bossstaff和employeee的区别

(五)stop 和go on后面接不定式和动名词的区别 动名词表示停下或继续正在做的事情,不定式表示停下以便做某事或改做另外一件事情. 1.The old man walked slowly, s——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
(五)stop 和go on后面接不定式和动名词的区别 动名词表示停下或继续正在做的事情,不定式表示停下以便做某事或改做另外一件事情. 1.The old man walked slowly, stopping frequently . A. on rest B. at rest C. resting D. to rest (答案:D.“to rest 作目的状语.意思为“停下来的目的是为了休息 .) 2.Men will never stop for new ways of getting new energy. A. search B. to search C. searching D. searched 3.You have been talking for two hours. How long do you intend to go on like that? A. talking B. to talk C. doing talking D. talk remember 和forget接不定式和动名词的区别 remember, forget + doing sth:表示动作发生在过去. remember, forget +to do sth:表示动作尚未发生. 1.Don’t forget the window before leaving the room. A. to have closed B. to close C. having closed D. closing (答案:B.to close表示一个在leaving 之后发生的将来的动作) 2.I remember giving the letter to him. 我记得把信给他了.(giving表示一个在remember之前发生过的动作.) (七)have sth done 和 have sb do sth的用法 1.We are going to have our office to make room for a new engineer. A. to rearrange B. rearrange C. rearranged D. rearranging (答案:C.have sth done:表示这个动作由别人来做.) 2.I’ll that I’m a qualified engineer. A. have you know B. have known you C. have you knowing D. have you known (答案:A.表示让某人做某事.) I have my clothes ,so I am busy. A washed B to be washed C wash D washing I have my clothes washed, so I am free. I have my girlfriend wash my clothes ?? 考试重点:动名词的逻辑主语.完成式.被动式.否定式,动名词做介词的宾语.有时介词可省略,“to 的作用. 基本形式: 主动形式 被动形式 一般时 doing being done 完成时 having done having been done 在句子中可以充当主语.表语.宾语和定语. 动词可以用动名词作宾语.例如: admit 承认 appreciate 感激 avoid 避免 complete完成 consider认为 delay 耽误 deny 否认 detest 讨厌 endure 忍受 enjoy 喜欢 escape 逃脱 fancy 想象 finish 完成 imagine 想象 mind 介意 miss 想念 postpone推迟 practice 训练 recall 回忆 resent 讨厌 resume 继续 resist 抵抗 risk 冒险 suggest 建议 face 面对 include 包括 stand 忍受 understand 理解 forgive 宽恕 keep 继续 admit to prefer-to be used to lead to devote oneself to object to stick to no good no use be fond of look forward to be proud of be busy can't help be tired of be capable of be afraid of think of burst out keep on insist on count on set about put off be good at take up give up be successful in to 可以用作介词.也可用作不定式的标示.下面的to 都用作介词: admit to object to be accustomed to be used to stick to turn to开始 look forward to be devoted to pay attention to contribute to apologize to devote oneself to 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21—40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上涂黑。 My husband had just bought a new washing machine for me. I decided to use it the& &21& &day, and I washed a lot of things. Everything worked& &22 &, but I couldn't find 23& of my husband's socks though I had looked& 24 &for it. &&& The next morning, I got ready for 25 &&as usual. When the bell rang, the students came in. I greeted them and told them &&26& we were going to do &27& . &&& When I turned& &28 &&to write on the blackboard, the class burst out& 29 &. They laughed and laughed. They laughed so much, in fact, that I was &30 &&the headmaster would be in to see all this. &&& I asked the class to &31 &, but the 32 I talked, the more they laughed. So I thought I had better pay &33 &&attention to them and continue to write on the blackboard. When I did this, they laughed even more. &&& Before long, the teacher who had the room next to &&34 &&came to see& 35 &&all the laughter was about. When he came in, he started& &36 &, too. &&& &Good& Heavens ! &I said. &Will &&37& &please tell me what is so &38& ?& &&& &Oh, God,& said the teacher, & you have a brown 39 stuck to the back of your shirt. & &&& So that's &&40 &&I found my husband's missing sock. &&& &Oh, well,& I said to the class, &let's just say& you have had an unforgettable lesson on static electricity(静电).&
A. very&&&&&&&&& B. last&&&&&&&&&& C. next&&&&&& D. following A. hard&&&&&&&&& B. well&&&&&&&&& C. fast&&&&&&& D. slowly
A. all&&&&&&&&&&& B. both&&&&&&&&& C. either&&&&& D. one A. nowhere&&&&&& B. somewhere&&& C. anywhere&& D. everywhere
A. breakfast&&&&& B. clothes&&&&&&& C. school&&&&& D. books A. which&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&& C. how&&&&&&& D. why A. today&&&&&&&& B. this day&&&&&& C. that day&&&& D. now
A. around&&&&&&& B. back&&&&&&&&& C. off&&&&&&&& D. over
A. smiling&&&&&& B. laughing&&&&&& C. crying&&&&& D. quarrelling
A. afraid&&&&&&&& B. doubtful&&&&&& C. sure&&&&&&& D. glad
A. look&&&&&&&&& B. write&&&&&&&& C. stop&&&&&&&& D. go on
A. better&&&&&&&& B. quicker&&&&&& C. less&&&&&&&& D. more
A. further&&&&&&& B. more&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&& D. no
A. me&&&&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&& C. us&&&&&&&&& D. his
A. what&&&&&&&&& B. why&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&& D. that
A. writing&&&&&&& B. asking&&&&&&& C. talking&&&&&& D. laughing
A. everyone&&&&& B. anyone&&&&&& C. someone&&&& D. he
A. funny&&&&&&&& B. wrong&&&&&& C. pleasant&&&&& D. unforgettable A. handkerchief&& B. sock&&&&&&&& C. paper&&&&&&& D. hair A. why&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&& C. how&&&&&&&& D. what
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从21—40各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上涂黑。My husband had just bought a new washing machinefor me. I decided to use it the& &21& &day, and Iwashed a lot of things. Everything worked& &22& , but Icouldn't find 23& of my husband's socks though I had looked& 24&for it.&&& The next morning, I got ready for 25 &&asusual. When the bell rang, the students came in. I greeted them and toldthem& &26& we were going to do &27& .&&& When I turned& &28 &&towrite on the blackboard, the class burst out& 29 &. Theylaughed and laughed. They laughed so much, in fact, that I was &30 &&theheadmaster would be in to see all this.&&& I asked the class to &31 &,but the 32 I talked, the more they laughed. So I thought I had betterpay &33 &&attention to them and continue to write on theblackboard. When I did this, they laughed even more.&&& Before long, the teacher who had theroom next to &&34 &&came to see& 35 &&allthe laughter was about. When he came in, he started& &36& ,too.&&& &Good& Heavens ! &I said.&Will &&37& &please tell me what is so &38&?&&&& &Oh, God,& said the teacher,& you have a brown 39 stuck to the back of your shirt. &&&& So that's &&40 &&Ifound my husband's missing sock.&&& &Oh, well,& I said to theclass, &let's just say& you have had an unforgettable lesson onstatic electricity(静电).&1. A.very&&&&&&&&& B.last&&&&&&&&&& C.next&&&&&& D. following2.A.hard&&&&&&&&& B.well&&&&&&&&& C.fast&&&&&&& D. slowly3. A.all&&&&&&&&&&& B.both&&&&&&&&& C.either&&&&& D. one4.A. nowhere&&&&&& B.somewhere&&& C. anywhere&& D. everywhere5. A. breakfast&&&&& B.clothes&&&&&&& C.school&&&&& D. books6.A. which&&&&&&&&B. what&&&&&&&& C.how&&&&&&& D. why7.A. today&&&&&&&&B. this day&&&&&& C. thatday&&&& D. now8. A. around&&&&&&& B.back&&&&&&&&& C.off&&&&&&&& D. over9. A. smiling&&&&&& B.laughing&&&&&& C.crying&&&&& D. quarrelling 10. A.afraid&&&&&&&& B.doubtful&&&&&& C.sure&&&&&&& D. glad 11. A.look&&&&&&&&& B.write&&&&&&&& C.stop&&&&&&&& D. go on 12.A.better&&&&&&&& B.quicker&&&&&& C.less&&&&&&&& D. more13. A. further&&&&&&& B.more&&&&&&&& C.hardly&&&&&& D. no 14. A.me&&&&&&&&&& B.mine&&&&&&&& C.us&&&&&&&&& D. his 15. A.what&&&&&&&&& B.why&&&&&&&& C.which&&&&&&& D. that 16. A. writing&&&&&&& B.asking&&&&&&& C.talking&&&&&& D. laughing17. A. everyone&&&&& B.anyone&&&&&& C. someone&&&&D. he18. A.funny&&&&&&&& B.wrong&&&&&& C.pleasant&&&&& D. unforgettable19.A. handkerchief&& B.sock&&&&&&&& C.paper&&&& &&&D. hair20.A.why&&&&&&&&& B.when&&&&&&& C.how&&&&&&&& D. what&
In the past, man did not have to think about the protection of his environment.There were few people on the earth, and natural resources seemed to be  1
.   Today things are  2  , the world has become too  3  .We are using up our natural resources too quickly and at the same time we are  4  our environment with dangerous chemicals.If we continue to do this, human life on the earth 5 survive.   Everyone  6  today that if too many fishes are taken from the sea, there will soon be none left. Yet, with modern fishing  7 
, more and more fishes are caught.We know that if too many trees are cut down,  8 
will disappear and nothing will grow on the earth.Yet we __9
to use bigger and more powerful machines to   10 
more and more trees.   We realize that if rivers are polluted with waste products from factories, fish will die. 11 , in most countries wastes are  12  put into rivers or into the sea, and there are  13 laws to stop this.   We know, too, that if the  14
of the world continues to rise at the present rate , in a few years there will not be enough  15
.What can we do to solve these problems?   If we eat more vegetables and less  16
,there will be more food available for everyone.Land that is used to grow crops  17 five times more people than land where animals are kept.   Our natural resources will   18
longer if we learn to recyclethem.   The world population will not rise so quickly if people use modern methods of birth 19 .   Finally, if we educate people to think about the problems, we shall have a better and cleaner  20  in the future. 1.A.beautiful   B.unlimited   C.unusual    D.valuable 2.A.common     B.the same    C.changeable   D.different .A.crowded     B.small      C.dirty      D.busy 4.A.protecting   B.saving     C.polluting    D.fighting 5.A.may not     B.will not    C.shall not    D.could not 6.A.wonders     B.realizes    C.considers    D.discovers 7.A.poles      B.boats      C.methods     D.ideas 8.A.mountains    B.the sea     C.trees      D.forests 9.A.continue    B.have      C.ought      D.go on 10.A.grow      B.plant      C.save      D.cut down 11.A.Thus      B.However     C.Generally    D.Therefore 12.A.still     B.even      C.also      D.certainly 13.A.many      B.none      C.some      D.few 14.A.production   B.pollution    C.population   D.development 15.A.houses     B.vegetables   C.food      D.places 16.A.fruit     B.meat      C.fish      D.grain 17.A.feeds     B.increases    C.supplies    D.helps 18.A.use      B.stay      C.keep      D.last 19.A.control    B.born      C.plan      D.pay 20.A.nature     B.sea       C.planet     D.forest &
If you do not use your arms or your legs for some time, when you  1 using them again, they slowly become __2_ again. Everybody knows this, and nobody would think of questioning this fact.  3 there are many people who do not seem to know
memory works in the same way.  5 someone says that he has a good memory, he really means that he 6 his memory in practice exercising it frequently 7 consciously ( ) or unconsciously. When someone
8 says that his memory is poor, he really means that he does not give it enough  9 to become strong. If a friend complains that his arms and legs are 10 we know that it is his own fault. But if he tells that he has a poor memory,  11 of us think his parents are to blame
12 that he is just unlucky, and few of us
that it is just as much his own fault as if it is his arms or legs 14 were weak. Have you ever noticed that people who cannot read or write usually have  15 memories than those who can? This is because those who cannot read or write  16
they have to remember dates, places, names, songs and stories.
17 their memory is the whole time 18.
So 19 you want a good memory, learn from those people, and  20_ remembering. 1.A.keep     B.go on    C.stop     D.start 2.A.well     B.ill     C.strong    D.weak 3.A.Yet      B.Therefore  C.So      D.Naturally 4. A.whether   B.when     C.that     D.if 5.A.As      B.What     C.While    D.When 6.A.wants     B.builds up  C.makes    D.keeps 7.A.both     B.neither   C.either    D.whether 8.A.again     B.else     C.more     D.once 9.A.time     B.use     C.chances   D.thought 10.A.strong    B.tired    C.broken    D.weak 11.A.few     B.none     C.all     D.many 12.A.so      B.or      C.and     D.but 13.A.get to know B.would like to say C.notice D.realize 14.A.really    B.also     C.that     D.who 15.A.worse    B.better    C.more     D.less 16.A.used to   B.can not   C.try to    D.have to 17.A.So      B.Because of  C.However   D.Since 18.A.ready    B.being used  C.busy     D.training 19.A.if      B.that     C.then     D.when 20.A.please    B.try     C.practice   D.enjoy &
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项A、B、C和D中,选出最佳选项。
  Air travel is such an everyday experience these days that we are not surprised when we read about a politician having talks with the Japanese Prime Minister one day, attending a conference in Australia the following morning and having to be off at midday to sign a trade agreement in Hong Kong. But frequent long-distance flying can be so tiring that the traveler begins to feel his brain is in one country, his digestion(消化) in another and his powers of attention nowhere
in short, he hardly knows where he is.
  The tiring condition we normally experience after a long journey will become even sharper when we fly from east to went or vice versa(反之亦然) because we cross time areas. Air travel is so quick nowadays that we can leave London after breakfast and be in New York in eight hours, yet what really disturbs us most is that when we arrive it is only lunch time when we have already had lunch on the plane and are expecting dinner.
  Doctors say that since air travelers are in no condition to work after crossing a number of time areas, they should go straight to bed on arrival. Airline pilots, however, often live by their own watches, taking no notice of local time, and have breakfast at midnight if necessary.
  Businessmen who go on long-distance flights, however, are usually proud of having been chosen because it adds to their position in the firm. They are lucky if the boss is clever enough to insist on their taking the doctor's advice and resting for a day before work. Sometimes the managing director is such an energetic person that he expects everyone to be as fit as he is. As he has never felt any ill effects after flying himself, the schedule (时间表) he lays down is so tight that the employee is too tired to carry out satisfactorily. He must either go straight to an important meeting as soon as his plane touches down or else return as soon as the meeting is over to his boss. Managers of this type often do not realize how troublesome this policy may be for the man's health and the company's honor and fame.
1.A long-distance traveler will have little power of attention right after the flight because of ________.
A.headacheB.digestion trouble
C.condition of being very tiredD.lack of sleep
2.Which of the following is not affected by crossing time areas?
A.Meal patterns.B.Sleep.
C.Powers of attention.D.Schedule.
3.Airline pilots have breakfast at midnight because ________.
A.they do not act according to local time
B.doctors advise them to do so
C.they are too busy with their work
D.it is time for breakfast according to local time
4.The boss who requires his employee to work right after long-distance flight ________.
A.will be well known for his efficiency(效率)
B.may not get the result as he had expected
C.is giving his employee a test before giving him a better job
D.will bring good honor and fame to his company
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号宽容是一把温柔刀,斩断了高薪,值得每位boss and employee思考
宽容是一把温柔刀,斩断了高薪,值得每位boss and employee思考
我原来大学宿舍的4个同学里,工资相差最大的两个人分别是M和L,M如今在一家外企供职,工资近两万,而L在一家私企做翻译工作,工资6千多。回到3年前,刚毕业不久,L是我们羡慕的对象,刚参加工作,她的工资就有5千多,在我们几个人中算高的,重点是,她上班没什么压力。听她讲,她遇到了一个“很好的”上司,对她格外宽容,比如她在业务上如果出了什么错,她的上司从来都不会批评她,只是态度温和地跟她讲清楚就完事了,实习期的时候还说得多一点,转正之后,基本上就不怎么管她的事儿了。L说,上班感觉很自由,没有什么压力,自己的翻译稿件完全可以有自己的风格,到点上下班,氛围轻松,工资也还可以。相比之下,M就苦逼多了,她直言自己遇到了一个变态上司,她刚入职的时候做的是助理工作,他的上司总是挑剔她的PPT毫无特色,毫无重点,语言直白激烈,虽然她是花了整整3天做出来的,但是,还是被她的上司全盘否定了。有一次因为第二天会议马上要用到她做的PPT,临时又被上司否定,L熬了一个通宵重新修改了一遍,甚是辛苦,我们都深表同情。3年时间过去了,L依然在那家公司上班,悠然自得,只不过,她的工资上涨缓慢,变化不大。而一直经历被上司“虐待”的M成长迅速,一跃跻身到了公司中层,工资翻了好几番,现在,她很感谢之前那个对她一点都不宽容的上司。每个人都想进入一个职场舒适圈:有宽容的上司,有安逸的氛围。问题是,在这样的环境下,人的潜力很难得到激发,温水煮青蛙,业务水平很难得到推进,成长速度变得非常缓慢,工资低廉,难有长进。当你每天都重复着毫无挑战性的工作,不必担心领导的“找茬”,平安度日,那么,你的职位就变得随时可能被取代。因此,除非你是一个优秀到无可挑剔的人,否则,上司对你的一贯宽容,就如同一把温柔刀,于无形中,会斩断你获得高薪的路径。
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。
百家号 最近更新:
简介: 新闻 实时 社会 生活 汽车随时更新
作者最新文章分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制Boss Schools Employee With a RC Helicopter下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效Boss Schools Employee With a RC Helicopter扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 employee的读音 的文章

随机推荐