生化危机7白金奖杯取舍版Shoot the Messenger 这个奖杯怎么拿法

Access denied | tvfantasy.net used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (tvfantasy.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3a3c5c-ua98).《生化危机0:HD重制版》全中文成就奖杯一览表
来源:玩家投稿编辑:纯真
& &Capcom旗下冷饭作品《生化危机0:高清重制版》将于日正式发布,目前公布了成就内容,下面为大家详细介绍一下全中文成就奖杯一览表,一起来看看吧。
& &1、翻译版本可能与达成方法略有差异,以最终游戏内的要求为准。
& &2、带*号的为隐藏奖杯/成就。
& &奖杯/成就内容
奖杯/成就名称
奖杯/成就内容
奖杯类型(1白金 1金杯 14银杯 32铜杯)
成就点数(共计1000点)
Wanna Go for a Ride?
获得其它所有奖杯
S is for S.T.A.R.S.
以S级评价通关游戏
From Zero to Hero
以Hard难度通关游戏
Who's Got the Herb?
全程不组合药草通关
Save Your Prayers
全程不存档通关
Allergic to First Aid Spray
全程不使用急救喷雾通关
This is Serious Business
全程不使用回复道具通关(包括绿色药剂)
以会心一击爆头击败一名敌人
Burned Alive
烧死一名敌人
Dead, Dead, Deadski
踩爆一只丧尸的头
This is How You Recycle
组合出一个燃烧瓶
Fashion Plate
更换一次服装
Here I Come to Save the Day
帮助被敌人抓住的搭档摆脱束缚
Guns are Too Quick
用小刀杀死一名敌人
Misdirected Hostility
毁坏一只丧尸的腿部
Fileophile
阅读全部文档
Apprentice of Unlocking
拿到所有的钥匙并将其全部用掉
Find Time to Combine
组合出所有类型的药草
I Could Shoot, You Know
获得所有武器
I'm a Medic, Not a Bodybuilder
让Rebecca尝试推动重物
Train Complete*
完成列车部分的流程
Training Facility Complete*
完成养成所部分的流程
Laboratory Complete*
完成实验室部分的流程
Factory Complete*
完成工厂部分的流程
Treatment Plant Complete*
完成处理厂部分的流程
Taking the Sting Out*
击败毒蝎BOSS
Centurion Disciplinarian*
击败蜈蚣BOSS
Die, Devil Bird!*
击败蝙蝠BOSS
Proto Tyrant Down*
击败暴君试作型BOSS
Proto Tyrant Down Again*
再次击败暴君试作型BOSS
Hey, Queenie! Feast on this!*
击败水蛭女王BOSS
That's Officer Chambers to You*
使用Rebecca击败除蜈蚣之外的所有BOSS
Alley-oop!*
击落在空中跳起的猎杀者或者清除者
Sit, Boy, Sit! Good Dog*
被狗撕咬或被狗扑倒后挣脱出来
Custom to Bust 'Em*
组合出一把改造手枪
Green is the Color*
使用一次绿色药剂
How 'Bout a Light, Bud?*
使用燃烧瓶或者火焰弹击败拟态Marcus(即水蛭丧尸)
I Have the Touch*
第一次遭遇拟态Marcus(即水蛭丧尸)时用小刀将其击败
Winged Spawn of Satan*
在礼拜堂杀死16只小蝙蝠
Welcome to Team Wesker*
更换Wesker之队的服装
Calm the Zombie Nerves*
使用Rebecca弹奏钢琴
On Leather Wings*
被蝙蝠BOSS捉到空中
Trying Out New Things*
游玩水蛭猎人模式
A Weird Interest in Leeches*
在水蛭猎人模式取得A级评价
Leech-Shaped Hole in my Heart*
在水蛭猎人模式取得E级或以上的评价
Who Needs Partners?*
只取得单一颜色的全部水蛭标本
Distracted from the Hunt*
击败水蛭猎人模式中的所有敌人
20/20 Vision*
使用蓄满力的死亡凝视杀死50名敌人
& &以上就是玩家分享到全中文成就,以供参考。
从共享单车到共享豪车,共享经济的繁荣发展让单身狗不禁YY:什么时候推出共享女友?这个想法近日真的被人付诸实践了,不过“共享女友”的推广遭派出所罚款,地推人员也被逐出北京,感兴趣的可以点此了解详情。下面我们回归正题,一起来欣赏最新一期爆笑内涵囧图。
近年来“挖矿”持续火热,比特币市场价不断攀升,然而近日比特币中国宣布9月30日关停所有交易业务,史诗级矿难终于爆发了,不知道大家怎么看比特币的未来?好了回归正题,下面请欣赏最新一期内涵爆笑动图。
任天堂今天宣布,《王者荣耀》将登陆Switch(点此了解详情)。惊不惊喜,意不意外?作为一款手游,《王者荣耀》真的逆天了!好了回归正题,下面请欣赏最新一期爆笑内涵囧图。
今天凌晨,2017苹果秋季新品发布会正式召开,iPhone 8/8 plus和iPhone X国行售价正式曝光!苹果也没有让果粉们失望,史上最贵iPhone正式出炉,iPhone X国行顶配版售价高达9688元,不知各位感觉怎么样呢?
最近这段时间各种“共享”层出不穷,撇开共享单车不谈,什么充电宝、宝马什么的看得人眼花缭乱,甚至前段时间北京还出现了“共享女友”,这可了不得!幸好被警察叔叔及时制止了,不然这得多不卫生啊……
48小时热点资讯
热门手游推荐Don’t Shoot The Messenger!
| LinkedIn
A brief excerpt from my book, "No Marketing Excuses"&
Strategies and Tactics
The distinction between strategic and tactical marketing is enormous, and one we&need to be acutely aware of any time we&talk about marketing. Many companies mistakenly assume that when we&talk about marketing we're&de-facto talking about tactical marketing such as: placing online ads and messages, generating leads, sending out email and postal mail, attending trade-shows, implementing a follow-up system, etc. That’s the fun stuff. The medium by which the message is carried. You probably tend to put lots of energy and money into it. It’s fun. It’s a good indicator of hard work. But it can be a bit like spending a lot of time and money on a beautifully ornate, meticulously wrapped, empty box - until you use strategy.
What’s In The Box?
Strategic marketing has to do with what you say and how you say it, the frequency of the message, the offer and the risk reversal.& It’s the content of your message and the positioning of your company, service or product. Some&people fail to recognize that the strategic part is always – and exponentially – far more important than the marketing medium where you say it. If you fail to make this distinction, you risk becoming jaded by, and disappointed with, some forms of marketing and advertising that should be a part of your tactical plan, but that you’d be likely to eliminate because it hasn’t worked for you - or others - in the past. &Good strategy represents solid profits.
Garbage In, Garbage Out
Media – print, broadcast, web, interactive, tradeshows, you name it – are like computers:& they’re dumb. Dumb as a brick. They only know what you tell them. And yet, when marketing results are less than what we expect, the tendency is almost always to blame the medium, without regard for how good or how bad the strategy behind that marketing piece was. “We’ve tried radio and it just doesn’t work.” is a line I hear a lot. The fact is, radio works just fine. You turn it on, and sound comes out. It works. It’s not the radio’s fault if people don’t like what they hear.
&Marketers often say things like, “We tried newspaper advertising and it doesn’t work for this kind of business,” or “We sent 700,000 emails and only got back 12 orders.& It just doesn’t work!” Well, maybe that’s true. But just because it didn’t work, don’t assume that it won’t work.& Do you have the evaluation tools or the know-how to judge whether a poor marketing result stems from poor strategy or poor tactical execution? &In my experience poor results are usually a function of poor strategy.& Most people execute the tactical methods very well...
&Perhaps the strategic message just didn’t work in that medium. But let’s not rush to blame – or conversely, praise – the medium. It’s usually the strategy that determines the outcome with any tactical delivery. Please understand, I’m not saying that radio is good for all campaigns and all products. Not at all. It’s just that marketers have a tendency to blame the method of delivery more than they blame – or praise – the strategic content.& Food for thought...Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?播放: 评论:
播放: 评论: