vs vscode 未验证的断点的csproj在哪

1862人阅读
.net core(1)
一:环境准备:
windows系统需要 win7 sp1 / windows 8 &/ windows 2008 r2 sp1 / windows10;
其他版本的windows系统在安装.NET Core SDK很可能安装失败;
这里分享的是.net core 1.1版本的 ,1.0的版本略有一点不同(1.0的项目工程文件是project.json,1.1的变成了.csproj文件了)
安装&vscode:/ ;
安装&.NET Core SDK:https://dotnetcli.blob.core.windows.net/dotnet/beta/Installers/Latest/dotnet-dev-win-x64.latest.exe;
二:准备安装c# 调试插件,只有装了插件才能正常使用调试等功能;
1:点击vscode的拓展图标,在输入框中输入c#,选择第一个进行安装;
2:因为要从外网下载,所以会很慢,建议使用代理进行操作或者耐心等待,等安装好以后会提示重新加载vscode,确认重新加载就可以了;
3:如果因为网络问题实在无法安装成功的话,可以使用OmniSharp这个安装包:/OmniSharp/omnisharp-vscode/releases,下载csharp-1.8.1.vsix,用vscode直接打开这个文件就可以安装成功;
4:至此 c#插件安装成功
三:准备创建.net core项目
1:创建一个文件夹 firstcoreweb,vscode 文件-&打开文件夹 &来打开它;
2:点击vscode -&查看-&集成终端;
3:输入dotnet new mvc,回车,即可创建一个完整的.net core web 项目;
四:准备进入调试
1:在终端命令行 执行 dotnet restore命令(vscode上面也会提示,是否需要restore,点击restore就可以了),这是为了去更新nuget包,将需要的nuget包更新到本地;
2:在program.cs的main方法打上断点(左边单击,出现红点说明断点已打上);
3:按F5,断点已经走进来了;
至此 断点调试成功;
如果你的项目没有成功,检查下launch.json文件,里面的program 路径需要设置成当前项目所在的bin/debug目录下的对应dll文件路径,更改以后重新尽心上述调试步骤就可以了
五:准备发布 部署.net core项目到iis服务器
1:需要下载安装window server hosting:/net/download/core#/runtime;
2:安装完成以后,在vscode终端运行命令& dotnet publish -c release,回车即可在当前项目文件夹bin/release/下生成可部署文件夹publish;
3:在iis服务器上添加网站,地址指定到刚才生成的可部署文件夹,运行站点,即可看到.net core开发的第一个站点运行起来啦;
六:至此,vscode开发.netcore
项目从安装到开发调试部署已经全部结束了,小伙伴们get到了吗?帮助到你的话请收藏分享点赞哦
原文链接:/wolfworker/p/6651795.html
&&相关文章推荐
* 以上用户言论只代表其个人观点,不代表CSDN网站的观点或立场
访问:2047次
排名:千里之外
(window.slotbydup = window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '4740887',
container: s,
size: '250,250',
display: 'inlay-fix'拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3aefbb-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器Geoffrey Vandiest | My dev notes
The term micro in microservice suggest that services should be decomposed in very small units.
recommend a size range that varies between a service-per-person and a service-per-dozen-people meaning that a microservice should not be maintained by a team of more than a dozen people.
This follows the notion of the Two Pizza Team organizations used at Amazon.
Following my own experience, micro services are maintained by small multidisciplinary teams varying between two to six people.
More important is the domain surface the micro service covers.
DDD advise to divide a unified model in smaller units named bounded context. Defining a service as covering no more than one bounded context is a comfortable way to constraint the size of your services.
So, cohesion is certainly a good way to define the service boundaries but in my opinion, this does not matter that much. A factor that is far more concrete is the speed and comfort with which developers can work on the service.
Developers that can get rapid feedback on their work by building rapidly, debug easily and test their code continuously on their own pc are in a far better position that those that have to deploy the system to an integration environment and wait for other devs to deploy their code before they can test their own work.
Therefore, I think that size of the service does not matter that much.
What’s really important is that the architecture of the system should account for autonomy.
Rather than emphasizing one rigid size for microservices, I prefer to make sure my services adheres to different forms of autonomy:
Runtime autonomy: The system should survive during a certain amount of time to a failure of one of its parts.
Testing autonomy: One should be able to test the parts of a system in isolation.
Change autonomy: One should be able to do modification without impacting other parts of the system.
Platform autonomy: The system should be able to run on platforms with different kind of hosting infrastructure.
This entry was posted in
When reviewing the DevOps study of last years I noticed an interesting slide depicting the number of deployments per day per developer.
This go against my personal experience that when projects are late adding developers to a project can decrease the overall productivity of the team.
The general rule is that when growing software and development teams you decrease the individual productivity of each developer.
This is mainly due to communication and integration overheads.
found that for the high performers, those who continuously integrate and deploy code to production this rule does not apply.
The study demonstrates that organizations that do not practice continuous delivery deploy with decreasing frequency but that those that have adopt these practices deploy significantly increasing frequency.
This demonstrates that practicing continuous delivery is especially important for large enterprises. By adopting these practices they can compensate for the overhead linked with large systems and actually increase the productivity of large development teams.
This entry was posted in
In the classical view of software delivery, you need to make a trade-off between quality and speed. The traditional IT delivery process paradigm postulate that building quality software will demand longer to deliver. You trade quality with getting things done rapidly. Now, studies on teams that have adopted Continuous Delivery (CD) demonstrate exactly the opposite. Teams able to deploy by the push of a button not only deliver faster but they deliver better quality in a more reliable way. Being able to push changes fast and reliably to production changes the rule of the game and transforms many aspects of the IT delivery process. It reflects on aspects like:
Increased Availability & Manageability
Because you can push changes a lot faster you can make smaller changes with less downtime you don’t need to come in the middle of the night or weekends to deploy the system. This means less overwork and stress. It also frees up a considerable amount of time as teams don’t need to participate at long lasting release planning’s sessions to coordinate huge deployments.
Because you know you can push a change fast you’re also able to re-mediate faster and you don’t need to take account of being able to reverse a giant change. In place, you can adopt release strategies where you always advance forwards. In place of reverting a change you can be confident that you can fix any problem fast. This simplify the release process and lower the architecture complexity needed to be able to revert back a giant change.
Reports also demonstrates that teams practicing CD sees their number of big incidents diminishing drastically. Apart from the better intrinsic quality that CD brings this is also due to the automation that CD demands. The automated deployment pipeline eliminates errors that might result from manual configuration and error-prone practices.
Increased efficiency and shorter cycle time
Because you make smaller changes your tester and analyst can work in a constant flow of work. They don’t need to test everything in a great batch at the end of the release but can continuously work in at constant pace together with the developers.
When practicing continuous delivery automated tests are run immediately after each check-in what detects many bugs immediately. Bugs that are detected sooner are cheaper to fix. The developer can get immediate feedback even before he starts working on another task and so he knows where to search for the bug. It’s proved by many studies that bugs found before or immediately after the check-in are orders in magnitude cheaper to fix ().
Improved testability
To be able to deploy small changes independently the systems needs to be decoupled. This decoupling enables also to test the system more easily in isolation. Most of the changes can be tested without deploying to an integration environment. This lowers the number of environment needed and allows for a more rapid feedback.
Improved intrinsic product quality
Because the tremendous acceleration of time to market of a change, from once every 3 months to many times a day, product owners can experiment a lot faster enabling new product evolution strategies based on experimentation and continuous improvement. The book
describes in detail how modern software companies takes advantages of continuous delivery to design products based on experimentation.
Improved Customer Satisfaction
CD brings confidence to the customers and other stakeholders on the delivery of their new features. CD enables to deliver new features at a constant and predictable pace and increase the visibility of the delivery process. By practicing feature toggles and decoupling the deployment from the actual release of the feature it enables to deploy a part or a complete new capability to early adopters.
Organizations that are more effective can spend more time on value adding activities. This creates a virtuous circle of continuous improvements that brings a decisive competitive advantage. Continuous Delivery is becoming the norm in the enterprise. IT organization that still stick to the old delivery model will be forced to change or will simply disappear. Following , the companies who their IT team’s practices continuous delivery has 50 % higher market capitalization growth over the 3 last years than the other and
that by 2020 50% of CIO’s that have not transformed their capabilities will be displaced.
This entry was posted in
In this post we’ll explore how to use the Angular CLI to build an application hosted inside a DotNetCore.1.1 web api project.
The code that accompanies this post can be found .
Create a new WebApi application
Open a command line and use the following commands to generate your WebApi project.
mkdir AngularDotNetCore
cd .\AngularDotNetCore\
dotnet new webapi
Configure the WebApi project for Angular
Open the project with Vs Code and edit the .csproj
Disable the automated compilation of typescript as it will be handled by the Angular-cli (line 4)
Add a reference to the Microsoft.AspNetCore.StaticFiles package so that we’ll be able to serve static files from the “/wwwroot” (line 13)
&Project Sdk=&Microsoft.NET.Sdk.Web&&
&PropertyGroup&
&TargetFramework&netcoreapp1.1&/TargetFramework&
&TypeScriptCompileBlocked&true&/TypeScriptCompileBlocked&
&/PropertyGroup&
&ItemGroup&
&Folder Include=&wwwroot\& /&
&/ItemGroup&
&ItemGroup&
&PackageReference Include=&Microsoft.AspNetCore& Version=&1.1.1& /&
&PackageReference Include=&Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc& Version=&1.1.2& /&
&PackageReference Include=&Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Debug& Version=&1.1.1& /&
&PackageReference Include=&Microsoft.AspNetCore.StaticFiles& Version=&1.1.2& /&
&/ItemGroup&
&ItemGroup&
&DotNetCliToolReference Include=&Microsoft.DotNet.Watcher.Tools& Version=&1.0.0& /&
&/ItemGroup&
&/Project&
c. To install the new packages run:
dotnet restore
3. Modify Startup.cs
Redirect all non API requests to the index.html page. (line 6-14)
Configure the app to serve static files and use the index.html as default page. (line 17-23)
public void Configure(IApplicationBuilder app, IHostingEnvironment env, ILoggerFactory loggerFactory)
loggerFactory.AddConsole(Configuration.GetSection(&Logging&));
loggerFactory.AddDebug();
app.Use(async (context, next)=&{
await next();
if (context.Response.StatusCode == 404 &&
!System.IO.Path.HasExtension(context.Request.Path.Value) &&
!context.Request.Path.Value.StartsWith(&/api/&)){
context.Request.Path = &/index.html&;
await next();
// use default route /api/[controller]
app.UseMvcWithDefaultRoute();
// use index.html as default page
app.UseDefaultFiles();
// serve static pages
app.UseStaticFiles();
3. Initialize the Angular App through Angular-CLI
a. Install Angular-CLI
npm install @angular/cli --global
b. Create the Angular app
ng new my-app --skip-install
c. Move to the root all the content of your “my-app” folder
mv .\my-app\* .\
d. Delete the “my-app” folder:
e. Define the “wwwroot” as the Angular-CLI output directory.
Edit the .angular-cli.json and update the “apps” part (line 9):
&$schema&: &./node_modules/@angular/cli/lib/config/schema.json&,
&project&: {
&name&: &my-app&
&root&: &src&,
&outDir&: &wwwroot&,
&assets&: [
&favicon.ico&
&index&: &index.html&,
&main&: &main.ts&,
&polyfills&: &polyfills.ts&,
&test&: &test.ts&,
&tsconfig&: &tsconfig.app.json&,
&testTsconfig&: &tsconfig.spec.json&,
&prefix&: &app&,
&styles&: [
&styles.css&
&scripts&: [],
&environmentSource&: &environments/environment.ts&,
&environments&: {
&dev&: &environments/environment.ts&,
&prod&: &environments/environment.prod.ts&
&protractor&: {
&config&: &./protractor.conf.js&
&project&: &src/tsconfig.app.json&
&project&: &src/tsconfig.spec.json&
&project&: &e2e/tsconfig.e2e.json&
&karma&: {
&config&: &./karma.conf.js&
&defaults&: {
&styleExt&: &css&,
&component&: {}
f. Install the npm packages
npm install
g. Build and run the app
dotnet run
If everything went fine you should see:
4. Call from Angular the WebApi backend
Here we’ll make a simple http call from our Angular application to our DotNetCore Web Api. We’ll query the generated example “ValuesController” from our Angular app and output the result onto our homepage. Because I want to make this example as simple as possible I make the call directly from the component but in a real application you’ll encapsulate this code into an Angular service.
a. Edit ponent.ts file:
import { Component, OnInit } from '@angular/core';
import { Http } from '@angular/http'
@Component({
selector: 'app-root',
templateUrl: './ponent.html',
styleUrls: ['./ponent.css']
export class AppComponent implements OnInit {
constructor(private _httpService: Http) { }
title = 'app works!';
values:string[] = [];
ngOnInit() {
this._httpService.get('/api/values').subscribe(values =& {
this.values = values.json() as string[];
b. Edit ponent.html file:
Retrieved values:
&ul *ngFor=&let value of values&&
&li&{{value}}&/li&
c. Compile and run the app:
dotnet run
5. Configure your Angular application to auto update when code changes
The Angular-CLI can configure webpack to serve the application through his built-in server and refresh your page whenever a file changes. To launch this developer friendly mode use:
Notice that when you open your browser on http://localhost:4200 (the webpack server default port) you don’t see any retrieved values anymore.
This is because our Angular application calls our REST API on http://localhost:4200/api/values but there’s nothing there! What we need to do is launch our WebApi application and redirect calls to it from port 4200.
a. Create a “proxy.json” file on the root and add the following content to the file:
&target&: &http://localhost:5000&,
&secure&: false
b. Launch two consoles. One to run the webapi app:
dotnet run
The other to launch the webpack server with the proxy redirection:
ng serve –proxy proxy.json
c. You can also enable the auto refresh mode of your WebApi application. Edit the .csproj file and add following section and run “dotnet restore”:
&ItemGroup&
&DotNetCliToolReference Include=&Microsoft.DotNet.Watcher.Tools& Version=&1.0.0& /&
&/ItemGroup&
d. Now you can launch also the WebApi in watch mode:
dotnet watch run
Of course, you’ll still need to refresh your page every time you change your webapi project but it will recompile & run automatically every time code is changed.
This entry was posted in
A comparison between Angular2 vs React from the perspective of an enterprise C# developer
Currently we had a lot of discussion on which web framework we should invest: Angular2 or React. Therefore, I decided to experiment with both and make up my own opinion.
I use Angular1 since a couple of years now and I love it. Nevertheless, hearing about all the goodness of React, I wanted to give it a try and compare both frameworks with an open mind.
So, I reviewed these technologies according to my own perspective, the perspective of an enterprise .Net developer.
In my world applications have a lifecycle that can easily stretch over 10 years. Therefore, be able to support big projects and keeping maintaining them over time, is key. This is why I took Typescript as a given.
Coming from a .Net background and having built all my Angular apps with the help of Typescript I don’t wanted to get back to pure JavaScript. I love the static type checking and all the tooling support, code completion and refactoring typescript brings to the table.
The ease of programming inside the frameworks with Typescript is for me an important feature. This is why I tested both frameworks using Typescript.
React is a declarative Javascript UI library, created by Facebook that handles a very specific set of concerns, composing and packaging your UI in components and rendering these components. What could seem odd in the beginning is that React doesn’t separate the HTML from the JavaScript.
Frankly I got used to it and learned to appreciate the advantages of this. You can still separate the logic from the presentation by creating components that only render Html and components that handles the logic
(named “Controller Views” components).
Here is a simple example of a React component:
[snippet id=+]
The render() method is the core method of the React component.
React implements a virtual DOM, this is an internal representation of the DOM.
A react component is written in a JSX file.
JSX basically enables to mix HTML with JavaScript, you can also directly use js files in React but then you lose some syntactic sugar.
To transform the JSX at runtime or compile time you typically need to use Babel. Now , this enable to use the Typescript compiler instead of Babel.
To enable support for JSX with the Typescript compiler you need to add the compiler option: “jsx”:”react” in your tsconfig.json file.
When this is done, you can use the “TSX” extensions, this is the equivalent of “JSX” but for Typescript.
I found that VisualStudio 2015 and VS Code provided a good support for the TSX format.
With TSX you get auto completion in the HTML parts.
To illustrate other key concepts of React we need a more sophisticated example:
Notice on line 9, we pass two type arguments to declare our AuthorComponent class.
The first is the “prop” the other is the “state”.
These two concepts should not be confused.
“state” is an internal concern of the component, it holds the internal data (model) of the component and can change. Every time it changes the virtual DOM is adapted.
“props” are passed to the component and are not meant to be changed.
An illustration of the use of “props” is with “Controller Views Components”, these are parent components that host child components. “props” are typically used to pass the component properties:
author, onChange, onSave, errors are “props” of the AuthorForm component
Angular2 is a Framework,
React is only a UI library, therefore it’s usually used together with other libraries like Redux.
Redux help us to manage the application data flows.
You don’t absolutely need Redux but usually when building large scaled enterprise applications it’s something you’ll want to add to your React apps.
In fact you can even use Redux with Angular but the unidirectional flow of React lent itself very well to the Redux model.
Redux is based on the original Facebook Flux library. It helps at managing the application State. I found that managing state in a React application without Flux or Redux demand a considerable effort. Nevertheless, these frameworks also add a lot of supplementary concepts to learn.
Explaining these is outside the scope of this article.
Although Angular2 comes with a lot of breaking changes and you can’t upgrade directly from Angular1, Angular2 still feels like an evolution of Angular1. Despite all the concept changes, switching from Angular1 to Angular2 was relatively easy. Nevertheless, I still have troubles with the new Angular2 binding syntax.
Angular2 advocates the separation of HTML and Code.
Although these can now be in the same file you never mix JavaScript & HTML in Angular2.
This is usually a good practice especially when working with web designers but as you use a specific data-binding syntax you don’t get the code highlighting & code completion you get with React.
Angular2 is quite complete and opinionated framework.
With Angular2 you get all in a box.
You can replace many parts but I never really needed to.
From an enterprise viewpoint, be able to count on a complete but modular toolbox is an advantage.
It helps new hired developers to be productive faster and enforce consistency.
is an example of what a “Hello world” Angular2 app looks like.
A tutorial is available on the , it demonstrates how to build a basic Angular app.
It took me less than 5 minutes to complete this tutorial. Once completed you’ve the basic building blocks: a project structure, a configured typescript compiler and a small web server that keeps the app running while you build your app.
Angular2 separate the HTML from the code, you can add the Html inside a Component but it’s still in a separate section. To be able to add view logic inside the HTML you need to use the Angular2 template syntax. A simple Angular HTML component looks like this:
The *ngFor, {{todo.title}}, (click), [todo] and &todo-detail& elements are all Angular2 template syntax.
The &todo-detail& tag represent a TodoListComponent.
ponent.ts code could be like this:
Here is an example of how to define a two-way databinding works in Angular2:
&input type=”text” [(ngModel)]=”user.first_name” /&
Every Angular2 app begins by declaring at least one module.
This is an example of such a module:
[snippet id=+]
My evaluation
Angular2 loves TypeScript
For me the biggest difference between both is that Angular2 is Typescript native and React just tolerates it. Sure, you can use Typescript with React, I provided some examples how you can do that. Nevertheless, I spend a lot of time figuring how.
This is especially a problem when you consider that the React examples you find on the web are inconsistent. During my experimentation with React I often was forced to use the &&any&& type.
This means that I lost the goodness of working with Typescript: compile time type checking, autocomplete and refactoring support.
Angular2 feels like home for C# devs
provided by Facebook is quite good but
is just superb.
Following the quickstart guide I was able to construct a full application in less than 5 minutes.
You can also find a complete guide that covers every topic of the framework.
is a tutorial where you build a real world application using every important aspect of Angular2.
Every example in the Angular2 documentation is provided in Typescript.
For React most documentation is in ES6 but on other internet sites most of the examples are still in ES5. Finding an up-to-date tutorial on how to bootstrap a standard React application with Typescript is not easy. You can find one on the
but it’s very basic.
When you compare this to the Angular2 documentation where you even find guidance on , you immediately understand that Angular2 is far more welcoming for C# devs as React.
For React the only guidance I found on how to integrate Typescript was on the Typescript site itself. Usually you need to figure out by yourself how to use Typescript with React as you don’t find a lot on the internet. During my React experimental project I’ve wasted many hours converting Javascript examples to Typescript. I had some problems with inconsistencies betw sometimes I needed to tweak this myself to get my project compiled.
I didn’t have any of these problems using Angular2, the type definitions where always up to date and all provided libraries worked well together.
Mixing Html inside JavaScript is fine!
When working with React in VS.Code and VisualStudio, I was first disappointed as these editors didn’t support the JSX syntax correctly.
All this changed when I converted my first code to TSX (the TypeScript equivalent of JSX).
Here React really shined as I got type checking & code completion even inside my TSX templates.
Mixing typescript inside the HTML was for me a little revelation.
You don’t need to learn another programming or templating syntax. You can use the same programming language everywhere. When you use TypeScript you even get static type checking in your templates. Those who have already used Angular will certainly see the benefit of this.
With Angular I can’t count the number of times I got a blank page or things missing on my page because I misspelled some property in the template or used the wrong templating syntax.
ErrorMessages are better in React
Another great aspect of React is the explicit error messages it provides.
In Angular1, at best,
you usually get a blank screen with completely useless error messages. With the current version of Angular2 I found the error messages had improved. Most of the time the error messages returns explicit messages with descriptions on how you can solve the problem.
Many ways to do the same thing
A pain point concerning React is the many ways to do the same thing. For example I found the following ways to create a React component: using the ES5 Create Class Component, using the ES6 class component, using stateless components, with Object.Create, with Mixins, creating Parasitic Components and with the StampIt library.
Also, a primary concern for me, is the high churn rate of React, currently React is at version 15.
This is a high number for a framework that is only a couple of years old.
Conclusion
For me the conclusion is the following: if you are a C# enterprise developer who wants to get all the goodness Typescript brings to the table, Angular2 is the obvious choice.
React is a beautiful library that enforces good design but it doesn’t embrace Typescript as Angular2 does.
React has certainly some advantages compared to Angular2 like using JavaScript for the templating syntax. Nevertheless Angular2 is what an enterprise developer wants. It’s complete, opinionated and his Typescript native support makes it more crafted for large scale applications.
Angular2 two-way binding also result usually in a higher productivity rate and less code to maintain when it comes to building business applications.
To build this review I used following resources:
by Cory House
by Cory House
with John Papa and Dan Wahlin
and the Tour of Heroes tutorial
The source code of the example applications can be found on Github:
: Simple demo app using TypeScript and React based on the pluralsight course, Building Applications with React and Flux
: Angular2 app using .Net Core as a backend
This entry was posted in
you can find an application based on the pluralsight course: “Building Application React and Flux” modernized (using Lite-Server & Webpack) and ported to TypeScript.
It contains also a complete Gulpfile that you can use as example to build React applications with Gulp & Typescript.
This entry was posted in
In this TypeScript starter tutorial we’ll setup a node api that stores and retrieve his data from a mangoDB backend.
For the lazy ones, the full code can be found on my github repo under:
1) Install the prerequisites
First you need . If you haven’t already TypeScript installed:
$npm install -g typescript
To Install MongoDB on your dev box, follow the instructions on:
You can query and configure mongoDb through the command line but I prefer to use .
2) Create and configure the Node project
A) Create a new node project from the command line:
$ mkdir mango-node
$ cd mango-node
$ npm init
You can just accept all the proposed values by hitting enter. npm will create a new package.json file.
B) Download the npm packages
We’ll use 3 npm packages inside our app:
Mongoose, it’s a sort of driver for MongoDB and it provides a schema-based way to model your solution.
express: the most used web framework for node
body-parser: let us pull POST content from our HTTP request.
Install the npm packages:
$ npm install mongoose —save
$ npm install express —save
$ npm install body-parser —save
C) Install the TypeScript definitions
To enable manage and install TypeScript definitions we’ll use Typings. Therefore you need typings to be installed as a global package:
$ sudo npm install -g typings
To install the typings packages:
$ typings install mongoose
$ typings install dt~express –save —-global
$ typings install dt~body-parser –save —-global
$ typings install dt~node –save —global
$ typings install mime —save
$ typings install dt~express-serve-static-core –save —global
$ typings install dt~serve-static –save –global
D) Add a TypeScript configuration file tsconfig.json:
[snippet id=+]
3) Implement the server
A) Create a index.ts file:
[snippet id=+]
B) Test that you can compile and start your server:
$ node index.js
C) Configure the npm start command.
To combine these steps in one command you can use the “scripts” section of your package.json file:
[snippet id=+]
4) Define the entity and his mongoose schema
We need to define a User entity and his mongoose schema.
Create a user.ts file:
[snippet id=+]
5) Implement the REST API
Finally we implement our api logic.
A) Open the index.ts file and import our user entity:
import * as User from “./User”
B) Setup the http endpoints
Just after the setup of the bodyParser middleware, configuration the app to handle the http verbs, get and post:
[snippet id=+]
6) Test the app.
A) download , it’s a tool to help you test and document your api’s.
B) Launch your app:
C) Launch Postman and configure a post request with Postman.
First set the URL & headers, add a content-type key with value: application/json:
Then configure provide the body of your request:
Push send, you should get something like this in the response body:
That’s all, now you can populate as many users you want and try to retrieve all or a specific one.
This entry was posted in
I assembled an example application based on the but extended with NodeJs and MongoDB.
The example is an ideal starting place to build applications on a nice development stack made of :
Angular2 for the fronted application
Node.js: as backend web server.
LiteServer: This server should not be used for production but only during the development. LiteServer is specifically designed for serving static pages during the development.
It refresh the browser every time a file is saved.
Express: to serve the static pages in production.
MongoDB & Mongoose: Document database technology.
Mongoose is the client side library enabling to interact with MongoDB .
TypeScript: for providing the type safety.
Gulp: it’s used to automate all sort of development tasks like copying files or cleaning the typescript compile output.
To startup the application in development mode just type: “npm start”.
This entry was posted in
In this post I reuse my sample project (ported to ASP.NET Core RC2)
but add a new Nunit test project to it.
Nunit has no testrunner ready yet that supports testing with dotNetCore. In fact for the moment only XUnit supports the VS2015 GUI testrunner.
NUnit has a lightweight testrunner NUnitLight. DotNet Core supports only two mode, ASP.NET MVC apps and Console apps.
So, what I did is use NunitLight inside a .Net Core console.
The code can be found here:
You should start by adding a new .Net Core Classlibrary project and addd the NUnit & NUnitLight dependencies.
$ yo aspnet
Modify the project.json file
[snippet id=+]
Modify the program.cs file
[snippet id=+]
Add a Nunit test file: SampleTest.cs
[snippet id=+]
Start the test session with “dotnet run” , you can also launch the test project and debug it through VS2015.
This entry was posted in
RC2 of .Net Core is out, so it’s time to upgrade your apps. The official documentation on how to upgrade can be found on:
Here is the list of things I did to upgrade my existing ASP.NET CORE RC1 apps to RC2 :
Without VS2015:
Updated Yeoman: yo, choose Update Generators
With Yeoman create a new: yo aspnet, Web Application Basic.
Copy the content of the project.json to my existing application
From inside the project folder I run from the command line: dotnet restore
To test if everything work file: dotnet run
With VS20015:
Remove all VS2015 specific files: *.sln, .vs, *.xproj, *.xproj.user
Delete the existing package.json and copy an existing package.json inside the project (created with file, new project, web, ASP.NET Core Web Application).
Open the project with Visual Studio, here VS2015 crashed!
I needed to copy some parts of the xproj project file created with the template. Mainly the TargetFrameworkVersion part.
Re-open my solution, compile, run, it worked!
I had also to do minor adaptations in my code. I had to port from the namespace Microsoft.AspNet.* to Microsoft.AspNetCore.*
If you want to target the .Net framework you need to:
Change the framework part of your project.json:
“frameworks”: {
“net461”: {}
Remove: “Microsoft.NETCore.App” from the dependencies.
This entry was posted in
Recent Posts
Categories

我要回帖

更多关于 vscode好看的主题 的文章

随机推荐