Cradle of Empires游戏那个黄金符石怎么如何获取符石碎片?

Cradle of Empires on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Cradle of Empires by AWEM GAMES LTD, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Cradle of Empires
By AWEM GAMES LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
When boring, uninventive match-3 puzzles prevail and all hope is lost, it all comes down to one single game … Cradle of Empires! Become the Chosen One and help the ancient empire rise from the ruins in this adventurous match-3 game with a rich storyline, thrilling quests and captivating characters!Cradle of Empires is an exciting — yet cool, calm and collected — family-friendly adventure. It takes you on a breathtaking odyssey that challenges your matching, building and collecting skills. With the help from Nimiru and Egyptian settlers, you can break the Amrun’s curse and restore the ancient civilization to its former glory. Step up and become the secret weapon in the triumph of good over evil!
WHAT MAKES THE GAME SPECIAL?● Unique gameplay mix: You make matches, build a grand city and go on an adventure all in one … How awesome is that?● Mega-sized adventure: You’ll be immersed in this engaging adventurous story with unexpected twists, gripping quests and memorable characters.● Ancient cities and civilizations: You collect resources by playing match-3 levels, which help you rebuild the cities that evil had destroyed.● Different game modes: You play 6 different match-3 modes, a variety you won’t find anywhere else.● Many power-ups: You can earn a diversity of bonuses, power-ups and amulets — you’ll develop your own strategy for using them.● Regular updates: You’ll never run out of new adventures as you’ll get new buildings, quests, bonuses, levels and whole civilizations in future updates. All this and much, much more for FREE!PLAYER REVIEWS5/5 “Lots of different goals to achieve so I never get bored. Not the same match-3 as usual.”5/5
“Very addictive game!! Can't stop playing it !!”5/5 “Great way to pass time. Puzzles are just hard enough to be challenging without being frustrating.”5/5 “Can't wait for the next version to come out”STAY TUNEDJoin us on: /cradleofempiresFind us on: /awemgamesHave more fun: /Follow us on: /#!/awemWatch us on: /user/awemgamesEnjoy our art on: /awemgames/
What's New in Version 4.1.6
- Mistress and Nimiru have prepared 18 unique quests to reveal the secrets of beauty and cooking! Assemble 3 original chocolate collections and get unique recipes and a valuable reward! The event will begin on July 7th.- Help Sheriti find a gift for Parents' Day and surprise her nearest and dearest! Maybe you should look into the Portal? The entrance will open on July 21.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Hope the this is viewed by the right people
I love this game and have for years. I have had to go as far as creating new profiles due to previous profiles becoming inaccessible for multiple reasons yet still have found a way to be absolutely devoted to the game. There is only one major complaint I can provide and would appreciate a logical reason for why the option is unavailable. I have noticed for the years I have been playing that there is no undo button for when a mistake is made as this is a fact of life. The possibility of accidentally touching the screen in the wrong spot is very high especially on smaller screens. This denotes the option to fix the error even if specifications need to be explained. I have lost many opportunities on wasting valuable &energy& because of this. I know this does not seem like a big deal, but when it is your best way to relax in a healthy manner it means more than expected. I would much prefer unwinding with this game than a) resorting to more unhealthy options or b) completely disrespecting you by finding another game I would not enjoy nearly as much. If there are other options for this matter specifically that are possible for a low income parent please inform me of them but hey are not promoted in any way. Thank you and again I hope this finds the right people. I also do not know of a way to receive an answer as this is also not easily accessible. Thank you and I hope you find a way to respond to this in some form.
Unhappy Longtime Player
This game used to be a lot of fun. Now it is boring and tedious. The game levels are now so hard that players will to have to use the bonuses and spells at least 90% of the time in order to pass a level. If not you are forced to use up all of your energy, the very small amount you accumulate, playing the same level over & over, and therefore you don't make ANY progress. The game is actually rigged to make you fail the levels. I have failed levels with 20 or more turns left because the game was set for you to fail the level.
You can't even follow the story lines because it is almost impossible to get the item needed to continue the story. NONE of the story lines make sense, and none ever will because it is almost impossible to obtaining the items you need to continue the story in the order you need. I've been trying to complete the items needed for the same two items for three months! I play every day and one item finally, was rewarded! There is RARELY ever a reward for all of your hard work,
which also makes progress virtually impossible.
Don't download this game, unless you like monotonous, tedium.
Cradle of empires
First they make you pay to play the game and then they make you pay to keep on playing. They continually inundated you with offers to buy energy or jewels. At first I thought it was a really fun game, but now some of the levels are timed or in skull mode and with my very ill husband asking for something or other every few minutes it makes it virtually impossible to play the timed modes.I'm very frustrated that they continually want you to buy something and never give you the artifact you need.
So very disappointed .I guess I won't be buying anymore AWEM games as I certainly have not been awed by this game.
I reloaded this game and started all over and so far I've not been inundated with offers to buy something so I'm much happier with it than I was before.
I'll see how things go and report again.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 4.1.6Size: 485 MBLanguages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, SwedishSeller: AWEM GAMES LIMITEDCompatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.2&&&&&190 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&25256 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Handful of crystals$1.99Pocket of Crystals$4.99Cart of crystals$19.99Chest of crystals$9.99Ship of crystals$49.99Island of crystals$99.99Medium kit$14.99Small kit$9.99Starter Pack$4.99Special Discounted Pack$6.99
More by AWEM GAMES LTD
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.热的完全不想动。
最近流出的 HomePod 固件真的可以说是一个大宝库,各种各样的新产品信息就从其中被发...
这次真的应了那句话:苹果是最大的泄密者。
多样化才是苹果公司未来发展的方向。
希望今年苹果可以顺利在Apple Watch中整合LTE。
苹果还是选择自己设计与新园区风格更为贴合的硬件。
从目前的各种爆料来看,越来越期待iPhone 8的Face ID了。
此前行业不明白更新Apple TV时为何不支持4K。
《Neo Angle》是 Dropout Games 推出的一款益智类游戏,相较于Dropout Games之前推出...
与前作相比有了进一步提升,但依然难掩其中规中矩的质量。
曾经开发过多款像素风格游戏的独立游戏开发者 Brad Erkkila 在本周的 App Store 更新...
此时整个世界已经被大海所淹没,一位可爱的少女只有一艘简易的小木筏以及一根简单的钓...
《Bacon May Die》是一款好玩刺激的动作游戏,玩家在游戏中要操控小猪不断消灭袭来的...
国内团队打造的独立手游新作《影子里的我》,画面唯美,音乐动听,主题治愈,关卡设计...
在本周的 App Store 更新当中,独立游戏开发团队 Daylight Studios 为我们带来了一款...
许多人认为 iPad Pro 的配件 Apple Pencil 没多大用处,或者将它定位为绘画工具,其实...
一直以来,微软的鼠标、键盘和其他配件都有不错的口碑。
Red Raven 摄像机具备 4K 视频拍摄能力,可实现 120fps 每秒传输帧数。
这也是该公司首次带来可为笔记本电脑提供即时电源的移动电源设备。
BookBook 一直都是最受欢迎的 MacBook 保护壳之一。
买表带的同时还为慈善做一些贡献~还不错~
这个是全新的配色,看起来相当的萌,绝对会是妹纸的最爱。
给Apple Watch选购一款保护壳,能让它避免一些磨损。
【Cradle of Empires】三消游戏,21亿资源,初始存档
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间16 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
小苹果, 积分 15, 距离下一级还需 35 积分