请问哪位大大知道all泰文歌I NEED U的作者是谁

&&&&中国和泰国的故事(泰文版)/我们和你们
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:1页 数:288字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:16开纸 张:胶版纸包 装:平装-胶订是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:1所属分类:&&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。
当当价:为商品的销售价,具体的成交价可能因会员使用优惠券、积分等发生变化,最终以订单结算页价格为准。
划线价:划线价格可能是图书封底定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价或由品牌供应商提供的正品零售价(如厂商指导价、建议零售价等)或该商品曾经展示过的销售价等,由于地区、时间的差异化和市场行情波动,商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价等可能会与您购物时展示的不一致,该价格仅供您参考。
折扣:折扣指在划线价(图书定价、商品吊牌价、品牌专柜价、厂商指导价等)某一价格基础上计算出的优惠比例或优惠金额。如有疑问,您可在购买前联系客服咨询。
异常问题:如您发现活动商品销售价或促销信息有异常,请立即联系我们补正,以便您能顺利购物。
当当购物客户端手机端1元秒
当当读书客户端万本电子书免费读谁能帮我找到麻吉弟弟《I NEED U》的谱子?什么谱都可以!_百度知道
谁能帮我找到麻吉弟弟《I NEED U》的谱子?什么谱都可以!
最近因为女朋友的原因喜欢上这首歌,想知道谱子,演奏给她听!
我有更好的答案
I need you [1. G D C] [2. Am C D] [3. G D C] Verse 2 You'Jesus& Soundtrack Year: 1999 transcribed by: Greg Richards contact info: iceman_greg@yahoo, C D Thve got all I need: (Chords) |-------0--------|----------------|-------0--------|-------0--------| |-----1------1---|-------0--------|-----1------1---|-----1------1---| |---0------0---0-|-----0------0---|---2------2---2-|---2------2---2-| |----------------|---0------0---0-|----------------|-3--------------| |-3--------------|----------------|-0--------------|----------------| |----------------|-3--------------|----------------|----------------|Verse 1: |-------0----|-----------|------------|---|----------------| |-----1------|-----------|-------1----|---|-------1--------| |---0--------|------0----|-----0------|---|-----2------2---| |-2----------|-0---------|---2------2-|---|---2------2---2-| |------------|-----------|-3----------|-2-|-0--------------| |------------|-----------|------------|---|----------------| Open up your heart to me |-------0----|-----------|------------|---|-----0---|-----0---| |-----1------|-----------|-------1----|---|-----1---|-----0---| |---0--------|------0----|-----0------|---|---2---2-|---0---0-| |-2----------|-0---------|---2------2-|---|---------|---------| |------------|-----------|-3----------|-2-|-0-------|-2-------| |------------|-----------|------------|---|---------|---------| And say what’s on your mind, oh yesBridge: |-------0--------|-----0---|-----0---|------------|----------------| |-----0------0---|-----1---|-----0---|-------1----|----------------| |---1------1---1-|---0---0-|---0---0-|-----2------|----------------| |-2--------------|---------|---------|---2------2-|--------------0-| |----------------|-3-------|-2-------|-0----------|-------3-2--3---| |----------------|---------|---------|------------|-3--1-----------| I know that we have been through so much pain |-------0--------|-----0---|-----0---|----------------|-------2--------2-| |-----0------0---|-----1---|-----0---|-------1--------|-----3------3---3-| |---1------1---1-|---0---0-|---0---0-|-----2------2---|---2------2---2-2-| |-2--------------|---------|---------|---2------2---2-|-0--------------0-| |----------------|-3-------|-2-------|-0--------------|------------------| |----------------|---------|---------|----------------|------------------| But I still need you in my life this timeChorus: |-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---| |-1--!----1-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-1--!----1-!---|-1--!----1-!---| |-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-2--!----2-!---| |---------------|-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-3----3------3-| |-3----3------3-|---------------|-0----0------0-|---------------| |---------------|-3----3------3-|---------------|---------------| And I need you tonight I need you right now |-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-0--!---|---------|-0--!----0-!---0-| |-1--!----1-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-1--!---|-0--!----|-1--!----1-!---1-| |-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!---|-0--!----|-2--!----2-!---2-| |---------------|-0--!----0-!---|--------|-0--!----|-3----3------3-3-| |-3----3------3-|---------------|-0----0-|---------|-----------------| |---------------|-3----3------3-|--------|-3----3--|-----------------| I know deep within my heart It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right |-------0--------|-------------| |-----1------1---|-------0-----| |---0------0---0-|-----0-------| |----------------|---0---------| |-3--------------|-------------| |----------------|-3-----------| I really need you tonightVerse 2: |-------0----|-----------|------------|---|----------------| |-----1------|-----------|-------1----|---|-------1--------| |---0--------|------0----|-----0------|---|-----2------2---| |-2----------|-0---------|---2------2-|---|---2------2---2-| |------------|-----------|-3----------|-2-|-0--------------| |------------|-----------|------------|---|----------------| I figured out what to say to you |-------0----|-----------|------------|---|-----0---|-----0---| |-----1------|-----------|-------1----|---|-----1---|-----0---| |---0--------|------0----|-----0------|---|---2---2-|---0---0-| |-2----------|-0---------|---2------2-|---|---------|---------| |------------|-----------|-3----------|-2-|-0-------|-2-------| |------------|-----------|------------|---|---------|---------| But sometimes the words they, they come out so wrong, oh yes they doBridge: |-------0--------|-----0---|-----0---|------------|----------------| |-----0------0---|-----1---|-----0---|-------1----|----------------| |---1------1---1-|---0---0-|---0---0-|-----2------|----------------| |-2--------------|---------|---------|---2------2-|--------------0-| |----------------|-3-------|-2-------|-0----------|-------3-2--3---| |----------------|---------|---------|------------|-3--1-----------| And I know in time that you will understand |-------0--------|-----0---|-----0---|----------------|-------2--------2-| |-----0------0---|-----1---|-----0---|-------1--------|-----3------3---3-| |---1------1---1-|---0---0-|---0---0-|-----2------2---|---2------2---2-2-| |-2--------------|---------|---------|---2------2---2-|-0--------------0-| |----------------|-3-------|-2-------|-0--------------|------------------| |----------------|---------|---------|----------------|------------------| That what we have is so right this timeChorus: |-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---| |-1--!----1-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-1--!----1-!---|-1--!----1-!---| |-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-2--!----2-!---| |---------------|-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-3----3------3-| |-3----3------3-|---------------|-0----0------0-|---------------| |---------------|-3----3------3-|---------------|---------------| And I need you tonight I need you right now |-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-0--!---|---------|-0--!----0-!---| |-1--!----1-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-1--!---|-0--!----|-1--!----1-!---| |-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!---|-0--!----|-2--!----2-!---| |---------------|-0--!----0-!---|--------|-0--!----|-3----3------3-| |-3----3------3-|---------------|-0----0-|---------|---------------| |---------------|-3----3------3-|--------|-3----3--|---------------| I know deep within my heart It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right |-0--!----0-!---|-0--!---|-0--!---|-0--!---|--------|-0--!---|-0--!---|-2--!----2-!---2-| |-0--!----0-!---|-1--!---|-0--!---|-1--!---|-0--!---|-1--!---|-1--!---|-3--!----3-!---3-| |-1--!----1-!---|-0--!---|-0--!---|-2--!---|-0--!---|-2--!---|-0--!---|-2--!----2-!---2-| |-2----2------2-|--------|--------|--------|-0--!---|-3----3-|-2----2-|-0----0------0-0-| |---------------|-3----3-|-2----2-|-0----0-|--------|--------|--------|-----------------| |---------------|--------|--------|--------|-3----3-|--------|--------|-----------------| All those endless times we tried to make it last forever more And baby I know |-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---| |-1--!----1-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-1--!----1-!---|-1--!----1-!---| |-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-2--!----2-!---| |---------------|-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-3----3------3-| |-3----3------3-|---------------|-0----0------0-|---------------| |---------------|-3----3------3-|---------------|---------------| I ne----ed you---- |-0--!----0-!---|---------------|-0--!---|---------|-0--!---|-2--!----2-!---| |-1--!----1-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-1--!---|-0--!----|-1--!---|-3--!----3-!---| |-0--!----0-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!---|-0--!----|-2--!---|-2--!----2-!---| |---------------|-0--!----0-!---|--------|-0--!----|-3----3-|-0----0------0-| |-3----3------3-|---------------|-0----0-|---------|--------|---------------| |---------------|-3----3------3-|--------|-3----3--|--------|---------------| I know deep within my heart It doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or right I really need you |--------|-0--!---| |-0--!---|-2--!---| |-0--!---|-2--!---| |-0--!---|--------| |--------|-0----0-| |-3----3-|--------| Ohh.......
|-2--!----2-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!----2-!---|---------------| |-3--!----3-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-3--!----3-!---|-0--!----0-!---| |-2--!----2-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-0--!----0-!---| |-0----0------0-|---------------|---------------|-0--!----0-!---| |---------------|-0----0------0-|-2----2------2-|---------------| |---------------|---------------|---------------|-3----3------3-| I need you tonight I need you right now (I need you, oh I need you baby) (It’s gotta be this, it’s gotta be this)
|-2--!----2-!---|-0--!----0-!---|-2--!---|-0-!---|--------------------| |-3--!----3-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-3--!---|-2-!---|-0--!----0-!---0----| |-2--!----2-!---|-2--!----2-!---|-2--!---|-2-!---|-0--!----0-!---0----| |-0----0------0-|---------------|--------|-------|-0--!----0-!---2----| |---------------|-0----0------0-|-2----2-|-0---0-|--------------------| |---------------|---------------|--------|-------|-3----3------2-0----| I know deep within my heart No, it doesn’t matter if it’s wrong or it’s right |-0--------| |-2--------| |-2--------| |----------| |-0--------| |----------| All I know is baby... |-2---------| |-3---------| |-2---------| |-0---------| |-----------| |-----------| I really need you tonight...Oh yes I do.. G D C G D CTitle: I Need You Ave brought me too far Repeat Chorus 2x's Intro: |-13-12----------------13-12--------------| |---------13------15-----------13---------| |--------------12-------------------12-14-| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| Is gate Am Em There's a freedom in your arms, like breath, like rain G D C I need you like mercy from heaven&#39: LeAnn Rimes Album: &quot: G D C G D C -VERSE- G I don't need a lot of things, Em When it comes to loving you Am You're my only reason, C D You's just how you are And I can't turn back now &#39, C I can get by with nothing G Of all the blessings life can bring, C I'Cause you're the hope that moves me To courage again You're the love that rescues me When the cold winds rage And it's so amazing 'Cause that've always needed something Am But I're my only truth -CHORUS- G D C I need you like water.com INTRO
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
麻吉弟弟的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。|音译|170228*歌词Γ防弹少年团 - I NEED U(Japanese Ver.)【音译歌词吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:165,260贴子:
|音译|170228*歌词Γ防弹少年团 - I NEED U(Japanese Ver.)收藏
I NEED U真的每个版本都好听!!!
金_尛孩 音译歌词须知:1. 音译歌词,仅供参考。2. 如需转载请注明我的ID(@金_尛孩)以及出处(百度音译歌词吧)。3. 小写字母开头为拼音读音,大写字母开头为英文读音。4. 韩语音译:中文字后带单个小写字母表示收音,请与前一个字连读,译明显的收音。5. 音译歌词是按官方的韩文歌词和日文歌词译的,随附原版歌词链接。6. 所有音译歌词均与歌曲音源校对过。7. 音译歌词不一定完全正确,有错可向我提出,请勿擅自改词。8. 有任何需要可以在吧里的求助楼里“@”我,接单后我会在一个星期内发帖。9. 制作歌词或视频请注明(百度音译歌词吧)及(金_尛孩),请尊重写手的成果。最后,谢谢各位的捧场!楼下放歌词文字版!!!!请勿搬运不注明作者及出处!!!!==================【 更新】==================
歌曲:I NEED U歌手:防彈少年團(防弹少年团)收录:I NEED U [Japanese Ver.]发行:音译:
(百度音译歌词吧) Fall EverythingFall EverythingFall Everything哈那来 太苦 Fall EverythingFall EverythingFall Everything扣哇来 太苦 苦组来 打素 扣嗯那你 某西啦那一 ki米 哇 那你 某夫咋尅 太路 吧卡 给太路一一 哇尅 哇 一啦那一 某 ki米 米路 他比粗 啦苦太搜耨 扣头吧 噶 夫啊嗯带西嗯几粗 米哎组 某 去豆苦波苦 我 萨苦耨 萨 组豆卡那 哇那一 扣扣楼 打尅 句修 But you're my everything(You're my)Everything(You'remy)Everything(You'remy)一那苦那来 huh够没嗯内(I hate you)Love you so(I hate you)与路西太 I need you girl内哎 ki米 哇 hi头里一粗某 米噶太带I need you girl内哎 波苦 哇 hi头里 ki米也 hi卡来太苦I need you girl吗不西 搜带I need you girl扣够哎 搜带I need you girlI need you girlI need you girlI need you girl It goes round & round吗他 某豆 你 某豆 里I go down & down吧卡 米他一 打那 后嗯头 你那你 哦 修哦头某 一米那一 扣头 头哇卡啊太路 尅豆 卡苦塞那一 木内 耨 搜扣 哦吗他 啊萨 吗带(吗他 啊萨 吗带)吗他 啊萨 吗带(吗他 啊萨 吗带)素够素 那卡带 西啊哇塞 内噶太路搜啦 耨 卡那他 哎(搜啦 耨 卡那他 哎) 搜啦 哇 啊哦苦 hi咋西 噶 萨西吗不西苦 米哎路 那米打 噶那在 那嗯 打楼ki米 那嗯 打楼那在 哈那 来啦来那一嗯 打楼 I need you girl内哎 ki米 哇 hi头里一粗某 米噶太带I need you girl内哎 波苦 哇 hi头里 ki米也 hi卡来太苦I need you girl吗不西 搜带I need you girl扣够哎 搜带I need you girlI need you girlI need you girlI need you girl Girl 一一搜 一一搜 哦西哎太 后西一哟Girl ki米头 ki米头 耨 啊一 噶 哦哇里头 oh波苦 你 哇 带ki那一哟哇素来 他一嗯打 ki米 哦某我 某豆 来那一 哟我 I need you girl内哎 ki米 哇 hi头里一粗某 米噶太带I need you girl内哎 波苦 哇 hi头里 ki米也 hi卡来太苦I need you girl吗不西 搜带I need you girl扣够哎 搜带I need you girlI need you girlI need you girlI need you girlAttention:转载【必须】注明 @金_尛孩 及出处(百度音译歌词吧)。制作歌词【必须】注明(百度音译歌词吧)及(金_尛孩)。请尊重写手的成果!!!最后,谢谢各位的支持!——————————————【 封】——————————————
Fall EverythingFall EverythingFall Everything離れてく Fall EverythingFall EverythingFall Everything壊れてく 崩れ出すこんなにも知らない君は何もふざけてる馬鹿げてる言い訳は要らないもう 君見る度辛くてその言葉が不安で真実見えずもう中毒僕を裂くのさずっと叶わない心だけ重傷 But you're my everything(You're my)Everything(You'remy)Everything(You'remy)いなくなれhuhごめんね(I hate you)Love you so(I hate you)許して I needyou girlねえ君は独りいつも身勝手でI need you girlねえ僕は独り君へ惹かれてくI need you girl眩しそうでI need you girl凍えそうでI need you girlI need you girlI need you girlI need you girl It goesround roundまた元に戻りI go down downバカみたいだな本当に何をしようとも意味ない事と分かってるけど隠せない胸の底をまた朝まで(また朝まで)また朝まで(また朝まで)過ごす中で幸せ願ってる空の彼方へ(空の彼方へ) 空は青く日差しが挿し眩しく見える涙が何故なんだろう君なんだろう何故離れられないんだろう I needyou girlねえ君は独りいつも身勝手でI need you girlねえ僕は独り君へ惹かれてくI need you girl眩しそうでI need you girl凍えそうでI need you girlI need you girlI need you girlI need you girl Girlいっそいっそ教えて欲しいよGirl君と君との愛が終わりとoh僕には出来ないよ忘れたいんだ君をもう戻れない様 I needyou girlねえ君は独りいつも身勝手でI need you girlねえ僕は独り君へ惹かれてくI need you girl眩しそうでI need you girl凍えそうでI need you girlI need you girlI need you girlI need you girl
求??? (prod. by Rap Monster, Pdogg)这首音译大神!!!
谢谢,麻烦了
楼楼可以把你译的防弹的所有歌词的链接发一下吗 我用手机太难找了
小姐姐可以帮忙音译SF9的轻易喵?
lz,可不可以给我日文的罗马音,中文的话。。。不习惯
登录百度帐号推荐应用bts i need u第一个唱的人是谁_百度知道
bts i need u第一个唱的人是谁
bts i need u第一个唱的人是谁
我有更好的答案
hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=acf4bfb8cc8/b0ba61e86ba304e5952.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=850ef736d8abf/b0ba61e86ba304e5952;
如果是第一个唱rap的人的话是SUGA,本名闵玧其
是BTS中的闵玧其
SUGA 闵玧其
闵玧其 Suga
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力