只需一步,快速开始
查看: 2561|回复: 7
求热心人士翻译MOD描述发布到官网,附上翻译者名字
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 236, 距离下一级还需 14 积分
本帖最后由 microbun 于
20:44 编辑
哎,英文水平有限,希望有热心人士翻译一下下面的MOD,大概意思不变就行,不一定要原文翻译,我将发到官网MOD区去,在官网发布的MOD中将把翻译者的名字加入MOD中。
格式如下:
Created by: Microbun,翻译者的名字
Date: May 16, 2013
Description:
路过支持……
主题帖子积分
自己顶一下,木有人愿意翻译吗?
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1512, 距离下一级还需 488 积分
Do you think you have a very NB, you feel in the game which has wooden horse of God challenges, come on, try this.
Pig after the first winter in the past (35 days later), periodically emit a team to explore the member, the longer you survive, discover more players, but still have a ceiling, it is doing it? The resources in this world no longer belongs to you have pig king also need to understand?
They see good things will pick up, see eat will eat, ah ... some of the more precious things, if you did not catch was found in front of them, they will be to rob, do not feel in family planted a bunch of things very rich, if they find that the things you will be looted an empty (when you are at home, you can also look at appropriate protection, otherwise, is the expression), but if you kill them they collected from the wild things are the property of all.
They are a group of more technical content of the two brothers, more details I will not say more to the game inside yourself to find (perhaps you will find them to be Guards, perhaps you will feel much better than this) .
If you can not kill them in a timely manner, then this world would be a barren, then you will face a real famine.
Explore the desire of players to resources, has been a threat to the long-term survival.
In addition, lived the first winter with caution.
AI is not easy getting ah, the tests also need to consume a lot of time, without this effort, only some of the normal operation of the guarantee MOD test done this mod, I have felt MOD do not people live, there is no debugging tools TM really suck, several times, to give up, and finally insisted done.
Because there is no test their AI strength, so I do not know the two brothers of the game will bring much. If you feel which is too strong, too weak capacity of which, I hope for their valuable comments.
google机翻
主题帖子积分
这个翻译不错了,当然你也许需要把NB换成awesome
主题帖子积分
还有把two brother都换成pigman
主题帖子积分
<font color="# 发表于
还有把two brother都换成pigman
已经请美女帮我翻译了,哈哈
主题帖子积分
<font color="# 发表于
Do you think you have a very NB, you feel in the game which has wooden horse of God challenges, come ...
google 翻译我肿么敢发到官网上面去
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 196, 距离下一级还需 54 积分
中级玩家, 积分 196, 距离下一级还需 54 积分
汗 看到3楼 无力吐槽