qq飞车中有一首歌的歌词是我要歌词说的比较快,有一句是on the face。

the man grows on you.他是那种能交心的人。
1& one thing you learn when you are walking the steps is that you never outsource a blame that belongs in your backyard.我很早就学到,自己做的事无法怪罪于他人。2& you want varity,hit target.你想穿的花哨点,被发现吗?3 i did not bring them up here to ridicule them, i brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity,the difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.now those of you --i see the look in your eyes like"i would have walked differently. well ,ask yourself why you were clapping.Now ,we all have a great need for acceptance,but you must trust that your beliefs are unique,your own.even though others may think them odd or unpopular,even though the herd may go,that's bad.Robert Frost said,two roads diverged in a wood,and i choose the one less travelled by,and that has made all the differences.Now ,i want you to find your own walk right now,your own way of striding,pacing,any direction,anything you want.whether it is proud,whether it is silly,anything.gentlemen,the courtyard is yours.you do not have to perform,just make it for yourself.我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们,我让他们上前是为了说明一致的重要性以及在其他人的面前维持自己的信念的困难所在。刚才那些人,我看到你们的眼神里说:&我本可以走的与众不同。&然后问你们自己为什么要拍手。我们都非常需要被接受,但你们自己必须相信,你们的信念独一无二,纵使别人可能认为他奇特,不流行,纵然庸俗的大众可能会说好烂罗伯特佛罗斯特说过:&树林里有两条岔路,我选择比较少人走过的那条路,哪里有天壤之别。&现在我要你们找到自己的步态,你自己的阔步,调整步伐,任何方向,随心所欲。不管是洋洋自得还是傻里傻气,随便。各位,中庭是你们的了。你们不用表演,只为自己走路。4 our hope is restored.我们的希望又回来了5 i'd really hoped that we were past all this.我真心希望我们能够尽释前嫌。6 that is what you call ironic.这真是太讽刺了。7 we have the accord.我们说定了8 so this is your heart truly lies,is it ?这就是你的真心所在?9 1200$ is a little rich for my blood.一千二百对我而言是多了。How short are you?你差多少?so short it would not be worth the trouble of you and George to measure.差到你根本不必问。10 you are the right person for the job.我知道你能胜任的。
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
睡觉前播一会
其实我是来收礼物的
再躺最后一天
今天在外面
端午节快乐啦?
端午节快乐!!
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··