Release Date: 14 Nov, 2014
metacritic
Buy This War of Mine
Buy Badtime Stories Bundle
Includes 3 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
22 November
Hi there, everyone!Thanks to your feedback we were able to eliminate some annoying DLC-related bugs. Here's
the full list of changes and fixes: fixed bug with DLC content available in Classic Mode - even if you don't own the DLCfixed classic scenarios descriptions fixed missed notes on scavenge locations fixed incorrect bio entries while helping neighbours fixed comments about Amelia during Classic Mode scenarios added hints in scavenge locations descriptionsAmelia is no longer a coffee drinkerimproved stabilitysome minor bugs fixes and polishesThanks for supporting us and thank you for the feedback! And as always - if you experience any additional issues/bugs, let us know by writing to .
14 November
It’s been 3 years since This War of Mine debuted on PCs.The experience of surviving war presented from a civilian angle quickly became a global phenomenon - a game triggering strong yet sad emotions that has been found engaging and compelling at the same time. Huge community grew around the game and inspired us with hundreds of ideas. These are ideas brought to life with a brand new DLC: Father’s Promise. Father's Promise DLC is an original tale set in the world of This War of Mine. It tells a story of family’s struggle to preserve the last pieces of humanity in times of despair and cruelty. Become Adam - a father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war and leave the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of love, hate and sacrifice - the emotions we all share in the darkest of days.DLC offers a brand new, distinctive experience with additional game mechanics and several hours of thought-provoking gameplay. It is also the opening of the first season of This War of Mine: Stories. The next episodes will follow in 2018.The Father's Promise DLC introduces:a brand new storyline based on an audio-drama written by the famous Polish author, ?ukasz Orbitowski4 completely new locations5 reconstructed and remastered locationsset of new game mechanics: dialogue and clue searching systemsYou can buy the DLC it here:
“This War of Mine is a gripping survival sim, and a great study of survival during wartime and civil collapse.”8.4 – “This War of Mine shows the horrors of war in a way, that we rarely can experience in a game.”9 – “Is this a game you want to play? No. Is it a game anyone with a beating heart should play? Yes. A million times yes. It's a longform exercise in empathy, a sobering piece of work that fills in the blanks left when all we see of war are the headshots. It's a much-needed course correct in the current shoot-first-ask-questions-never gaming landscape that supposes war is won because one supreme badguy caught a bullet through his brainstem. No: It's won when the people who lived under his boot get to go home.”8 –
About This Game
- The Little Ones - explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective - that of a child.- The Father's Promise - a heartbreaking tale of loss and hope in a war-torn city, opening a season of brand new independent Stories, with the second episode coming in 2018.In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to surviv struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no g there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.It's been two years since This War of Mine global release and we're still expanding the experience. This new free DLC, created especially for the Anniversary Edition, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly - a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about? Inspired by real-life eventsControl your survivors and manage your shelterCraft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you surviveMake decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experienceRandomized world and characters every time you start a new gameCharcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's themeBabel project is a community-based translation initiative that will allow us to bring This War of Mine experience to people all around the world.
Thanks to Babel these new languages are already available in game:FinnishHungarianRomanianVietnameseCzechYou can be a part of the project. Register and start working on the translation right away at Previews:This War of Mine might be the war game we need.I was intrigued by This War of Mine's attempts to portray the consequences of war in a way that games have largely ignored in the past. The fact that the psychological and emotional challenges of living under such horrifying conditions are something you have to consider as you struggle gives me added hope that it might treat its hefty and important subject matter with the gravity and complexity that it deserves.11bit is blazing a new thematic trail amidst the currently popular survival genre, and so far the studio seems to have something special on its hand.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) / VistaProcessor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MBDirectX: Version 9.0cSound Card: DirectX compatible
Recommended:OS: Windows 7/Windows 8Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0DirectX: Version 9.0cSound Card: DirectX compatible
Minimum:OS: 10.6Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MBSound Card: Integrated
Recommended:OS: 10.6Processor: Processor:[/b]Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0Sound Card: Integrated[/list]
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 12.04Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
Recommended:OS: Ubuntu 14.04Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom(TM)II X4 3 GhzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD
MB, Shader Model 3.0
(C) 2014 11 bit studios S.A. This War of Mine(TM), 11 bit studios(TM) and respective logos are trademarks of 11 bit studios S.A. All rights reserved.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Overwhelmingly Positive
(34,325 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Overwhelmingly Positive
(5,837 reviews)
Review Type
All&(40,190)
Positive&(38,452)
Negative&(1,738)
Purchase Type
All&(40,190)
Steam Purchasers&(34,325)
Other&(5,865)
All Languages&(40,190)
Your Languages&(15,137)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website当前位置:
& 这是我的战争
CopyRight2004年-年
游迅网 All Rights Reserved
备案编号:沪ICP备号-9

我要回帖

更多关于 这是我的战争攻略 的文章

随机推荐