带着绑沙袋跑步的利与弊2千米等于不带绑沙袋跑步的利与弊几千米

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译长跑,不用说,每天跑个一千米当热身,再还要跑个两三千米.天好的时候,脚上绑着沙袋去跑山,上下来回的跑,还不允许休息.每天训练好后,回到家倒下就睡.唯一能好好休息好好放松的暑假也被训练给占用了,每天下午我们都坚持训练,这可是一年中最热的2个月,而我们训练的时候又是一天中最热的时间段,每次回到家,那衣服都能绞出1盆水出来.
紫兰梦惜1670
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
The long-distance running,as you know,I took a 1000-meter as the warm-up,following with 2 or 3 more.When the weather was fine ,I had to climb the hill non-stop,with some sandbags attaching on my legs.So after a day of rough tasks,I could fall asleep as soon as I got onto the bed.The summer vacation——the only period of time in which I could have relaxed myself——was occupied with those kind of exercises.Every day in the afternoon,I had to work hard with my fellows——during the hottest 2 months in the year.You wanna know how tough it was?Well ,the example I'll give you is that the perspiration scrapped from my T-shirt can fill a basin up.
为您推荐:
The long-distance race, did not need saying that every day ran a kilometer, when warmed up, must run again 2-3 kilometer. The day is good, the foot ties the arms the sandbag to run the mountain, high ...
Long Run,it is not to say,First,run one thousand meters as warn-up,second,it needs run two or three thousands meters. if sunny,
it binds sandbag to feet and run up to hill, up and down.doesn't p...
扫描下载二维码绑沙袋跑步有什么好处_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
绑沙袋跑步有什么好处
上传于|0|0|文档简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 带沙袋跑步的好处 的文章

随机推荐