bully这款游戏那关放臭包璟那个婊子的柜桶里但是一直过都失败那些人很快就过来捉怎么才好

小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
英语谚语大全之(G篇)
Gain got by a lie will burn one''s fingers. 靠欺骗得来的利益会使自己受害。&Gather ye rosebuds while ye may. 有花堪折直须折。&Genius often betrays itself into great errors. 天才常被天才误。&Gifts from enemies are dangerous. 敌人礼,藏危险。&Give a dog a bad name and hang him. 欲加之罪,何患无词。&Give a fool rope enough and he will hang himself. 授绳与愚,愚能自傅。&Give a lark to catch a kite. 得不偿失。&Give as good as one gets. 以其人之道,还治其人之身。&Give a thief rope enough and he will hang himself. 多行不义必自毙。&Give every man thine ear, but few thy voice. 要多听少说。&Give hostages to fortune. 听天由命。&Glory, honour, wealth, and rank, such things are nothing but shadows. 富贵如浮云。&Glory is the shadow of virtue. 光荣是美德的影子。&God defen form my enemy I can defend myself. 防友靠天,防敌靠己。&God helps those who help themselves. 自助者天助之。&God never shuts one door but he opens another. 天无绝人之路。&God sends fortune to fools. 蠢人有蠢福。&God sends meat and the devil sends cooks. 鲜肉由天次,劣厨乃鬼遣。&Go farther and fare worse. 一动不如一静。&Go for wool and come home shorn. 求得反失。&Gold will not buy everything. 黄金不能购买一切。&Good children make glad parents. 孩子好,父母笑。&Good counsel does no harm. 忠言无害。&Good counsel never comes amiss. 忠言有利无害。&Good counsel never comes too late. 忠言绝不嫌迟。&Good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven. 善行如日月经天。&Good fame is better than a good face. 美名胜美貌。&Good for good every man can do, good for
bad only a noble man can do. 以德报德,人人都能做到;以德报怨只有高尚的人才能办到。&Good health is above wealth. 健康重于财富。&Good news goes on crutches. 好事不出门。&Goods are theirs that enjoy them. 能享受自己财产的人是财产的真正主人。&Good to begin well, better to end well. 善始好,善终更好。&Good watch prevents misfortune. 有备无患。&Good wine needs no bush. 酒好客自来。&Good wine needs no cries. 好酒无需叫卖。&Good words and ill deeds decieve wise men and fools. 话好行为劣,欺骗智和愚。&Good words without deeds are rushes and reeds. 光说好话而不见行动,一文不值。&Gossiping and lying go hand in hand. 搬事弄非者,必是撒谎人。&Go to bed with the lamb and rise with the lark. 早睡早起。&Govern your thoughts when alone, and your tongue when in company. 一人独处慎于思,与人相处慎于言。&Grain by grain and hen fills her belly. 一粒一粒啄米,母鸡填饱肚皮。&Grasp all, lose all. 贪多必失。&Grasp the nettle and it won''t sting you. 困难像弹簧,你硬它就软。&Grasp the shadow and let go the substance. 舍本逐末。&Grasp the thistle firmly. 毅然处理困难局面。&Great barkers are no biters. 吠犬不咬。&Great boast, small roast. 说得天花乱坠,成事微乎其微。&Great designs require great consideration. 宏伟的计划须要慎重考虑。&Greatest genius often lies concealed. 大智若愚。&Great hopes make great man. 大希望造就大人物。&Great men are not always wise. 伟大的人物未必总是英明的。&Great men have great faults. 伟人也会铸大错。&Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。&Great oaks from little acorns grow. 万丈高楼平地起。&Great souls suffer in silence. 伟人受苦,声色不露。&Great talkers are commonly liars. 能言的人谎话多。&Great talkers are little doers. 人好说大话,并非实干家。&Great talkers are not great doers. 其人说得多,做得不会多。&Great winds blow upon high hills. 树大招风。Great English proverbs are (G) editer
For reprint please indicate.
经典搞笑哲理语句
暗恋象是一场马拉松,别人还没上跑道,自己就一个人开始了,一个人的马拉松跑的很辛苦,身边没有同伴也没有参照,跑着跑着就迷失了目标,奔跑成了习惯和简单的机械化的重复。等跑到终点才发现,比赛早就结束,或者说根本就没有开始。&Love is like a marathon, others have not on the runway, he a person, a person's marathon is very hard, there is no reference to not close companions, ran lost target, run into mechanical habits and simple repetition. And ran to the end that, early in the game is over, or simply not started.&有人说前面是阴影后面就是阳光,可当我回头看时突然跑来了一块乌云~&Some people say that front is the shadow behind is the sunshine, but when I look back suddenly ran a piece of cloud.&绑不住我的心,就别怪我花心!你有什么不开心的事?说出来让大家开心一下。&Could not tie up my heart, don't blame me! Do you have any unhappy things? Tell us to make us happy.&据我观察,长得帅的男人都说自己长得不帅,所以我也觉得我自己长得不帅。&&According to my observation, handsome man said he not handsome, so I feel myself not handsome.&女性在所有礼物中,认为花朵最有价值是因为:男性在送花给女性的时候必须克服那种把花拿在手上走在街道上的羞涩感觉。&&Women in the gift of all, consider flowers as the most valuable because: male to female when the flowers have to overcome the shyness of holding the flowers in streets in the hands of shyness.&三心二意:让父母放心,让爱人开心,让领导省心,对女人善意,对男人随意。&Be of two minds: let the parents at ease, let love happy, let the leadership of women worry, goodwill, for men at.&虽然你身上喷了古龙水,但我还是能隐约闻到一股人渣味儿。 &&Although you wear some cologne, I can still vaguely smell a scumbag.&我已经想好了,生儿子就当强盗养,生女儿就当公主养。&&I had thought, raising a son on the bandit, born daughter was when the princess raise.&人生最精彩的不是实现梦想的瞬间,而是坚持梦想的过程! &Life is not the most exciting dream moment, but insisted the process of dream!&人生有时就像电脑,说死机就死机,没得商量。&Sometimes life is like a computer, said crash will crash, not negotiable.&女人无所谓正派,正派是因为受到的引诱不够;男人无所谓忠诚,忠诚是因为背叛的筹码太低&A woman can not be decent, decent is insuffic a man can not be loyal, loyal is because betrays the chip too low&都说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,但是要是没有了婚姻,爱情岂不是死无葬身之地了吗?&That marriage is the tomb of love, but if no marriage, love is not come to a bad end up?&如果婚姻是爱情的坟墓,一年一次的结婚周年庆祝,便是在&扫墓&了。&If marriage is the grave of love, once a year to celebrate the wedding anniversary, is in the 'sweep the tombs'.&如果婚姻是爱情的坟墓,那模范夫妻充其量,不过是&示范公墓&罢了。&If marriage is the grave of love, that model couple at best, but is' cemetery '.&一生中一件伤心的事,是当你遇到一个对你充满意义的人,但你却在最后才发现&A sad thing in life is, when you meet a person you are full of significance, but you have at last found&终于摘到了星星,天亮了,我却不知该把它放在那里&Finally pick up the stars, at dawn, I would not know where to put it there&我觉得生命是最重要的,所以在我心里,没有事情是解决不了的。不是每一个人都可以幸运的过自己理想中的生活,有楼有车当然好了,没有难道哭吗?所以呢,我们一定要享受我们所过的生活。&I think life is the most important, so in my mind, there is nothing that cannot be solved. Not everyone can live a ideal life lucky, a house and car is good, do not cry? So, we should enjoy our life.&从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都要做到,对我讲得每一句话都要真心,不许欺负我,骂我,要相信我,别人欺负我,你要在第一时间出来帮我,我开心了,你就要陪着我开心,我不开心了,你就要哄我开心,永远都要觉得我是最漂亮的,梦里也要见到我,在你的心里面只有我,就是这样了。&From now on, you only hurt me, to spoil me, can't cheat me, promise every thing I have to do, on my every word must
be sincere, not allowed to bully me, curse me, to trust me, people bully me, you want to help me out in the first time, I am happy, you must accompany me happy, I am not happy, you should make me happy, I always have to think is the most beautiful, but also to see my dream, in your heart there is only me, this is.&我曾经问过自己,你最爱的女人是不是我?但是我现在已经不想知道。如果有一天我忍不住问你,你一定要骗我。就算你心里多不情愿,也不要告诉我你最爱的人不是我。&I have asked myself, the woman you love most is it right? I? But I do not want to know now. If one day I could not help but ask you, you have to lie to me. Even if you feel reluctant to many, do not tell me that you love is not me.&青春就是我们在寻找翠绿的田野的那段时期,而中年则是我们已经找到了田野无力耕种的时候了。&It is our time in looking for the green fields, and the middle-aged are we have found time to cultivate the fields.&当你笑的时候,全世界都在对你笑;当你哭的时候,全世界只有你一个人在哭。&When you smile, all over the w when you cry, whole world only you cry alone.&钱输光了,家具也输光了,衣服也输光了,我现在出门像一个阿拉伯人。&Money lost, furniture also lost everything, the clothes also lost everything, I now go out like an arab.&丈夫:哈哈哈,你戴的那顶帽子真滑稽,就像&&哈哈哈,对不起,哈哈哈,太好笑了!妻子:哼!过几天等帐单来了看你笑不笑。&Husband: ha ha ha, you're wearing that hat really funny, like...... Ha ha ha, sorry, ha ha ha, funny! Wife: hum! In a few days the bill came to see you smiling.&Classic funny philosophy statement from
Everybody happy!&
经典语录:生活真谛_The classic meaning of life
生活中常有这种事情:来到跟前的往往轻易放过,远在天边的却又苦苦追求;占有它时总感平淡无味;失去的时候时方觉非常可惜。Life often have such things: come near often pass easily, are looki Has i Lost the party feel very pity.&生活是一望无际的大海,人是航行海上的小舟,大海没有风平浪静,小舟也不会一路顺风。其实,生活没有绝对完美,有挫折有困苦才是真实的生活。Life is the endless sea, people are sailing boat on the sea, the sea is not smooth, the boat will not bon voyage. In fact, life is not absolutely perfect, have setbacks and hardships is the real life.&生活是有钱人的一场喜剧,生活是穷人的一场悲剧,生活是智者的一场美梦,生活是愚人的一场游戏。生活最沉重的负担,不是工作而是无聊!Life is a rich comedy, life is a tragedy for the poor, life is a beautiful dream of the wise, life is a game of fools. Life is the most heavy burden, not work but boring!&生活原则:往高处立、朝平地坐、向阔处行。生活态度:存上等心、结中等缘、享下等福。生活目标:为社会奉献经典,为人生创造精彩!Life principle: high up, toward the ground to sit, to broadly in line. Attitude to life: live fine heart, medium and lower your good things. Life goal: classic social dedication to create wonderful life!&生活中永远充满着鸡毛蒜皮,太关注必将被其所累。智者当松弛有度,难得糊涂。该糊涂时就糊涂,糊涂是轻松了别人,也饶恕了自己!Life is always alive with trivia, too concerned about will be tired. The wise when overwork, rare confused. The confused when confused, confused is the others easily, also forgive yourself!&生活中有四种东西不能找回:射出的箭、泼出去的水、说出的话、流失的时间。该斟酌的慎斟酌,该珍惜的切珍惜!There are four things in life can't find: shot the arrow, water splashed out, saying, lost time. The weigh weigh carefully, the treasure of treasure!&生活是一种愿望,生活的本质是你需要什么就没什么,如你不认清这个本质,你将永无好日子过,烦恼会像病菌一样永远缠着你。Life is a kind of desire, the essence of life is what you need is nothing, if you don't recognize this nature, you will never have good life, troubles will haunt you forever like germs.&生活中有两种悲剧:一是你能随心所欲;一是你不能随心所欲。生活让我们很难微笑,能笑起来的不是智者,就是傻子。There are two tragedies in life: one is that you can follow one' One is that you can't follow one's inclinations. Life let us hard to smile, to laugh is not a wise man, fool.&生活的魅力在于它是充满矛盾的,动荡不定的,它吞没人的灵魂,也锻炼人的意志。现在我们咀嚼着生活的种种苦味,慢慢也从苦味中尝到了生活的甜蜜。The charm of life is that it is full of contradictions, volatile, it engulfs the soul of man, also
exercise a person's will. Now we to chew the bitter taste of life, slowly also tasted the sweetness of life from the bitter taste.&生活是一种辛辣的滋味,太刺激的时候,要用平静去压缩;生活是一种太甜的滋味,太腻的时候,要用清淡去调节;生活是一种无滋味的东西,太淡的时候,要用热情去搅和!Life is a kind of spicy taste, so exciting, to use the Life is a kind of taste too sweet, too tired, want to Life is a kind of taste, is very weak, want to stir with passion!&生活就像一面镜子,你对它哭,它对你哭;你对它笑,它对你笑。懂生活艺术的人.当然会对这面镜子笑口常开。Life is like a mirror, you cry to it, You smile to it, it smiles to you. Understand the art of life. To the mirror smile, of course.&生活的机遇就是这样.偶然性中有必然性,必然性中有偶然性。抓住每个偶然去追求必然的人,才是生活的艺术大师。Such is life opportunities. Chance of inevitability and contingency in necessity. Grab every chance to pursue the necessary people, is the art of life.&生活中真正需要的东西很少,购物中有三分之一无用,弃之觉得可惜。出差有三分之一带的东西用不上,有三分之二的应酬可以不去。生活中的简约即是生活的艺术。What you really need in life rarely, one third of all shopping useless, abandoned feel pity. Business trip have around a third of things, not to use it two-thirds of the dinner party can not to go. Simplicity of life is the art of life.&生活就是不断脱险,生活就是不断抗争,生活就是一次睡眠与另一次睡眠间的疯狂噩梦。生活中不要追求捷径,抄近路往往是两点间最长的距离。Life is constantly escape, life is constantly struggle, life is a sleep with another sleep crazy nightmare. Life don't go for shortcut, cut is often the longest distance between two points.&生活是一张网,打捞起来的有幸福也有痛苦。苦与甜是推动人前进的两个轮子。人生在又有苦又有甜的生活中,才可以领会到生命的本质。Life is suck, fishing together have happiness also have pain. Bitter and sweet is pushing forward the two wheels. Life in the bitter and sweet of life, just can comprehend the essence of life.&生活是座奇特的熔炉,一边在造就成材的钢,一边在淘汰无用的渣。生活的风雨也是一把无形的刀,时时在雕刻着每个人的社会形象。Peculiar life is a melting pot, in the making of steel, while eliminating useless slag. The storm of the life is also a invisible knife, carved on each person's social image.&生活的规律往往是:如果你要把什么都弄个水落石出,就会毁掉你生活中最好的东西。生活的规律有它自己的一套,理智也常会被它牵着鼻子走。Life rule is: if you want to find anything out, will ruin your life the best of things. The law of life, has its own set of reason is often guided by it.&生活有种种苦味,懂得生活的人会从苦味中尝到甜蜜,那苦涩的滋味正是生活的甜意。生活就是这样.脱离生活的人永远品尝不出它的真正味道。Life has a variety of bitter taste, people will understand life from the bitter taste sweet, the bitter taste is sweet intention of life. Such is life. From life forever couldn't taste the real taste it.&生活中如果只有幸福、快乐,没有苦难、悲伤,这样的生活至少不是人的生活。企图只去选择享乐和满足的生活,只能带来愚昧和野蛮。If there is only happiness in life, happiness, there is no suffering, grief, such life, at least not a person's life. Attempt to choose only pleasure and satisfied life, can only lead to ignorance and barbarism.&生活的弱者能够使幸福的生活结出苦果,生活的强者能够使艰难的生活酿出蜜液。生活只是给勇敢者准备庆功的筵席。如果把生活看得处处旋涡,就会丧失对生活的渴求。Life can make happy life bear bitter fruit of the weak, the strong of life can make hard life honey the beer liquid. Life is just prepared to celebrate the feast for the brave. If take too much vortex everywhere in life, you will lose the desire of life.&生活的航行给了每个人一把橹,但不同的航道决定了不同的归宿。应该怎样理智地生活?每一次的出发都是严肃的考验!Sailing life gives everyone a pair of OARS, but different channel determines the different destination. How should rationally life? Every time of departure is a serious test!&生活的道理往往是:有残缺,才会有追求。觉得自己什么都有的人,其实一无所有,因为他首先缺少了梦想与追求。Truth is often the life: there are incomplete, have pursuit. Feel what all others, in fact nothing at all, because he first of all, lack of dream and pursuit.&生活中的最大乐趣,是花时间去享受身边的每一样东西。对生活状况和别人行为要求越少,越易过平淡而快乐的生活。The greatest joys in life is to spend time to enjoy everything around you. Behavior to living conditions and the people demand is less, the more easily a dull and happy life.&生活,就象一个无形的天平,站在上面的每个人都有可能走极端,但这最终都是为了寻找一个平衡的支点,使自己站的更稳,走的更好,活的更精彩!Life, just like an invisible balance, standing in the above everyone could go to extremes, but this is ultimately in order to find a balanced fulcrum, make oneself stand more stable, better, live better!&过所爱的生活,爱所过的生活,快乐的生活,才能生活快乐,快乐的工作,才有快乐人生,生活的理想其实就是理想的生活!Love life, love life, happy life, to live happy, happy work, have a happy life, the ideal of life is the ideal life!&the true meaning of life come from
Thank you for sharing&
英语谚语大全之(F篇)
Facts are stubborn things. 事实是不容改变的东西。&Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。&Faint heart never wins fair lady.&Fair and softly go far in a day. 谦和稳重,前程远大。&Fair faces need no paint. 貌美毋须修饰。&Faith will move mountains. 精诚所至,金石为开。&Fall sick and you will see who is your friend and who is not. 困难见友情。&False friends are worse than open enemies. 明枪易躲,暗箭难防。&False tongue will hardly speak truth. 虚伪者不肯说真话。&False with one can be false with two. 对一个人虚伪,也会对两个人虚伪。&Fame is a magnifying glass. 名誉是放大镜。&Fame like a river is narrowest at its source and broadest afar off. 名誉像条河,源头最狭窄,远处最宽阔。&Familiar paths and old friends are the best. 熟路好遵循,老友最可珍。&Far from eye, far from heart. 离远而情疏。&Fast bind, fast find. 保存得好,东西好找。&Fasting comes after feasting. 今日有酒今日醉,明日无钱不揭锅。&Fat hens lay few eggs. 肥鸡不下蛋。&Faults are thick where love is thin. 一朝情意淡,样样不顺眼。&Fear is often greater than the danger. 杞人忧天。&F weep not for the past. 不要为未来担忧,不要为过去悲泣。&Feed a cold and starve a fever. 伤风时宜吃,发热时宜饿。&Feed a pig and you''ll have a hog. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。&Feed by measure and defy physician. 饮食有节制,医生无用处。&Few words are best. 少说为妙。&Few words, many deeds. 少说话,多做事。&Fine clothes make the man. 人要衣装。&Fine feathers do not make fine birds. 人不可貌相。&Fine feathers make fine birds. 人要衣装,佛要金装。&Fine words butter no parsnips. 画饼充饥。&Fine words dress ill deeds. 漂亮的言词可以掩饰恶劣的行为。&Finished labours are pleasant. 大功告成,好不高兴。&Fire and water are good servants, but bad masters. 水火是忠仆,造灾成元凶。&Fire proves gold, adversity proves men. 烈火显真金,逆境识英雄。&Fire that''s closest kept burns most of all. 关得最紧的火,燃烧得最炽烈。&Fire, water, and money are good servants, but bad masters. 水火金钱是忠仆,使用不当是祸首。&First catch your hare, then cook him. 不要谋之过早。&First come, first served. 先来先卖。&First impressions are most lasting. 最初的印象最为持久。&First think, and then speak. 先想后说。&First try, and then trust. 试了才能相信。&Fish begins to stink at the head. 上梁不正下梁歪。&Flattery brings friends, but the truth begets enmity. 奉承惹人喜,直言招人仇。&Follow love and it will flee, flee love and it will follow thee. 追求爱情,它要逃走;逃避爱情,它会跟你。&Fools grow without watering. 笨蛋自然成,无需浇水勤。&Fool''s haste is no speed. 欲速则不达。&Fools have fortune. 戆人有戆福。&Fools make feasts and wise men eat them. 愚者设筵,智者赴宴。&Fools never know when they are well off. 傻瓜永远不知道他们何时能享福。&Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. 智者裹足不前,愚者铤而走险。&Fools will be fools. 笨蛋总是笨蛋。&Fools will be meddling. 愚者总好无事生非。&For age and wan no morning sun lasts a whole day. 为了年老和急须,要及时积蓄,因为早晨的太阳,不会整天照耀。&For a lost thing care nothing. 一事之失,不必介意。&Forbidden fruit is sweet. 禁果分外甜。&Force can never destroy right. 暴力绝不能摧毁正义。&Forget not that you are a man. 不要忘记你是一个人。&Forget others'' faults by remembering your own. 想想自己的错,就会忘却别人的过。&Forgive and forget. 不念旧恶。&Forgive others but not yourself. 待人宽,对己严。&Fortune favours fools. 傻子有傻福。&Fortune favours the bold. 勇者天佑。&Fortune is fickle. 天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福。&Fortune is good to him who knows to make good use of her. 知道利用幸福的人才有幸福。&Fortune knocks once at least at every man''s door. 人人都有鸿运高照之日。&Fortune often rewards with
interest those that have patience to wait for her. 只要有耐心,总会走好运。&Fortune smiles upon the brave and frowns upon the coward. 幸运喜欢勇敢的人,而不喜欢怯懦的人。&Fortune to one is mother, to another is stepmother. 命运对一种人如亲娘,对另一种人却是晚娘。&Four eyes see more than two. 人多识广。&Friendless is the dead. 没有朋友者,等于是死人。&Friends are like fiddle-strings, they must not be screwed too tight. 朋友像琴弦,不能太拧紧。&Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom. 交往过密过疏,都会失去朋友。&Friends are thieves of time. 交朋友,费时间。&Friendship cannot stand always on one side. 来而不往非礼也。&Friendship is love with understanding. 友谊是爱加上谅解。&Friendship multiplies joys and divides griefs. 友谊可以增添欢乐,可以分担忧愁。&Friendship ---- one soul in two bodies. 友谊是两人一条心。&Friendship should not be all on one side. 友谊不该只是单方面的事。&Friendship the older it grows the stronger it is. 友谊地久天长。&Friends may meet, but mountains never greet. 朋友可相逢,高山永分离。&Friends must part. 天下无不散之筵席。&From a little spark may burst a mighty flame. 星星之火可以燎原。&From
from speaking, repentance. 多听增智慧,多言生后悔。&From saving comes having. 富有来自节约。&From short pleasure long repentance. 痛快一时,悔恨终身。&From the from the mother, comfort. 荣誉由父次,安慰由母与。&Frugality is an estate alone. 仅仅节约就是一笔财产。&Fruit ripens not well in the shade. 阴凉处的果子不会成熟。&Full belies make empty skulls. 大腹便便,头脑空虚。F-English proverbs are (F) editer
For reprint please indicate.
励志的人生哲理个性签名
1、现在过的每一天,都是余生中最年轻的一天。& &now every day, all the rest of the youngest day.&2、做生意的最高境界是淡季不淡,旺季更旺。& &The highest level of 2, doing business is not short off-season, the season more prosperous.&3、知道为啥到现在我都单身么?因为有句话叫兔子不吃窝边草,不是因为我是兔子,而是因为我是草。& &know why I still single? As the saying goes the rabbit don't eat grass-Waterloo, not because I was a rabbit, but because I was the grass.&4、人在职场应该是一个扁豆,任何人怎么踩,结果还是一样,扁的。& &people in the workplace should be a lentil, anyone how to walk, the result is still the same, flat.&5、再高的人有时也需踮足,再矮的人有时也需屈身。& &the high people sometimes on foot, then short people sometimes need to bow.&6、追逐着鹿的猎人看不到脚下的高山。& &chasing the deer hunter, not to look at the foot of the mountain.&7、明明是傻,却说自己是逆向思维。& &it is silly, said he is the reverse thinking.&8、乐观而灿烂的笑容不仅愉悦自己,也快乐着身边的每一个人。& &optimistic and bright smile not only their own pleasure, but also happy to everyone.&9、说金钱是罪恶,都在捞;说美女是祸水,都想要;说高处不胜寒,都在爬;说天堂最美好,都不去。& &said money is evil, say beauty is the troubles, said aloof, that the most beautiful paradise, not to.&10、烦恼是自己制造、自己享用的一种精神。& & trouble is of our own manufacture, enjoy a kind of spirit.&11、有一句话说一百句的是文学家,这叫文采;有一句说十句的是教授,这叫学问;有一句说一句的是律师,这叫谨慎;说一句留一句的是外交家,这叫严谨;有十句说一句的是政治家,这叫心计;有一百句说一句的是出家人,这叫玄机。& & there is a saying that the one hundred word is literature,
one word said the ten
sentence is a professor, there is a say is a lawyer, say a sentence is a diplomat, ten said a sentence sentence is a politician, this there are one hundred sentences say is a monk, this is called mystery.&12、身上事少自然苦少;口中言少自然祸少;腹中食少自然病少;心中欲少自然忧少。& & person mouth words l les desire less anxiety.&13、你可以用自己不喜欢的方式赚到财富,也可以用自己不相信的药治好疾病,但却无法从自己不爱的人身上获得幸福。& & you can use your own fortune by ways that don't like, and can get cured by medicine that u don't believe, but you can never feel happy from someone you don't love.&14、根本不必回头去看咒骂你的人是谁?如果有一条疯狗咬你一口,难道你也要趴下去反咬他一口吗?& & do not look back to see who curse you? If there is a mad dog bites you, you also want to bite back?&15、人犯错误,多半是在该用真情时太过动脑筋,而在该用脑筋时又太感情用事。& & people make mistakes, mostly in the truth too mind, and in the head again too give oneself over to blind emotions.&16、人们总是对陌生人很宽容,对熟悉的人很挑剔。& & people are always tolerant to strangers, are very picky about familiar people.&17、人生就像赛跑,不在乎你是否第一个到达终点,而在乎你有没有跑完全程。& & life is like a race, do not care whether you finish first, but what you finished.&19、像穷人一样讲价,像绅士一样付账。&& & Bargain , like poor pay, like a gentleman.&20、头脑是日用品,而不是装饰品。& & the mind is a commodity, not decoration.&21、当你劝告别人时,若不顾及别人的自尊心,那么再好的言语都没有用的。& & when you advise others, does not take into account other people's self-esteem, then even the best words are of no use.&22、对人恭敬,就是在庄严你自己。& & respectful of the people, is the solemn yourself.&23、别人讲我们不好,不用生气、难过。说我们好也不用高兴,这不好中有好,好中有坏,就看你会不会用?& & people say we are not good, need not angry, sad. We also need not happy, this is not good with good, good and bad, see you can use?&24、良心是每一个人最公正的审判官,你骗得了别人,却永远骗不了你自己的良心。& & each individual conscience is the most fair judge, you can deceive others, but always cheat your own conscience.&25、宁可自己去原谅别人,莫让别人来原谅你。& & would rather to forgive others, not to let others to forgive you.&26、人生最难吃的三碗面:人面、情面、场面。& & The three bowl of noodles, life is the most horrible: face, sensibilities, scene.&27、沉默是毁谤最好的答覆。& & silence is the best answer to slander.&28、生活中没有朋友,就像生活中没有阳光一样;若你想要拥有完美无瑕的友谊,可能一辈子找不到朋友。& & no friends in life, like if you want to have the perfect friendship, may never find a friend.&29、30岁前有钱花很快乐,30岁后有钱花更快乐;30岁前奋斗很辛苦,30岁后奋斗更辛苦。& & before the age of 30 to spend the money very happy, after 30 years of age to spend
struggle hard before the age of 30, after 30 years hard struggle.&30、如果你曾歌颂黎明,那么也请你拥抱黑暗& & if you extol dawn, then you also embrace the darkness&31、生活,就是生下来,活下去。& & life, is born, live.&32、人生的真理,只是藏在平淡无味之中。& & the truth of life, but hidden in plain tasteless.&33、凡是能站在别人的角度为他人着想,这个就是慈悲。& & who can stand in someone else's point of view for the sake of others, this is mercy.&34、人经不住千言,树经不住千斧。& & people can't live a thousand words, tree can not live a thousand axe.&35、希望:我喜欢的人不要滚滚而来;更希望:我不喜欢的人滚滚而去。& & wish: I like people don' hope: I don't like to roll.&36、生日是一个舞台,一次考验,一次机会。恋爱时,男人更会利用这一点;结婚后,女人更会利用这一点。& & the birthday is a stage, a test, a chance. Love, the man will take adv after marriage, a woman will use this point.&37、一个人如果不能从内心去原谅别人,那他就永远不会心安理得。& & if a person is not from the heart to forgive others, then he will never feel at ease and justified.&38、做人,品为先,才为次。& & life, products for the first time, just as.&39、人们痛恨的不是改变,而是被改变。& & people hate not change, but the change.&40、相爱并非最难,相处才是最大的挑战& & love is not the most difficult to get along with, is the biggest challenge&The philosophy of life from
_inspirational life&
英语谚语大全之(E篇)
Each bird loves to hear himself sing. 鸟儿都爱听自己唱歌。&Each day brings its own bread. 天无绝人之路。&Each man is the architect of his own fate. 命运掌握在自己手中。&Eagles catch no flies. 大人物不计较小事情。&Eagles fly alone, but sheep flock together. 鹰单飞,羊群集。&Early mistakes are the seeds of future trouble. 早期的错误可以酿成日后的麻烦。&Early sow, early mow. 播种早的收获早。&Early start makes easy stages. 早开始是成功的保证。&Early to bed and early to rise make a man healthy, wealthy and wise. 早睡早起,令人健康、富有而且聪明。&Early wed, early dead. 早婚早夭。&Easier said than done. 说话容易做事难。&East or west, home is best. 在家千日好,出门时时难。&Easy come, easy go. 易得易失。&Eat at pleasure, drink with measure. 随意吃饭,适度饮酒。&Eat one''s cake and have it. 又要马儿好,又要马儿不吃草。&Eat to live, but not live to eat. 吃饭是为了生存,但生存不是为了吃饭。&Eat to please thyself, but dress to please others. 吃是使自己受用,穿是使别人受用。&Education begins a gentleman, conversation completes him. 人的教养始于教育,成于社交。&Education has for its object the formation of character. 教育的目的在于培养品德。&Elbow grease gives the best polish. 只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针。&Empty vessels make the greatest sound. 空桶响声大。&Enough is as good as a feast. 知足常乐。&Envy assails the noblest, the winds howl around the highest peak. 高位遭人妒,高峰招风吹。&Equivocation is first cousin to a lie. 支支吾吾,其言必诈。&Errors, like straws, u he who would search for pearls must dive below. 错误像稻草,漂浮在水面。欲觅珍珠者,须往水下潜。&Even Homer sometimes nods. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。&Even the walls have ears. 隔墙有耳。&Every advantage has its disadvantage. 有利必有弊。&Every bean has its black. 人人有其缺点。&Every bird likes its own nest. 人爱其家。&Everybody''s business is nobody''s business. 人人都管,大家不管。&Every brave man is a man of his word. 勇敢的人都是信守诺言的人。&Every bullet has its billet. 无风不起浪。&Every cloud has a silver lining. 山穷水尽疑无路,柳暗花明又一村。&Every cock crows on its own dunghill. 夜郎自大。&Every cook praises his own broth. 自吹自擂。&Every country has its customs. 乡有乡俗。&Every couple is not a pair. 同床异梦,貌合神离。&Every day is not Sunday. 好景不常在,好花不常开。&Every day of thy life is a leaf in thy history. 生命中的一天就是你历史上的一页。&Every dog has his day. 凡人都有得意之日。&Every dog has his day, and every man his hour. 人人都有得意的日子。&Every dog is a lion at home. 夜郎自大。&Every dog is valiant at his won door. 狗在家门前条条都凶悍。&Every door may be shut but death''s door. 除了死门外,每门都可关。&Every extremity is a fault. 万事过分都差误。&Every fool can find faults that wise man cannot remedy. 蠢人也能找出聪明人无法弥补的岔子来的。&Every heart has its own sorrow. 人人都有伤心处。&Every horse thinks his sack heaviest. 每疋马认为自己驮的袋子重。&Every Jack has his Jill. 有情人终成眷属。&Every little makes a mickle. 积少成多。&Every lover sees a thousand graces in the beloved object. 情人眼里出西施。&Every man has a fool in his sleeve. 聪明一世,糊涂一时。&Every man has his faults. 人孰无过。&Every man has his hobby-horse. 人各有所好。&Every man has his liking. 人各有所好。&Every man has his weak side. 人人都有自己的弱点。&Every man is best know to himself. 自己最了解自己。&Every man has the defects of his qualities. 一个人的好品质上也有不足之处。&Every man is the architect of his own fortune. 每个人都是他自己命运的建诛师。&Every man is the master of
his own fortune. 每个人都是他自己的命运的主宰。&Every man is the son of his own works. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。&Every man thinks his own geese swans. 每个人都以为自己的东西了不起。&Every medal has its reverse. 事物都有它的反面。&Every mother''s child is handsome. 老王卖瓜,自卖自夸。&Everyone is dissatisfied with his own fortune. 人对自己的命运总不感满足。&Every one''s faults are not written in their foreheads. 知人知面不知心。&Every pleasure has a pain. 乐中必有苦。&Every potter praises his own pot. 老王卖瓜,自卖自夸。&Every salesman boasts of his own wares. 老王卖瓜,自卖自夸。&Every shoe fits not every foot. 不能以己度人。&Everything comes to him who waits. 安心等待必有好处。&Everything has its seed. 无风不起浪。&Everything has its time and that time must be watched. 任何事情都有好的时机,不要随意放过。&Everything hath an end. 任何事物都有它的结果。&Everything is good in its season. 万物逢时皆美好。&Everything is good when new, but friend when old. 东西新的好,朋友老的好。&Everything is nice in your garden. 老王卖瓜,自卖自夸。&Everything must have a beginning. 凡是都有起源。&Everything new is fine. 新事物总是美好的。&Every tide hath its ebb. 兴盛之日必有衰退之时。&Every tree is known by its own fruit. 观其言行,知其为人。&Every why has a wherefore. 事出有因。&Evil comes to us by ells and goes away by inches. 罪恶来时,尺进寸退。&Evil communications corrupt good manners. 交往恶劣,有损风度。&Evil gotten, evil spent. 悖入悖出。&Example is better than precept. 言教不如身教。&Exchange is no robbery. 公平交易并非强行夺取。&Exercise, temperance, fresh air, and needful rest are the best of all physicians. 锻链、节制、新鲜空气和必要的休息是最好的医生。&Experience is a school from which one can never graduate. 经验无止境。&Experience is the best teacher. 经验是良师。&Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother. 经验是知识之父,记忆是知识之母。&Experience is the mother of wisdom. 智慧来自经验。&Experience keeps a dear school, but fools learn in no other. 吃亏学乖代价高,笨汉非此学不好。&Experience keeps no school, she teaches her pupils singly. 亲身经验,才是经验。&Experience must be bought. 若要得经验,必须化代价。&Experience teaches. 经验给人教训。&Experience without learning is better than learning without experience. 有经验而无学问,胜于有学问而无经验。&Extremes are dangerous. 物极必反。&Extremes meet. 否极泰来。&Eye for eye and tooth for tooth. 以牙还牙,以眼还眼。E_Article Originate
English proverbs&
谨防8种不良心态妨碍你的成功
创业从来就不是一件容易的事,在我们讨论那些少数成功者的时候,不要忘记在他们身后是更多的失败者和功败垂成者。Starting a business is never easy, when we discuss the few successful, don't forget that behind them is more losers and fail on the verge of success.&很多准企业家都抱怨还没能建立自己的公司,他们将自己的举足不前归咎于各方面原因,包括银行、风险资本家、税收、监管、竞争者等等。但在大多数情况下,失败的真正原因在于自身。以下就是总结出的最常见原因:Many would-be entrepreneurs complain that haven't been able to set up his own company, they will own the not due to various reasons, including banks, venture capitalists, tax, regulatory, competitors, etc.. But in most cases, the real reason for the failure lies in their. The most common cause is summed up:&拖延 Delay&令人非常惊奇的是,我们如此不可救药地拖延一些困难但却很有价值的事。我们会找到各种各样的借口,来证明当下永远不是解决重要问题的好时机。Very surprising is, we are so hopelessly delayed some difficult but valuable thing. We will find all sorts of excuses, to prove the will not solve important problems in good time.&正如剃须产品巨头维克托&基亚姆所说,拖延是&机会的刺客&,我们在犹豫的时候,其他人就已经抢先一步并获得了硕果。As the shaving products giant Victor Jiyamusuo said, procrastination is the "opportunity Assassin", we hesitate, other people have the first step and get great achievements.&傲慢 Arrogant&一点点的成功可能就会让我们堕落。它让我们变得懒惰和自满,忘记了是谁帮助我们获得成功的。A little bit of success may be let us fall. It let us become lazy and complacent, and forget who helped us get success.&有节制的习惯可能会退去,取而代之的是夸张的妄想。所有这些都破坏了最初进步的基础。保持勤奋、始终朝着最终目标迈进是至关重要的。Abstemious habit may recede, replace sb. Is exaggerated delusion. All of these will destroy the original progress. Keep diligent, always toward the final goal is crucial.&优柔寡断 Irresolute and hesitant&如果没有坚定的方向,是无法建立严肃的事业的。犹豫、摇摆不定的性格无法激励任何人。亚伯拉罕&林肯曾经说过:If there is no firm direction, is not a serious career. Hesitation, unstable character cannot motivate anyone. Abraham Lincoln once said:&美国从来不会被外部打败,如果我们踌躇并失去自由的话,肯定是因为我们被自己打败了。这句话同样适用于个人。The United States has never been outside beat, if we falter and lose freedom, it must be because we beat yourself. This sentence is also applicable to individual.&没耐心 No patient&紧迫感是一种可贵的品质,但这不应该变成缺乏恒心,很多人之所以走不到顶端,是因为他们过早放弃了。The sense of urgency is a valuable quality, but this should not be the lack of perseverance, a lot of people do not go to the top, because they are too early to give up.&不专注 Don't focus&21世纪,人们比以往任何时候都容易失去重心。但只有那些坚持使命并且不达目的不罢休的人才能获得真正的成功,容易分心的人往往在中途就会失败。In twenty-first Century, people than ever before, easy to lose the center of gravity. But only those who adhere to the mission and don't give up
people to really succeed, easily distracted people failure is often in the middle of will.&悲观 Pessimism&我们总能找到一千个理由来说明创业不好,但主要都是借口。We can always find one thousand reasons why business is not good, but mainly is an excuse.&愤世嫉俗的人和消极的人永远无法改变世界,并且长远来看都是错误的。大胆的行动需要积极的心态,并且认为自己是幸运的。令人惊奇的是,如果你持有这种态度,那么幸运之神就会降临到你身上。The people detest the world and its ways and negative people will never be able to change the world, and in the long term is wrong. Bold action you need to have a positive attitude, and consider myself lucky. Surprisingly, if you hold this attitude, then the God of fortune will come upon you.&懦弱 Cowardly&一点点恐惧可以是行动的强大催化剂,但过度规避风险意味着一个充满失望、失去机遇的人生。A little fear can be a powerful catalyst for action, but the excessive risk aversion means a disappointed, lost opportunities in life.&贪图安逸 Seek ease and comfort&创业需要长时间工作和不断的努力,也不会有完美的工作和生活平衡。那些追寻享乐却又缺乏长期奋斗中必要的毅力和耐力的人,是不愿意为事业做出牺牲的,也不太可能具备成功的要素。Entrepreneurs need the long time work and efforts, will not have the perfect balance of work and life. Those who seek pleasure but the lack of long-term struggle necessary perseverance and endurance of people, is not willing to make sacrifices for the cause, is unlikely to have the elements of success.&上述逐条列出的有害趋向也会发生在很多从事创造性工作的人身上:那些有梦想但却没有实际行动的准艺术家、伪作家、电影导演和音乐家。对于几乎所有想要有所为的人来说,真正的挑战不是外部的,而是我们的内心。The harmful tendency of itemized also occurs in many creative people: those who have a dream but no real action of quasi artist, writer, film director and musician pseudo. For almost all want to some people, the real challenge is not external, but our heart.&我们为什么要如此奋斗?Why are we so hard?&我坚信竞争是值得的,因为太多的人生活在否定之中,过着虚幻的人生,缺乏自我尊重和和对真理的追求。我们都有才能和潜能,但只有最聪明的人意识到它们,并找到自己的事业。I firmly believe that competition is worth it, because too many people living in denial, living a fantasy life, lack of self
respect and pursuit of truth. We have the ability and potential, but only the most intelligent people aware of them, and find their own career.&
超级搞笑幽默短句_Super funny humor.
1、新版狄仁杰里最威猛的一段:李元芳:大人,后院发现一具无头男尸。狄仁杰:以我断定,此人已死!李元芳:大人未到现场就知此人已死,大人真乃神人也!
&& version of Dee, most powerful: Li Yuanfang: My Lord, backyard found a headless man. Di Renjie: I decided that, this People have died! Li Yuanfang: My Lord not to field will know this person has died, the adults it god!
2、有一棵很高很高的椰树,分别有四种动物,猩猩、人猿、猴子、金刚爬到树上摘香蕉,你认为哪个先摘到?测你是那种性格的人。
&& there is a very tall coconut trees, there are four kind of animal, apes, apes, monkeys, King Kong climbed up a tree to pick bananas, do you think Which first pick? Are you the kind of person.
&& 答案是: 1、猴子是最典型的250; 2、猩猩是少根筋的弱智; 3、人猿是老年痴呆前兆; 4、金刚是脑袋被门夹了的笨蛋;你见过椰子树长香蕉么?
&& The answer is: 1, the monkey is the most typical 250; 2, the gorilla is a li 3, the precurso 4,Diamond head, is squeezed in t have you seen coconut trees grow bananas?
3、老师:&大雄,老师给你90元,你再去跟胖虎借10元,这样你总共有多少钱?& 大雄:&0元。& 老师:&你根本不懂数学!& 大雄:&你根本不懂胖虎!&
the teacher: "teacher, give you 90 yuan, you go to borrow $10 with fat tiger, so you how many money?" Male: "0 yuan." Teacher: "you don't understand the math!" Male: "you don't understand the pan hu!"
4、小明数学不好被父母转学到一间教会学校。半年后数学成绩全A。妈妈问:&是修女教得好?是教材好?是祷告?...&&都不是,&小明说,&进学校的第一天,我看见一个人被钉死在加号上面,我就知道...他们是玩真的。&
&he is not good at math by parents transfer to a church school. Six months after the math A. Mother asked: "sister teach well? Teaching materials are good? Is prayer? ... "" no, "he said," the first day of school, I saw a man died on the plus sign, I knew they were playing for real..."
5、小时候,老师告诉我:人的体内都有一个勤奋小人和一个懒惰小人当你犹豫不决时他们就会打架。小学时勤奋小人经常把懒惰小人打得落花流水,初中时就打成平手了,到高中时就是懒惰小人经常获胜了。可是到了大学我忽然发现他们不打架了,妈的勤奋小人被打死了。
when I was a child, the teacher tells me: the human body has a diligent villain and a lazy villain when you shilly-shally they can fight. Primary school when the hard-working villain
often played the petals drop and waters flow. The lazy villain, junior high school had a deuce, to high school is lazy villain often win. But to the university I suddenly find that they do not fight, mother was killed by a diligent villain.
6、火锅城为了招揽生意,在广告牌上写了这样一句话:&自助火锅,每位30元,身高1米以下的儿童免费。&幼儿园的阿姨看后无比激动,她怀揣30元钱,领着班上的50名小朋友来到了火锅城
Hot pot city in order to attract business, on the billboard wrote such a sentence: "the self-service hot pot, 30 yuan per person, height 1 meters below the children free." Kindergarten aunt looked very excited, she carries 30 yuan of money, took 50 children in the class went to the hot pot city
7、地震发生后的第二天,和成都的一个网友语音聊天,聊得很High。激动之余,我使用QQ的窗口抖动功能,表达一下情感。只听对面&咣当&一声,便没动静了。我&喂喂&了好半天,对方气喘吁吁的说:大哥,你别抖啊,我以为又地震了呢,白跑了,我家住九楼啊&
The very next day 7, after the earthquake, and a net friend chat voice Chengdu, talked very High. Excitement, window jitter function I use QQ, to express the emotion. Just listen to "bang" sound, the opposite is not forthcoming. I "feed" for a long time, the other pant for breath said: brother, you don't shake ah, I think the earthquake again, white run, my family lives in nine buildings...
8、昨天公司加班,加到凌晨4点,就在办公室的沙发上睡下了,早上起来想给女友发信息说下,昨天公司加班到凌晨4点,只睡了三个小时,累死了,结果短信中写了昨天公司加班到凌晨4点,只睡了三个小姐,累死了,短信发送ING
yesterday the company to work overtime, 4 to the morning, in the office on the sofa bed, get up in the morning and think texting his girlfriend said, yesterday the company to work overtime until 4 a.m., three hours sleep a night, exhausted, the message is written in the company to work overtime until 4 a.m. yesterday, only sleep the three miss, exhausted, send SMS ING
9、中国领导人和美国领导人比谁的保镖更忠诚,美国领导人命令保镖从10楼跳下去,保镖跪下说:&别这样,我还有家人。&。于是美国总统心软了。中国领导人命令保镖跳下去,中国保镖二话不说就要跳。美国总统吓得赶紧拉住他。中国保镖说:&别这样,我还有家人。
China's leaders and the United States of America leaders who are more loyal bodyguards than the United States, leaders ordered bodyguards jump from the 10 floor, bodyguards kneel down to say: "don't do that, I have a family.". So the United States of America president softhearted. Chinese leaders ordered bodyguards jump, Chinese bodyguards without demur to jump. The president of the United States of America frighten hurriedly pull him. China bodyguard said: "don't do that, I have a family.
10、嘻嘻和哈哈是一对好朋友,非常要好的朋友. 有一天,哈哈死了.嘻嘻很难过,他走到哈哈的坟前说:"哈哈,你死了."
ha ha hee hee and a pair of good friends, very good friends. In one day, ha ha died. Hehe sorry, he went to the grave and said: "ha ha, you're dead"
Super funny humor from
Thanks for watching
英语谚语大全之(D篇)
Delays are dangerous. 坐失良机必有忧患。&Deliberate before you begin, then execute with vigour. 著手前要深思熟虑,执行要果断有力。&Deliberate in counsel, prompt in action. 考虑要仔细,行动要迅速。&Deliberating is not delaying. 慎思不是拖延。&Deliver not your words by number but by weight. 言不在多,而在有物。&Depend on others and you always repent. 依靠别人总要后悔。&Despair gives courage to a coward. 人急造反,狗急跳墙。&Destruction pursues the great. 树大招风。&Devil must be driven out with devils. 以毒攻毒。&Dexterity comes by experience. 熟练来自经验。&Diamond cut diamond. 强中更有强中手。&Diet cures more than the doctor. 药补不如食补。&Diligence is near success. 勤奋近乎成功。&Diligence is the mother of good luck. 刻苦是成功之母。&Diligence is the mother of success. 勤奋是成功之母。&Discontent is the first step in progress. 不知足是前进中的第一步。&Discretion is the better part of valour. 小心即大勇。&Disease, enemy, and debt --these three must be cut off as soon as they begin to grow. 病,仇与债这三者,一露苗头就砍掉。&Disease of the soul are more dangerous than those of the body. 心灵上的疾病比肉体上的疾病更危险。&Diseases are the price of ill pleasures. 疾病是不正当娱乐的代价。&Diseases come on horseback, but go away on foot. 病来如山倒,病去如抽丝。&Disgraced may be he who thinks ill. 心怀不端的人是可耻的。&Do as most men do and men will speak well of thee. 为众之所为,受众之所夸。&Do as the Romans do(or Do as they do at Rome). 入乡要随俗。&Do as you would be done by. 推己及人。&Do business, but be not a slave to it. 要做事,但不要做事务的奴隶。&Dog does not eat dog. 物不伤其类。&Dogs that bark at a distance bite not at hand. 远处叫得凶的狗,不会近身来咬人。&Dogs that run after many hares kill none. 多谋寡成。&Dogs wag their tails not so much in love to you as your bread. 狗摇尾巴,爱的是面包。&Doing is better than saying. 行胜于言。&Do in Rome as the Romans do. 入乡随俗。&Do not all you can, sp beli and tell not all youknow. 不要为所能为,不要花尽所有,不要全信所闻,不要言尽所知。&Do not cut down the tree that gives you shade. 不要忘恩负义。&Do not despise your enemy. 万勿轻敌。&Do not give a dog bread every time he wags his tail. 不要有求必应。&Do not praise a day before sunset. 切勿褒贬过早。&Do not run too fast after gain. 不要见利就拼命追。&Do not speak of
your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself. 不要向不如你幸运的人述说你的幸福。&Do not swap horses when crossing a stream. 处在危难中,不宜大更动。&Do no through fear of poverty surrender liberty. 不要因为怕贫苦而放弃自由。&Do not to others what you do not wish them to do to you. 己所不欲,勿施于人。&Do not wash dirty linen in public. 家丑不可外扬。&Don''t cast out the foul water till you bring in the clean. 清水未来,莫泼赃水。&Don''t count your chicken before they are hatched. 不要过早乐观。&Don''t climb a tree to look for fish. 勿缘木求鱼。&Don''t cross the bridge till you get to it. 不要杞人忧天。&Don''t fly till you wings are feathered. 羽毛未丰不要飞。&Don''t cry out before you are hurt. 还没受苦,就别叫苦。&Don''t halloo till you are out of the wood. 没有脱离危险不要先欢呼。&Don''t have thy cloak to make when it begins to rain. 切莫临时抱佛脚。&Don''t keep all your eggs in one basketball.勿孤注一掷。&Don''t put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 今日事,今日毕。&Don''t speak all you know, but know all you speak. 不要尽言所知,而要尽知所言。&Don''t teach your grandmother to suck eggs. 休要班门弄斧。&Don''t throw out your dirty water before you get in fresh. 清水未打来,赃水莫倒掉。&Don''t trouble trouble until trouble troubles you. 不要自寻烦恼。&Don''t whistle until you are out of the wood. 没有脱离险境,不要过早高兴。&Do one''s level best. 尽力而为。&Dot the i''s and cross the t''s. 一点一划,循规蹈矩。&Doubt is the key of knowledge. 怀疑乃知识的钥匙。&Do well is better than say well. 说得好不如做得好。&Downy lips make thoughtless slips. 嘴上没毛,办事不牢。&Draw not your bow till your arrow is fixed. 事未齐备,切莫妄动。&Draw water with a sieve. 竹篮子打水一场空。&Dream are lies. 梦不足信。&Dreams go by contraries. 梦想总与现实相反。&Drive your business, do not let it drive you. 要推动事业,不要让事业来推动你。&Drop by drop t stone by stone the walls are built. 滴水汇大海,垒石诛高墙。&Drowning man will catch at a straw. 溺水的人一根草也要抓。&Drunken days have all their tomorrows. 今日花天酒地,明日潦倒穷途。&Drunkenness reveals what soberness conceals. 酒后露真言。&Dumb dogs are dangerous. 哑犬最凶恶。&Dying is as natural as living. 死亡与生存一样自然。Danger is next neighbour to security. 危险是安全的近邻。&Danger itself is the best remedy for danger. 危险本身就是对付危险的最好办法。&Dead men tell no tales. 死人不会搬弄是非。&Death is the grand leveller. 凡人都要死,大家都一样。&Death meets us everywhere. 死亡到处和我门相遇。&Death pays all debts. 人死百债了。&Death when it comes will have no denial. 死亡来临时,无可抗拒之。&Deeds, no words. 不要光说不练。&Debt is better than death. 负债总比死亡强。&D words are but leaves. 行动是果实,言语只是树叶而已。&Deeds are males, and words are females. 言柔弱无能,行刚强有力。&Deep rivers move in silence, shallow brooks are noisy. 深水静静流,浅溪潺潺流。D_English proverbs editor
英语谚语大全之(D篇)
中英文:经典爱情浪漫语句
如果我是你眼睛里的一滴眼泪,我会顺着你的脸庞轻轻的滑落在你的双唇之间,因为我好想吻你 。如果你是我眼睛里的一滴眼泪,我会今生都不哭泣,因为我怕失去你。&If I were a tear in your eyes, I will follow your face gently down on your lips, because I want to kiss you. If you were a tear in my eyes, I would never cry, because I am afraid to lose you.&孤独不是与生俱来的,而是由你爱上一个人的那一刻开始!喜欢一个人是不会有痛苦的,爱一个人也许有绵长的痛苦,但他给我的快乐,也是世界上最大的快乐!&Loneliness is not a birthright, but you love a person's that moment start! Love a person is not painful, love a person, may have lingering pain, but he gave me the happy, but also the world's largest happy!&我以为爱情可以克服一切,谁知道她有时毫无力量。我以为爱情可以填满人生的遗憾,然而,制造更多遗憾的,却偏偏是爱情。阴晴圆缺,在一段爱情中不断重演。换一个人,都不会天色常蓝。&&I thought that love can overcome all, who knows she sometimes no strength. I thought that love can fill the life of
regret, however, create more regrettable, but is love. Yinqing moon, a period in a repeat of love. Change a person, are not always blue sky.&爱上了你,我才领略思念的滋味、分离的愁苦和妒忌的煎熬,还有那无休止的占有欲.为什么你的一举一动都让我心潮起伏?为什么我总害怕时光飞逝而无法与你终生厮守?&&Love you, I miss the taste of taste, separation anxiety and jealousy torment, but also that endless possessive. Why is your every act and every move all let me feel an upsurge of ups and downs? Why do I fear that time flies can not be with you for the rest of my life?&你的心就是我的海角和天涯,我不能去得更远。我们此生共赴天涯海角,不是游走半个地球,而是人间相伴。&Your heart is all of my life, I can't go further. We live in the remotest corners of the globe, not walk half the earth, but human companionship.&爱,从来就是一件千回百转的事。不曾被离弃,不曾受伤害,怎懂得爱人? 爱,原来是一种经历,但愿人长久。&Love, has always been one of innumerable twists and turns. Never forsaken, never hurt, how to understand love? Love, the original is a kind of experience, Tangshan tangshan.&如果世界只剩10分钟,我会和你一同回忆走过的风风雨雨;如果世界只剩3分钟,我会深情地吻你;如果世界只剩1分钟,我会说60次我爱你。&&If the world only 10 minutes, I will join you and the memories of
if the world only 3 minutes, I will k if the world only 1 minutes, I will say 60 times I love you.&为什么要那么痛苦地忘记一个人,时间自然会使你忘记。如果时间不可以让你忘记不应该记住的人,我们失去的岁月又有甚么意义?&Why so painful to forget a person, time will naturally make you forget. If time can not let you should not forget to remember, we lost years of what is the meaning?&我以为爱情可以克服一切,谁知道她有时毫无力量。我以为爱情可以填满人生的遗憾,然而,制造&I thought that love can overcome all, who knows she sometimes no strength. I thought that love can fill the life of regret, however, create&更多遗憾的,却偏偏是爱情。阴晴圆缺,在一段爱情中不断重演。换一个人,都不会天色常蓝。 当爱情来临,当然也是快乐的。但是,这种快乐是要付出的,也要学习去接受失望、伤痛和离别.从此,人生不再纯粹。&&More regrettable, but is love. Yinqing moon, a period in a repeat of love. Change a person, are not
always blue sky. When love comes, of course, is also happy. However, this is happy to pay, must learn to accept disappointment, pain and departure. From then on, life is no longer pure.&人生中相遇最美,当一颗心与另一颗心,相遇相吸,便是最珍贵的一份情缘,而过以后便有了思念.美丽的心情,柳絮飞扬的季节,我好想告诉你,你是我生命中最美丽的相遇!&Life the most beautiful encounter, when a heart to another heart, meet attraction, is a love of the most precious, but after he had thoughts. The beautiful mood, catkins flying season, I want to tell you, you are in my life the most beautiful meet!
双语:幽默小故事
1.乌龟受伤,让蜗牛去买药,两个小时 过去了,蜗牛还没回来,乌龟骂到:&他妈的还没回来,老子快死了!&这时候门外传来一声:&他妈的 ,再骂老子不去了!&& turtles were injured, so the snail went to buy medicine, two hours later, the snail has not come back, the tortoise to scold: "his mother has not come back, I was dying!" At this time the door came the voice: "fuck, scold me not to go!"&&2.有一天,黑社会老大问你:1加1等于几?你很纳闷犹豫了很久说:等于2。老大掏出枪,砰的一声把你打死了,老大吹了口枪口的烟说:你知道的太多了~& the underworld eldest brother ask you: 1 plus 1 equal to a few? You wonder hesitated for a long time said: equal to 2. The boss took the gun, a loud bang get you killed, boss blew the muzzle smoke said: you know too much.&3.恭喜您!已被联合国青蛙大学癞蛤蟆系不要脸班录取!请携带精神病证明,坐514路公车到傻瓜路蠢的要死街下车,报名时请站在校门口傻笑!& congratulations! Admission to the Department of the toad, the United Nations University shameless class frog! Please bring mental illness proof, take bus 514 to fool stupid die off road street, please standing at the school gate!&4.一只 母狗 扑向你,从你脚上咬了一块肉 迅速吞下,你伸脚正要 踢 它,狗含泪说:&你打吧,反正我肚子里有你的骨肉!&& a dog pounce on you, from your feet to bite a piece of meat quickly swallowed, your leg was about to kick it, the dog said with tears: "you hit it, anyway, your baby in my belly!"&5.一只小狗爬上餐桌,向一只烧鸡蹭去,主人大怒道:你敢对那只烧鸡怎样,我就敢对你怎样。结果小狗舔了一下鸡屁股。主人晕倒。小狗乐道:小样,看谁狠!& a dog to climb the table, to a roast chiken Ceng, master was furious: you dare to do to the roast chiken, I dare to you how. The dog licked chicken ass. The master. Lock Road dog: sample, to see who!&6.猫因生活所迫在狐狸开的发廊坐台,一日,老鼠来到发廊点名要将猫包夜,猫誓死不从,老鼠大怒道:当初追老子追得死去活来,现在送上门还假正经!& cats because life forced open in the fox hair salon Zuotai, one day, a mouse came to barbershop named to the cat pack night, the cat will not from, mice bate: had chased me catch half alive, now send the door still prude!&5.高一一次考试,老师发卷子,后面的女生多拿了一张,高呼&老师,我有了,我有了&,结果坐在我旁边的男生说道&是我的,是我的&,全班狂笑& high one one exam papers, the teacher, the girl took a piece, shout "the teacher, I have, I have",Results the boy sitting next to me said "is me, is my", the class laugh&&6.认识这么久,你在我心里的位置,你我都很清楚。人生如梦,岁月如流,你知道,茫茫人海中,其他人对我来说只是一根葱而已,而你不同,你两根!& understanding for so long, your position in my heart, you and I both know. Life is but a dream., time is fleeting, you know, in the vast sea of humanity, others just a spring onion for me, but you are different, you two!&7.别念书了;太难了!做豆腐吧!做豆腐最保险;don't study too hard! To make tofu! To mak&&& 做硬了是豆腐干!Do hard is tofu!&& 做稀了是豆腐脑!Do thin is tofu curd!&& 做薄了是豆腐皮!Being thin is the tofu skin!&& 做没了是豆浆!Do not be soybean milk!&& 万一卖不了,搁臭啦,还能当臭豆腐!If it doesn't sell, it is rotten, but also when the stinky tofu!&8.我爱你"加"一生意世"再乘以"十"等于什么?!!! & & & & &&& I love you "and" life meaning world "multiplied by" ten "mean?!!!&& 结果是(520+40&& The result is (520+1314) *10=18340&& 即".一巴掌扇死你!"嘻嘻哈哈哈...&& ". the slap you die!" hee hee ha ha ha...&The editor comes from
Everybody happy
英语谚语大全(C篇)
Call a spade a spade. 据实而言。&Call me not olive till thou see me gathered. 盖棺论定。&Call no man happy until he dies. 盖棺才能定论。&Can the leopard change his spots? 江山易改,本性难移。&Care and diligence bring luck. 谨慎和勤奋,带来好运气。&Care brings grey hair. 忧虑催人老。&Care killed the cat. 忧虑伤身。&Cast not out the foul water till you bring in the clean. 清水未来,莫泼赃水。&Cast not your pearls before swine. 明珠莫投暗。&Catch the bear before you sell his skin. 大事未成时,莫开庆功宴。&Cats hide their paws. 大智若愚,大巧若拙。&Caution is the parent of safety. 谨慎小心是安全之源。&Chains of gold are stronger than chains of iron. 金链锁人比铁炼更牢靠。&Change lays not her hand upon truth. 真理不变。&Charity begins at home, but should not end there. 仁爱须由近及远。&Cheat''s never proper. 欺骗决非正当事。&Cheek brings success. 和气生财。&Cheerful company shortens the miles. 旅有好旅伴,不觉行程远。&Cheerfulness and goodwill make labour light. 欢快与好意,劳动不觉累。&Childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day. 看人看年少,看天看破晓。&Children and fools cannot lie. 孩子和傻子,不会说谎话。&Children and fools speak the truth. 孩子和傻子,说的是真话。&Children are the parents''s riches. 子女是父母之财富。&Choice of
the end covers choice of the means. 选择目的包含著选择手段。&Choose an author as you choose a friend. 选书如择友。&Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye. 选妻,最好用耳莫用眼。&Christmas comes but once a year. 佳节良辰,机会难得。&Circumstances are therulers of the weak, instrument of the wise. 弱者困于环境,智者利用环境。&Civility costs nothing. 礼貌不须什么代价。&Cleanliness is next to godliness. 清净近乎神圣。&Clothes make the man. 人要衣装,佛要金装。&Come what may, heaven won''t fall. 船到桥头自会直。&Comfort is better than pride. 安慰胜过傲慢。&Coming events cast their shadows before them. 山雨欲来风满楼。&Compare your grievs with other men''s and they will seem less. 你的悲痛与人比,悲痛就会轻一些。&Comparisons are odious. 人比人,气死人。&Confession is the first step to repentance. 悔罪先须认罪。&Confidence of success is almost success. 对成功抱有信心,就近乎成功。&Conquer of fear of death and you are put into possession of your life. 不怕死,然后才能生。&Constant dropping wears away a stone. 滴水穿石。&Content is better than riches. 知足常乐。&Content is happiness. 知足常乐。&Conversation makes one what he is. 言如其人。&Councils of war never fight. 主战者不打仗。&Counsel after action is like rain after harvest. 放马后炮。&Counsel must be followed, not praised. 忠告必须照办,而不是赞美。&Count not your chickens before they are hatched. 不要过早乐观。&Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue. 勇敢和决心是美德的灵魂。&Courtesy costs nothing. 谦虚恭敬,不用分文。&Cowards are cruel. 懦夫不仁。&Credit, like a looking-glass, broken once, is gone, alas! 信誉像镜子,破碎无法补。&Creditors have better memories than debtors. 放债人的记性比借债人好。&Crows do not pick crow''s eyes. 同室不操戈。&Cry up wine and sell vinegar. 挂羊头,卖狗肉。&Cry with one eye and laugh with the other. 口不应心。&Curiosity killed the cat. 好奇心,惹祸根。&Custom is a second nature. 习惯是第二天性。&Custom is the guide of the ignorant. 习俗是无知者的向导。&Custom makes all things easy. 若照习惯办,万事皆不难。&Custom rules the law. 习俗影响法律。&Custom without reason is but ancient error. 习俗没有道理,古代谬误而已。&Cut short the nonsense and return to one''s muttons. 闲话少说,言归正传。&Cut the coat according to the cloth. 量布裁衣。colected from
宁波英语培训网
母爱的真谛-永远不后悔
时光任苒,朋友已经老大不小了。我们坐在一起吃饭的时候,她漫不经心地提到她和她的丈夫正考虑要小孩。&我们正在做一项调查,&她半开玩笑地说。&你觉得我应该要个小孩吗?&&Time is run out for my friends, i. We are sitting at lunch she pay no heed to, that she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. " We're taking a survey, " she half make fun of to say. " Do you think I should have a baby? "&&他将改变你的生活。&我小心翼翼地说道,尽量使语气保持客观。&这我知道。&她答道,&周末睡不成懒觉,再也不能随心所欲休假了&&&&" It will change your life. " I said with great care, try to make the tone neutral. "I know it. " She answered, " no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays ... ... "&但我说的绝非这些。我注视着朋友,试图整理一下自己的思绪。我想让她知道她永远不可能在分娩课上学到的东西。我想让她知道:分娩的有形伤疤可以愈合,但是做母亲的情感伤痕却永远如新,她会因此变得十分脆弱。&But I said no more. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will
never learn in childbirth classes. I want her to know: the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but emotional scars forever as a mother, she will be vulnerable.&我想告诫她:做了母亲后,每当她看报纸时就会情不自禁地联想:&如果那件事情发生在我的孩子身上将会怎样啊!&每一次飞机失事、每一场住宅火灾都会让她提心吊胆。看到那些忍饥挨饿的孩子们的照片时,她会思索:世界上还有什么比眼睁睁地看着自己的孩子饿死更惨的事情呢?我打量着她精修细剪的指甲和时尚前卫的衣服,心里想到:不管她打扮多么考究,做了母亲后,她会变得像护崽的母熊那样原始而不修边幅。&I want to warn her: a mother, when she read the newspaper will be overcome by one's feelings to think: " what if that had been my child! " That every plane crash, every house fire will let her be always on tenterhooks. See those starving children in the photo, she 'll think: what in the world than watching your child die more miserable things? I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit, thought: no matter how sophisticated she dress up, becoming a mother, she will become a bear protecting her cub as primitive and be careless about one's dress.&我觉得自己应该提醒她,不管她在工作上投入了多少年,一旦做了母亲,工作就会脱离常规。她自然可以安排他人照顾孩子,但说不定哪天她要去参加一个非常重要的商务会议,却忍不住想起宝宝身上散发的甜甜乳香。她不得不拼命克制自己,才不致于为了看看孩子是否安然无羔而中途回家。&I feel I should warn her, whether she is at work in many years, motherhood, work will be out of the ordinary. She might arrange for child care, but maybe she will be going into an important business meeting one day, could not help but think of baby's sweet smell. She will have to restrain myself, not only in to have a look whether the child has no deficits and halfway home.&我想告诉朋友,有了孩子后,她将再也不能按照惯例做出决定。在餐馆,5岁的儿子想进男厕而不愿进女厕将成为摆在她眼前的一大难题:她将在两个选择之间权衡一番:尊重孩子的独立和性别意识,还是让他进男厕所冒险被潜在的儿童性骚扰者侵害?任凭她在办公室多么果断,作为母亲,她仍经常事后后悔自己当时的决定。&I want to tell a friend, had children, she will no longer be routine decision. In the restaurant, 5 year old son wanted to go to the men's room rather than the women will become a great difficult problem in front of her : she will weigh between two choices: to respect the child's independence and consciousness of gender, child molester or let him into the men be lurking in the lavatory? Despite the decisive she may be at the office, as a mother, she willsecond-guess16 herself decided.&注视着我的这位漂亮的朋友,我想让她明确地知道,她最终会恢复到怀孕前的体重,但是她对自己的感觉已然不同。她现在视为如此重要的生命将随着孩子的诞生而变得不那么宝贵。为了救自己的孩子,她时刻愿意献出自己的生命。但她也开始希望多活一些年头,不是为了实现自己的梦想,而是为了看着孩子们美梦成真。&Looking at my attractive friend, I want to let her know, she will return to the weight of
pregnancy, but she never feel the same about herself. She now so important as the child birth and life will become less valuable. In order to save my child, she would give it up in a moment of life. But she also begin to hope for more years, not to accomplish her own dreams, but to watch her children dream come true.&我想向朋友形容自己看到孩子学会击球时的喜悦之情。我想让她留意宝宝第一次触摸狗的绒毛时的捧腹大笑。我想让她品尝快乐,尽管这快乐真实得令人心痛。&I want to describe to my friend to see your child learn to hit a ball the joy. I want her to uproarious baby touch the dog for the first time at the villus. I want her to taste the joy, although this happiness true it hurts.&朋友的表情让我意识到自己已经是热泪盈眶。&你永远不会后悔,&我最后说。然后紧紧地握住朋友的手,为她、为自己、也为每一位艰难跋涉、准备响应母亲职业神圣的召唤的平凡女性献上自己的祈祷&My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. " You'll never regret it, " I said at last. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, for her, for myself, for every trek, ready to respond to ordinary women occupation of mother divine call to offer their prayers
双语:搞笑手机短信息
握着老婆的手,好象左手握右手;握着小姐的手,好象回到十八九;握着女同学的手,后悔当初没下手。&Holding his wife's hand, as if the left hand to holding her hand, as if to ret holding the hands of female students, it was not.&希望:领导顺着你,汽车让着你,钞票贴着你,法院偏向你,官运伴着你,学

我要回帖

更多关于 关于狐臭怎样治 的文章

随机推荐