请问?我算是什么人,我觉得我每个人都是独一无二二的

我是独一无二的人
I am unique
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
我将成功,我将成为最伟大的人,因为我是独一无二的。
I will win, and I will become the greatest person, for I am unique.
我将成功,我将成为最伟大的人,因为我是独一无二的。我是世界上最伟大的奇迹。
I will win, and I will become the greatest person, for I am unique. I am nature's greatest miracle.
我的爱是独一无二的,没有人能代替她在我心目中的位置,因为她是如此美丽的人,只是轻轻的从我身边走过,就带走了我的心。
My love is unique --------on one can rival her, for she is the most beautiful woman alive. Just by passing, she has stolen away my heart.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入因为感谢上苍赐予我一个独一无二的你。
Because thanks to the god to bestow unique person-you.
他说道“我一直觉得她是一个于我而言独一无二的女孩,我结婚49年了,我爱我的妻子,但是我一直知道她就是无可取代的那个。”
I always knew she was the one. I was married forty-nine years, and I loved my wife, but I always knew she was the one.
第一次写这样的行程,必然会有点搞不清楚状况,但我,用我的尝试与知识加上旅行网站的建议资料,打造出这一个属于我的独一无二的旅行计画。
The first to write such a trip, definitely a bit confused situation, but I try and use my knowledge of travel sites with information on the proposal, which create a unique part of my travel plans.
这就是我,一个独一无二的女孩,希望能和你们交朋友。
This is me, a unique girl, who sincerely hopes to make friends with you.
我创造了一个独一无二的闹钟,这闹钟以永久性材料制成,该产品以此得以增值。
I added value to the product by creating an exclusive clock with materials that would last over time.
我把她当作一个独一无二的生命来爱。
I have her as a unique life to love.
在此,我郑重承诺:我将努力建设一个独一无二的充满正义和机遇的国家。
And this is my solemn pledge. I will work to build a single nation of justice and opportunity.
尽管如此,使用ExtCore 却有一个独一无二的优势,而这一点我还未见相关讨论。
However, there is one distinct advantage to using Ext Core over other lightweight frameworks that I haven't seen discussed much.
很显然一个首轮新秀的签约一般不会等待这么长的时间,但是我告诉乔治选择他的是一个独一无二的团队,签约只是迟早的事。
It is clear that the signing of a first-round rookie will not wait for such a long time, but I told George that his choice is a unique team, is only a matter of time before signing.
坐下来编写一个新的Java类,而且认识到我是独一无二的,这一点也不再稀罕。
It was not at all unusual to sit down in a new Java class and realize I was The Only One.
全班34个学生每一个都讨我喜欢,但马克·埃克隆却是独一无二的。
All 34 of my students were dear to me, but Mark Eklund was one in a million.
每一个学生都是独一无二的存在,这也是我觉得教学有趣的原因。
Every student is unique, and that's why I think teaching is interesting.
全班34个学生每一个都讨我喜欢,但马克·埃克隆却是独一无二的。
All 34 of my students were dear to me, but Mark Eklund was one in a million1).
我觉得我做得很好,我真的很聪明,我是独一无二的。我会教每一个孩子这样想。
I think i did pretty wonderful, I think I'm bright. I think I am unique. And I'll teach every child of me to think that.
我认为,这对我们州来说是一个独一无二事情。
"I think it's a one-of-a-kind thing for our state, " said Mr.
不仅有独一无二的功能及系统更新,事实上我在探索一个新的平台中充满乐趣。
More than the unique features and OS updates, I’m actually having fun exploring a new platform.
这是一个难得的---确实是独一无二的时机---使我能够纠正里奇的断言。
It was a rare --- indeed unique --- occasion when I was able to put Ritchie right.
我坚信,每款香水都是独一无二的,因为它诠释着一个独一无二的故事。
I firmly believe that each fragrance is unique, because it is a unique interpretation of the the story.
而且对自己仰慕的人绝对是独一无二的。朋友是很多,可我心里只有一个人。
But in my opinion, though friendship is so precious, we have to say no to them sometimes, considering our own ability and the result of their laziness.
喀什并没有使我失望,因为它是一个远离世界上其它地方的城市,有着自己独一无二的文化。
And Kashgar didn't disappoint as it's a city far removed, making it truly unique in culture.
我成了一个探寻者,想要知道自己到底是谁,又是什么让我变得独一无二。
I became a searcher, wanting to find out who I was and what made me unique.
我创造自己想要的未来,因为我是独一无二、能自我引导的,并对实现自己的每一个目标都自行负责的人。
I invent my own future because I am unique, self-directed and fully accountable for the success of each of my goals.
我就是我,独一无二的我,我想我不够好,但全世界就那么一个我。加油!做好自己。
I am what I am I'm unique though I am not perfect there is only one me in the world.
“我想如果你为国家队踢过球,并且也想当经理的话,那么国家队主帅就是一个独一无二的工作了,”吉格斯说。
"I think if you've played for your country and want to go into coaching or management, that has got to be the ultimate job to do, " said Giggs.
让我的每一个设计都会有一个主题个性,创造出自已独特风格的一些作品,这我的设计作品世界独一无二。
I design each character will have a theme, create a unique style from a number of works have been, which my design work unique in the world.
这篇报告一开篇试图提出一个云计算的业界标准定义(如同我的前一篇文章一样),包括是什么使得它如此独一无二。
The report starts with the attempt to propose an industry-standard definition of cloud computing (similar to
my previous post) including what makes it unique.
阿甘母亲的这一句话,在影片的开头就用这句话给了我一个深刻的思考:每一个生命轨迹都在不同的地域存在着,而且是独一无二的存在着。
Forrest gump mother's this words, in the beginning of the film with this sentence gave me a deep thinking: Every life are in different places there, and is unique there.
我对她的爱独一无二——没有人能和她匹敌,因为她是所有人中最美丽的一个。
My love is unique-no one can rival her, for she is the most beautiful woman alive.
我觉得,这首歌里的每一个字,每一份情绪,和演唱会里每一个感动流泪的人,都会同意,迈克是独一无二的。
I believe that every word, every emotion, and everyone who was present at the concert that night would agree, that Michael Jackson is truly the one and only.
我觉得,这首歌里的每一个字,每一份情绪,和演唱会里每一个感动流泪的人,都会同意,迈克是独一无二的。
I believe that every word, every emotion, and everyone who was present at the concert that night would agree, that Michael Jackson is truly the one and only.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 独一无二的人 的文章

随机推荐