求助拳皇人物适合公司大合唱的歌曲歌曲

拳皇动画片的尾曲曲是什么歌曲啊?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
拳皇动画片的尾曲曲是什么歌曲啊?
拳皇动画片的尾曲曲是什么歌曲啊?
  拳皇动画片的尾曲是《Another Day》。  歌名:Another Day  所属专辑:拳皇动画版 - THE KING OF.FIGHTERS ANOTHER DAY OST  歌曲时长:04:41  演唱:Daiki Kasho   歌词:  It's not a play another game Cause we were born in ruthless world Who can explain the reason &why& ? What we can get is what diserves This setting, we can justify Who needs the mercy Come and try... Don't care how you feel Just don't want to let you down I can feel my heart cry ! No way to escape that ! No time for set-back No tears to fall down No fears can stop me from this fight ! And heaven only knows Am I a fool ? Some battles fade and go, but the winner takes it all 'Till all's said and done. Nobody knows The winner takes it all Over, over... Could've been ! 9X No winner standing face to face For something we can no deny How poison stable you should realize We need to fight to get alive ? Somebody fall to compromises For reason, reason don't right. Don't care how you feel I don't want to let you down Show me what you got and try! No way to escape that ! No time for set-back No tears to fall down No fears can stop me from this fight ! And heaven only knows Am I a fool ? Some battles fade and go, but the winner takes it all 'Till all's said and done Nobody knows The winner takes it all Over ! Could've been ! Could've been ! No winner standing face to face That's something we can live and learn How poison stable you should realize From this fight ! We need to fight to get alive somebody fall to compromises We need to fight to get alive Somebody fall to compromises No way to escape that ! No time for set-back No tears to fall down No fears can stop me from this fight ! And heaven only knows Am I a fool ? Some battles fade and done, but the winner takes it all 'Till all's said and down Nobody knows The winner takes it all Over ! Could've been ! Could've been !
  拳皇动画定名为《The King of Fighters Another Day》  拳皇动画片的尾曲是another day.G第9工作室担当,每月1-4话每集的标题为,《accede》,《in the dark》,《all over》。作曲:清水泰明,负责动画制作的是以制作《攻克机动队》而闻名Production I:《all out》
就叫another day
拳皇的ED叫做Regret
名字叫another day百度的下载页面:
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
等待您来回答公司搞大合唱比赛,十几个人一组,唱什么歌曲适合一点?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
公司搞大合唱比赛,十几个人一组,唱什么歌曲适合一点?
我有更好的答案
歌曲的年代不要太远,也别太近,像以前的《水手》或者《感恩的心》就不错。