听起来有趣 网络释义 听起来有趣:sound interesting|sound like fun
采纳率:57%
听起来有趣 Sounds very interesting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包翻译句子根据提示,把下列句子翻译成英语.1.这些问题不难. 2.那个游戏听起来有趣吗? 3. 我的妈妈只需要一个鸡蛋. 4.这儿有两串钥匙. 5.那位网球明星午餐只吃一些鸡肉. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
翻译句子(每小题2分,共10分)根据提示,把下列句子翻译成英语。1.这些问题不难。(difficult)_____________________________________2.那个游戏听起来有趣吗?(sound)_____________________________________3. 我的妈妈只需要一个鸡蛋。(need)_____________________________________4.这儿有两串钥匙。(here)_____________________________________5.那位网球明星午餐只吃一些鸡肉。(have)_____________________________________
1.These questions are not difficult.2.Does that game sound interesting / fun?3.My mother only needs an egg.4.Here are two sets of keys.5.That tennis star only has / eats some chicken for lunch.【解析】试题分析:考查汉译英的能力。1.These questions are not difficult.2.2】Does that game sound interesting / fun?3.3】My mother only needs an egg.4.4】Here are two sets of keys.5.5】That tennis star only has / eats some chicken for lunch.考点:翻译句子
科目:初中英语
来源:学年云南楚雄州彩云中学七年级上期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Please come to my school next week. See you!A. Soon B. GreatC. Goodbye D. Sorry
来源:学年四川蓬溪县大石桥中学七年级上期末英语试卷(解析版)
---- Keep quiet , kids . Dad _______ in the next room.A. slept B. sleeps C. is sleeping
_______ does your school have sports meetings?Twice a year.A. How long B. How soon C. How often
来源:学年深圳龙岭学校七年级第一学期第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
语法填空。(共10分,每空1分)I’m tired of(讨厌)winter. I’m tired of snow. I’m tired of cold weather, and I’m sick and tired of winter1.________ (coat) and boots! Just think! In 2.________ few more weeks it won’t be winter any more. It’ll be warm, it’ll be warm. It won’t snow any more. It’ll be 3.________ (sun). I won’t have to 4._______ (stay) indoors any more. I’ll go outside and play 5.________ my friends. We’ll ride bicycle and play baseball again.In a few more weeks our neighborhood won’t look 6.________ (sadness) and gray any more. The flowers will bloom, and the trees will 7._________ (become) green again. My family will spend more time outdoors. My father will work in the yard. He’ll cut the grass and paint the fence. My mother will work in the yard, too. She’ll buy new flowers and plant 8.._________ (they) in the garden. On weekends we won’t just sit in the9.________ (live) room and watch TV. We’ll go for walks10..________ the park, and we’ll have picnics on Sunday afternoons. I can’t wait for spring to come! Hurry, spring!
题型:书面表达
请你以时间顺序简要介绍你一天的生活(包括起床、吃早餐、上学、中餐、放学、游戏、回家、吃饭、作业及睡觉等)。要求:1、字数:60左右2、能基本表述上面的内容。3、书写规范,语言生动,准确无误。4、用第一人称表述。(不得出现本人或学校的真实名字)__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年四川广元市利州区七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Hi! I’m Tina. This is a photo of Class 2. This class has twenty-five students, twelve girls and thirteen boys. These are Amy and Bob. Amy is Bob’s sister. Amy is 12 and Bob is 13. Amy likes math and English. Bob likes music (音乐). He has a CD collection. This is Bruce. He is 14. He likes sports and has a sports collection. Jerry is a teacher (教师). He is twenty-four. He likes blue, black and green. Many of his clothes are in these colors. Do you know the relationship between Jerry and Bruce? Aha! Jerry is Bruce’s uncle.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1.______ girls are in Class 2.A. 12 B. 13 C. 24 D. 252.What does Bob like?A. Math. B. Music. C. English. D. Sports.3.What color does Jerry NOT like?A. Blue. B. Yellow. C. Black. D. Green.4.What’s the Chinese meaning of (……的汉语意思) relationship?A. 性别 B. 国籍 C. 关系 D. 爱好5.______ and Bruce are in a family.Bob B. Jerry C. Amy D. Tina
来源:学年四川广元市利州区七年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
—Where ______ your food?—I only have two hamburgers. They ____ on the table.A. is B. are C. is D. are
来源:学年山西大同市矿区七年级上12校联考英语试卷(解析版)
I don’t have a new soccer, but I have ___ old one.A. a B. the C. an
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号少儿英语:45种有趣的课堂游戏_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
少儿英语:45种有趣的课堂游戏
艾蓓儿创艺英语|
总评分0.0|
&&45种适合少儿英语学习的课堂游戏
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
游戏难度的英文
英文翻译select difficulty level&&&& game... &&&&&& diffic ...... &&&&&&game difficulty comparison... &&&&&& difficulty
这道数学题难度很大。 this mathematics problem is
...... &&&&&& superior difficulty... &&&&&&difficulty... &&&&&& tariff... &&&&&& score for difficulty... &&&&&&difficulty value... &&&&&&1.(娱乐活动) game
做游戏 play games2.(玩耍) play
孩子们在花园里游戏。 the ...... &&&&&&test difficulty... &&&&&&hell... &&&&&&seventh difficulty... &&&&&&degree of difficulty... &&&&&&[体育] highly difficult routine... &&&&&&xbox... &&&&&&recall... &&&&&&gem challenge... &&&&&& power test... &&&&&&tricky hole... &&&&&&grade of difficulty... &&&&&&e value part... &&&&&&difficulty score... &&&&&&value of difficulty... &&&&&&special english... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法More difficult game , shot shot will die游戏难度比较大,被射中一枪就会死掉! The game is no easy oh , oh to try游戏难度不小哦,来试试哦Mouse operation , the difficulty of the game , but time is limited鼠标操作,游戏难度不高,但时间有限! More difficult game , shot shot will die ! enter the name of the game游戏难度比较大,被射中一枪就会死掉! If this is too easy , the game can be adapted to increase the difficulty如果觉得这个太简单了,就可以增加游戏难度。 Point lower right button to set the game difficulty , the default medium difficulty点右下角按钮设置游戏难度,默认为中等难度。 Bottom of the game is difficult , from top to bottom , said easy , intermediate and difficult最下方的则是游戏难度,从上至下分别表示容易中级困难。 The remaining need your eye diseases and fast to observe a lot , the game is not very difficult剩下的就需要你眼疾手快多多观察了,游戏难度不是很高。 As you progress in the game the level of difficulty increases making you come up with fresh ideas to get the hottest shots of the stars随着游戏难度的逐渐提高,你必须想些新点子才能捕捉到明星的火热照片。 After the game , players will be required to choose the game difficult , proposed direct experience of the player started the game hard choices游戏开始后,会要求玩家选择游戏难度,建议有经验的玩家直接选择hard开始游戏。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
游戏难度的英文翻译,游戏难度英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译游戏难度,游戏难度的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 他喜欢听音乐英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐