在上一个教程的基础上 你也可以改背景图片
  在.minecraft-&coremods 找到客户端界面美化
  用压缩工具打开
  找到这个 一直打开
  mods-&novamenu-&textures-&gui
分享到:更多
类型:休闲娱乐平台:PC,iOS,安卓
游戏大礼包手游开测表
挂机吧主公五四土豪青年礼包九阴真经3D五四大好青年礼包《皇图》五四青年节礼包HIT:我守护的一切五一限量金币礼包《口袋妖怪复刻》五一节礼包笑傲天龙五一飞速升级礼包
05-16公测05-04内测04-29内测04-28公测04-23公测04-22内测04-22封测04-14公测04-13公测04-07公测
攻略推荐本月最新
手游排行网游单机NovaSkin - Online Skin Editor. - Minecraft Tools - Mapping and Modding - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Just click and draw over a player skin.You need a modern web browser. No download/flash/java.You can zoom, rotate and move by pressing shift+mouse or using on screen tools.Load skins from your files, from a url or steal any minecraft player skin.Multiple color slots, gradient lines, rectangles, ellipsis and eye dropper.
Middle click or spacebar performs the same eye dropper action.Flood fill tool.Color rotator to change the skin colors.Multiple layers: add, remove, combine.Show/Hide grid and parts. (to draw on head hide the hat)
You can get your skin previewed by url.Skins and parts can be imported from external websites.Undo!The skin can be saved as a png image, uploaded direct to minecraft.You can also share the links.Take screenshots with your skin in different poses, holding an item.The skins previews are rendered with alpha blending and a transparent background.Embeddable rotatable preview for sites.Papercraft helper.new
with all the skins from novaskin
Screenshots:
sick = awesome
sick = awesome
Whoa, I should have checked
------------
I have added the ability do drag skin files from desktop and load them for editing.
I made one but I can't get the back.
You need to rotate it, click outside the player and drag
Or user the &- and -&
rotate buttons
Wow, this is awesome.
I like that you were able to interface my papercraft generator into it.
And all that is done in Javascript?
I may have to look at the code to see if I can butcher together an editor for the mobs, unless someone else gets to it first (and if any one does, they may find
to be a helpful resource.)
Hi robothacker!
I started doing my own papercraft generator using SVG, but I coudn't use it because just worked in few browsers, so I linked to yours :biggrin.gif:
I'm glad you like it.
I was playing with mobs, but I became busy with other thinks. Here is an unfinished work (yet, I plan to continue doing that)
some previews here:
Hi robothacker!
I started doing my own papercraft generator using SVG, but I coudn't use it because just worked in few browsers, so I linked to yours :biggrin.gif:
I'm glad you like it.
I was playing with mobs, but I became busy with other thinks. Here is an unfinished work (yet, I plan to continue doing that)
some previews here:
Wow, excellent work.
This would be of much interest to anyone following my .
In my research I have found another project that has a bunch of mob models that could be in a useful format, the .
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界nova怎么用 的文章

随机推荐