12岁,我有世界上另外一个我队友,她今年也是12岁,请问一下我们可不可以出名?

当前位置: &
求翻译:这是我的好朋友,她叫纪慧茹。她12岁了,她有一双大大的眼睛和一个小小的嘴巴。她非常喜欢英语,这就是我的好朋友。是什么意思?
这是我的好朋友,她叫纪慧茹。她12岁了,她有一双大大的眼睛和一个小小的嘴巴。她非常喜欢英语,这就是我的好朋友。
问题补充:
广东东莞访客
This is my good friend, she called Ji Huiru. She was 12 years old, she has a pair of big eyes and a small mouth. She is very like the English, this is my good friend.
This is my good friend, she called Ji Huiru. She was 12 years old, she has a pair of big eyes and a small mouth. She is very like the English, this is my good friend.
This is my good friend, her name is Ms Yu. She was 12 years old, she had a double-large eyes and a small mouth. She is very much like English, this is my very good friend.
This is my good friend, her name is Ji Huiru.Her 12 years old, she had a big eye and a small mouth.She likes English extremely, this is my good friend.
This is my good friend, her name is Ji Huiru. Shes 12 she has great eyes and a minor mouth. She likes English very much, this is my good friend.
This is my good friend, her name is Ji Huiru. Shes 12 she has great eyes and a minor mouth. Her like English very, is my good friends.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我有一个孩子,今年12岁了,点痣后留下一_健康问答_中国健康网
& 我有一个孩子,今年12岁了,点痣后留下一
我有一个孩子,今年12岁了,点痣后留下一
女 | 0个月
健康咨询描述:
我有一个孩子,今年12岁了,点痣后留下一个疤,该怎么办
回复交流区
病情分析:你好,可以用芦荟胶,一般需要经过一个夏季才可以恢复指导意见:这个一般需要经过一个夏季才可以恢复正常的,需要继续涂抹芦荟胶.
我来回答:
服务声明:本网站旨在提供医患互动交流平台,问题回答结果属建议性内容,不能作为诊断及医疗的依据! &2007-
第三方公司可能在健康问答宣传他们的产品或服务。不过您跟第三方公司的任何交易与健康问答无关,健康问答将不会对可能引起的任何损失负责。我小孩12岁,为什么后背出汗她自己没有感觉?要别人摸一下才知道出汗了?_百度宝宝知道

我要回帖

更多关于 世界上另外一个我 的文章

随机推荐