北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场On the Jazz's next possession, they lost the ball and it wound up in Bryant's hands.
从爵士这边看,他们不断的失误把球送到科比手中。
The game of rugby was invented when a boy at the school tired of kicking the ball, picked it up and ran with it.
学校里有一个男孩踢球踢厌了,捡起球就跑,就这样发明了英式橄榄球比赛。
A simple baseball game, netball hands cast various difficulties tricky problem for the ball, it is up to you in a specified time to make the number of home base.
一个简单的棒球游戏,投球手会投出各种难度刁钻的球,看你在规定时间内能打出多少本垒。
Let me first show you-- otherwise, if that doesn't work, - of course, it's all over-- that if we shoot the ball straight up that it comes back here.
我先给你们展示下-,如果这个不成功,就啥都没得说了-,把球向竖直方向射出,看看是否会落回来。
Also, if the hair is left long, it can ball up and create the same problems.
另外,如果头发留长,它可以球并创造着同样的问题。
You have to hit the ball up so it clears the net, but not hit it so weakly that your opponent has an easy pass.
你需要把球回得越过网的高度,还不能太过软弱以致给对手轻易穿越你的机会。
He added:'For the Golden Ball , it is not up to me, the others will decide.
他接着说道:对于金球奖,这不取决于我,这是其他人决定的。
A fly ball hit for fielding practice by a player who tosses the ball up and hits it on its way down with a long, thin, light bat.
飞球运动员为防守练习而击打的腾空球,先将球抛起来,在球未落地前,用长而细的轻快球棒击打。
Bush dribbled the ball expecting it to bounce back up but it died on the carpet, eliciting a roar of laughter from the Heat players.
上玩起了运球,但由于球落在地毯上,没能弹起来。这把热火队的球员们逗得哈哈大笑。
When I throw a ball for him, he picks it up in his mouth and throws it back to me.
我扔出球,它就用嘴叼起后扔给我。
Bush dribbled the ball expecting it to bounce back up but it died on the carpet, eliciting a roar of laughter from the Heat players.
其间,布希总统还在地板上玩起了运球,但由于球落在地毯上,没能弹起来。这把热火队的球员们逗得哈哈大笑。
Diagram 1C shows that by moving parallel to the baseline you're moving away with the ball, catching up to it later.
从图上可以看出,如果你沿底线移动你是朝远离球的方向移动。
There was no hanging of heads and 'Oh my God here we go again'. Pepe Reina got the ball and raced up with it.
这里没有绞刑,而且也不会有“噢,上帝,我们再来一次”(西方谚语,和我国的“世界上没有卖后悔药的”谚语意思相近。)
Or I see a chartreuse-yellow tennis ball on the lawn, pick it up and throw it.
否则我的目光会落到草坪上的淡黄绿色的网球上,捡起来,扔出去。
No one. As the primary-ball handler, he brings the ball up court and distributes it to his teammates just like any point guard is asked to do.
作为球队的第一控卫,他把球带到前场并分给他的队友,就像其他的控球后卫被要求的一样。
I wanted to head the ball and I ended up touching it with my hand.
我本想头球,但最后皮球碰到了我的手上。
Then I'm down one-zero in the second, he pops the ball up and I hit it as hard as I can right at him.
第二盘当我零比一落后时,我的一记大力回球直冲他而去。
Teeing up a golf ball low will help cut the ball left to right and teeing it up higher will create a high lofted golf shot.
一个高尔夫球发球将有助于降低低球从左向右和更高的发球它会创建一个高放样高尔夫球杆。
Happiness is on a park bench read a book, a ball rolling to feet, picked it up and returned to follow the fat boy hands, then listen to his crisp said: "thank you."
幸福就是在公园的长椅上看书,有一只皮球滚到脚边,把它拾起来还给追随而来的那个胖乎乎的小男孩手中,然后听他脆生生的说:“谢谢姐姐。”
Make the dough into small ones about 0.3-0.4 oz (10 g) each. Knead it like a ball with hands first and then make a hole in the middle of the ball. Put the sesame ball into it and then sealing it up.
将面团分成10克左右的小团,用手搓成球形,再在中间刺出一个蜗形,再把之前做好的芝麻馅填充进去。
Then they gave her a bike and she gnashed it up into a little ball, tires and all!
然后他们又给了她一辆自行车,她连车身带轱辘一股脑儿放进嘴里,嘎吱嘎吱地嚼成一个小球!
We call the approach the SCRUM methodology, after the SCRUM in rugby -- a group responsible for picking up the ball and moving it forward.
我们借用橄榄球中的SCRUM并称这种方法为SCRUM方法论――一个团队负责拿球向前冲。
It curled up into a ball and shut the world out, and wrapped itself with it's lost dreams.
它蜷缩成一团,远离这世界,沉浸在它失去的梦想里。
Finally, make sure the boy is OK, then restart play with a dropped ball at the point where it was picked up.
最后,在确认了小球童没有问题之后,重新开始比赛。
"Basically we take the oyster from the seabed, " he says brightly, holding one in his hands, "and then we very carefully open it up and insert a tiny hard ball into its gonads."
“基本上我们是从海床上采集贝母,”他手里拿着一只贝母神采飞扬地说,“然后我们小心地把它打开,在它的性腺里植入一颗硬质小球。”
Once they are home, there is nobody there to pick up the ball and take it further. It is an organizational problem that has been recognized at least by the doctors.
患者们都想先回家,但一旦回到家中,他们没有人会拿起球,并采取进一步锻炼计划。
Mm-hmm. -Who picks up the ball and throws it to What, What throws it to I Don't Know…
嗯。-“谁”捡到了球并丢给了“什么”,“什么”又把球丢给了“我不知道”…
Mm-hmm. -Who picks up the ball and throws it to What, What throws it to I Don't Know…
嗯。-“谁”捡到了球并丢给了“什么”,“什么”又把球丢给了“我不知道”…
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 nba一只球队多少人 的文章

随机推荐