolts are to be examined and tighted. 这块板已经严重腐蚀。This plate has been serious rotted. 这个叶片应进行热处理。The blade should undergo heat treatment. 对叶片进行表面抛光。Surfaces finish the blades. 整个系统应进行检漏。The whole system should be detected for leakage. 把铜管做成喇叭口形状以便接上活络接头。Flare up the copper tube to connect a union. 这段管子及其支管都需整形。The full length of this pipe and its branch have to be shaped. 管端有严重腐蚀。This is very serious corrosion on the tube ends. 把所有管子接头脱开。Disconnect all the piping connection. 拆开泵检查密封。Dismantle the pump to check its seal. 泵壳腐蚀了。The pump casing is corroded. 请检查一下淡水系统。Please check the fresh water system. 重力水柜在哪里?Where is the gravitation tank? 把启动空气分配器解体检查。Overhaul the starting air distributor. 建议涡轮增压器装上过滤消音器。 is suggested that the turbo-charger be provided It with a filter-silencer. 推杆和滚轮导架都要拆下来。Both the push rod and the roller guide should be removed. 凸轮和滚轮有严重凹陷。Both the cam and its roller are badly dented. 汽缸的主轴拐档差应调整到 5 毫米内。The defection of the main shaft on the cylinders should be readjusted to a limit of 5 mm. 塑料油封盖变形了。The plastic oil-sealing cover has deformed. 曲柄销应研磨并抛光。Crank-pin should be honed and polished. 汽缸套裂了。The cylinder liner is cracked. 你们准备什么时候吊缸?When do you plan to lift the piston out? 我们发现 1 号汽缸的活塞咬缸。We found the piston of No.1 cylinder seizing. 调整排气阀的间隙。Please adjust the clearance of the exhaust valve. 阀杆扭弯了。The valve spindle is bent and twisted. 这是由于安装不当。This is because of improper assembly. 唯一的办法就是重新安装。The only way to do is to reassembly. 你建议如何安装?What?s your suggestion for the installation? 还有什么要检查的?What else do you have to check? 这个系统要在运转情况下试验。The system should be tested under operating condition. 要检查汽缸盖吗?Will you inspect the cylinder cover?12 船舶英语口语 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 总段对接检验。Inspection of abutting edges of block. 舵装置的安装位置有问题。The installation position of steering is not reasonable. 安装工艺没有问题。This is no problem with the installation process. 这样可以吗?Is it the right way to do it? 让我们看看是否有问题?Let?s have a check to see if there is anything wrong? 你们什么时候试车?When will you begin the testing? 我们检查过了,一切正常。We have checked and found it OK. 应消除振动。The vibration should be eliminated. 安装的位置有点高。The installation position is a little higher. 安装的位置正确,便于操作。The installation position is proper and easy for operation. 我们会按照你的意思修改。We will make a change according to your request. 让我们到隔壁舱室看看。Let?s go to the next cabin to have a look. 你知道舵机出什么毛病了吗?Do you know what?s wrong with the steering gear? 分油机失灵了。The oil separator is in trouble. 空压机有什么毛病?What?s the trouble with the compressor? 故障现在还未找到。The trouble has not been located yet. 让我们看一下故障在哪里。Let?s see where the trouble lies. 你能发现卫生水泵有什么毛病?Can you find out what is the matter with the sanitary pump? 我不知道为什么机舱噪音这么大?I didn?t know why there was so much noise in the engine room. 请找出毛病并予以排除。Please find out the trouble and set it right. 让我们到现场研究一下以确定毛病所在。Let?s investigate on the spot in order to ascertain where the trouble is. 活塞组件的对中应校核一下。The alignment of the piston assembly should be checked. 这个活塞应很好的对中。This piston should be properly centered. 这与工艺及安装质量不好有关。 has something to do with poor workmanship and It assembly.2.3 主机安装用语 English for Installation of the Main Engine1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 机舱里还有几台蒸汽泵。There are still a few steam pumps in the engine room. 活塞有点倾斜。The piston is a little bit inclined. 活塞与汽缸之间的间隙太大。The clearance between the piston and the cylinder liner is too big. 汽缸有敲击声。The sound of knocking can be heard from cylinder. 活塞位置好象不正确。The piston seems to be misaligned.13 船舶英语口语 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 我们在主机上做了一些额外的工作。We did some extra work on the main engine. 活塞应与活塞杆一起吊起。The piston should be lifted out together with its rod. 弹簧失去了弹性。The spring has lost its elasticity. 活塞的直径在公差范围内。The diameter of the piston is within tolerance. 请吊出主机的 1 号活塞。Please lift out No.1 piston of the main engine. 将所有活塞环从槽中取出。All the piston rings should be taken out from the ring grooves. 主机应重新安装。The main engine should be reassembled. 主轴可能已经变形。The main shaft may be deformed. 轴瓦破裂了。The bearings shells are fractured. 轴承的油槽要滚铣和倒角。The oil grooves of the bearing should be milled and chamfered. 把中间轴放下。Manipulate down the intermediate shaft. 请从里面抽出尾轴。Please withdraw the tail shaft from inside. 尾轴管压盖填料应加油脂重新装填。The gland packing of the stern tube should be greased and repacked. 凸轮和滚轮之间的敲击应该避免。The knocking that occurs between cams and rollers should be avoided. 齿轮没有对正。The meshing gears are misaligned. 活塞须换一个。The piston should be replaced with another one. 扫气泵活塞应拉出来检查。 The piston of the scavenging pump should be pulled out for examination. 活塞杆应与十字头孔配合。The piston rod should be fitted with the crosshead bore. 将活塞环倒一点角。Chamfer the piston ring slightly. 安装好了吗?Have you finished the installation? 安装好了。The installation is over. 现在可以启动吗?Can I start it now? 发电机在车间里试验过了,情况良好。The generator has been tested in the shop and proved satisfactory. 发电机需要送车间修理。The generator should be shifted to shop for repair. 主机太重搬不动。The main engine is too heavy to move. 只能解体搬运到船上。We have to have it dismantled to take it on board. 你们需要专用工具拆装柴油机吗?Do you need special tools for dismantling the diesel engine? 我们能使用机舱行车吗?Can we use the engine room crane? 试试车钟是否完全正确。Try the telegraph for correctness. 试一试主机的正、倒车。Give the engine a brief on power ahead and astern. 用盘车机转动主机一圈。Give the engine one complete turn with the turning gear.14 船舶英语口语 37. 听听发动机是否有异响。Listen if the engine has abnormal noise. 38. 检查主机第一缸的工作压力。Check the working pressure of No.1 cylinder of the main engine. 39. 请操纵发动机及舵机。Please maneuver engines and steering gears. 40. 使发动机逐步加速。Speed the engine up gradually. 41. 使发动机减速停车。Slow down the engine and stop it. 42. 启动前将盘车机与主机脱开。 Keep the turning gear clear of the main engine before starting it. 43. 将活塞转到上止点。Turn the piston to the top dead center. 44. 锅炉已试验,发现正常。The boiler has been tested and found normal. 45. 这台机器已经组装好了,现在我们要试验了。This machine is assembled. We are now going to try it. 46. 绞缆机重装后对它做运转试验。Put the capstan to a running test after it is reassembled. 47. 小的发动机可以不要贯穿螺栓。Smaller engines may not have through bolts. 48. 涡轮机噪音太大。The turbine is too noisy. 49. 辅机和发电机之间只能用联轴器连接。 auxiliary engine and generator can only The be connected with coupling. 50. 保护装置在运转情况下试验过,没有毛病。The protection devices were tested under operating condition, and they were found no trouble. 51. 调速器用来自动地调节发动机的速度。The governor is used to regulate the engine speed automatically. 52. 阀门座面有一条裂缝。There is a flaw on the seat of the valve. 53. 机器过热,请找出故障。It becomes overheated, please find the trouble. 54. 1 号发动机有什么问题?What?s gone wrong with No.1 generator? 55. 应为活塞提供一套耐磨环。A whole set of wear rings for these pistons should be provided.2.4 船用机械设备安装用语 English for Installation of Marine Machine1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 锚机可以使用了。The windlass is ready for use. 所有螺母应该用冲击锤上紧。All the nuts should be tightened up with an impact wrench. 应把螺旋桨拆下。The propeller should be dismantled. 机舱通风应改装。The ventilator in the engine room should be refitted. 液压缸应镗圆。The hydraulic cylinder should be bored round. 操舵装置仍偏差 2 度。The steering gear still has a deviation of 2 degrees. 请检查一下尾轴锥形部分。Please check the conical part of the tailshaft. 舵机和舵轮的运动不一致。The steering gear is not in step with the steering wheel.15 船舶英语口语 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 舵角指示器的误差太大。The error of the rudder angle indicator is too large. 指示器应调整。The indicator should be readjusted. 给水系统已经安装完毕。The feed water system had been installed. 我们正在安装热水供暖系统。We are installing the hot water heating system. 生活用水系统出了什么毛病?What?s wrong with the domestic water system? 柱塞应从套筒里抽出来。The plunger should be withdrawn from sleeve. 磨削缸套,除去刮痕。Remove the scuffings by grinding the cylinder liner. 做一个拆装汽缸盖螺帽用的环形扳手。Make a ring spanner for the nuts of the cylinder cover. 环形扳手在哪里?Where is the ring spanner? 环形扳手在我这里。The ring spanner is in my hand. 你需要扳手吗?Do you need the spanner? 请把环形扳手给我。Please give me the ring spanner. 请检查一下油水分离器。Please inspect the oil/water separator. 1 号起重机已经拆除。No.1 cargo winch has been removed. 起重机已经安装。Cargo winch has been installed. 请仔细检查一下。Please inspect it carefully. 鼓风机应装在哪儿?Where is the blower installed. 所有阀闸都应拆除。All the gates have to be disconnected. 泵打不出压力。The pump fails to build up pressure. 拆开泵检查密封。Dismantle the pump to check its seal. 在通海箱上安上 2 块锌板。Fit up two pieces of zinc slabs in the sea chest. 我们已经完成管路系统的安装。We have completed the installation of the piping. 管路出了什么问题?What?s wrong with the piping system? 管子漏气。There is the air leakage from the pipe. 恒温器动作迟钝。The motion of the thermostat is stagnant. 制冷设备失灵了。The refrigerating plant is out of operation. 使锌板与外壳接触良好。Bring the zinc plates into good contact with the casing. 安全阀是成对安装的。Relieve valves are mounted in pairs. 安全阀安装在锅炉上。Relieve valves are mounted on the boiler. 这台舵机是什么型号的?What type is the steering gear? 这种舵机是电动液压式的。This steering gear is of the electrohydraulic type. 舵机是船上很重要的设备之一。The steering gear is one of the most important devices in the ship. 舵机的主要功能是控制船舶的航向。The main function of the steering gear is to control the ship?s course. 这台制冷机的能量是多少?What is the capacity of this refrigerator? 螺旋桨出了什么问题?What?s wrong with the propeller?16 船舶英语口语 44. 螺旋桨工作不稳定。The propeller can?t work well. 45. 阀体内部应涂上漆。The inner part of the valve body should be coated with the paint. 46. 尾门需要重新安装。The stern door should be reassembled. 47. 起货机已经安装好了。The cargo winch has been installed. 48. 盘车机坏了。The turning gear is damaged. 49. 我们正在安装起锚设备。We are installing anchor handling machinery. 50. 检查一下造水机。Make a check of the fresh water generator. 51. 锚链轮应与锚链贴合。The wildcat should be fitted in with the anchor chain. 52. 锚机刹车失灵。The break of the windlass is out of order. 53. 请将锚机修一下。Please make the windlass repaired. 54. 变幅马达用来升降吊臂。The luffing motor is used for raising or lowering the job. 55. 起重机安装好了没有?Had the cargo crane been installed? 56. 请将这个穿舱件改成水密的。Please change this penetrating piece into watertight construction. 57. 先进行管道分段预装。Go on pre-installation of piping in hull section first. 58. 板块连接有问题。There?s something wrong with the plate connection. 59. 这个箱柜怎么没有安装泄放阀?Why didn?t you fit a drain valve on this tank? 60. 这样布置给以后操作及维护工作带来不便。Such an arrangement is inconvenient to the future operation and maintenance. 61. 控制箱振动太厉害。The control box vibrates seriously. 62. 我们在安装避雷装置。We are installing the lightning arresters. 63. 避雷装置安装在哪里?Where are the lightning arresters installed? 64. 装上散件并定位好。Loading piece parts and positioning well. 65. 阀门传动装置安装在另一舱室。The valve actuating device is installed in another room. 66. 蒸汽室的空间太大。The size of the steam chest is too big. 67. 这些结构的焊接变形太严重了。The welding distortion of this structure is too serious. 68. 螺旋桨的安装已经完成。The mounting of propeller has been finished. 69. 请进行螺旋桨胶合连接。Please bond the propeller to shaft. 70. 螺旋桨液压无键连接。Mounting of propeller by hydraulic jack. 71. 螺旋桨的螺距需要矫正。Check of propeller pitch is needed. 72. 螺旋桨锥孔修正。Scraping of propeller boss. 73. 计算法轴系校中。Centering of shafting by calculation method. 74. 轴承负荷法轴系校中。Centering of shafting by loading method. 75. 平轴法轴系校中。Centering of shafting by direct connection. 76. 尾轴管轴承塑料喷漆。Spraying of plastic on stern tube bearing.17 船舶英语口语 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 93. 轴系中心定位块在那里。The center block for shafting alignment is over there. 下汽缸和轴承座找正。Alignment of bottom casing and bearing seating. 这里需要进行螺栓热紧。Tightening of bolts in hot state is needed here. 螺旋形卷管机在哪里?Where is the pipe coiling machine? 我们更换了两盏探照灯。We have replaced two searchlights. 请脱开盘车机。Please take out the engine turning gear. 将盘车机合上。Put in the engine turning gear. 启动循环泵。Start up the circulating pump. 脱开操纵联动机构。Disengage the maneuvering linkage. 开阀/关阀。Open/close the valve. 有没有什么机械需要送到车间去?Is there any machinery to be moved to the workshop? 你们何时开始安装起货机?When will you begin to install the cargo winches? 螺旋桨太大移不动。The propeller is too big to move. 在两端盖板装好后应对内部管子进行水动力实验。After the end covers are fitted back, a hydraulic test should be applied to the inside tubes. 设备修理好了,你可以使用了。The machinery has been repaired. You can use it now. 你们有这部压缩机的整套配件吗?Do you have a complete set of spare parts for this compressor? 滑油泵的位置不适当。The position of the lube oil pump is not suitable.18 船舶英语口语Lesson 3 Piper English3.1 管系加工后提交用语 Delivery Expressions after Pipe Processing1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 这是什么系统的管子?Which system is this pipe for? 这里共计有多少根管子?How many pipes are there altogether? 标明管子的安装方向。Please mark the direction of the installation of the pipes. 设计规定的试验压力是多少?What?s the designed test pressure? 1.176× 6 帕。It is 1.176× 6 Pa. 10 10 设计规定的最大速度是多少?What?s the fastest speed of the designed test? 设计规定的振动频率是多少?What?s the vibration frequency of the designed test? 这压力表准不准确?什么时候校验的?How about the accuracy of this pressure gauge? When did you calibrate it? 各种仪表都很精确。All kinds of meters are accurate. 船东代表来了没有?Is the owner?s representative here now? 验船师什么时候来?When will the surveyors be here? 都到齐了,开始吧。Everyone is here. Let?s begin. 你们的检验员看过没有?有什么问题?Have your inspectors checked it? Any problems? 检验员已经看过了,没有问题。The inspectors have checked it. No problem. 只有一些小毛病。There are only several problems. 焊脚尺寸不均匀,需修补。The welding is uneven and needs some remedy. 这管子需喷射除锈。The pipe needs abrasive blasting. 这里有气孔,需挖掉后再修补。There is an air hole here. Please scrape it and have a repair. 焊脚尺寸太大,需补焊打磨。The welding is too thick and needs welding and grinding. 这里有咬口,需补焊。There is a seizing here. Reweld it please. 管子内部需打磨。The inside of the pipe needs grinding. 管子外部需打磨除锈。The outside of the pipe needs grinding and cleaning. 这里不能用火焰切割。Here isn?t a flame cutting. 这里衬垫焊。Please weld with backing. 十字接头焊脚处需打磨。The welding of cruciform joint needs grinding. 这里有焊接裂缝。Here is a weld crack. 这个层状撕裂需修补。The lamellar tearing needs grinding and welding. 去掉这个焊瘤,再补焊。Please scrape the overlap and reweld. 这里有熔渣,去掉后再补焊。There is a slag inclusion, please scrape and reweld it.19 船舶英语口语 30. 这个裂缝是冷裂缝, 修补一下。 weld crack is cold crack, please grind and weld. The 31. (支)管子内部需补焊打磨。The inside of the (branch) pipe needs welding and grinding. 32. 打磨不够,再磨一下。Please grind it once more. 33. 管座焊缝未焊透,需补焊打磨。The seam of the pipe seat is not welded thoroughly and needs welding and grinding 34. 这个焊缝厚度太大了。The actual throat thickness is too thick. 35. 这里最好采用角接接头。You?d better weld with corner joint. 36. 异径接头缝未焊透, 需补焊打磨。 seam of the reducer connection is not welded The thoroughly and needs welding and grinding. 37. 定型弯缝未焊透,需补焊打磨。The seam of the bend is not welded thoroughly and requires welding and grinding. 38. 电焊太薄,需补加电焊。The welding part is too thin and needs rewelding. 39. 这个弯管是先焊后弯的吗?Is the bending pipe welded prior to bended? 40. 这两个管子采用无法兰连接。There is a flangeless joint between the pipe and that one. 41. 请在这里校管。Please pipe reshaping and positioning here. 42. 现在我有事需上船,下午再来检查。Now I?ll have to go on board. Shall I have a check this afternoon? 43. 压力试验通过了, 把压力放掉, 拆开管子, 检查管子内部。 pressure test is over. The Now decrease the pressure, dismantle the pipe and check the inside of the pipe. 44. 水压试验后怎么处理,是酸洗还是镀锌?What?s to be done after water pressure test? Acid flushing or galvanizing? 45. 这些管子需要拍片和探伤。These pipes need photoing and inspecting. 46. 这些管子需做 X 射线探伤 射线探伤、 (γ 超声波探伤、 磁性探伤)These pipes need 。 X-ray detection (γ-ray detection, ultrasonic detection, magnetic detection). 47. 这个探伤仪灵敏度是多少?What?s the detection sensitivity? 48. 这是焊缝质量射线检查评定标准。This is criterion of acceptance of radiographic examination of welded seam. 49. 这里好象渗水。These may be sweating here. 50. 我要看一下这管子的验收移交书。Show me the acceptance document for the pipe. 51. 产品合格证在哪里?Where is the approved certificate for product? 52. 我要这管子的材质证书。I?ll check the material certificate of the pipe. 53. 我要看这法兰的材质证书。I?d like to see the material certificate of the flange. 54. 这些管子已通过验收,可以打钢印了。These pipes have been checked and can be stamped. 55. 这里是否漏水?Is there any leakage here? 56. 这个管子需要重新矫形。The pipe needs rectification of distortion once more.20 船舶英语口语 57. 请把焊缝量规递给我。Please pass me the weld gauge. 58. 这个管子焊缝的过渡系数是多少?What?s the transfer efficiency of the pipe?s weld? 59. 把这些管子的焊接工艺参数记下来。Write down the welding parameters for the pipes. 60. 焊接电流是多少?What?s the welding current? 61. 这管子做过抗裂试验吗?Have the cracking test for the pipe been done?3.2 船舶管系提交一般用语 General Statements for the Delivery of the Piping System1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 先生, 麻烦给我看一下缺陷可以吗?Sir, could you show me the defect? 现在可以启动泵吗?May I start the pump now? 准备好了吗? Are you ready? 液位需调整。Change the water level, please. 管系分段预装。 Pre-installation of piping in hull section. 我们开始做实验吧? Let?s begin the test. 这个系统没问题吧? Is there any trouble with this system? 压力太低(高)。The pressure is too low (high). 温度太低(高)。The temperature is too low (high). 速度太大(小) 。The speed is too fast (slow). 流量太小(大) 。The flow is too little (much). 真空度太大。The pressure in the vacuum is too low. 旁通阀关闭。The by-pass valve is closed. 总段对接检验。Inspection of butting edges of block. 该做气压试验了(水压试验、油压试验) 。It?s time for compressed air test. (water test, oil test) 你们最好用油雾法检查是否渗漏。 You?d better check the sweating with oil fog test. 舱室最小压力是多少?What?s the lowest pressure of compartments? 采用备用的管件。Change the standby pipes. 管子无空气喷涂。Airless spray paint the pipes. 管子电泳涂漆。Electrocoat the pipes. 循环喷射酸洗。Spray pickling in circulation. 这些管子应二次除锈。The pipes need secondary rust removal. 抛丸间在哪里?Where?s the shot-blasting room? 这些管子做过管路液压试验吗?Have you done a hydraulic test of pipeline for the pipes? 这些管子都做过管路气密实验。Air tight tests of pipeline have been done for the pipes.21 船舶英语口语 26. 我要看看这些管路的疲劳试验结果。I want to see the result of the fatigue tests of pipeline. 27. 这是管子数控加工自动流水线。Here is numerical controlled flow line for pipe shaping. 28. 此处的管系安装没问题。There is no problem for installation of piping here. 29. 已准备好做液压实验。We?ve got ready for hydraulic test. 30. 可以接着做气密试验。Go on to do the air tight test. 31. 我们到上面(下面、前面、后面)去看看。Let?s go upward (downward, forward, backward) to have a check. 32. 能否让我叫个翻译来解释一下?Shall I ask an interpreter to explain it to you? 33. 你明白我说的话吗?Do you understand me? 34. 您要看一下图纸吗?给您。 Would you like to have a look at the drawing? Here you are. 35. 这根管子的直径是 150 mm。The diameter of this pipe is 150 mm. 36. 这条管路的总长是 10 m。The total length of the pipe is 10 meters. 37. 这个系统的原理没有问题。The principle of this system is Ok. 38. 安装的位置有些高了。The installation position is a little higher. 39. 安装的位置是可以的,便于操作。The installation position is proper and easy for operation. 40. 我们会按照你的意思改一下。We?ll make a change according to your request. 41. 让我们到隔壁舱室去看一下。Let?s go to the next hold (space, room, and cabin) to have a look. 42. 垫片换新。Renew the washers. 43. 法兰平面贴合不好。The surfaces of flanges don?t fit well. 44. 管子镀锌。Galvanize the pipes. 45. 管子油漆。Paint the pipes. 46. 螺丝扳紧。Tighten the screw. 47. 消防管密性试验。The tightness test for fire pipes. 48. 喷淋装置试验。The test of spraying and flushing equipment. 49. 救生艇水密试验。Watertightness test of life boat. 50. 应急疏水试验。Emergency draining test. 51. 尾轴管水压试验。Water pressure test of stern tube. 52. 这些是淡水注入总管。These are fresh water inlet manifolds. 53. 燃油注入总管。Fuel oil filling the main (fuel oil manifold). 54. 溢流总管。Overflow main pipe. 55. 滑油注入总管。Lubricating oil filling the main. 56. 注入兼测量管。Filling and sounding pipe. 57. 空气兼溢流管。Air vent and overflow pipe.22 船舶英语口语 58. 管系放样。Piping layout. 59. 打扫一下管子划线平台。Clean the slab for pipe marking, please. 60. 工人们正在进行管子冷弯(管子热弯) 。The workers are doing the cold bending of pipe (hot bending of pipe). 61. 把弯管机抬走。Take away the pipe bender. 62. 管子样棒在哪里?Where is the wire template? 63. 管路连接有问题。There?s something wrong with the pipeline connection. 64. 扳紧管板连接。Tighten the securing tube in tube sheet. 65. 这里用塑料管焊接合适吗?I wonder if there is a welding of plastic pipe here. 66. 继续进行管子清洗。Go on doing the pipe cleaning. 67. 管系单元安装。Installation of piping unit.3.3 船舶管系各系统完整性、 紧密性提交用语 Delivery Expressions for the Completeness and Tightness of the Piping System1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 请把垃圾清除干净。Please clear the rubbish. 请保持良好通风,并且要做气爆测试。Please keep good ventilation and do the gas explosions test. 舵装置的位置有问题。The installation position of steering isn?t reasonable. 请把系统的完工图提供给我们。Please provide us with the finished plan of this system. 请把这个穿舱件换成水密的。Please change this penetrating piece into water-tight construction. 给我看看管路液压试验的结果。 me have a look at the result of hydraulic test of Let pipeline. 管路气密试验。Air tight test of pipeline. 管路密封性试验。Tightness test of pipeline. 把这个阀件拆下检查其是否为止回阀。Please disconnect this valve to see if it is a non-return valve. 这个阀(设备、附件)没有船级社检验钢印,需要补做。This valve (equipment, accessory) hasn?t been affirmed or stamped by the classification society. 这个阀 (设备、 附件) 验收通过, 可以打船级社检验钢印了。 This valve (equipment, accessory) has been checked and can be stamped by the classification society. 这一路支管通径 (开口位置、 外部涂装) 不对, 一定要按照图纸施工。 diameter The (opening position, outer painting) of this branch pipe is not correct. It must be fabricated in accordance with the drawing. 这路管子不应该穿过油舱(水密舱、人行通道、电缆管)的上方,必须改正以 防止事故发生。This pipe must not pass through from above oil tanks (water-tight compartments, passage ways or cables) to prevent any accidents from occurring.2313. 船舶英语口语 14. 此处管路长度标注不准确。The annotation of the length of the pipeline is not accurate. 15. 蒸汽管、 油管、 水管应远离配电板周围。 Steam pipes, oil pipes and water pipes must be far away from switchboards. 16. 燃油舱柜的管子应避免通过居住舱室。The pipes of fuel oil tanks must avoid passing through the living compartment. 17. 应再加厚通过油舱的管壁。Please increase the thickness of the pipes passing through the oil tanks once more. 18. 甲板冲洗管和生活用水舱供水管,不得通过货舱。Washing water pipes of deck and the pipes of fresh water tanks mustn?t pass through cargo holds. 19. 管路布置时,不得妨碍设备及阀件的检修。An arrangement of pipeline can?t disturb the maintenance of equipment and valve. 20. 通过 0?C 或 0?C 以下舱室的管子,应作绝热分隔。The pipes passing through the tanks with zero or below zero degrees centigrade need pipe insulating. 21. 各种管件应加以固定。All kinds of pipes must be fixed. 22. 需固定管件以避免其因温度变化而损坏。The pipes should be fixed in order to prevent destructions from changing temperature. 23. 管件应加以固定,避免管子因船体变形而损坏。The pipes must be fixed so as to prevent destructions from hull distortion. 24. 焊接(打磨)太糟糕了。The welding (grinding) is too bad (too poor). 25. 压力表在哪里?安装的位置不合理。Where?s the pressure gauge? The installation position is not reasonable. 26. 此处管子和舱室间隙不满足绝缘厚度的要求。The gap between the pipe and the tank isn?t satisfied the request of insulation. 27. 这里需加装嵌补管。An inserting pipe needs installing here. 28. 此管路影响尾轴管、加热管的检测和维修。The pipe is inconvenient to the check and maintenance of the stern tube and the heater. 29. 为什么这个箱柜没有安装泄放阀。Why didn?t you fit a drain valve on this tank? 30. 这个手柄不能无障碍地自由转动。The handle can?t rotate freely. 31. 闸阀关闭状况不太好。The sluice valve can?t be tightened. 32. 蒸汽管路应设置必要的膨胀弯头。The necessary expanding joint need fitting for a steam pipeline. 33. 干舷甲板上的空气管离甲板高度不小于 760 mm。The height from the air pipe on upper deck to upper deck isn?t lower than 760 mm. 34. 上层建筑甲板上的空气管离上层建筑甲板高度不小于 450 mm。The height from the air pipe on superstructure to superstructure deck isn?t lower than 450 mm. 35. 这样布置,对今后操作和维修带来不便。Such an arrangement is inconvenient to the future operation and maintenance.24 船舶英语口语 36. 设备上的好多附件、接口和控制箱怎么都没有铭牌?I want to know why there are not any nameplates on so many accessories, connections and control boxes. 37. 这些铭牌的位置不当。The installation positions of these nameplates are not reasonable. 38. 请把压力表拆下检验“0”位。 Please remove the pressure gauge to calibrate its “zero” position. 39. 检查期间请停掉泵, 拆掉升压管。 Please stop the pumps and disconnect the booster pipes during the inspection. 40. 这个阀件关不死,请修理或调换。This valve cannot be closed tightly. Please repair it or have it changed. 41. 管路有渗漏,需将管路内压力完全排除,再拧紧连接件,重新加压试验。There is a leakage here. Close the joints tightly after decreasing the pressure absolutely. Then do a pressure test again. 42. 管路末端要拆下来并且用水把里面的垃圾冲干净。 Please disconnect the pipe ends and flush it with water. 43. 这个问题我们将同设计所商议,并争取尽快给予答复。We?ll contact with the technology research institute in respect of the technical problem and reply to you as soon as possible. 44. 我们不能按照你的要求将空气泵进该管路,以防止内部的仪表等元件损坏。We are not allowed to pump the air into this piping, otherwise the inside meters and components will be damaged. 45. 请您继续检验下去,将所有的问题尽量全部提出。Please go on checking. And we hope you will give us a complete list of defects as soon as possible.3.4 船 舶 管 系 各 系 统 效 用 提 交 用 语 Delivery Expressions for the Effectiveness of the Piping System1. 我们要重新检查以下有关设备、管路、电缆等安装方面的缺陷。We?ll examine again the defects in the installation of the following related equipment, pipe lines and cables. 与本设备有关的系统缺陷必须在验收之前全部消除,否则拒绝验收。All the defects related to this equipment must be eliminated before delivery, or we?ll refuse to accept it. 这些数据与试验大纲 (设备说明书) 不符, 请给予解释。 These data don?t agree with the test outline (instruction book), please make a reasonable explanation. 铭牌内容的表达不准确, 必须表明阀件号、 介质流向和功用等。 content of the The nameplate is inaccurate and it must indicate clearly the valve number, material flow direction and function. 舵装置效用试验。Steering test in trial.252.3. 4.5. 船舶英语口语 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 消防系统效用试验。Fire-fighting system test. 泵效用试验。Test of pumps on board. 管系效用试验。Test of piping on board. 对不起,我可以借一下你的手电筒用一用吗?Excuse me, but may I borrow your torch? 请使用我们自己检验过的仪表。Please use the apparatus we have calibrated. 法兰(接头)有泄露,请紧固。The flange (connection) is leaking. Please have it tightened. 阀件开关太困难,请清除阀杆上的油漆并加润滑剂。The valve is switched on or off with difficulty. Please clear the paint on the valve stem and add some lubricant. 很抱歉,你们的要求超出了合理的范围,我们不能接受。Sorry, we can?t accept your unreasonable requests. 管 路 的安 装完 整性 和紧密 性 已经 检验 过了 ,这是 报 告单 。 The installation completeness and tightness of the piping have been inspected already. Here?s the survey report. 我们会按照你方要求尽快修改这些缺陷。We?ll remedy these defects as soon as possible to satisfy your required mend. 我们会尽力将这些压力表的单位改成“Pa”的。 We?ll try to change the measurement unit of the pressure gauge into Pa. 今天就到此为止,明天继续。So much for today. Let?s go on tomorrow. 谢谢您的合作,下次再见。Thank you for your nice cooperation. See you later. 舱底水吸入总管应尽可能位于纵中位置,以防止由于事故损坏管路。The main pipes that suck bilge water should be fitted in the center of the lengthwise position. Prevent destruction for pipes from accidents. 同一装置系统的所属管路阀件,应集中在该装置周围。The pipeline and valves belong to the same system, should concentrate on the system. 此处管路的布置, 妨碍了下层管路阀件的开启和关闭。 installation of the pipe The lines here has influence on under-pipeline?s opening and closing. 这里装配基准不清楚。The reference for assembling isn?t clear. 装配误差太大了。The assembling error is too big. 这些阀件需要进行阀面研磨。The valves need valve lapping. 进行螺栓热紧。Go on tightening of bolts in hot state. 此处需要轴系找中。Please have a determination of shafting line here. 两管不能很好的结合, 需要管端型线气割机。 The pipe can?t join that one together. It needs a pipe edge gas cutting machine. 连接松动,加机械胀管。The pipe can?t be connected with that one closely. Please use mechanical expanding of pipe. 校管工作正在进行。We?re having a pipe reshaping and positioning.2615. 16. 17. 18. 19.20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 船舶英语口语 30. 此处管路、电缆等安装方面的缺陷已经改正,请验收。The defects in the installation of the pipe lines and cables have been mended. Please check them. 31. 这些数据误差稍微偏大, 但却是合理的。 data is a little bigger than normal, but The it is reasonable. 32. 这个安全阀的产品合格证在哪里?Where?s the approved certificate for product of the safety valve? 33. 我们已经完成了所有的验收项目。Those are all items for acceptance of vessel. 34. 这些管路的位置可用激光找正。Please have a laser alignment for the position of these pipe lines. 35. 从油舱引出的空气管, 其金属防火网没有安装齐全。 metal flame screen of the The air pipe passing through the oil tank isn?t fitted completely. 36. 速闭阀关闭不灵活,加些润滑剂。The quick closing valve can?t be switched off easily, please add some lubricant. 37. 排水口滤网的安装方向反了。The installation direction of the filter screen for the drainage system outlet is opposite. 38. 将蒸汽管路上的减压阀及安全阀的启动压力调整到规定范围内。Adjust original pressure of reducer valve and safety valve on steam pipeline to allowed range. 39. 调整滑油系统的温度调节阀,使其满足机械的需要。Adjust the temperature adjusting valve of lubricating oil system to mechanical demand. 40. 适当调节滑油的压力,使滑油压力大于冷却器中海水压力。Adjust pressure of lubrication oil properly so that the pressure of lubrication oil is higher than the pressure of sea water in condenser.27 船舶英语口语Part Two Business Telex and LettetLesson4 A Telex About ShipprepairingM-manager S-Secretary M: what?s that ? S; A telex about shiprepairing M: Which vessel? S: “FORTUNE STAR” M: Which company? S; South Indian Shipping Company. Here you are. M: (Reads the telex) This is South India Shipping Company. We are owners of general cargo ships 36 vessels in total. Some of our vessels are nearly twenty years old and falling due for special survey as well as heavy steel renewals. We have information from our friends that repair facilities available at your shipyard at most competitive rates. One of our vessels ?FORTUNE STAR? built 1986 is presently on a voyage from India to Japan where her estimated time of arrival about 30th March vessel being free after completion of voyage. We intend drydocking as well as carry out extensive work at your yard or others of Far East, in case of your positive reply please send us your tariff together with best possible payments terms and discount. Of course upon receipt of such information we shall give you the full specification of the works to be done for your quotation. Your prompt reply is imperative. M: Good news. Please type a telex. To: South India Shipping Company From: Xingang Shipyard Tianjin China Attention: Mr. Shenkarmanager of technical department, Re: “FORTUNE STAR”-Repairing. Refer your telex 5/1/2003 kind attention of you to give us a chance, of Cooperation in shiprepairing. We have the pleasure to reply as following: A: Our tariff will be mailed to you as soon as possible. B: We would offer 15 percent discount. C: Payment term 2 months. We are looking forward to subject vessel coming and also further cooperation, thanks.28 船舶英语口语 M: Please send it out.参考译文 :第二部分商业用户电报和信件第四课:关于 SHIPREPAIRING 的传真M:经理 S:秘书 M: 那是什么? S: 关于修船的传真。 M: 哪一艘船? S: “幸运星号” M: 哪一个公司的? S: 印度航运公司。你看。 M: (读传真) 我们是印度航运公司。我们拥有 36 条普通干货船,其中有些已有近 20 年的船龄, 并已到了特检期。同时有大量船板需要换新。我们从朋友处得知贵厂可以提供完善 的修船服务,你们的修船价格亦极具竞争力。 “FIRTUNE STAR”建造于 1986 年, 现在正从印度驶向日本,预计 3 月 30 日左右抵达。该航次结束后,该船将停航,所 以我们打算安排该船在贵厂或远东地区其它船厂进坞,同时进行大量的修理工程, 如果你们有意承修该船,请提供你们的价目表并告知你们可能提供的最长的付款期 和最高的折扣。 当然在收到你们的肯定答复后,我们将向贵厂提供详尽的修理项目单,以便于你 们报价。 盼尽速答复。 M: 好消息。请发一份传真: 回复: “幸运型号”修船事。 参阅你们 2003 年 1 月 5 日的传真。承蒙你们的关照给予我们合作的机会,我们 很高兴作出如下答复: A.我们的价目表将尽快寄到贵公司。 B.我们将提供百分之十五的折扣。 C.付款期 2 个月。 我们盼望着该船的到来和进一步的合作,谢谢。 M: 请把它发出去。VOCABULARYtelex 电传29 船舶英语口语 due renewal available voyage extensive tariff discount quotation imperative owner survey facility competitive intend positive term specification prompt offer 期限 换新 可提供的 航行 航次 广泛的 大量的 价目表 回扣 折扣 估价 估价单 紧急的 必要的 船东 所有人 检验 设施 便利条件 有竞争力的 打算 肯定的 期限 条件 项目单 说明 立即 迅即 提供 提议电传格式:利用电传进行联络和接触,是较先进的通讯方式之一。其优点是联系双方可直 接接触,无需第三者介入,到达时间快,而且可在受电人不在时,自运接收电讯, 迅速方便。这对修船业务是至关重要的,而且电传比电报费用便宜,效率高,所以 在国际贸易中,已普遍被采用作为通迅的重要手段。 1、 电传文稿的基本格式: 现举一电传实例加以说明 23165 XGSHY CN――被呼用户自动回应报出的电传号码。 RS 20342 PILSHP SPORE――呼叫用户的电传号码。 11.2.85.1437 REF:TC/TCK/52/85/PL N日期 N时间 N被查号码 TO: XINGANG SHIPYARD CN――被呼叫用户名称所在地。 FM: PILSHP SPORE――呼叫用户名称及所在地。 ATTN: MR, ZHANG YANG――电传接受人。 RE: M.U. “KOTA SALAM? DDDOCKING PEPAIRSDD关于某事 C.C: PENAVICO XINGANG DD转抄给某人或某部门。30 船舶英语口语 (电文) PLS ADV WHETHER DRYDOCK SPACE AVBL END FEB 85 FOR ABV VSL ETA XINGANG 15 FEB FOR DISCHG CGO (ACTUAL DATE FREE FOR DOCKING TO LIASE WITH PENAVICO XINGANG) STP PRESUMABLY ENTITLE 25 PCT DSCOUNT N 6 MTHS CREDIT TERM STP PLS CFM URGTY ENABLE SUBMIT DOCKING LIST FOR YR QTN OF TIME N COST. RGDS / TED CHD KENG DDD发报人名。 结束语。问候。 PILSHP RS----发报结束时的时间。 2、怎样拟电付文稿: A.电报稿和电传达室稿在编写上大致相同。由于收费标准不同,而且有区 别。电报应越省字越好,因每一组合不超过 10 个字码,仍按一个字收费。超过 10 个字码但不超过 20 个字码的按二个字计算, 所以在电报中应尽量用少数字代替多数 字。比如:DISAGREE 代替 DO NOT AGREE 等。而电传更适用于长篇电文。 但应注意简练、清楚。 B.在答复对方询问时,首先要把对方来电的备查编号和日期写出, 以便对 方 了 解 。 比 如 我 们 在 答 复 上 述 电 传 实 例 时 , 就 可 以 这 样 开 头 : RYT REE, TC/TO~52/85/PL 11.2.85...,.. , C. 为节省费用,不必要的字不用。一般习惯电文中,应把前置词,连接词,冠 词全删去。甚至有时连主语和谓语动词也省略,动词常用分词形式表示,现在,过 去和将来等时间概念。这一点可在本课。电传文稿得到解释。在初学写作时,可先 把一句普通口语写出来,然后把不必要的字删去,即成电文稿。不过在我们实际接 触的电传中,也并非如此简练。 D. 电传文稿应简练,应尽量使用缩略语。但要掌握一个原则,那就是意义一 定要清楚。否则,宁可不用。 E.有时为了使电文更清楚了,常把标点符号用字母拼出,最常见的是 COMMA(逗号),STOP(句号) ,QUOTE(引号始)和 UNQUOTE(引号终) 。 F.缩略语,是有规范的,即便有些不规范,也是大家认可的。切忌随便造字。 G.起草电传文稿的常用格式: 起草电传文稿中,开头的呼叫号码(即:呼叫和被呼叫的电传号码) ,发报时 间,日期,备查编号等就不必写出。这些都由电传打字员发报时编入,基本格式如 下; TO: XXXDD发至何处 FM, XXXDD发报人单位 ATTN: XXXDD由某人亲收(必要时用) RE: XXXDD关于某事31 船舶英语口语 CC: XXXDD转抄至某单位或某人(必要时用) RGDS/XXXDD发报人(必要时用) 电传中常见的缩略语: 下面所列出的缩略语,大多是从涉及修船方面的有关电传文稿中摘录的,有些 虽不规范,但在电传中却是常见,故列出以备参考。 ATT/ATTN ASAP ADD ABT ABV AFT ADV APPROX/APPR AUTHY/AUTH AMT ARR/ARNG ASSIST ALRDY ARVG ARRL ACR AVLBL ACPT AWTG ACOMN/ACCOMM ACDG AGR AMND A/C B/D BRGD BI/BEF BKG B/L BUS ATTENTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ADDITIONGAL/ADDRESS ABOUT ABOVE AFTER ADVISE APPROXIMATELY AUTHORITY/AUTHORIZE AMOUNT ARRANGE ASSISTANCE ALREADY ARRIVING ARRIVAL ACKNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE ACCEPT AWAITING ACCOMMODATION ACCORDING AGREE AMEND ACCOUNT BAND DRAFT BEST REGARDS BEFORE BOOKING BILL OF LADING BUSINESS32 船舶英语口语 CN C.C. CUD CFM CFMN COMPL CGO COR CNCL CBL CERT CHNG CHRG CONC CO COND CHRTR DIV DO DWT DTD/DD DISCH/DISCHG DTL DPT/DEPT DLY DLVERY DLVR DIFF DIR DIRTLY DOC DBLB DBL ETA ETD EMGNCY CHINA CATBON COPY COULD CONFORM CONFIRMATION COMPLETE CARGO CORRECT CANCEL CABLE CERTIFICATE CHANGE CHARGE CONCERNING COMPANY CONDITION CHARTER DIVISION DRYDOCKING DEAD WEIGHT DATED DISCHARGE/DISCHARGING DETAIL DEPARTMENT DELAY DELIVERY DELIVER DIFFERENCE DIRECTOR DIRECTLY DOCUMENT DOUBLE ROOM WITH BATH DOUBLE(ROOM) ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL ESTIMATED TIME OF DEPARTURE EMERGENCY33 船舶英语口语 EQL EQUI EXCH EXP EXPLN EXT ERLY FLLS FLWG/FOLG FYG FYR FYI FLT FWD FNL FVR FVRL FRT FM GR G GRT GDNC GNRL GUAR HKG HV H/L HOLDG IMMY/MDT IN INF/INFO/INFN INCR INDIV JNQ INS EQUAL EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE EXPORT EXPLAIN EXTENSION EARLY FOLLOWS FOLLOWING FOR YOUR GUIDANCE FOR YOUR REFERENCE FOR YOUR INFORMATION FLIGHT FORWARD FINAL FAVOUR FAVOURABLE FREIGHT FROM GREECE GREAT BRITAIN GROSS REGISTERED TONNAGE GUIDANCE GENERAL GUARANTEE HONGKONG HAVE HEAVYLOAD HOLDING IMMEDIATECY/IMMEDIATE INDIA INFORMAT

我要回帖

更多关于 钢印效果 的文章

随机推荐